Victoria & Chris: The Massage

Story Info
Foreplay is what it's all about.
1.3k words
3.18
7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay on your stomach," Chris orders me gently, as I stare at him in nothing but my bra and shorts, since he just asked me to take off my shirt. Amused, I see that he can't keep his eyes locked in mine, and is trying his best not to glance at my chest. I know the only reason he offered me a massage was to get his hands on me, and quite frankly, I've been trying to avoid this all day, but he cornered me. Not that I'm complaining.

Pressing my lips together, I let out, "Okay," before doing as he says, and lay on my bed, covered in towels, my back facing him as I find a comfortable position. I slowly feel Chris' weight on my back as he climbs up to sit on top of me, before he unhooks my bra, as I manage to take it off, my chest pressed against the mattress. "You know I just came back from the spa, right?"

"I know," he replies in amusement, as I feel him pour some oil on my back, making me shudder at the sudden touch of the cold substance against my skin. "I just wanted to take care of you, especially after the accident last night." Yeah, right. The accident. I tend to forget about that.

"And you know, I didn't get to tell you that today," he starts, as I begin to feel him rub my back gently with his hands, as I take a sharp breath, "but you look really hot with your stitches," he whispers, his rough voice sending chills down my back as I chuckle softly. And here I thought he was actually going to compliment me.

As soft as Chris is massaging me, I can't help but notice his hands reach to the sides of my body, as he gently rubs the sides of my breasts, provoking a silent grunt to escape me. Chris' hands rub my skin thoroughly, as he caresses every muscle and every part of my back, before lowering themselves down my back, as Chris pulls my shorts down a little to uncover the crook of my bum, then rubbing my lower back and waist. "Your hands are going places I feel like they shouldn't," I comment, teasing him as I bite my lip, refusing to let him see my amusement. He's getting a little too comfortable around me, and I don't know if my room and a massage are the best circumstances for our first time.

"Do you not want them there?" He responds, his tone laced with enjoyment as he doesn't remove his hands, and massages me even harder, making me moan in appreciation. He's starting to play games with me.

I chuckle softly, "Keep them." I mean, if I had my chance to tease him this morning, then so does he. Besides, I'm not complaining, really, his hands are magic and I'm getting my second massage of the day. I'm clearly the winner here.

"You have really soft skin."

Chuckling in response, I scoff, "You're gonna have to thank my parents for giving me these genes."

"Oh, trust me," he starts, amused by my response, as I prepare myself to get a wittier comeback. It's been a while since we've been petty and tried to outsmart the other, all while flirting, which happened all the time during the beginning of our relationship. I'm glad we're becoming like that again. "I will. Right after I thank whoever gave you these jeans."

I laugh at the smoothness of his compliment, and feel my cheeks heat up at the thought of him admiring my ass. During our banter, I notice Chris start to rub my legs, his soft hands trailing all over my thighs, as I shut my eyes and try to anticipate what's coming. If he doesn't try anything now, I believe I'm just getting a massage. Besides, even if he does try something, he's being quite patient about his sexual needs- all he's done since offering the massage is almost touch something. Almost.

He knows the difference between being sensual and sexual.

As if on cue, his hands slide underneath my shorts, as he tries to massage my inner thighs, his hands currently very close to my private parts. A soft moan escapes my lips at the presence of his hands near my vagina, but I don't protest, finding pleasure in his attitude. Chris then slips his fingers under my underwear, I feel his fingers massaging my clit all of a sudden, taking me by surprise as I take a sharp breath and moan quietly. This is not what I was expecting at all, but fuck, it feels so good. "A little tense, now, are we?"

That fucking piece of shit.

I let out a shaky laugh and keep my eyes looking to the side, unable to see the look on his face, as I muster out a response, my breathy voice breaking by my intense and unsteady breathing, "You know you can do whatever you want to me, right?"

Two can play that game.

I follow that question with a deep moan, accentuating my body's reaction to his fingers moving so close to my vagina, in attempts to turn him on. If he's willing to play dirty, I am willing to make him pay for it. I hear Chris' steady breathing as his warm hand massages my inner legs, before he whispers to me, "Anything?"

I told you I knew exactly how to mess with him.

With a smile playing on my lips, I pause, feigning my hesitation, "Well, except one thing." I'm gonna have him begging on his knees for my attention.

To be completely honest, I have no idea what that thing is, but I know he's gonna be thinking about it for the next few minutes, challenging him.

"Oh, yeah?" His soothing voice doubts my words as I begin to feel his hot breath on my skin, "And what might that be?"

"You'd like to know, don't you?" I giggle, curving my back in reaction to my king's doing, as he kind of respects his boundaries and doesn't force himself inside me. I mean, if I allowed him to keep his hand there, I don't see why I'd refuse to have him go further.

"I'd like to know if I can change your mind," he whispers with his hush voice, sending butterflies to my stomach. Change my mind? I'm pretty sure he won't have to change my mind with the way he's talking to me, I might just surrender on my own.

The two of us are suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door, making Chris casually pull his hands away and chuckles knowingly, probably frustrated that something always comes between us when we're in an intimate situation.

It's either me, refusing, and when it's not, it's the housekeepers.

"Oh, sorry," a middle aged woman with dark hair says as she opens the door, standing there in confusion as she doesn't know whether to come in or leave. At least she didn't walk in when Chris had his hand under my shorts. "We're here to clean the room. Should we come back later?"

"No, it's fine," Chris answers her before getting up, "Come in." He then turns to me, and dries my back with a towel, his gentle hands rubbing the oil off. Chris then helps me up, his eyes glued to the floor while I cover my breasts with my hands as he passes me my shirt.

"Thank you," I smile, surprised by his attitude since just a minute ago we were about to do it and now he refuses to look at me half naked. I quickly slip on my top and my bra, before throwing my hair behind my shoulder and turn around to see him. "Come on, let's go downstairs."

The two of us leave the room as the housekeepers occupy it, and we walk down to meet the others downstairs, seeing as they're probably by the pool or something. I reach out to grab Chris' hand, having him offer me a frustrated smile, making me laugh, "What?"

"Nothing," he lies, but I know exactly why he's pissed. "Raincheck for your massage?"