Victoria Takes on Her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to use my frequent business trips as an excuse. I had monthly trips that would take me out of town for several days at a time. I'd usually drive if it was only a few hours away, but sometimes I'd fly. This would give Papa Joe the opportunity to come over and make his move unencumbered. The real trick was getting him alone with Victoria on other pretenses.

Victoria typically tells her mom everything. They are like best friends, always on the phone, or texting. They have talked several times about her sexual frustration and how it was a strain on our marriage. I decided to use that to my advantage. Playing into the fact that I would have Victoria dress and act outwardly sexual during our next dinner, I would confront her mom after the dinner and ask her to have Papa Joe check in on Victoria during my next business trip under the guise that I was concerned about our marriage. Just a small well being check from Papa Joe on his way home from work. Our house was on his way home anyway. Once I had them both alone in the house, it would be up to Victoria to convince him to seal the deal.

It had been two weeks since I had originally proposed the idea to Victoria. She was obviously horny, which she would get on occasion if it had been awhile since we had had sex. Two weeks was the longest we had gone since we got married. I was a ball of nerves. I had masturbated a few times, but it had done nothing to quell my thoughts of Victoria with Papa Joe.

Finally, one Friday evening, Victoria grabbed my hand as we were enjoying drinks on the couch and watching a movie. "Tell me how it would work," she said quietly.

My eyes got wide and my heart leaped into my throat. Did she just say what I think she said? I didn't want to be presumptuous, but my heart rate just about doubled. I hadn't had butterflies in my stomach like this since the time I first asked Victoria on a date.

She turned toward me and grabbed my hand with both of hers and looked me right in the eyes. "You know what I mean. I know you have everything planned out. Tell me how to make it work with my Dad. I want to give it a try."

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was stupefied. It was like my brain went to complete mush. My greatest sexual desire was coming true. My wife had agreed to have sex with another man. The fact that the man we had chosen was her father made it doubly exciting. Two forbidden acts in one single deed.

I finally gathered myself and started revealing my plan to her, talking at what had to be a million miles a minute. Not only did she keep up, but she seemed genuinely interested and impressed. She agreed that over the next two weeks that she would play up the sex and marital issues with her mom when they talked, laying the groundwork for the request at the next dinner. We made plans for what she would wear and how she should act, walking a fine line between loving daughter and sexual temptress.

We used her upcoming birthday as an excuse for a fancier dinner than usual. She would break out the fine china and silverware and make an elaborate steak and lobster dinner. Victoria decided on a fabulous dress that she wore to a friend's wedding a few years ago. Nothing too fancy, but it showed her off in all the right places. Hemmed at mid-thigh and deep cleavage, it was almost painted onto her finely toned body. It was a silvery gray number that she would pair with 5 inch black pumps. I could hardly wait, and even more importantly, I could tell that she was eager too.

After all the planning was done, the sexual tension between us was through the roof. We tore each other's clothes off and I had her right there on the couch, where in a few weeks, I hoped her Dad would be doing the same. Again, she didn't orgasm, but we did end up a hot, sweaty mess by time we were through. We retreated to bed and both fell asleep completely satisfied.

The day of Victoria's birthday dinner had finally arrived. I actually did most of the cooking as she prepared herself, both mentally and physically, to plant the seeds of seduction into her father's head. If he responded like I expected, there would be no way that he didn't confirm my beliefs to Victoria before the night was over. As I prepared the dinner, I set up a small hidden nanny camera in the dining room, facing Papa Joe's normal seat. I would definitely be getting proof of his lustful incestuous stares at my wife and his daughter.

Victoria came down from our room about 30 minutes before her parents were set to arrive to lay out the table settings. I turned around as I heard her stilettos making the distinctive "clip clop" on the hardwood floor. My jaw hit the floor when I saw her. She was absolutely stunning. Flawless natural makeup, with just a hint of shadowy eyes. And that dress! I could bounce a quarter off her ass. I gave her a deep kiss and smacked her ass as she walked past.

"Ah ah, not tonight," she said. "I'm saving myself for my Daddy."

