Victoria & Alex Pt. 05

Story Info
The weekend Vicky has been dreading has arrived.
12.8k words
4.78
4.8k
8

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please, read this chapter after reading my series beginning with Victoria's Secrets.

Although you can read this as a standalone story, you may miss the build-up and some references.

~~~***~~~

Despite both Alex and Vicky getting back home early enough on the Sunday evening, both struggled through Monday at work after spending an exhausting weekend working together. Over the rest of the week, they caught up on sleep and rested their aching feet, whilst continuing to text each other.

Alex had a few late-night texts from Sarah, still teasing about his wearing pyjamas, which he could deal with. He enjoyed having Vicky's best friend, comfortable with him being close to her best friend. The two lovers still enjoyed their face time chats in bed, even when Sarah's texts interrupted them.

The coming weekend held mixed feelings for the both of them, despite both having reserved Friday off work to be together. Alex could already feel Vicky's tension over the impending time staying with her mother and her uncooperative brother. Vicky would happily have stayed at home in London, but her mother had twisted her arm with a heavy dose of emotional blackmail.

Unlike Vicky, Alex was looking forward to the weekend. The last few weekends with Vicky had been beyond his wildest dreams, and he was looking forward to spending another with her. Part of it was also that he hoped to reintroduce her to his parents. They'd known her as Mike and had been supportive ever since they'd met again, but he wanted them to see how wonderful she is as Vicky.

Above all, he wanted the weekend to be a success for Vicky. Life would be a little easier for her if her mother was less of a manipulating smother. Her brother, previously a supportive sibling, needed to be won over to help heal the rift between them. Alex was sure he could be a catalyst in all this.

As Alex settled into his car to leave work, a text came through from Vicky.

< Work finished, going underground to go to Paddington. See you soon. V xxx. >

Alex got home, and after a shower, checked his phone to find a second text.

< On Bristol bound train. V xx:) >

He packed an overnight bag and went downstairs to come clean to his mother, finding her in the kitchen, about to prepare dinner.

"Mum, don't bother making me any dinner."

"Why not love? Where are you off to?"

Alex didn't need to lie to his mum, as she'd understand.

"Umm, I've booked Vicky and I into the Novotel near Temple Meads for the night."

"But she's not due until tomorrow."

"Shhh... Don't tell Amanda, but she's on the train tonight, so we have a day to ourselves before she goes home. I hoped it would take some of the sting out of her fear of her coming back to Bristol."

"Aaa..."

His mum gave him a knowing look.

"What if Amanda asks me?"

"Tell her I've gone out with friends... What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"Alex..."

She tutted and rolled her eyes.

"Has she eaten yet?"

"No, she's on the train now. She left straight from work. Once we've checked in, we'll go find somewhere nice."

"Oh... Luv, bring her here. I can as easily cook for four as for two. You should have said as she could stay here, saving you the cost of a hotel."

Alex now rolled his eyes and jokingly teased his mother.

"Mum, it's so we can... Have some time to ourselves, or do you need me to spell it out?"

His mum waved a wooden spoon at him, trying to slap him in her annoyance, causing him to dodge clear.

"You forget, I was young once too..."

"Haha, Mum! I'll be home Friday. Don't forget Amanda has invited you and dad to join us Saturday night."

"No, we've not forgotten. Do you know where?"

"A place on the river, Adelina Yard. I've never heard of it."

"We have, it's a little more upmarket for you, so I'm not surprised. How about Sunday lunch? I was hoping you could both join us."

"I'd like it but I'm not sure of what Vicky has negotiated us out of or what Amanda's version of what we're doing is, but I think we're supposed to be at her's for Sunday lunch... Sorry."

"Hmm, that's a shame. Have a good night out tonight all the same."

"Cheers mum."

Alex grabbed some biscuits out of the biscuit tin and dodged another scolding swipe from his mother's wooden spoon, laughing at her as he shouted, "Love you." He picked up his bag and left, hearing his mother echo his sentiment back at him.

Alex drove to the station and parked his car in the overnight section. Because he had used the car park before, when he caught the train to London to visit Vicky, he knew the code to book train traveller's cheaper rate, which made this car park cheaper than using the hotel's.

