Victoria Takes on Her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshRynn87
AshRynn87
707 Followers

For her top, she was covered even less than she was by her skirt. Victoria donned her breasts in a tight, gold, midriff revealing tank top. Her abs glistened and flexed as she walked, a hint of glitter shimmering in the light. Her breasts were fighting to break free, the material straining beneath their weight.

The entire outfit must have cost a small fortune. She certainly took her time picking out her look for the evening. Victoria's long hair cascaded over her shoulders. I thought to myself, "how would she explain this sight to her father?" but she was confident as she reached for the door handle. I sat back and watched the show begin.

Papa Joe was visibly taken aback as Victoria greeted him. "Hi Daddy, what brings you here?" she beamed, greeting him with a kiss on the cheek.

"Uh, um, just stopping by on my way home from work," he stuttered, clearly not prepared for this level of sexuality from his daughter. "Your mother suggested that we look in on you while Aaron was away on his trip, but it looks like you were headed out." His eyes almost bulged out of his head. It was taking all of his strength to not stare at her tits right underneath his nose.

"Oh this?" she motioned. "I was about to head out with some girlfriends for birthday drinks."

He deflated. "Oh, I see."

She immediately picked him up. "Don't worry about that. Come on in. We can have some drinks here. I can meet up with them another time."

He played coy, but there was no way he was rejecting this invitation. "Are you sure Mija? You've clearly gone through a lot of effort for your evening."

"You have no idea," I said to no one in particular.

She insisted and dragged him to the couch. "Have a sit while I make us some drinks," she said. She took his hand and led him to the living room, making sure he was comfortable and visible in my cameras. She strutted over to start the fireplace, and then disappeared to make drinks. Papa Joe's eyes never left his daughter, craning his neck as she walked into the kitchen, her stilettos making the distinct clip-clop sound as she left her dad in a stupor.

She returned with two highballs and a bottle of vodka as she delicately took a seat next to her father, closer than any daughter should. She crossed her legs toward Papa Joe and handed him his drink. "I'm glad you came by, Daddy" she said. "It's been a lonely week with Aaron gone."

He leaned toward her, gathering her essence. "You know I'm always here for you Mija. You can always count on me for anything." He paused, as Victoria looked lovingly into his eyes. Papa Joe broke first. "Oh, I think I found a table that matches what you told me you were looking for," he exclaimed as he reached for his phone. As he opened a tab, a soft moan escaped from his phone.

"Uh, what was that Dad?" Victoria leered at him.

"Oh, uh, nothing" he fumbled as he tried to get off the web page.

Victoria quickly snatched the phone from his hands before he could clear the page. She gave him a knowing glance.

"Hey, I may be your father, but I'm still a man. Beside, your Mom knows and occasionally watches with me" he stated defiantly.

"Does she know you are watching..." she paused and looked at the phone..."Oldje, the world's number one site for Old/Young porn?" she read off the site. "Dad! These girls are teenagers and the men are older than you!" She looked at him bewildered.

"Don't judge me, young lady," he scolded. "I like what I like, and I don't judge you on your decisions" as he looked her up and down, hinting at her revealing outfit. "Besides, I want to see men closer to my age in porn. It makes it more realistic for me."

Victoria rolled her eyes. "There's nothing realistic about teenagers and grandpas, Dad, but here...enjoy your smut." She gave him a sly look, finally approving of his discretion.

The two continued with their drinks and small talk. Victoria looked lovingly into her father's eyes, but not in a sexual way. It was more like a little girl looking up to her hero. A hero she hoped to seduce. She occasionally touched his leg or his arm as they talked like a flirty schoolgirl, playing it off as because of her drink. Every now and then she'd change how her legs were crossed, making sure her father could hear the nylon rubbing together as she adjusted her position.

She was putting on quite the show. Victoria was oozing the sex appeal of a starlet, but not being overly sultry. She giggled at his jokes, made a second round of drinks, and just drank in her father's presence for the next 20 minutes. Papa Joe never took his eyes off of Victoria, but to mine and Victoria's dismay, he was a total gentleman.

As they finished off their second round, Joe placed his cup on the table and began to get up. "Thank you for the drinks, Mija, but I'll let you get back to your evening."

