Victoria and Kate at Odds

Story Info
Office catfight leaves disloyal saleswoman naked and jobless.
3.1k words
3.75
13.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

Victoria was at her desk reviewing the sales statistics for the last week and found it very strange to find the names of some of the prospects she had been working with weeks before among the closed deals. What was even stranger to her was to see the figures related to the closing of those transactions, which were much lower than the ones she had agreed with those prospects, which were scheduled in her agenda for follow-up and closing between that afternoon and the following 2 days.

She immediately reviewed the reports in her files for each and every one of the appointments and checked the names against the agency's administrative system, each and every one of them had Kate Hutchinson's name on it.

Victoria was furious to discover how her hard work over the past few weeks had been completely stolen from her days before in a game that lacked any professional ethics, even below the average profit that was estimated for these operations.

Victoria took a deep breath trying to calm down, she was still shaken by her recent discovery, she adjusted her glasses and released her light brown hair previously imprisoned by an elegant brooch which she put on the desk, she got up to fix her skirt and walked towards the office door, outside the rest of the employees of that company were doing their usual work and Kate's presence did not seem to stand out.

Victoria remained standing leaning on the door frame observing the scene, she was wearing the formal outfit that a businesswoman wore to show an image of seriousness according to the company's protocol; A navy blue skirt below the knee, with a discreet opening in the back highlighting her slender calves, high heels were a must and a luxurious silk blouse in sky blue, with the top 2 buttons loose, something that gave her a sensually sophisticated touch in the opinion of some of the staff of that company.

Kate was closing a sale with one of Victoria's prospects at that moment, smiling she leaned over the desk of that luxurious office extending a pen for the signature of the contract to Mr. Pike, who watched fascinated inside Kate's blouse as her beautiful breasts rested free of a bra.

Mr. Pike was a dynamic and attentive man who readily agreed to all the arguments made by that petite and sensual blonde with expressive playful eyes since she appeared in his office, he was struck by the generous proportions contained in that elegant black suit composed of a short skirt, white blouse and matching jacket.

Kate possessed a magnificent command of the word and knew the way to take advantage of her charms and that day, she was extremely careful in choosing the clothes she would wear to close that deal in Mr. Pike's office, she was very accurate in her choice of that short skirt that highlighted her toned and shapely thighs, which playfully stood out when she sat in that office seductively crossing her legs, as she spoke Kate showed great mastery in her body language and modulated her voice with sweet and convincing tones as a formula to achieve her goal, which she successfully reached by obtaining the signature of the contract with Mr. Pike, who was pleased to write her a check to complete the payment that closed that business deal, plus a formal invitation to dinner that same night, something to which Kate agreed immediately with her characteristic smile, capable of melting anyone.

Kate thanked Mr. Pike, who escorted her to the door of his office and watched her walk away from there contemplating the cadence of her gait and the rhythm with which those hips moved, and that firm round ass bouncing inside the black skirt, bewitching with the sound of her heels on that perfectly polished marble floor that morning that reflected from below the beautiful blonde who was walking away.

Mr. Pike wondered if there would be panties under that skirt and was intrigued by how she would look naked, for he was already certain that those breasts frolicked free under that elegant, formal blouse, and he promised himself to find out that very night after dinner when he picked Kate up at her office.

Victoria hid her anger as she continued with her work, she felt a great discomfort about the whole situation, she continued filling out her operation reports for several minutes, stopping at a continuous discomfort on her skin, it was the clasp of the bra she was wearing, so she went to the bathroom with the intention of fixing it.

She took off her blouse and in front of the mirror began to correct the problem, she made a couple of attempts and the discomfort from the clasp persisted, she continued making adjustments until the clasp broke down completely, Victoria frustrated at what happened, took off her bra to put it in her handbag, she saw in the mirror the reflection of her firm breasts, She smiled for the first time that afternoon and thought that she would have no problem doing without her bra for a couple of hours before leaving work, so she put her silky light blue blouse back on, she liked the soft sensation of the silk caressing her breasts and smiled pleased at her reflection in the mirror, put her glasses back on, ran her hands over her loose hair and once she was relaxed, she went back to her desk feeling more comfortable and in control of the situation.

Minutes later a smiling Kate appeared in the office showing a triumphant glow as she handed over the recent contract and the respective check to the administration, she walked briskly towards her desk greeting everyone, it was already past 5 o'clock and she wanted to update her report to go to dinner with Mr. Pike, whom Kate found extremely attractive and interesting in their recent meeting.

Victoria looked up from her monitor and saw Kate taking off her jacket and taking a seat at her desk. Victoria grabbed the sales reports, as well as her agenda and the corresponding follow-up reports on her prospects to head over to confront Kate, as she planned to do throughout that afternoon.

"Would you be so kind as to explain these numbers to me!" -Said Victoria as she spread across the desk all the documents.