He found a seat in the station where he could watch commuters come through the ticket barriers whilst texting back and forth with Vicky. She was close now, on the outskirts of Bristol. The frequency of her texts had grown the closer she'd got, giving him a telltale sign of her increasing stress levels.

< Here. Vxx. >

The station's arrivals board confirmed her last text. Alex stood with his bag, peering through the waves of commuters. Alex soon noticed Vicky's blond head of hair walking in the crowd pouring towards the barriers from the platforms.

Normally Vicky would bob confidently along, but today, her head was a little down and her shoulders drooped. She almost stood out amongst the confident commuters, focussed on getting home. Alex knew the weekend was weighing on her, but tonight was about them.

As people streamed through the barrier, Vicky's focus was on the slot and her ticket. When her turn came, the machine sucked her ticket in and she stepped through the opening barrier, giving Alex a chance to take in her wonderful figure from head to toe.

Her silvery black puffer ski coat flapped open to show her wearing a tight red jumper that stressed her small breasts. To see Vicky wearing jeans disappointed Alex at first, but they showed off her legs as she strutted forwards in her black, high heels.

Alex's initial thought was how good her bum would look from behind, which was confirmed as he noticed several pairs of eyes follow Vicky as she walked through. As soon as she was clear of the barrier her eyes sought Alex out.

Alex loved the way her whole demeanour brightened when they met, and today was no exception. Vicky's eyes bulged wide as soon as she caught sight of him and her smile leapt into a grin. She omitted a loud squeal as she bound across the small distance between them, pulling a little wheelie case behind her, and threw herself at him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to squeal so loud. It just came out." Vicky whispered in his ear as they hugged, ignoring the crowd flowing past them.

After a few kisses and another hug, the pair exited the station and followed the pavement down to the main road, holding hands. Alex, with his bag on his back, closed Vicky's bag's towing handle and carried it as they headed towards the hotel.

Vicky gabbled ten to the dozen, excited to be with Alex whilst relieved she didn't need to see family until tomorrow, giving them precious time together. Last weekend was fun working together, but this weekend is different, having to share it with family and she wanted to make the most of their time alone.

The lovers hugged at the few crossings they had to make over the busy inner-city ring road to reach the hotel, as the evening's rush hour traffic melted into the evening's revellers. The hotel reception was busy, but once it was their turn, the staff soon checked them in and sorted out their passkeys.

Once alone in the lift the pair, the pair hugged and kissed like it was the end of the world. They only stopped when the lift halted and an elderly couple coughed as they stood waiting to enter. After a brief ride up another floor with the elderly couple, they exited the lift to head to their room.

Hearing the lift door clunk closed, they both laughed and giggled, walking along the hallway, counting down the room numbers. They both held their breath as the room card slipped into the slot, waiting for the light and the reassuring click of the lock.

Alex opened the door for Vicky to glide through in her jeans and heels. Alex followed, dropping the key card into the power slot for the lights to come on. It was a typical hotel room, with a bathroom on his left and the bed just out of view behind the bathroom, but he could see Vicky's feet as she kicked off her heels.

"Oh, mmm, great choice, comfy bed, big TV."

Vicky's voice came from around the corner.

Alex picked up Vicky's jacket and hung both their coats up. He walked into the main bedroom to see Vicky flaked out on it, smiling, patting the bed alongside her. Her tight red jumper showed off her small breasts, fighting to escape their tight confines.

Alex flopped onto the bed alongside her, propping himself up on his elbow. He grinned at Vicky, admiring her now smudged lipstick. He loved looking into her deep green eyes.

"I'm starving, despite the sandwich and coffee I got at Paddington before getting on the train, but that was over two hours ago. So, what have you planned?"

"Ahh... No actual plan. I just thought we'd wander into town and find somewhere."

"Oh, Alex... You don't change. I had hoped you'd have something planned, although as it is only Thursday night, we should find somewhere soon enough."

Alex blushed, realising he'd let her down. The week had been so busy at work, he'd not really thought that far ahead. He leaned the few inches to Vicky and his hand gripped her hip and pulled her into an embrace, to make up for his misdemeanour.

"I'm sure I can make it up to you." He whispered as his hand wandered up her jumper.

Vicky accepted one more passionate, tongue filled kiss then pushed him away laughing.

"Alex, I'm starving. Come on, we have time for that later."

Vicky sat up and slipped her shoes back on, to turn and look back at an unmoving Alex, who pouted mockingly, like a spoilt child.