She grabbed him, "Nonsense!" She yelled, almost a little too desperately. "This IS my evening. Why don't you sit and watch a movie with me?"

He looked conflicted. "What will I tell your mother?" He asked. He could tell things were heading down a road he wasn't sure he was ready to travel...already searching for excuses for his heart's forbidden desires.

"Tell her you checked on me and I asked you to stay and watch a movie, silly! What else would you tell her?" Victoria knew she had him around her little finger. A little more teasing and it would be time to make her move.

Victoria made a third round of drinks and settled back on the couch. She grabbed the remote and threw on Netflix and searched for the perfect movie. She settled on "The Postman Always Rings Twice," the 1980s version with Jessica Lange (still a stunner today, let alone in her prime in the 80s). She started the movie, sat back in her seat, reclined the couch, and laid her head on her Dad's shoulder.

The movie played, but it was mostly background noise. The pair continued to down their drinks, loosening their inhibitions, both knowing what the other wanted, but neither willing to make the first move. They chatted nervously throughout the movie. Victoria held her father's hand ever so gently, but deliberately. As she settled into her routine, her skirt slowly rose, showing more and more of her tantalizing legs, now revealing the entirety of her stocking tops and just a hint of a gold garter strap. She pretended not to notice, but Papa Joe was mesmerized by her display.

Just before the climactic sex scene came on the TV, Victoria moved her and her father's hand to her thigh. Papa Joe was hesitant at first, but then left it there as she moved her hand to her lap. This was it! The moment of truth. How would her father respond?

Victoria helped him along with a soft moan and a whimper as she felt her father's hand rub along her nylon clad leg. She ever so slightly bucked her hips, letting her hand brush her now nearly visible panties. "That feels nice," she purred as she closed her eyes and bit her lip. The two forbidden lovers on the TV were now in the throes of passion as Papa Joe was faced with a decision of lust and morals.

He knew what he wanted, and Victoria's intentions were glaringly obvious, but once he crossed that line, there would be no going back. Did she really want him, or was this just the wild actions of a sexually frustrated housewife? A misread would be a disaster. Right on cue, Victoria took the decision away from him.

She placed her hand on his and moved it from her thigh and onto her supple mound, only covered by the thinnest layer of lace. Only millimeters of fabric separated Papa Joe's hand from the forbidden fruit of his daughter's burning hot vagina. She moaned loudly as her father finally gave into his incestuous desires, pressing his hand against her most private of parts.

Victoria's panties were now on full display as her skirt had now ridden all the way up to her waist. They were a sheer nude with gold trim. You could practically see straight through them. The strappy gold garter belt made the perfect accent piece to her now fully on display sexual overtones.

I imagined her picking out this outfit, specifically for the purpose of seducing her father, then slowly putting it on while I slumped against the outside of our bedroom door. Now, here was Papa Joe, enjoying his daughter's love for him, pleasuring my wife while I watched from a basement computer screen.

Victoria pressed herself against her father's hand faster and harder. Her pace showed that she was lost in her own personal world with her Dad. He let her do all of the work. It wasn't so much what he was doing, but the forbidden nature of everything he represented. There was no stopping Victoria. She grabbed her Dad's hand and held it to her vagina as she arched her back and moaned out "Yes Daddy, Yes!"

She let out a small shiver as she cooed. Victoria had just orgasmed with the help of her father. She continued to grind against his hand as she came down for her euphoria. Her flushed face slowly returned to her normal color as she rolled over toward Papa Joe and planted a huge deep kiss, one that was normally reserved only for husband and wife, right on his lips.

Joe gave in and returned the effort, embracing his daughter as she thanked him for making her cum. She pulled away and rose from the couch. She grabbed his shirt by the bottom and pulled it over his head, saying "I want to taste you Daddy!"

I couldn't believe this was happening. I watched with my mouth agape as Victoria removed her father's pants, leaving him on the couch in just his boxer briefs as she stood and drank in the sight of him. Victoria was still mostly clothed, with the exception of her still ridden up skirt.

Her father was in great shape for a man his age. He clearly still hit the gym. He had a little pudge here and there from age, but for the most part, he was fit at 5'10 and 170 pounds. It was obvious where Victoria got her physique.

