Victoria & Alex Pt. 09

Story Info
Vicky enjoys her Sunday in Bristol, but there's a surprise.
14.8k words
4.89
3.2k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to all readers, who kindly wait patiently for episodes. I'm sorry for the wait, but life and earning a living gets in the way of writing.

This is the last episode covering their weekend in Bristol after splitting the expected single chapter into three.

For those of you that don't want to read back through all the episodes, I added a little recap in chapter seven. There's a short one below, so hopefully you'll be able to pick up this new story easier.

~~~

Just to recap from chapter eight.

We rejoin our main characters, Alex with his old friend turned lover, the wonderful Trans woman, Vicky, after a tumultuous weekend back home in Bristol. They're warming up in a pub cafe, after going for a ride on Alex's motorcycle on a cold sunny Sunday morning.

~~~

Alex smiled in agreement and saw the glint in her eye.

"You can't be still horny after last night?"

Vicky looked directly at Alex and grinned.

"It's not my fault. I've been on a high since Saturday morning."

Alex's cheeks turned red as he held Vicky's gaze. He enjoyed wondering what had made her eyes sparkle. He gathered her hand up in his and give it a comforting squeeze.

"The only trouble is..."

Vicky looked around, concerned someone could overhear her next words.

"All those years ago, as Mike, I dreamed of the day I'd get what's in your pants in my mouth. When I moved to London, regardless of who I was with, I continued to dream the same. It's a little embarrassing that now I have you. I still lust for you, even more so after the weekend we've had. I don't know why, but I'm just so horny for you."

Vicky shied her head away from his gaze, pretending to look out the window. The sunlight streaming through the glass caused her to squint. Alex wasn't sure how to respond and stroked the back of Vicky's hand with his thumb.

"Unfortunately, you'll have to make do with waiting until Friday. Don't worry, it'll come quick enough."

"That's easy for you to say. I just want to tear those leathers off you and have you take me. Any possibility your mum will go out and leave us alone later?"

"Ha ha, not a chance, not now she's busy cooking a roast dinner for us, which is why dad escaped early."

Alex saw Vicky's face drop as she turned back to him, away from the window, still embarrassed by her admission.

"You don't mind me being so forward?" She asked.

"I must admit, I never thought anyone would see me as a sex object. It's a little weird."

"Sorry, I do think of other things. I just feel more so after the turn around we've experienced this weekend, especially after the crap we had on Friday. You really are my rock, getting me to come home with you, rather than running away back to London to hide once more."

Alex gripped Vicky's hand stronger.

