Victoria Victorious Ch. 02

Story Info
Little sister's best friend takes his mouth.
1.4k words
4.52
16.9k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My erection had waned by the time she let me up, breathing heavily and leaning against her thigh as she gently stroked my head, smiling benevolently down at me. After a few moments of recovery she seemed to get her second wind. She stood, naked from the waist down and still wearing her little red t-shirt above.

"You've been so good that I have a surprise for you, little bitch!" She pulled me against her thigh again, and stroked my head like a favored dog. "Does my good boy want a surprise?"

I nodded, and she ran the hand holding my leash down my face to caress my lips. "Are you sure? Will you do whatever I tell you?"

I kissed her finger and nodded. "Yes, Victoria." I was more eager now, and she didn't make me repeat it.

"Good bitch. Close your eyes and kneel for me right there." She waited until my eyes were closed, and then stood there for a moment stroking my head. I began to get aroused again, thinking of what she might do. She dropped my leash down my back, causing my collar to tighten and the leather handle to fall past my butt to briefly strike my balls. The brief contact caused me to harden still more.

"Good boy." She stepped away and I clamped my eyes shut, trying to resist the urge to open them. I heard her fumbling with something a few steps away, behind the couch, and then her steps returning and her hand returning to me, running down my back, fondling my ass, and toying with my balls with the leather end of my leash before she wound it tight around her hand.

"Are you ready, bitch?" I nodded eagerly, responding to a slightly breathy tone in her voice by getting still harder. "Then open your eyes."

I did so, and was confronted by... a dick. From my angle, slightly slumped on my knees, it was just above my head and seemed massive. The hand holding my leash slid behind my head while I stared at the smooth, purple curve of it.

"Do you like it little bitch?" I hesitated and her hand began to tighten on my neck. "I said, do you like it bitch? Look me in the eyes!"

I swallowed hard, once, and looked up into her eyes, past the gently swaying faux-phallus. "Yes, Victoria, I love it."

"Do you want it, bitch?" Her face was very serious again as she brought it nearer my upturned face, holding tight to the back of my head. I was struck momentarily by the ridiculousness of it all, and almost dissolved into laughter. Being forced to kneel between an 18-year-old half my weight on the floor in my sister's best friend's basement, while she made me beg for her dick. A subtle tightening of my collar soon got my incipient mirth under control, and my own flesh-and-blood dick hardened.

"Please give it to me Victoria... use me." She smiled, and loosened her grip.

"Then suck, bitch." I hesitated, and she did nothing, only smiled and gently thrust with her hips, moving it nearer my face and then away, letting in undulate gently. The chain of my leash hung cold, gently down my back, and her hand gently stroked the top of my head.

She gave an evil smile as I stared up at her. "Don't you want it bitch?"

I leaned slowly forward to kiss the tip and she laughed at my shyness, spinning her hips to rotate it away. Without really realizing what I was doing, I moved, trying to catch it and failing. She moved it away.

"You don't seem very eager slut."

I blushed, and focused on the purple thing in front of me. I slid my hands slowly onto her ankles and up her thighs, to cup her ass. And then I leaned forward to kiss her thigh, staring up past the gently swaying rubber dick. She shuddered slightly and stroked my head, and I stared into her eyes as I kissed my way across her to the base of the strapon, and then up to the tip until I stared up at her with the tip just barely parting my lips.

And then, with a fierce, cruel twist of her lips and her hands tight on my head, she shoved it deep into my face, so that I gagged and my hands slid slack down her legs. She fucked my face with deep, slow strokes for what felt like an eternity, before she pulled out and teased my lips again.

"Do you want my cock inside you?" I nodded feebly, and slipped my mouth back down the length of the shaft. She laughed, and let me slide myself down as deep as I could go once more, before she pulled me off by my collar and to my feet.

I towered over her petite frame, staring down at her while she laughed again. She slid her hands onto my hips and turned me around to face the couch, guiding me over to kneel with my head on the back. With the low, beaten down old couch, this put her right at the level of my ass, her hands settled possessively on my hips.

Her hands left me and I heard a cap open and a long spluuuuurp as she poured lube liberally from a tube. And then one hand returned to my hip, while the other, shocking cold with lube, slid between my cheeks.

She gently teased the outside of my asshole with her slick fingers, and I gasped. She said nothing, but she laughed softly... and abruptly buried a finger deep inside me. I gasped again, louder, as she began to finger-fuck my ass, adding more fingers and lube as she went.

Then she pulled her fingers away and I heard another long spluuuuuuuuurp of lube. I imagined her working the lube slowly into her purple dildo, moving as I might when I masturbated, and buried my head in the back of the couch.

I heard a laugh in her voice as her left hand tightened on my hip.

"Little bitch, I'm so nice and hard for you... do you want it?" I felt the dildo slide between my cheeks to rest against my ass.

"Oh god." I moaned it more than I said it. Terror was filling me, but I could feel my dick, so hard it seemed like it should burst, as she teased my hole. "Please, Victoria, fuck me... but slow. Please take it slow."

She laughed, and pushed gently forward. My leash dangled forgotten, cold over my back as her grip tightened possessively on my hips and she moved slowly, shallowly in and out. It was uncomfortable, but I felt the thrill of it in my brain and all through my groin, lighting up with red-hot pleasure as she fucked me deeper and deeper with each gentle stroke.

I moaned again, helplessly encouraging her, and she took it as an invitation. With one firm, determined thrust of her hips, her hands so tight on me I felt incipient bruises forming, she buried herself in me until I felt the molten warmth of her against my ass.

She began to fuck me with long, deep, powerful strokes, and I moaned like a terrible porn actress. She laughed out loud.

"God, you are such a needy slut. I'm so glad I found you." She buried herself deep and ground herself against me for a few moments before resuming her thrusts. Each time she buried herself inside me it felt like I was going to explode with pleasure from the inside out as the dildo stroked across my prostate. Finally, she buried herself inside me and ground away, her undulations causing the dildo to twist and writhe inside me. I gasped and thrust back against her.

"Play with yourself bitch." She gasped out the words as she came herself, barely coherent, and as if finally released from captivity, my right hand flew to my dick and my face buried itself harder against the couch. In barely two strokes, I was coming, desperately and harder than I ever thought I had, and she was gasping in exhaustion, leaning her sweat-soaked body against my back, her breasts tight against my back, her shirt hot and sticky with sweat.

After several minutes she began to pull slowly out, and I gasped. This was almost too much to bear. She paused with the head of the dildo just inside my ass and spoke, with a meditative tone, just as it popped out.

"I can't wait to tell Amanda about this in the morning. She'll love using you."