Joe kept his eyes locked on Victoria as she stood there, looking at his nearly naked body. She broke the standoff by grabbing the hem of her midriff tank top and pulled it up and over her head, never losing eye contact with her Dad. Her bra was as exquisite as the rest of her outfit. A completely sheer nude color trimmed and lines with gold straps and accents. The only addition being a pair of embroidered daisies covering the area of her protruding nipples. The darkness of her areolas were visible through the sheer material around the edges of the embroidered flowers.

Victoria bent at her waist and slowly shimmied out of her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She then stood there in all her glory. She was a goddess, built to please men, and right now there was only one man in her world...her father. She was the epitome of sex appeal. No man in the world could resist the advances of this woman. Men would sell their souls to the devil, just to get a glimpse of her looking like this.

Her skin glowed, the gold accents of her lingerie highlighting all of her curves, stockings softly caressing her muscled legs, six inch stilettos causing her to stand on her toes, making her taut ass stand at attention. Then, as if right on cue, she dropped to her knees and gripped the waistband of her father's boxer briefs with both hands and pulled them down.

Victoria and I witnessed her father's manhood at the same time, but it was only I who received the pleasure of watching her face on the video cameras as she unleashed Papa Joe's fully erect cock. Her jaw fell open in delicious anticipation and I couldn't be more happy in how this was working out.

Joe was no freak of cock, but compared to me, he was huge. Victoria would definitely struggle to take all of this one eyed anaconda staring back at her. From the look I got, I estimated his dick to be an appetizing 8.5, maybe 9 inches long. The amazing part was the shape. At the base, he was thicker than Victoria's wrist, slowly tapering to the tip, which was still thick enough that she would barely be able to wrap one hand completely around.

Papa Joe already had darker skin than his daughter, but his dick was so dark in contrast to the rest of him. It almost appeared black in the video, except for the tip that was just barely showing above the top of his uncircumcised foreskin; it had a pinkish hue. It protruded and stared back at Victoria in stark contrast to the darkness of the rest of his length.

None of that caught my attention, however, like that of his enormous testicles. They were the biggest I had ever seen. If my balls were the size of a large grape, his had to be compared to that of a plum or a billiard ball. They had to weigh almost a pound each. I couldn't imagine walking around with that type of loaded weapon in my pants on a daily basis. To say I was jealous was an understatement. I couldn't even fathom how much sperm and semen he produced. If it had been awhile since his last release, Victoria was in for a huge surprise.

My wife stayed on her knees for a moment after freeing her Dad's engorged cock from its enclosure. She spent a few seconds just taking in the sight of it, a wide smile forming on her face. She gently reached out, touching it for the first time. Victoria gracefully traced the length of her father's cock with her fingertips, sending a shiver up Papa Joe's spine. The sight of his daughter curiously examining his cock was truly a sight to behold. It was something he could only imagine in his wildest dreams, and now here he was, moments away from reaching the promised land with his precious daughter.

After Victoria had sufficiently examined Papa Joe's entire length with her fingertips, she carefully traced a heart on the tip of her Dad's cock with her perfectly manicured gold fingernail. She stood up and made her way to the couch, kneeling next to her father. She flipped her long brown hair over her shoulder and bent down over her father's lap, bringing her face inches from his fully erect cock.

In that moment, Victoria briefly paused and looked directly at one of my cameras with a devilish grin. She was silently speaking to me, and her words were loud and clear. "This is what you have been wanting and begging me for all this time. I am doing this because you asked me to, but now I want it just as bad. Enjoy the show I'm about to give you."

With that one look she spoke so many words to me. But in an instant, she returned her attention to her father, and it was painfully obvious that any thoughts of me had been completely erased from her mind. For the rest of the night, her body and soul belonged to one man, her loving Dad. She finally closed the distance between her lips and the head of her father's cock, slowly parting her lips and caressing the pink head with her gorgeous, plump lips, leaving a small trail of saliva as she kissed his dick for the first time.

I leaned back in my chair, mouth still agape from the beauty of the sight unfolding before my eyes. "Good for you babe" I said aloud. "Good for you. Enjoy him." The visions being broadcast across my screens were a fantasy come true.

