All Comments on 'Victoria & Alex Pt. 09'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Nasty56Nasty5611 months ago

I have to say it was a very nice read showing a lovely relationship and acceptance. The piece with Tanya is interesting and I wish at some place you would have reiterated, when she mentioned Alex as being gay, the fact that Alex clearly mentioned in one of your early chapters that he was not attracted to other men but to Vicky as a person. I believe that early line made your story so endearing as a modern romance ( I still believe the story is in the wrong category). Whatever colour others want to depict their relationship, Alex is attracted to Vicky only and the sex they have as a couple transcend their biological equipment as they care deeply for each other needs also showing complete acceptance. I hope you will continue showing the romantic love in your future submissions.

Fritz_WFritz_W11 months ago

I like your stories very much because they are without show, bling bling. Everything fits together and reads well. Go on I can’t wait till next part is psted.

DommeCatDommeCat11 months ago

Your posts always seem long enough apart for me to forget why I like this story, and every time I read the next chapter, I'm reminded. 5 stars

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere11 months ago

Nice to see you work in your passion for motorbikes in the last couple of chapters :) A few more typos in this chapter than you usually include, though. Still loving the progress between Alex and Vicky!

IanfromOzIanfromOz11 months ago

Please tell us more of Vicky and Alex s story.

Runner4069Runner406910 months ago

Such a well written and thoughtful story that I greatly enjoy every time, and I do appreciate the recaps to catch me up on things from previous parts that may have slipped my mind. Thanks as always for sharing and I look forward to hearing more!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze36110 months ago

Thank you for bringing the story fil circle and putting things right for Vick and Alex to continue as a couple and resolving the issues with Amanda and Rich in chapters 7 & 8.

Loved the spontaneity of Vick and Alex in the ‘pile shag’! Brilliantly written!

NicollaNicolla10 months ago

Really do love this story and hope to see it continue.

Olddog51Olddog515 months ago

This has been a lovely story. I very much enjoy stories where the main characters really love each other and care for each other. The sex scenes were fun too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really hoping for a next chapter. One of the best stories I’ve read.

dodgydaz69dodgydaz693 months ago

The best story I've actually read on here. Need closure on their story!!!

JacksducatiJacksducati3 months ago

Looking forward for more of this story, love it so far

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexander3 months ago

Lovely story and I can’t wait for more but where did the name Max come from?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES