All Comments on 'Victoria Takes on Her Father'

by AshRynn87

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 3 years ago
Nice

I want that to happen with my beautiful stepdaughter but know it will not but I am to old to fuck her the way she should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You Have to have a chapter two, where Victoria explores her sexuality with other men beside her father. Let her turn her hubby into atrue cuckold..<having him prepare her for her dates, eating her lovers cum etc.. A great first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
guidance

i'd be very careful taking advice from a couple like yours. with all that underlying contempt between you and your wife. you degrade yourself to not more than a brainless slave. mindless sheep like you are the very reason for wars and conflicts in this world. humanity can only wish you do not procreate.

AshRynn87AshRynn87over 3 years agoAuthor
Responses to comments.

Thank you for reading my story. Chapter 2 is already in the works. Hopefully you find it just as enjoyable as I did.

As for the contempt between Victoria and I...of course there is. Did you read the whole thing? Yes, it is an erotic novella, but it really takes a look at my feelings and how I dealt with finally confronting this fantasy of mine. It wasn't easy watching my wife have sex with another man, despite how hot and erotic it was.

The next few chapters, this contempt will grow until we both learn how to cope with these feelings that are completely new to both of us. I have fought in wars, and I can honestly tell you that I would not be writing these chapters if Victoria and I didn't share an honest and loving relationship. Did chapter 1 put an unexpected strain on our relationship? Of course. But we learned to grow with one another, and take these sexual adventures to another level.

Please stay tuned for the following chapters as I have at least 5 that I plan on sharing. Once again, thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, good read. Very good descriptions, especially like the after sex description of her appearance. Look forward to hearing more from your continuing experiences. So cool she connected with her father and can enjoy the rest of their lives with this kind of intimacy. Too bad more families don't enjoy.

RiverWestRiverWestover 3 years ago

Thank you for the amazing story. I can't wait to read chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bored

I am a Fiction Writing instructor in a small PA college and while I love good porn, yours was too long and very wordy. By wordy I mean that you could have said something in five words, but you used ten instead. Second, you had far too many acts that had nothing to do with the basis of your story. If you are writing a book you can use a lot of filler. For a short story you want to stick with the plotline and the plotline only. If pertain directly with what you are trying to say then it is omitted. Your descriptions were very well written, but I lost interest and arousal because of the length. Good luck.

AshRynn87AshRynn87over 3 years agoAuthor
Response to Bored

Thanks for your comments, but you clearly must have skipped that first paragraph where I said the story was over an hour long read. I acknowledge that its long and not for everyone. What you say is not necessary, I say is part of my experience and needed to be told for my satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I loved this story, thank you so much fo sharing this. I looking forward to future adventures of your wife and her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well done

That was great. A great take off of J s wonderful story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Great story! Knowing some of it was actually true made it especially hot! As to being long, as long as it's written well, the longer the better as far as I'm concerned. I hate those fucking quick less than one page stories. A good porn story needs a good premise and set up before the sex. Those stories that have the mom glance at the son's crotch in the first paragraph before riding it in the second paragraph are for crap! Five stars and a favorite point!

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Papa Joe balls spasmed and he emptied thick semen in my wife.

Yet Aron hasn't licked her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Watch out

You may just get more than you asked for . If you can’t satisfy a girl with a 6 “ dick then you need to work on your technique! Especially if yours is the only one she’s ever had . Include more foreplay , more oral , take your time , find out what she likes and give it to her in abundance. But to lose your intimate connection with your woman , then you’ve lost what connected you to start with , why she said yes to your hand in marriage ! Unless , of course , you want to play third string to her heart and her love . Her passion and desire burn for someone else other than you . That is your sign that you screwed the pooch and you may as well pack it in and find someone else besides the cheating , cockslut , size queen you created ! Too bad for all of you , especially your mother-in-law !!!

Blake_StoneBlake_Stoneover 3 years ago
Very well written...

The introduction seemed overly detailed yet as I got into the story it kind of made sense. I still think it could have been better. That said, the anonymous person who claims to teach literature and yet complained that you used too many words is a moron. Painting a story is art, and if it is engaging and takes a while to read, while prolonging the pleasure of the reader, then so much the better. Don’t change your writing style to please intellectually stunted morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done!

We are waiting for the sequel dude, a very cool story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredibly hot

I love this series, really hoping you‘ll get around to writing the third part (or have your wife do it).

racfguyracfguyabout 3 years ago

Didn't like this. But, each to his own. I won't be reading the succeeding chapters; don't like the cuck bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story as it’s similar to my marriage in that my husband enjoys watching me being fucked by other men and women. For us it’s only intensified our fucking and makes us both wildly horny all the time. Keep writing, consider finding a petite young lass for yourself to play with too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's your marriage, but you really deserve a wife that wants you as much as you want her. This woman doesn't.

Not sexy to read at all.

LivesToReadLivesToReadover 1 year ago

If you’re going to write about sex you should learn about anatomy. It is 100% impossible to penetrate the cervix with your penis. Your so called literary ‘tricks’ didn’t work either. This was an uncomfortable story to read even though I like cuck stories. … a little advice, if you feel like you need to explain your story, you haven’t told it correctly.

DarmodyDarmodyover 1 year ago

Two main reasons were offered for the father's viability as sex candidate: 1). he won't fall in romantic love with her, and 2). the father had shown erotic interest in his daughter. That's it. I won't tell anyone how to write a story, but wouldn't it be better if they had some notion of how good the father was as a lover? Or the simple fact that he has a large penis, contrasting with the husband's mediocre penis.

The daughter's interest was a bit out of the blue. I wish we knew more about her history, and it would've been nice to know she was attracted to her father before the husband decides he wants the father to cuckold him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a great story: very rotic and having a good story. But I like to point out a few minor points:

1.- Why was your wife names being switched between Victoria and Mija?

2.- How could your wife tongue licked the testicles while the cock was buried deep in her mouth ""She flicked her tongue at his melon shaped balls, while keeping her head buried in his lap, and his cock buried deep in her throat"?

3.- Was there a "real" need to include the section about Joe's porn watching? (Joe does not need to be a porn watcher to commit the incestual act with a sex goddest like your wife: even a moralist would commit the act).

AshRynn87AshRynn879 months agoAuthor

To anonymous:

1. Mija is a Spanish colloquialism that means daughter or my dear. It is common for Hispanic parents to call their children Mijo or Mija.

2. It is very possible to lick someone's testicles while deepthroating them. It is an incredible feeling, both to receive and to give (from what I have heard). Victoria is an expert at giving head.

3. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by why was the porn necessary. Papa Joe likes him some porn.

newtype2525newtype25252 months ago

Amazing story!

Whatever the percentage of truth, this is a great telling of a very HOT event!

I wish there were many more, "You should seduce your father" Hotwife stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshRynn87@AshRynn87
Hello! I'm Ashley. Now that I've been writing erotic fiction for Literotica for several years, I have decided to update my profile. I mostly enjoy writing crossdresser/transgender erotica but I dabble from time to time with incest and loving wives. Despite what you may read ...