My wife looked like a high class escort, in all her impeccable lingerie, purchased specifically with her father in mind, perched on the sofa with the length of her father's cock in one hand while the other supported her weight. Her mouth delicately working the head of his penis, allowing her drool to drip down and coat the upper half of his length.

Papa Joe's cock glistened in the light from his own daughter's saliva. He leaned back and enjoyed the sight of his daughter, probably even more than I was. He ran his hand through her hair as she finally lowered her head and swallowed his first three inches. "Oh, Mija," he moaned.

Victoria sucked his cock as she moved her head back to the tip, letting it pop from her mouth with an audible "plop." She then lowered her head all the way in Joe's lap and licked his entire length, from balls to tip, leaving a shiny trail of spit where her tongue had caressed her father's length. She continued exploring every inch of his manhood with her tongue, coating her hand and his dick with her drool until the entire thing shined an almost glistening onyx color. The contrast of her red lips and tongue against the darkness of her father's cock was too much. I could no longer resist and I pulled down my pants, took my inferior cock in my own hand and began stroking myself.

Once Victoria had her dad's cock thoroughly lubed with her own spit, she began to work as much of the length as she could into her mouth, reaching the back of her throat after the first 4 or 5 inches. She could never deep-throat me during oral. Not because she couldn't handle it, but because my length would end right at the beginning of her throat. Unable to push me past her gag reflex, she usually just took most of me into her mouth and left it at that. Nevertheless, she was still an amazing cocksucker. My strongest orgasms always came from her blow jobs.

It was obvious that she was determined to go farther with her father than she had been able with me. Papa Joe was in for the ride of his life. Victoria slowly struggled to take as much of his length and girth as she could. Centimeter by centimeter, she slowly got more of him into her mouth, pushing past her gag reflex and distinctly showing the outline of her father's cock in her throat. She continued down his length until her lips were spread as wide as she could around the base of his enormous manhood. She flicked her tongue at his melon shaped balls, while keeping her head buried in his lap, and his cock buried deep in her throat.

She held herself there for what felt like an eternity, enjoying the complete fullness her dad provided. She finally rose off of his dick with a loud gasp for air, spittle and drool cascading from her mouth and small tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She looked at her father and he looked at her, caressing her face with his hand, admiring her beauty.

Victoria regained her composure and attacked her father's cock with her mouth and a newfound determination. She worked him with her mouth and both hands simultaneously. She was slobbering up and down his entire shaft, occasionally taking his whole length, now seemingly gliding down her throat effortlessly, only straining her lips to capture all of him at the base of his shaft. She worked faster and faster, working her father into a sweat.

Papa Joe moaned and groaned in pleasure, frequently complimenting his daughter on her superb cock sucking skills. Finally, her dad arched his back and his enormous balls twitched as they rose up toward the base of his cock. He spasmed as he released all of his seed into his daughter's eager mouth.

Victoria clamped her lips over the tip of her dad's cock, while she continued to work the rest of his shaft with both of her hands. She savored every sweet and salty spurt of his hot sticky cum, and did her best to take everything he had in her mouth. It was too much for her, however, and several streams of gooey white cum dribbled out of her mouth, down her chin, and down the length of her father's dark cock.

Once her dad's spasms ended, she pulled her head off of his cock and looked him directly in the eyes so that he could take in the sight of his sexpot daughter. What he saw was a beautiful young woman with her mouth slightly open, holding an overflowing mouthful of his hot, sticky cum. She let some more flow out of her mouth and down her chin, landing on her breasts before finally closing her mouth and swallowing all of it in one large gulp.

Victoria licked her lips with satisfaction as what appeared to be several ounces of her father's cum made its way down her throat and into her belly, warming her from the inside out. Victoria playfully fingered the splashes of cum that landed on her breasts, making an even bigger mess of her chest and once immaculate bra, before bringing her finger to her mouth and sucking it clean. Satisfied with the blow job she just provided her dad, she gracefully stood up in front of Papa Joe and said "Daddy, I need your dick inside of me," as she rubbed and motioned to her now swollen pussy.

AshRynn87
AshRynn87
707 Followers