All Comments on 'Victoria Victorious Ch. 02'

by YourObedientServant

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks Very Hot

looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still a nice premise

Still too short. Too quick to involve that cock, and nothing to his real, live cock. She could/should have teased it herself for a while before starting with the fake cock.

YourObedientServantYourObedientServantalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate the comments!

You are probably right, I should have had more foreplay. When I right stories I tend to try to jump write to the scene or fetish that gets me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can we have more please

Victoria and Amanda are going to have a lot of fun with their bitch boy. His sister probably will get in on the action too. The story started well in chapter 01 but this chapter kind of jumped right into the sex without much reasoning. I mean, he was going to sleep then bam Victoria had basically blackmailed him (evidence? hardly) and then from somewhere she had a strap-on (probably from Amanda?). I hope to see this guy get dressed up and "outed" at a gay bar, or maybe at a gloryhole setup at a sex shop? So many scenarios it boggles the creative mind. I really liked the start and hope there are many more adventures ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have got to keep this going

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Like I stated in my chapter 1 comments… this story has been abandoned and left to die. The writer doesn’t appear to be posting here anymore so I’m sure this is the end…and that’s ok. We get a high school girl who goes to a friends parents house to hang out in the basement…and she brings her strap on dildo. Lol

Could have been fun if time was taken to set up better and actually finish the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYourObedientServant@YourObedientServant
I have previously written stories, often paired to pictures, and posted as depravednerd.tumblr.com I recently wrote another and decided to post that here, in light of Tumblr's decidedly puritanical streak these days, and work on moving over my other stories. And just for not...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES