Victoria Takes on Her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Papa Joe had an almost disappointed look wash over him. "I'm sorry Mija," he said regretfully. "I haven't been able to perform twice in one night in a long time. I'm afraid you've taken everything I have to give, darling."

Victoria frowned, cocked her head to the side defiantly, and placed her hands on her hips. "That's because you didn't have me to encourage you," she said as she flashed him a smile and a wink.

Papa Joe let out a big breath of air as he straightened himself and sat up on the sofa. I had never seen Victoria this determined. She had never wanted a dick this badly in her life. It was like watching a woman possessed. Victoria popped her hips to the left and flung her hair over her shoulder as she reached behind her back with her right hand, unclasping her bra in one swift motion. She slowly let the straps fall down over her shoulders. As the bra freed her massive breasts from its clutches, she held the sheer cups up with her left arm ever so briefly before letting it fall to the floor between her and her father.

Although the bra left nothing to the imagination, Papa Joe sat transfixed as he now saw his daughters perfectly shaped breasts unencumbered for the first time. His now half flaccid cock, still engorged with blood from Victoria's expert blow job, twitched at the sight of her. She hooked her thumbs onto the sides of her thong panties, which she smartly wore over her garter straps to provide easy access, and pulled them to her knees as she bent at the waist.

Victoria stood and let them fall freely to her ankles, still adorned in her double clasp stilettos. She stepped out with her left leg and then kicked back her right, bringing the thong up to her right hand in the process. She put her left hand on her hip and popped her right hip out, extending her right hand, thong dangling from one finger. It was practically dripping wet with her juices. She leaned in towards her dad and dropped them right on his face, giving him a smell of a wonderfully mixed aroma of pear scented perfume and her essence.

Joe closed his eyes and allowed the smell to wash over him. He opened them and witnessed his daughter's now bare vagina and breasts standing right in front of him. His dick began to stir, but it still laid along his left thigh. Victoria stood in front of her father, completely naked save for her stockings and strappy gold and sheer garter belt.

She was a sight to behold. Tanned. Muscled. Glistening with the beginnings of sweat on her abs and breasts, mixed with the remnants of her father's cum that had spilled out of her mouth and onto her chest. Victoria took a step towards her father and placed one leg on the side of him on the sofa. She then straddled him with the other, slowly lowering herself to his lap so that his now half erect cock rested right between her butt-cheeks. She leaned forward and buried her father's head right between her breasts, letting him devour all he could.

Victoria practically smothered him with her giant chest pillows as she leaned forward, kissed his neck, and nibbled on his ear. She whispered something to her father, and by time she sat back up, Papa Joe's cock was once again fully erect, spreading her ass cheeks and poking up underneath the back of her garter belt. Victoria had proved her point and now she would take what she wanted...her father's fully erect 9 inch cock in her dripping wet pussy. The grand finale was about to begin.

I had enjoyed the show thus far, but everything up to now had just been teasing and foreplay. Sure, they had both cum, but for the most part, the sanctity of our marriage remained intact...for now. She had not yet taken another man inside her. I leaned forward in my seat, conflicted by my emotions. I was so engrossed by my wife's display of sexuality that I was begging for her to continue.

At the same time, it was becoming shockingly apparent to me that Victoria was right. This would change our relationship, forever. There is no taking this back. In a few moments, my wife would officially be an adulteress and my cuckold transformation will be complete. She had never been this sure of herself with me, and there was no way that she wouldn't want to have another experience like this after tonight. She now belonged to her father and his enormous manhood, that as I sat there watching, rested in the most private of places that a man and woman could share.

I fought through my shame and my insecurities and continued to stroke my average sized dick. At least I had felt average until I saw my wife with her father. I had always told her that I was inadequate, but now that was painfully true. Would I ever have the pleasure of having sex with my wife again? Only time would tell, but at this moment she wasn't thinking of me or our marriage. She was trapped in her lustful thoughts for the heavy penis that pressed against her backside and the unfathomably large balls that rested beneath the shaft. Victoria was lost in sexual bliss. It was everything I had asked for, whether or not I was prepared to witness it.

Victoria lifted herself from her father's lap, still straddling him, her breasts now just above Papa Joe's head. His dick traveled the length of her crack as she rose, caressing her privates before violently snapping toward his abdomen, crashing with a loud and heavy thud. Victoria reached between her legs with her right hand and stood up her father's cock, placing it just inches away from the entrance to her juicy, hungry lips.

The dark brown of Papa Joe's shaft and the pink of the head stood out from the supple tan of my wife's vagina. She began to lower herself towards it, a monument of sexuality, waiting for a sex goddess to impale herself with it. She nestled the tip just between her lips, allowing the flowing juices from her vagina to flow down onto the head. Victoria adjusted her hand, spread her lips, and eagerly guided the rest of this monster into her desperate vulva.

She only lowered herself a few inches, but she let out the most satisfied moan. She was in heaven. Papa Joe was stretching her to limits she didn't know she had. Only a quarter of his length had penetrated her, but she was already experiencing a fullness she had not known the likes of previously.

I observed my screens in stunned silence while I fervently stroked my penis. I was approaching my point of no return. I had no clue how Papa Joe was lasting any longer. He clearly was more experienced and more of a man than I could ever hope to be. He was the rightful owner of my wife's pussy. I could never hope to win it back. She would now forever be her father's sexual play toy.

I would be relegated to being just a provider for her. I could already picture my future...dick locked in a cage, my only sexual release coming from watching other men please my wife. It was a situation created by my own doing. There was no one to blame except for myself. However this ended up for me, I would need to accept it for what it was.

Victoria placed her hands on her father's chest as she rotated her hips forward and back in an attempt to take as much of his cock in her that she could manage. Her moans of pleasure were loud and deliberate. I didn't need the cameras to hear her; I could hear my wife being pleasured by her father's huge dick through the floor above me.

She was only a little over halfway down his cock, the same length she had ever reached with me. She was panting hard. Sweat dripped off her face. Her breasts pressed against her father's chest as she wrapped her hands around his shoulders and clawed at his back with her nails. "Oh my God, Daddy!" she moaned. "I've never been this full."

Papa Joe didn't respond. He didn't need to. He just smiled a knowing grin, satisfied that his baby girl was having the best sex of her life...and that he still had three more inches to give her. He grabbed her firmly by the hips and helped her press downward onto his swollen cock.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Holy shit!" Victoria screamed. He was now pressed fully against her cervix. Papa Joe continued to help Victoria bounce forcefully up and down on his dick, but she still couldn't get down on the last two inches. Her dad got two full handfuls of her hips and rotated them backward, forcing her butt out and causing her to fall forward towards him. Victoria's cervix shifted, and the tip of Joe's cock forced its way past.

She finally fell the last two inches into her father's lap, finally bottoming out on Papa Joe's 9 inches. She screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain as her whole body convulsed in one mind blowing orgasm. "Oh yes, fuck, yes daddy, I'm cumminggggggg!" She screamed.

Her father finally responded to her screams of ecstasy, "yes baby, cum, cum all over my dick." He demanded.

"Yes daddy," Victoria whimpered as her body continued to shake.

Victoria came with a force I had never seen before. It was the first time she ever experienced an orgasm from vaginal penetration. Her whole body quaked as she drowned in pleasure. After almost a full minute of experiencing a full body orgasm, she finally caught her breath and once again began to bounce up and down on her dad's dick.

"I need you to cum for me, daddy," she purred as she looked deep into his eyes. "Fill me with your cum."

I couldn't believe it. Victoria was on the pill, but she hated it when I came inside her. She'd always complain that it would leak from her for the next day or two. She usually had me wear a condom or pull out, even though pregnancy wasn't a risk. Hearing her ask for her dad's cum was all I could take.

I pumped my cock until I came on the floor, semen dribbling from my dick and resting in a small puddle by my feet. It was probably only about a teaspoon worth. Joe produced several times that earlier in the evening. I could only guess how much he would shoot inside his daughter's belly.

"Yes baby girl, ride that dick," he commanded.

She obeyed her father, putting on a show for him, flipping her hair over her head. She squeezed her breasts together and shoved her tits in her dad's face. He sucked on them, letting them pop out of his mouth as she bounced on his cock. "Yes daddy, I want you to cum again for me," she begged. "Fill me with your cum. I need to be full."