My knees almost gave out. "Holy fuck, that is the fucking hottest thing I have ever heard you say," I somehow managed to stutter.

"I thought that might get a rise out of you," she snickered with a wink.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she set the table. As I was staring, the smoke alarm went off. "Jesus, you're so hot, you set off the smoke alarm," I commented.

"I think you better check your steaks there, Bobby Flay," she retorted.

That evil minx. She knew I hated Bobby Flay. I responded by butchering one of my favorite Ari Gold quotes from Entourage, "Nobody makes my wife eat at Bobby Flay's," but it went straight over her head. We both got back to the tasks at hand and awaited the arrival of her parents.

Her parents finally arrived, and we both greeted them at the door with hugs like we hadn't seen them in months. Everything was always a big how-to-do with Victoria's family. We made small talk in the foyer until I took the bottle of wine from Salma, Victoria's mother, and led everyone to the dining room. As we turned, I heard Salma remark to her daughter, "That's quite the dress Mija, you look beautiful, but I feel under-dressed." Victoria set her at ease and told her that she felt like doing something fancy for her birthday but didn't want to trouble them with dressing up, and that she was perfectly happy to have them as they were.

Everyone took their places at the table and Victoria and I began to serve dinner. Victoria made everyone cocktails while I got the dinner ready to serve. The steaks filled the room with a savory aroma that you would expect from an old Italian steakhouse. I served Salma and myself and then took a seat to chat with Papa Joe. Victoria returned with her and Papa Joe's plates, but as she served him, she made a deliberate effort to bend at the waist and give him an eyeful of her bountiful cleavage.

I was amused and almost let out a little snort as Papa Joe performed the move that all guys think they have mastered, but really is quite obvious. He continued to look straight ahead, but his eyes were obviously looking right down his daughter's dress. He was clearly taking in her wonderfully plump DDs that were now on show, unknowingly, just for him. Victoria lingered and then left to grab her plate and returned.

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the dinner, drinks, and conversation. As we were celebrating Victoria's birthday early, her parents had brought a gift, so we began to clear the table. Victoria repeated her display for Papa Joe in reverse, but as she rose, she stumbled just a bit in her high heels. As she regained her balance with the help of the table, Papa Joe brazenly steadied her by placing his hand on her hip, letting it linger longer than any father should with his daughter.

I let out a little smirk as I returned to my seat. Victoria then approached me and asked to help her prepare another round of drinks in the kitchen. We retreated to the kitchen and she ever so casually whispered in my ear, "Did you see that? He just grabbed my ass when I stumbled."

"I know," I replied. "Did you plan that? He's been staring at your tits all night."

"No," she admitted. "But you definitely have me convinced that he's at least somewhat interested. No need to show me your secret nanny cam recording."

I laughed, almost a little too loudly.

"You have my permission to proceed with the rest of the set up," she said.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and returned with the drinks, leaving one for Victoria to deliver to Papa Joe. Somehow everything had gone perfectly. We enjoyed the rest of the evening celebrating Victoria, her continually teasing her poor father and Salma otherwise oblivious to my wife's advances on her husband. I was getting so worked up watching the display. I had to give myself a few extra seconds when we got up to conclude the evening and say our goodbyes.

As we walked back to the foyer, I gave Victoria and Papa Joe some one on one time at the door as I held back Salma to have our important chat. This was the make or break part of the evening. If Victoria had done her part over the past two weeks setting the stage with our so called "marital issues," Salma should be eager to send Papa Joe to check on their baby girl.

"Hey Mom, can I have a quick chat?" I asked her. We hung back by the kitchen, out of sight from Victoria and her Dad. "I'm sure Victoria has told you, but things have been a little stale between us lately," I remarked.

"She did mention that you two had been having some troubles," she responded.

I solemnly nodded and looked at my feet, hoping I was selling it. "I was wondering if you could have Papa Joe come by and check on Victoria while I'm away on my trip next week. I typically get back on Friday, but wasn't able to get a flight that evening, and won't be returning until Saturday morning," I told her. "I just want to make sure she's OK. She shouldn't be alone for too long. That's not asking too much of you guys, is it?"