"That's okay, lovely. We'll make up for it next weekend."

~~~***~~~

The door to the pub cafe opened and a large group of bikers burst in, bringing with them some brash, excited chatter. Vicky sat up and shuffled her chair backwards to sit in a more comfortable position, imagining they could hear echoes of their conversation. She sipped at the last of her coffee, still blushing from her confession, as the group noticed the couple with nods of acknowledgement.

Alex wolfed down what remained of his cake and gulped down his now cold coffee.

"Shall we make a move?"

Vicky placed her cup down and agreed, grinning to collect their helmets, handing Alex his as he put his jacket back on. Vicky followed suit, picking up her handbag to hook the strap over her head. As the couple walked out, a few of the newcomers nodded and even grunted greetings at Alex. A few gave compliments about his Norton Motorcycle parked outside.

Both of them blinked and squinted as they emerged into the strong sunlight and made their way across the green to where Alex's bike waited. Alex beamed as he realised the group had parked slightly away from it, to allow him room to kick-start it.

"Vicks, you're okay on the back, aren't you?"

Vicky nodded and smiled back as she brushed her hair back, preparing to replace her helmet.

"I have to admit, it is fun. But it is chilly today."

"So, are you feeling braver now?"

Vicky's head cocked to one side as she pondered, "Yeah. I enjoyed coming back down the gorge, through the twists. I'm more confident leaning into bends now. Don't worry about sparing the horses if you want to go faster, as I'm sure this old thing can't go that fast?"

Vicky grimaced, unsure of Alex's reaction to her comment about his pride and joy.

"Ha ha, no, you're right there. But okay, as you do feel more relaxed on the back."

As Alex prepared to pull his helmet on, Vicky rushed forward and gave him a lingering coffee-tasting kiss on the lips, humming all the time. Her face glowed as she stepped back onto the pavement and tucked her hair out of the way to slip her helmet on.

Alex pulled his helmet and gloves on and stood astride his machine, with a few people around the square peering at him. He turned to Vicky and told her through his open visor, "You watch, any other time she starts first kick, but now with an audience, she'll not want to play."

Alex bent over to turn on the petrol and tickle the carburettors, double-checking each tap, as he flicked the kick-start out. Around the square, the few people outside the pub cafe, and the few pedestrians, held their breath. He knew some were wishing for it to start, others hoping it wouldn't.

Once more, Alex pressed his foot on the lever, testing for some resistance. He then leapt up and dropped his entire weight down to swing the lever through its arc for the engine to give a satisfying bark as it erupted back into life. Alex beamed at Vicky as he raised the bike upright off the side stand and his other leg flicked the long, curved metal side-stand back under the exhaust.

Once Vicky saw Alex was ready, she climbed up to sit snugly behind him. Alex glanced around as he checked for traffic, but could also see appreciative nods and smiles from the audience. He pulled away, and they rejoined the main road to return the way they had come, passing back through Cheddar and back out into the countryside.

Alex felt in his element riding in the crisp sunshine with his girlfriend close enough to feel the warmth of her thighs. Her hands gripped his waist as they flowed along the quiet 'B' road, green hills to one side and fields on the other. They soon crossed a junction and avoided the original route they'd ridden from Bristol on.

They continued to enjoy the dry, open roads. Lost in his enjoyment, Alex sped along. He rarely braked, only needing to use the gearbox and the bike's own engine braking to ease behind traffic they'd caught up. He'd then gauge his time to blast past before sweeping around the next bend. Ahead, he saw another motorbike and surged forward to overtake him.

After a short chase, the other bike gave up, allowing Alex to pass, leaving them to enjoy the clear route ahead. He turned off the main road, heading down what he hoped to continue to avoid the worse of the traffic. The hills on their left were now rough grazing pastures interspersed with thick pockets of trees. After a few particularly tight bends, he realised Vicky had become unsettled and fidgety on the back.

Unsure of the problem, Alex dropped a gear to veer around another bend for Vicky's hand to leave his hip and tap his arm. He changed up a gear and coasted down the next straight. With his spare hand, he flicked his visor open and leaned back.

"Hey Vicks, you alright?"

"No, ah, er, can you slow down?"

Alex rolled off the throttle to reduce their speed.

"You okay?" Alex shouted, glancing at Vicky behind him, ensuring he didn't veer across the road as he twisted around.

She lifted her visor, nodding and shouted back, "Can you stop the bike shaking!"

With the bike's speed reduced, Alex had to blip the throttle to help the engine as he changed down a gear.

"Stop doing that!" Vicky squealed.

"Whaat?" Alex shouted, but now hoped that slowing down had cut the wind noise enough to allow him to find out what the issue was with Vicky. Although, he wondered what she meant by 'the bike shaking,' as it felt perfectly normal to him.

"Stop revving the engine like that!"

Vicky's voice rang out, making him even more unsure as to the problem and give him cause for concerned over her anxiety.

"Stop! Stop! Here, pull over..."