His daughter begging him to fill her with his sperm finally pushed Joe over the edge. "Oh fuck" he yelled. His balls spasmed.

Victoria slammed herself all the way down on his cock, forcing her dad's cock past her cervix and deep into her recesses. Deeper than I had ever been; deeper than any man before him.

With a loud grunt, Joe pumped his seed into his daughter. He grabbed her ass tight, leaving hand-prints and scratch marks along her backside.

"Oh my God!" Victoria moaned as her pussy was flooded with her dad's semen. "I can feel it." She shuddered as she once again buried her head into Joe's chest.

The couple breathed heavily as they embraced, neither yet coming down from their mutual orgasm. Sticky white cum leaked from my wife's swollen pussy and down the length of her father's cock, settling in a large puddle around his massive balls. There was more cum dripping out of Victoria than I had spilled on the floor. There was certainly a greater amount still flooding her belly.

Father and daughter locked in an embrace, matching each others breaths as they recovered from their incestuous romp. Victoria took her father's bottom lip in her mouth and nibbled on it. She then stuck her tongue in his mouth and passionately kissed Papa Joe for the next several minutes, his cock still buried inside her pussy, slowly losing its shape and sliding out, leaving an even bigger trail of cum in its wake.

Father and daughter had become lovers. Papa Joe had delivered on more than I had even promised. Victoria had cum three times, twice from riding his dick. I was happy for her. She deserved to be fucked like the goddess she was. I couldn't stop smiling as she continued to make out with her dad. She was passionate, grabbing his face with both hands as she thanked him over and over again for making her a woman. "Thank you daddy," she panted between showering him with more kisses. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I soooo needed that."

Papa Joe responded lovingly as he caressed her bare back. "Of course Mija, I told you that I would do anything for you, even if that means fucking you while Aaron is away."

She giggled, "especially if that means fucking me while Aaron's away." They smiled at one another, completely satisfied.

Victoria once again became just a daughter in her father's loving arms. She finally removed herself from her father's lap. Papa Joe's now half stiff cock slipped out of my wife's creamy mess of a vagina creating a puddle of semen on his abdomen. Victoria sat beside him on the sofa as his daughter.

She was a mess, but was still quite the sight to behold. Her hair was wild, stuck to her face and back in dark strands. Dried semen coated her chest and lined the length of her once pristine stockings. Three of her garters had come undone and her left stocking was bunched up around her knee. The garter belt itself was twisted into a strappy mess on her waist. Her eyeliner had run down her cheeks; lipstick was smeared. Her vagina was swollen, red, and still slowly leaked her father's cum onto our microfiber sofa. She was fucked well and she looked it. It is a vision I will never forget.

Papa Joe started to rise. "I should probably clean up and start heading home before your mom starts to worry," he said.

"You're probably right," she responded. "Thank you for a wonderful evening." They both stood and went to clean up.

It was then that I realized that I had to get moving if I wanted to fulfill the final part of the evening. I hadn't run my plan past Victoria, but I had to try. I quickly pulled up my pants, grabbed my car keys and climbed out the basement window, quietly making my way out of the yard towards my car a few blocks away. It was hurry up and wait.

I got to the car and caught my breath. I wanted to come home and surprise them, but I had to give them enough time to clean up so they weren't caught in the act. Before I got around to stroking myself to the sight of Victoria and her father, I made sure to send a text saying that I made an earlier flight and that I would be home late this evening. I knew Victoria wouldn't see it, but it provided an alibi for my next move.

I crept my car down the street, hoping that I was giving them enough time, but not too much time that Papa Joe had already fled the scene. I pulled into the driveway and just caught a glimpse of both of them through the window. Victoria was still mostly naked, only wearing her now ruined stockings and disheveled garter belt. Her father was dressed, but was not yet making his way to the door. I clicked the garage door opener and peeked through the window before pulling in.

Papa Joe jumped and hid behind the door, while Victoria turned and ran up the stairs. I succeeded in giving them both quite the scare. I slowly made my way into the garage and took my time getting out and gathering my things, grabbing the empty suitcase I had placed in the trunk. By the time I opened the door, Papa Joe was just putting on his shoes as Victoria appeared at the bottom of the stairs, wearing a black, knee length satin robe cinched tightly at her waist, slightly winded from her sprint.