"I'm starving too. I even missed mum's cooking, so we could eat together."

Alex bounced his way back up the bed to sit alongside Vicky, wrapping his arm around her.

"Okay, come on."

He stood up to unhook her jacket and offer it to her, holding it as she slipped her arms in. He grabbed his jacket and slipped the door card out of the socket and they left the room. Arm in arm, they walked to the lift and waited.

"So was it dress down Friday at work?"

"No silly. Just because I'm an accountant doesn't mean I have to wear a suit every day."

"Just Monday to Friday?"

Vicky gave Alex a thump, then a kiss, giggling. They were soon down in the lobby to walk out and leave the hotel behind. They walked the short walk to cross the river. Just before the bridge, Vicky spotted a Bella Vista and pulled towards the entrance.

"No, come on, let's try somewhere different. They're the same all over. Let's find somewhere independent and interesting."

"But I'm hungry now, Alex."

Now it was Vicky's turn to put on a mock pout, but even Alex could see she liked the premise. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her over the bridge towards the lights and town centre. Once over the bridge, they turned left and walked along the river.

Vicky continued her conversations from earlier, catching Alex up on all her gossip. Despite having read all about it in her texts throughout the week, Alex enjoyed her excitement and knew when to comment and when not to. He enjoyed walking with her, joining the other couples around them.

The further they walked, the more Alex realised that whilst there were a few pubs, all the eateries he was used to seeing were cafes and being late were now closed. He wasn't used to visiting the town centre for unplanned nights out. Vicky hadn't noticed in her excitement but Alex was kicking himself inside, for passing up the opportunity earlier to drop into the Bella Vista.

Mentally crossing his fingers and hoping for all he was worth, he led them around the bend in the river to see pub lights. As they walked closer, he could see signs for all-day food and it looked more than just any old pub grub place, above all, the Pub's name, The Hole In the Wall attracted him.

"Oh wow, Alex, did you know this place was here?"

"Er, no."

"Come on, let's have a look at the menu."

Vicky pulled Alex over to the one entrance, which had a menu posted on the wall. As they read it, they both realised how hungry they were and the dishes were quite cosmopolitan. Vicky was already peering in through the windows, sizing up the nice interior with a few empty tables.

"Come on, I like the look of this place and now my stomach thinks my head's been chopped off."

Vicky pulled Alex inside, whilst he was still trying to decide on what he wanted to eat.

"Vicks..."

A waiter greeted them upon entry and showed them to a table. The pub was very much an old waterfront bar, but the decor was new and vibrant, reflecting the menu. Their table was near an open fire and the window faced into an illuminated courtyard garden.

Alex took Vicky's jacket and hung it on the back of one of the spare chairs on their table for four. Alex, as usual, pulled a chair out, offering it to Vicky to sit opposite him.

"Oh Alex, this is lovely, much better than any old pizza chain which you can find in any city. Are you sure you didn't plan this?"

"I'd love to take the praise, but no, just serendipity."

The couple read their menus once more and checked the specials listed on a blackboard above the fire. Just as they were each reeling off their individual selections and double-checking options, the waiter returned for drinks but confirmed that they were offering a free glass of Vin Chaud to diners to ward off the frigid chill that evening.

"Oh, please, would you like a glass Vicks? As it won't be long before we'll be on the slopes drinking it for real."

Vicky beamed in agreement as the waiter went off to retrieve their free drinks.

"I meant to say, Jen emailed me with dates and times, I'll forward them."

Vicky pulled her phone out from her jacket and scrolled to send the email onwards.

"Jen suggested we stay with them on Friday the 10th of April as Graham would like an early start on Saturday. We can all squeeze in the van and you can drop us off at Gatwick for our flight. Jen and I should be eating lunch in Geneva before you're barely in France. You can pick us up in Geneva on Sunday morning to be at their chalet for mid-afternoon."

"Oh wow, that's only a couple of weeks away. It's amazing how fast the weeks have flown by."

The waiter arrived back, bringing a waft of the spiced hot French Vin Chaud with him. He placed two generously filled glasses on the table.

"Would you like a few more minutes before ordering?"

Alex and Vicky nodded, "Please."

Vicky and Alex picked up their glasses. Alex offered his glass up to toast Vicky.

