All Comments on 'Victoria Takes on Her Father Ch. 02'

by AshRynn87

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexual, Sensual and down right sexy!!!!!

First of all, thanks for sharing your experience,I agree that it would be nice to have her perspective and your father in-laws. !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Guilty pleasure

Who knew my guilty pleasure was guilt? It's what makes the best of taboo stories such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would be nice to see them take the next step and her go off the pill.

RassclautRassclautover 3 years ago
Cuckold incest

Love the story

Please continue where she conceives and you bisexual with him in a humilated role.

AshRynn87AshRynn87over 3 years agoAuthor
Racist posts will be removed

Please do not post racist comments on my works. It will be deleted and you will be reported. Criticize all you'd like, but insults and racism will be removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckolds & Hotwives are the Best

Can't wait to read more. I would love to hear Victoria's side of the story. I hope Chapter 3 has Victoria getting pregnant by Daddy. I think Aaron should be forced to suck his father in laws cock too.

sexymeupsexymeupover 3 years ago
disappointed

the whole thing was a mistake from the very start, far as I am concerned it ruined their marriage, she took it too far and he was a wimp for letting her. they didn't even give any thought to what it would do to the mom if she ever found out, how could they be that uncaring about the mom's feelings. hubby started it knowing it could wreck their marriage, so both were to blame, he saw it coming when she kicked him out of their bedroom and send him to the guestroom, that was a red flag there. and what about her dad's marriage, the dad didn't even think twice about cheating on his wife. I like incest stories but not cuckold stories, which earned you 1star for cuckold crap.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Awesome fucking story! I loved the dirty talk as well! A third chapter from Victoria's POV would be terrific. Five stars and a favorite point!

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Good story! I would have walked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

I can’t say there’s anything much wrong with your story except the usual issues , with one glaring exception , how did you go from a 6” dick to a 51/2” dick ? So she got you eating men’s cum now ? And the humiliation of being the lowly object of a joke doesn’t bother you ? If my wife tried that shit with me she wouldn’t be married for long and neither would her dad , I’d show her mother the videos along with a divorce lawyer and the prosecuting attorneys office !!!

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago
Noice... ???

Women in my day did not do this.

This was almost as absurd as my comedical plots are though... Bravo.

I like the pain of being in that situation. As a highly empathetic person it gets to me...

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 3 years ago
A Sad Story

His only wish was to make her have the same pleasure as he had. How truly sad that she was not as considerate of him as he was of her. Sad that he was so weak and insecure that he allowed her to take such unfair advantage of the situation. The first story was fun until that ending. This one was just sad. She and her Dad really were the same just self-centered greedy people only interested in their own pleasures. Aaron was coerced into the situation by his love for her. A Cuck should become a cuck because they want it, not what happened in this story. Hopefully, this was not a true story. If it was true Aaron should grow a set of balls and go seduce the mother. Now that would be a fun follow-up to this sadness...

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

I agree she is still to self centered and no fucking way would I have allowed a cage on me. And wouldn't have spent a grand to help her fuck him. She felt bad at one point and yet turned right around and did it again. He should have ripped the corset off then removed the cage and went and let her mom know how selfish she is. Open marriage is better way to go. Then there is no being a cuck. Be he is submissive to her and not a suprise how he acted. Had hoped this would have ended different but not suprised. Almost didn't read it and did click out but had to see if it ended differently then I thought it would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Great story. liked the way it devolpoed. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As someone who enjoys incest cuckold, I will never understand the arousal of caging and eating cum out of pussy. All in all, still liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I feel bad for this husband. While he’s seeking ways for her get pleasure she’s demeaning him in ways she shouldn’t.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Have you ever posted any video of this online? Would you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshRynn87@AshRynn87
Hello! I'm Ashley. Now that I've been writing erotic fiction for Literotica for several years, I have decided to update my profile. I mostly enjoy writing crossdresser/transgender erotica but I dabble from time to time with incest and loving wives. Despite what you may read ...