Vicky's hand appeared over Alex's shoulder, pointing at a gravel track on the left leading into some thick woods. He shut the throttle, changing down several gears, and braking, to bring the bike to a slow crawl. As he pulled over to the entrance, Vicky waved, pointing further down the track to a large woodpile stacked deeper inside the trees.

"Down there. Park up down there."

Hearing the anxiety in her voice, Alex followed her instructions. He turned down the gravel track and headed to where she indicated, in the shade, at the far side of the woodpile.

As soon as they came to a stop, Vicky jumped off the bike, having already taken her helmet off. As he swung the side stand out to rest the bike on, Vicky danced from one foot to the other. She had frustration written across her face, even ignoring the bird's nest of hair on her head.

"For heaven's sake Alex!"

Alex killed the engine and answered, "What? What's up?"

He watched her, red faced, as she removed her handbag to place it with her helmet on the timber log pile, and frantically unzip her jacket.

She glared at him.

"You never warned me!" She accused.

Alex had never seen her like this, even as Mike, which confused him further. He removed his helmet, bemused at her change of heart after saying she'd been enjoying the ride. Now terrified, he'd have to fetch the car for her to get her home. As he placed his helmet alongside hers, he caught sight of her loosening her belt, unzip and tear her jeans open, which shocked him.

"Those vibrations, you never warned me how much that bike vibrates."

"Eh?"

"I was enjoying myself, planning what we could do next Friday and what I could wear to surprise you. Then you chased after that other bike. That's when the vibrations increased, taking me from pleasantly excited to super horny!"

"Well, she's running a little lumpy, not as smoothly as usual, but I didn't think it was that bad."

Vicky's leathers now hung open, her belt flapping down, and she stepped forward, surprising Alex as she unzipped his jacket and unbuckled his belt.

"You've no idea how horny I am right now."

She tore his zip down.

"Just as the vibrations reach a peak, so I can barely feel them, you change up a gear to give me deep, resonating vibes running through me. If you could turn that into a more portable toy, they'd sell quicker than hot cakes."

She attacked his jeans as Alex tried stuttering out a defence, but his hands just hung down, not wanting to fend her off, wondering where this was leading. Her frantic fingers now pulled his waist band apart and thrust her cool hand down into his boxers, causing her to gasp and him to jolt in shock.

"V, V... Vicks? What are you doing?" He asked, but more out of surprise as her one hand quickly worked his limp member into life.

"Do you know what it feels like when you roll off that throttle and rev it? That seat just shakes better than any plug and it hits the spot. It's not what I'm doing, it's what you are going to do. I can't wait until Friday. You're going to take me here and now."

Vicky's hand worked its magic inside Alex's boxers, as her other hand went to the back of his neck, pulling him in to her and passionately kissing him. Alex found her lips chilly at first, but they soon both warmed up, and he tasted that familiar sweetness of passion.

It took little encouragement for Vicky to bring Alex to the boil. His hands reached behind and inside her panties to grip her cool cheeks, still trapped in the tight leather jeans. Vicky soon had his full length to stroke, pleased at his quick reaction to her administrations. The growing heat of their passion soon warmed them, despite the chill of the woods.

Between deep, passionate kisses, Vicky smugly giggled as her grip on Alex tightened and stroked him faster. She enjoyed building his excitement as her hand's movements dragged his boxers down to have him out in the fresh air.

Alex's hands gripped and kneaded her soft buttocks, working a finger between them and down, searching for her sweet spot. As Vicky continued to masturbate him, her free hand's fingers ran through his hair and down the back of his neck. As he found his finger's target, Vicky stopped kissing to gasp in panting wanton breaths.

"You up for it now?" She whispered in his ear, gripping his cock tighter as she wiggled her tight backside to encourage his finger to tease her further.

"Hmm, I'm not sure, anyone could see us." Alex looked around; they were half hidden by the logs and off the road, in the shade. Whilst the odd car drove by, he decided unless they were log pile tourists, they wouldn't notice them.

Vicky giggled, "That's the fun of it. Anyway, big stiff Alex says otherwise."

She continued giving Alex long slow strokes, her fingers teasing along its length, then her thumb slid over the tip.

"Mmm, he's getting a little wet out here in the cold. He needs to be tucked up inside somewhere warm."

Her hand returned to stroking Alex, but soon both hands released Alex and the cold air chilled his blood filled rod as she push her leather jeans down. Which, still being tight, required her to twist her hips to ease them down with her panties. She turned and bent over the lower part of the log pile.

"My hungry pussy aches for your hard cock."

Alex cringed a little inside, still uncomfortable with Vicky talking dirty. But her shining, lily white cheeks looked inviting and his favourite hole beckoned as it winked at him. Vicky rummaged through her handbag and produced that small pump bottle of lube, handing it to him.

As he pumped the cold gel onto his cock and rubbed it on, he surveyed their unromantic location. But Vicky was right. It carried a certain risk that he found exiting. His damp fingers teased cold lube around her pulsing muscle, causing her to suck air in. She stretched out on the shelf made by the stacked logs, offering herself to him.