Kate sitting in her chair looked up at Victoria who was much taller than her, her anger was evident in those honey-colored eyes that burned with the anger of several suns behind the glasses. Kate a little surprised began to notice that Victoria had already discovered her activities and so Kate knew she was in trouble.

"I'd like to know the motive that brought my prospects to your list of sales finalized." -Said Victoria.

Everyone in that office felt the tension of that claim and watched slyly in silence as a very annoyed Victoria stood in front of the diminutive Kate sitting at her desk, who looked even smaller in her chair looking up at her interlocutor.

Kate bristled at the claim of Victoria standing in front of her, she closed a drawer in her desk to stand up and confront the situation on her feet. The drawer when closed had the bottom of Victoria's skirt stuck in it, something neither of the 2 women could notice at the time.

Victoria stepped back a little to give Kate room as she stood up. "Ripped!"Her skirt ripped down the center seam located at the back, exposing the generous shape of her thighs and a pair of midnight blue V-cut panties at the hip, the tiny, sensual garment not completely covering the round cheeks of her ass. Kate became more flustered, watching as Victoria flared her anger at the ripping of her skirt and forgetting that this garment was still pressed by the desk drawer, she advanced towards Kate who was backing away threatened at Victoria's obvious anger. "Ripped!" The skirt ended up ripped completely unusable, lying ripped like a piece of cloth hanging in that drawer, it completely exposed the athleticism of Victoria's long legs, which were now in panties.

Victoria was so upset; her immediate reaction was not the classic one of trying to cover herself with her hands as her skirt was stripped and her panties were in evidence. A whistle rang out from the anonymity of the office staff. Which, further infuriated Victoria who in reaction grabbed Kate by the front of her blouse as she screamed at her.

"You did all this on purpose! But no one is going to save you, I have evidence of how you stole my clients!" -Victoria exclaimed angrily.

No one was willing to intervene, it was pleasurable for many to see Victoria in her panties giving a full view of her beautiful legs and part of her nice buttocks. It was quite a sight to see her shaking the diminutive Kate, who was terrified and could not find a way to escape from this.

Victoria angrily shook Kate violently, holding her by the blouse and in a matter of seconds, the buttons of that white garment would soon fall to the floor due to the struggle, exposing Kate's round and beautiful breasts, now jiggling free for all to see, who anxiously watched the progress of this fiery confrontation that was becoming more and more spicy and some began to cross bets among them predicting the possible results.

Kate managed to get away from the tugging, leaving a torn blouse in Victoria's hands, whose screams did not cease. Kate fell backwards to the floor and without noticing the black mini-skirt she was wearing, she contracted a little, revealing to Victoria and many others present that Kate's panties were left at home that day, as well as her bra. This confirmed the rumor going around the company that the beautiful, petite blonde abhorred wearing underwear beneath her business suit to work.

Kate turned to stand up leaning on her legs and arms, she adopted a four-legged position, the tight mini-skirt contracted just enough to expose her firm bare ass and freshly waxed pink pussy. Everyone's astonishment was patent as they beheld a total and utterly explicit view of the beautiful blonde's intimacy.

Deeply embarrassed, Kate stood up stammering explanations, crossed her arms intending to cover her bare breasts and several hisses rang through that office at her exposed bald pussy, she rearranged her skirt trying to regain some of her dignity and Victoria reached for her again with his arms, grabbing her by the hair.

"I'm going to expose you to management! You stole my sales and on top of it all you lowered the price so much to close the deals, you gave a price below the company's costs. that's the last nail in your coffin!" -Said Victoria.

Kate was being pulled by the hair, she had both hands trying to free herself from Victoria to the fascinated gaze of everyone in the office, while the black mini skirt already looked like a belt highlighting the generosity of her round hips and flaunting her beautiful bare buttocks. Victoria brought in her other hand all the evidence supporting her annoyance and the totality of her accusations.

Kate humiliated tried to defend herself, she managed to free her hair and approached Victoria from behind, pulling her blouse, at that instant the buttons began to fly through the air and falling to the floor almost immediately, her pink nipples were now in full view crowning those firm and glorious breasts, Kate managed to free herself and began to run arranging her skirt to cover her round and firm buttocks that were exposed.

Victoria came out after her and soon managed to grab Kate by the miniskirt. "Ripped!" Kate ran naked and terrified through the office to the fascination of everyone on that floor, Victoria released that torn skirt from her hand and ran after Kate down the corridor to the screams of all the staff who couldn't stop enjoying that spectacle.

Kate was intercepted by Victoria just at the elevator where they both entered and Kate was again subdued by Victoria.

"Let's go to the general management of the company, where you will have a lot to explain to Mr. Meyer." -Said Victoria while she had Kate subdued by the neck against the wall and kneeling, while holding the documents under her arm, Victoria pressed the number of the floor where the general direction of the company is located.

The gossip of what was going on was all over the building, the internal office network stopped their work to comment on what had happened and no one would want to stand in the way of the furious Victoria, who many were grateful to have stripped Kate with such grace and ease.