"Nonsense," Salma exclaimed. "You know we would do anything for you two. I'll have Joe swing by on his way home from work."

"Thank you so much," I said as I gave her a big hug. "You have no idea how much this means. Victoria will be thrilled to have a visit while I'm away."

We rejoined Victoria and her father in the foyer. We said our goodbyes interlaced with hugs. Victoria made sure to give Papa Joe a big kiss on the cheek while pressing her perfect voluptuous breasts against his chest, causing her cleavage to spill out of the top of her dress even more. She casually lifted a leg just like a starlet in the Hollywood movies would do, causing quite the scene, and all but forcing Papa Joe to wrap his arms around her perfect ass to steady themselves before she clumsily knocked them over. Victoria casually played it off as having a few too many vodka cranberries. Her parents finally made their way to their car and we closed the door on them and the make or break evening, hoping the groundwork was laid.

"You magnificent, filthy girl!" I exclaimed as I embraced her tightly while lifting her by grabbing her tight butt and twirling her in a circle before gently setting her back to the ground.

"How did it go with my Mom?" she asked eagerly, an almost desperate, pleading look on her face.

"As well as we could have hoped," I responded. She couldn't agree fast enough to send Papa Joe over to check on you. She'd do anything to "save" our marriage." I couldn't believe the sudden change in my wife. I had never seen her like this before. She was absolutely radiant. I could literally see her becoming flush with color from her breasts to her face. She wanted this more than I had hoped.

"Great!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe I actually did that. I was so nervous the entire night. How did I do?"

I almost scoffed. "Um, you were incredible. Your Dad couldn't take his eyes off you, and your mom didn't seem to catch on to anything. It all seemed very natural. I was actually impressed with how well you pulled it all together."

She shrunk away. "I felt like such a hussy. I thought everyone could see right through me. My legs were practically shaking the entire night. Everything was like a blur, I have no idea how I kept my composure throughout it all," she admitted.

I reassured her, "You were amazing. You were dripping with class and sex appeal. I don't think anyone could have done a better job under the circumstances. I have never been so hot for you in my life. I literally had to hide a hard-on all night long. I could take you right here, right now in the doorway."

That brought back her confidence and a tad of devilishness. "I know, my panties are practically sopping wet. I'm surprised there's not a puddle at my feet. But no, as horny as I am, I want to save myself for my Dad. I want to ride this high as long as I can and make Friday night as special as can be. I feel like a girl again about to lose my virginity," she confessed.

And there it was...said so casually and so candidly. I was already being cuckolded by my wife. She had fully bought in to the idea of not just having sex with another man, but cuckolding me with her own father. At first I was stung by her rejection. I wanted her bad, and I wanted her now, but deep down I knew that I wanted this fantasy to come true even more. I would need to give her the space she requested. There was no backing out now. I had opened Pandora's box...or Jocasta's box, as it was. Soon, it would be Papa Joe delighting himself by opening up Victoria's box.

I knew these feelings would eventually work their way into my head. It was important that I focused on the goal of providing my wife with an opportunity to experience more sexual pleasure than she ever did with me. More importantly, Victoria needed to be as excited about this as I was if she was to truly enjoy herself. This was about her, I reminded myself. I'll enjoy watching and hopefully hearing her cum with another man. But this was why we chose Papa Joe. She wouldn't leave me for him. This was all about her pleasure. I would have to choke down my newfound insecurities.

I kissed Victoria on her cheek and told her that I loved her. As we cleaned up from dinner in mostly silence, I'd occasionally glance over at her. She was glowing...obviously proud of her efforts this evening. Rightfully so. We made our way to the bedroom and undressed. We cuddled in bed for a bit while watching a show. Eventually we both drifted off to sleep, her blissfully, myself anxious. Tomorrow would begin our preparations for the final chapter of this book, starting with me calling in sick for my business trip and loading the house with several more nanny cams.