Alex shuffled forward to her and as she felt the slippery tip of his cock engage, she arched her back with her pussy, inviting him in. He gripped her naked hips, now beneath the leather jacket hanging off her, and pressed his manhood into her. They both gasped at that familiar feeling, the head of his shaft squeezing as her body stretched, welcoming him in.

"That's so fucking nice, Alex." She exhaled in pleasure as his tip then crown relaxed inside her.

He pulled himself deeper, as she moaned, arching her spine further, accentuating her peach, soft, rear into him. Vicky reached back for Alex, for him to release his hold on her hips and grasped her wrists. Pulling on her arms, Alex drove into her until he could go no further for them to grind their bodies together.

"That's it. Drive your cock into me."

Vicky squirmed her body against his, with him deep inside her as she flicked her head back to release a triumphant laugh.

"Fuck me, lover boy."

Alex withdrew, and Vicky eased forward, until his crown squeezed to escape. A split second later, he pulled on her arms to drive back into her to land on her ghostly white cheeks with a cold slap.

"YES! Yes, ram that cock into me, lover boy." She begged. To follow it with a giggled, "Fuck me into next Friday!"

Time and time again, he thrust into her, accompanied by rhythmic yelps from Vicky. She gave infrequent gasps with variants of 'Fuck me,' echoing around the trees with the wet slap of lube between their bodies. As their excitement grew, the tempo of the slapping and yelps also increased, coupled with Alex's own grunts.

Alex admired glimpses of Vicky's pale cheeks, partially hidden beneath the flapping leather jacket. He enjoyed pulling on her wrists to keep her impaled on his cock. Not that she'd want to escape, as she gasped and writhed in pleasure. He continued to slam in and out of her. Her back arched and straightened to match Alex's, with her head flicking her hair back in reaction to each impact.

He found the scene surreal, as now and then, he tore his eyes away from Vicky to look at the surrounding scene. The smell of their sex mixed with the scent of the pine trees, their grunts with the birdsong and distant cattle lowing. He pondered on the shafts of sunlight streaming through the trees.

Rather than finding it a distraction, it almost concentrated his experience. He repeatedly impaled his lover, feeling her slide her perfect body over his cock and her cool, wet cheeks greet his waist. He drifted into a zen-like state of euphoria as he felt every minor shiver throughout Vicky's body through his blood filled vessel inside her.

Vicky seemed to be in a comparable condition, but writhed and bathed in her ecstatic, orgasmic condition. Her legs shook with waves of pleasure, rather than cold. Still, there were no witnesses, except for the odd car zipping past. Birds watching them before returning to focus on whatever tasty morsel they'd found. Despite this, the possibility of being discovered or watched excited Alex further.

The crescendo of Vicky's orgasmic dance on his cock increased, as did her screams. Something within him flicked and he couldn't hold himself back. With one final injection, he exploded inside her, pulling her back into him as they ground their bodies together with an almighty grunt. Vicky screamed as her own orgasm burst, setting all the birds into flight.

"Fuuuuck!" Vicky panted as she relaxed, with them both locked together.

Alex released Vicky's wrists as their passion subsided and he flopped out of her as she sank onto the logs, panting. Gasping, Alex looked down to see Vicky's peach damp cheeks as a steady stream of cum slowly pumped, exiting her pussy. He enjoyed watching it dribble down her swinging ball sack and a separate string from a reducing 'Little Mike' . His deposits dripped into her panties and her's pooled on the leaf litter beneath her.

Still catching her breath, Vicky reached for a small pack of tissues in her handbag. Alex dressed, enjoying watching Vicky wipe herself and clothes dry. After a cursory check, she pulled her panties and jeans up. She had to twist her backside to ease the tight leather over her hips and zip herself in, whilst still catching her breath.

As Alex tightened his belt, Vicky balled all the tissues together into a small plastic bag to deposit it back inside her handbag. She then dusted the detritus from the timber pile off her jacket.

The pair giggled and looked into each other's eyes as they tucked and tidied themselves. Once both were more presentable, they embraced, planting multiple passionate kisses on each other's lips.

"Satisfied now?" Alex asked, laughing.

Vicky nodded and hugged him tightly.

"That was unbelievable. Sorry, I was just so frustrated and your bike shook me in all the right places."

She glanced around. "It's so wrong, but yet worth every second."

Her head tucked into his chest as she exhaled and cuddled him.

"So, did you reach next Friday?"

Vicky looked up at Alex, her eyes narrowed, "Eh?"

"Ha ha, you wanted to be fucked into next Friday."

She blushed, shying away from his gaze.

"Did I really say that? You should know what goes on during sex stays there."

"Ah, okay."

"But, yes. I feel exhausted. There was a point when it all became surreal, with me alone, trapped in the woods. With you fucking me from behind, my excitement didn't match the surroundings. I zoned out, completely into a weird, orgasmic place. You've always satisfied me, but that was something else."