Papa Joe looked shocked as I walked in the door. "Aaron, what are you doing here? I thought you weren't due home until tomorrow?" he managed to get out.

"I was able to catch an earlier flight," I told him. "I didn't want to say anything until I was sure, but I texted Victoria as I got on the plane to expect me home late tonight."

He stared daggers at his daughter.

"Uh, I guess I didn't see it." She said, completely confused by the situation.

I shook Papa Joe's hand and looked him in the eyes before I pulled him in for a hug and quietly thanked him for coming to check on Victoria like I had requested. I had just thanked the man who had fucked my wife all night. That man now thought he had narrowly escaped being caught not just fucking my wife, but with his cock inside his own daughter. My fantasy was complete.

Papa Joe patted my back and said "Any time Mijo...I'm happy to help you kids out anytime you need it. Let me know when your next trip is scheduled, and I'll make sure I can come back and keep an eye on Victoria."

He said it so sincerely, as if he were planning to come by and make her soup, but I knew his intentions. He couldn't wait to put his dick back inside my wife, and I couldn't blame him. I felt the same way. Victoria rushed over to give her father a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for everything Daddy," she said. "I appreciate you staying longer to watch the movie with me. It was a great Daddy/Daughter evening."

With that, he nodded at her and made his way to his car. As I made one last glance in his direction, I noticed a small gold strap coming out of Papa Joe's back pocket. He had taken my wife's thong as a trophy. It now belonged to him as much as the rest of her. I grinned and closed the door on Papa Joe and his incestuous evening with my wife.

I turned from the door and looked at Victoria. She was pissed.

"What in the actual fuck, Aaron!" She yelled.

"I couldn't tell you," I pleaded. I explained that I wanted them to both think that they had almost been caught in the act; to make their infidelity seem spontaneous and not part of an elaborate scheme.

"How did you know I wasn't done fucking him?" she spit at me, still angry.

"Did you forget that I was watching?" I asked.

She crossed her arms and harrumphed in my direction. "Well, how do you know I wasn't taking him up to our bedroom for him to fuck me there?"

I laughed. "Well then I guess you did narrowly avoid getting caught."

My hope was to make this experience even more real for her. I knew it was a night she'd never forget, but I wanted to add something to make it even more risqué and taboo than it already was. I did my best explaining my rationale to a calming Victoria.

"Well you succeeded," she said, exasperated. "You almost gave me a fucking heart attack. Poor Dad thought you were gonna kill him."

I laughed. "Don't worry; I made sure he knew he was more than welcome to come over and keep giving you that huge dick," I said. "I asked him to come over next month during my trip while I'll actually be away. I figured you both could use some true alone time."

Victoria smiled, embraced me at the door, and gave me a kiss on the lips. I could still taste the saltiness of her father's cum on her mouth. She had scrubbed her chest clean, but I knew she still carried her dad's semen in her belly.

"How did you know I'd want to do it again?" she asked.

"Even if I hadn't watched you have orgasm after orgasm, it's obvious just looking at you," I said. "You're practically glowing, and honestly, you look like you've been bedded well."

"Thank you for this," she admitted. "I don't want to hurt your feelings, but yes...it was the best sex of my life. I'm still practically shaking. My knees are weak, my vagina and lips are sore and stretched to their limit. My heartbeat is still fluttering and all I can think is that I'm not ready to be done...I need more. I do want to do it again. I'm sorry." Victoria looked down in shame.

"Don't be sorry," I said as I tilted her chin back up at me. "That is what good sex is supposed to make you feel. It's how I feel every time I'm with you. I'm glad that you finally understand the feeling. I knew this would happen when I sent you to him. I was prepared for it and expected it. I don't blame you for wanting more. I'm just happy that you finally truly got the most out of sex."

She nodded, still solemn in her thoughts. "Can I ask you one more thing?" she choked out. "Do you mind spending the night in the guest room tonight? I still haven't come down from my high and I want to make this feeling last as long as I can. I'll tell you all about it when I'm ready," she promised.