"To us, again... The last few weeks may have gone by like a whirlwind, but they've been great fun."

"Aw, Alex... Mmm, that is nice."

"It is... It's got a kick to it."

"Yes. The last few weeks have been more fun than I could have hoped. I hope you're still looking forward to a week away with me?"

"Of course. It'll be nice to go as a couple, with adults, quite a difference to that sixth form trip."

Vicky smiled, pleased with Alex's response.

"We'd better hurry up and choose before the waiter returns."

Alex glanced at his menu, checked his original choice, and placed the menu down.

"Come on Vicks, I know what I want."

Vicky tutted from behind her menu.

"I'm quite looking forward to some time with you and some skiing, which is a great bonus. I quite liked Jen and Graham that night we met them, so long as they don't want us to play bridge..."

Alex laughed, remembering the misunderstanding back at the dinner party several weekends ago.

Vicky placed her menu down, having selected her choice, grinning at Alex.

"Play bridge or other adult games?"

"I wasn't to know."

The waiter diverted their attention by returning, having seen both their menus flat on the table. He took their individual orders and for drinks, Alex suggested that they have a repeat of the hot spiced wine once they'd finished the complimentary ones. They were relieved when he left and they could continue their conversation.

"I'm excited now we have a date, but still nervous about my passport."

"You sent it off, didn't you, Vicks?"

"Yeah, as soon as I could... But, you know, it would almost be too good to be true."

"Oh, come now, they normally turn these things around quickly. Why should you be an exception?"

Vicky shrugged, feeling a little sullen, not wanting to miss a week with Alex skiing, all for a little book.

"I know you're special, but they don't know that. Come on, cheer up."

Alex's hand gripped hers across the table, and his leg stroked hers. Her face lifted to his, and she smiled back.

"Thanks... It's just... Sometimes I worry that all this is just too good to be true."

"What?"

"You, me... And my feeling happy."

"Come on Vicks, cheer up lovely."

Vicky nodded and smiled.

"Sorry, I don't mean to put a downer on tonight. The fear of this weekend has made me feel vulnerable again."

"Forget that. We'll worry about that out tomorrow. Tonight it's only us."

Vicky squeezed Alex's hand back and wrapped her feet around his one leg.

"Thanks, you're right."

Alex changed the subject to get her mind off worrying about any possible setbacks.

"How much ski gear do you have?"

"It's all here in Bristol at mum's."

"Okay, so take the opportunity this weekend to sort it out. Then, if you need anything, we have time to get some. What about boots?"

"No, I never skied enough to buy my own boots."

"Now we have an excuse to get you to visit our house... Maybe mum's old boots will fit you. Plus, if dad and I get up in the attic to dig out my ski gear, we can check our skis out. I'm sure mum's old pair of skis will suit you for length, as you're both about the same height. Then we'll save on ski and boot hire."

Vicky cheered up.

"As long as they aren't seventies star wars boots."

"Haha, mum wouldn't be seen dead in those. Dad still has an old pair in the attic."

As they giggled, the waiter returned with their main meals. They were both starving, so they had elected to forgo starters, hoping they'll have room for sweets. They tucked into their food, which soon diminished as their stomachs took over.

Alex loved watching Vicky's little nuances and her eating carried quite a few delicate differences, reminding him that this wasn't two mates eating together. He often saw little flashbacks of watching Vicky eat, when she was Mike, once again confirming in hindsight that maybe his affection for him went beyond 'just being a mate'.

Unlike Alex, she didn't shovel her food into her mouth. She always delicately loaded her fork with small portions of everything. He loved the way her lips moved and the momentary pause before accepting her fork into her mouth, made more erotic now she wore lipstick.

Alex was sure Vicky knew he observed her, possibly enjoying his attention, with their eyes often meeting across the small table. She finished her meal before Alex and started a new thread of conversation.

"Sarah's sulking as this is now two weekends on the trot we've not met up, although I saw her on Wednesday."

"Yeah, she sent me a text this morning, asking if I'd changed my mind and was coming to London instead."

"She's not the only one... Karen is texting or calling every night, keen to visit and party for a weekend."

"Your new best friend..."

"Awe, don't laugh. She just needs a little friendship and help with her dress sense. Sarah is keen to help."

"What you really mean is that Sarah is happy for any excuse to shop."