In the elevator Kate was desperate for what was to come, she could barely move as Victoria held her by the neck. Kate made an attempt to free herself, trying unsuccessfully to grab hold of Victoria's panties with both hands, she could not reach them, she continued to be subdued by the angry Victoria, who was unwilling to let go and the fire in her eyes was devouring the frightened Kate.

The elevator doors opened on the top floor. Before the mute gaze of Mr. Meyer's receptionist, out stepped Victoria in her midnight blue panties, her round breasts jiggled free in the open silk blouse, the seriousness in her countenance was frightening as she dragged across the floor a tiny blonde begging for mercy and writhing completely naked and hysterically trying to free herself. Victoria was making her way with firm steps to Mr. Meyer's office.

Saul Meyer was in his office with his son Samuel, who the next day would start working in the family business overseeing sales. Without prior announcement, Victoria burst through the door making her way into the huge, plush office dragging a tearful, pleading Kate.

"What's going on here!" -Sir exclaimed in surprise. Meyer.

Victoria stood in front of the ostentatious wooden desk and placed the file she was carrying in her hand.

"Mr. Meyer, in these documents are this week's sales reports, these are my formats with the follow-ups of my prospects and as you can see, this shameless bunch of tears, stole all my clients and relied on the dirty maneuver of offering a price below our cost to close those sales, thus inflating his personal average." -Victoria said.

Saul Meyer was extremely careful about his profit margins and found it unpronounceable to say something like; "Selling below cost".

He carefully reviewed the documents submitted by Victoria. Kate kept crying and Samuel, a little nervous, kept looking in wonder at the two saleswomen who suddenly appeared in his father's office, naked and unannounced. The young man maintained great dissimulation. Then his father held out the documents for him to review and solemnly ascertained that Victoria was absolutely right.

"The evidence presented here makes it fully evident how your actions harmed both your partner in her job, and the serious damage you have done by offering a price below our costs... Kate you are fired from this company! Stop by to pick up your last check and please get out of here." -Said Mr. Meyer.

"But Mr. Meyer! I can explain." -Said Kate sobbing.

"No buts will do, I want you out of my building now!" -Mr. Meyer exclaimed angrily and instructed his executive assistant over the loudspeaker.

Kate walked crestfallen out of Mr. Meyer's office escorted by the secretary and timidly tried to cover herself with her hands on her way to the elevator that took her directly to the first floor, where someone from security was waiting for her with a check and handed Kate a form, which she had to sign detailing the receipt of her last payment, as well as a letter of resignation that she was pressured to sign immediately.

She was immediately escorted to the street, despite the pleas and entreaties she kept uttering to the security personnel, who had precise instructions from the company's management to call the police, should the crying, petite blonde insist on remaining inside the building.

Once on the sidewalk after the glass doors closed behind her, Kate was in a panic as she found herself completely naked in the middle of the street, she made one last attempt to re-enter the building, a female security personnel denied her entry and pointed out that her partner was about to call the police.

"Please - don't throw me naked out on the street!" -Kate said, sobbing.

That woman indicated to her that the police were on their way and that would compound her problems in a way she couldn't imagine.

Kate panicked and covered her vagina with the folder containing a copy of her resignation and her last paycheck. The people around her looked at her strangely, the women gave her indignant looks, some boys did not take their lustful eyes off her. She realized that her situation was hopeless, with her eyesight blurred by tears, she began to walk away from there looking for cover, driven by the only desire to get home, she began to tell herself that everything was a nightmare. Reality soon took over when she was followed by whistles and shouts from passers-by who witnessed her walk of shame.

A luxurious sports car was driving down the street. Its driver suddenly stopped when he saw a curvaceous naked girl running down the sidewalk in a panic. The man thought that this beauty looked familiar to him, he was enraptured contemplating the hurried nude run of the hurried woman and it was the horn of a car that made him continue on his way hoping that the woman he invited to dinner that night, would look half as good as that runner, once he manages to get her out of all her clothes.

Mr. Pike was disappointed to learn that Kate Hutchinson never left the building to meet him, and minutes later the receptionist let him know that the woman had left the company.

Victoria was relieved to receive justice. The Meyers, astonished by the unusual scene, thanked her for her work and interest in the company's profits and offered her a substantial raise.

Victoria said goodbye gratefully and left that luxurious office, she tied the bottom of her blouse with the intention of covering her breasts that jiggled free during the past events, as she walked elegantly and confidently in her tiny midnight blue panties in the direction of the elevator before the astonished gaze of everyone on that floor, who did not miss the opportunity to watch as her long legs walked down that corridor, and then she waited standing elegantly and with her forehead held high, for the arrival of the elevator that moments later opened before her, as she entered she pressed the button that would take her to the basement where the parking lot was located, and she would go triumphantly and proudly home driving her car.


zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers