Victoria's Saturday-Road Head Pt. 02

Story Info
Victoria and Luke hook up again, this time with Hubby.
1.1k words
3.01
4.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
35 Followers

Two weeks ago my husband and I fulfilled a fantasy we'd been talking about for some time. He drove me around while I sucked off a complete stranger in the back of the car. The stranger - named Luke - was so nice that when he asked whether we could stay in touch I said yes immediately.

His first few texts were polite and respectful until I showed him the bite marks that he had left on my tits, after which it escalated quickly. When I suggested that we get a hotel room nearby, he and my husband soon made hotel arrangements for that weekend. I was feeling wilder, and free, and fucked my husband with even more abandon than I usually do.

We drove over the following Saturday. Luke was waiting for us in the hotel room, and as we rode up the elevator my husband kissed me and said it was not too late to back out. But I wanted to - the more I thought about it the more I wanted Luke filling me with his cum.

Luke led us into the room. They had gotten a small comfortable suite. He was very polite and complimented me on how prettily I was dressed. I thanked him, blushing, before asking him to the way to the bathroom and excusing myself.

My husband and Luke were huddled over the bar, having a drink, when I came out of the bathroom. "I hope that I'm at least as interesting as whatever you're discussing, gentlemen," and when they turned their heads I slowly pirouetted for them. I was wearing a very revealing white lace lingerie set, and I slowly played my hands down my curves, tweaking my nipples and running my fingers through my labia to show how wet I was.

Luke whistled silently while my husband beamed with pride. I always feel good when I'm being admired and when my husband is proud of me I feel 6 inches taller.

I sat back on the sofa and opened my legs to them. As I began stroking my clit I asked Luke to show me his cock. Luke hurried out of his trousers and I reached over to slowly play with his cock and balls, complimenting him on being freshly shaved and smooth. "I love it when a man grooms for me," I said, before catching his pre-cum on my tongue and showing it to him. His cock was a little shorter than my husband's but thicker. As a girth slut, I loved it. I looked over and saw that my husband hadn't moved. I looked at him and he smiled.

Luke spoke up. "Change in plans, Miss Vicky. I've asked your husband if he wanted to join us. He’s agreed, provided that you were okay with it."

I was more than okay with it, I loved it! I nodded and smiled up to him with his cock in my mouth and in the corner of my eye saw my husband quickly stripping. His cock was already hard when I motioned him over and began to stroke him while I kept sucking Luke.

Finally I stood up and sat my husband down. I kneeled in front of him and began licking his cock and balls. Luke arranged me and positioned himself before slowly pushing into me. I was so wet that he slid right in. I raised my head and moaned out loud. "God," Luke said. "So fucking tight. Fuck, I love it" and he started to fuck me harder. Not faster, but harder, making my ass ripple.

"Did you hear that, baby?" My husband lifted my chin. "Luke likes your sweet tight pussy. Why don't you thank him?"

"T-t-t-thank you Luke. I...love your cock. Fuck me harder Luke, ohhh fuck fuck me harder!"

Luke grunted and gave me a harder shove, picking up his pace. He gave my ass a hard spank and worked the ball of his thumb against my ass. Every time he pushed in his thumb went in a little deeper until it was as deep as it could go. I shuddered and dug my nails into my husband's thighs, closing my eyes, giving in to it.

My husband saw my jaw relaxing and watched my eyelids begin to flutter as Luke used my pussy. He gently gathered my hair up in his hands and pushed my mouth down on his cock.

It registered that my husband's cock was against the back of my throat and that I was working it with my mouth. My husband had his hands hard in my hair and he was telling me what a good girl I was, and how beautiful I looked taking Luke's cock, at how good my mouth felt.

It registered that a man I barely knew was balls-deep in me with his gorgeous cock and that soon he would be flooding me with his cum. Luke dug his fingertips in my hips, gripping me hard and deep, only letting go with one hand to spank my red, sore ass.

I didn't care about any of that. All I wanted was their cocks and their cum. My husband had a phrase for it from when I was younger: Cock-drunk. My role at that moment was to take their cum, to give their cocks a place to unload, to be their cumdump. As I later told my husband, details became fuzzier and time becomes more compressed. All that mattered were my holes being filled with beautiful cum.

My husband came first: He loves to watch me lose myself and take cock. He came heavily down my throat and when I lifted my head I was smiling and drooling cum out of the side of my mouth. My eyes were half-shut and glazed over.

When Luke came he was jammed deep and hard into me. I was still kneeling against the couch, and my pliant body accepted Luke's hot flood. When he finally slid out I could feel a warm trickle between the insides of my legs. I remember him kissing the small of my back and then time stopped.

I vaguely heard the door close as he left; I could feel the blanket my husband wrapped around me as he put me to bed, and his arms around me as I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later. My body- especially my hips - ached pleasantly, and the insides of my thighs were stuck together from the dried cum. We ordered room service and after I ate I went back to sleep, still in my lingerie.

BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
35 Followers