The next several days were a blur. I got busy setting up the cameras while Victoria built her courage and maintained her sexual tension by being overtly handsy with me, flaunting her amazing body that I could now just observe and not touch. She was driving me wild. I had to make sure the camera placement was perfect. They had to be unseen by Papa Joe, yet be positioned well enough that I did not miss any of the action. I instructed Victoria on the location of the cameras and where the best viewing angles would be. I told her to do her best to make the videos look good, but her priority should be herself. I also made sure to keep my car in the garage so it appeared that I was on my trip.

Finally the day had come. It was Friday, the day Salma promised she would send Papa Joe to check on Victoria to make sure she was coping with my absence. I was making the final preparations with the house while Victoria pampered herself and prepared her body for her Dad and her incestuous and adulterous evening. I made sure to park my car a few blocks away in case Papa Joe went into the garage for some reason.

Victoria bathed with bath salts, shaving her entire body, ensuring she was as smooth as the day she was born. I watched her as she painstakingly applied lotion to every inch of her skin. She smelled like heaven with her Victoria's Secret Pear Glacé lotion, the same scent she used to wear when we started dating. It was obvious that she was enjoying getting ready for her Dad and it was making me crawl out of my skin.

She oozed sex appeal. She obviously knew that I was watching her as she slowly massaged the lotion into her breasts. She even went as far to give me a devious wink as she dabbed her neck and wrists with perfume before giving one last spray to her vagina. Victoria painstakingly applied her eye liner and lipstick, taking great care as she observed her reflection in the mirror. Then, once she was satisfied, she slowly sauntered over to me, purposefully stepping one foot directly in front of the other, ensuring her hips popped as she walked.

She leaned over me on the bed and planted a deep, passionate kiss on my mouth. "Thank you for making this day happen," she said. "I wouldn't have found this sexual energy if it wasn't for your insistence. I know you're enjoying taking in the sight of me getting ready, but I'd really like to be alone with my thoughts for this next part. I've picked out something special to wear for my Dad, and I want him to be the first to see me in it. I hope you understand."

My stomach sunk, and my heart leaped. The time was really here. I couldn't stop this even if I wanted to. My Victoria was doing this with or without me. I quietly and somewhat sheepishly returned her kiss. "Of course baby. I love you. Do whatever you need," I choked out.

As I left the room and closed the door behind me, I was shaking. I had never been so nervous. The anticipation was excruciating. I had finally gathered my courage as I heard her turn on some music to ready herself. TLC's "Red Light Special," how appropriate I thought. I knew it was deliberate on her part. She had often said that Red Light Special always got her in the mood for sex, but this time it was different. She knew I was just outside the door and that I could hear it loud and clear. She was getting ready for sex, and I was not invited, another reminder that everything that was about to happen was my idea.

I somehow made my way to the basement to plant myself in front of my multi-screen computer. I pulled up all of the cameras and settled in for my evening. This was it. The next time I saw my wife, she'd be a new woman and I would be a cuckold.

It was getting late. Almost 6:30. Papa Joe still had not arrived and I had yet to see Victoria make her way into the view of any of the cameras. I didn't know if she was still in our room, or if she was elsewhere in the house. I almost fell out of my chair when I heard the doorbell.

Victoria finally appeared, almost out of thin air. She stood tall as she sauntered to the door with a sense of determination and confidence. I was dumbfounded at the sight of her, and at the same time incredibly thankful that I had splurged on the high definition cameras. She was breathtaking. I knew that she was drop dead gorgeous, but I had never seen her like this, even in her bridal lingerie. All I could do was stare as she appeared to move in slow motion.

She wore the tightest of mini skirts. A gold sequined number that hugged all of her curves and delightfully showed off her hips and muscled ass. It was high waisted and came just up to her belly button, but not so high that she didn't show off her belly piercing. It was so short that it ever so slightly showed off the top of her tan stockings and had a small slit at the top of her left leg, showing off just a bit more.

The stockings were so sheer that if it wasn't for the hint of stocking top showing underneath her skirt, I wouldn't have known they were there at all. I followed her legs down to her exquisite calves. Perfectly toned and tanned ending in an incredibly high pair of tan pumps with a double ankle strap. She had to take half steps as she was essentially walking on her tip-toes.