Victorian Maid Punished

Story Info
Anna learns the rules of the manor she works in.
2.4k words
4.18
17.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1856, Anna started her first job as a maid in a nobel house. She entered the manor with only her suitcase in hand. She didn't have many belongings nor much experience - at 19 years old, she was sent to support her family by working for a wealthy household, which was well known over the country.

On her first day at work, she was required to wear a maid's uniform, a black dress, black tights, a white apron on top, her hair styled up, so she was fit to handle all the many daily tasks that she was paid to do.

Her master and his family were polite and kind to her, they didn't seem to take much notice of her anyway. She was introduced to all the house routines by the cook and went straight to work on her first day.

It was one of her duties to clean her master's study. She had to clean out the fireplace, straighten the book shelves, clean all surfaces, the windows and the carpet. When Anna entered the room for the first time, she was alone, and marveled at the fine furniture, the art, the sculptures, all the riches that she had never seen.

With care, she began sweeping the floor - when the door opened and her master came in. In silence and timidity, she continued her work with her head lowered, as he mumbled that she could continue as he would only do some work at his desk for a short time.

She glanced at him sitting there, a strong, tall man, a scent of cigarettes emanating from his tweed jacket. He wore two gold rings on his fingers, grey hair already grew at his temples, but his face was quite young. He must have been around 45 and his face was stern but kind and just.

She must have been distracted a second too long as with a loud crash, one of the vases on the shelf fell to the floor and shattered into pieces. Her master jumped up, looking sterner than before, his chest heaving with anger. He seemed to notice her for the first time, he mustered her small figure up and down, seemingly considering how to react most properly.

"What is your name"

"Anna, Sir."

"Do you have any idea, Anna, of what value this vase has been?"

"... "

"Of course not. Pick it up. It's alright. I will think about how I will deal with this situation."

"Yes, Sir."

With her head flushed red, she quickly took care of the broken pieces and cleaned the floor. When she was finished, her master handed her a letter.

"Take this to Mr. Furrer. He is the caretaker of the estate and deals with these kinds of duties. You are excused. Off you go."

Relieved not to have been let go from the job, Anna took the letter and left the house. Across the yard stood another, smaller, house, more modest, and facing the high manor of her master. She entered and found the family Furrer at the kitchen table. Anna took a bow, introduced herself to Mr. Furrer and handed him the letter.

She wondered what her master might have written in it.

Mr. Furrer looked at her, asked her for her name and the opened the letter to carefully read it. He nodded slowly.

Then, he dismissed his wife and children to resume their daily tasks and excused himself to his office.

Anna followed him shyly. His office room was much smaller and humbler- there was a desk, trunks, some shelves, a strange kind of chair in the middle of the room. She looked at him questioningly.

Finally, he spoke.

"So, you are here for your first punishment. Isn't this only your first day of work, little miss?"

Anna nodded.

"Your master writes that you broke something valuable in his household, a family heirloom, and that..." Mr. Furrer hesitated shortly. "That he wants to see proof of the severity of the punishment, which I will give to you."

Annas eyes widened, but still she did not dare to speak.

"It is my duty to maintain a very strict sense of discipline in the staff and in this household. I cannot spare you this. In the future, be sure to take good care of all things in the household, to take your works seriously, will you?" Anna nodded with fear in her eyes.

For a moment, Mr. Furrer locked eyes with her, feeling moved by her youth and attracted to her innocence. "Well, you seem sincere." He continued. "Let's see. Go over to the bench. Bend over it and wait for me."

Anna obliged. She looked again at the strange chair in the middle of the room and realized, it was some sort of punishing furniture. A leather covered small bench as high as her hips. She stood in front of it and waited, her heart racing. She heard how Mr. Furrer went to the other side of the room and came back with something in his hands. When he gently touched her backside with it, she understood it was a wooden cane, slim and smooth. "Bend your body over the bench, girl." He instructed. She obeyed, and had to rest her hips on the bench, so her bum was exposed to his sight, covered by her maiden's dress.

He hesitated, then said: "Your master wants to see proof of how harshly I punished you. He usually wants to see the red stripes on your naked ass, once you go back up afterwards." Anna was panicked and flushed red again at the obscene word he so carelessly uttered. "His letter instructs me to give you 50 strokes with the cane.

But - since this is your first time, I can cut your punishment to 25 strokes, if you agree not to tell anybody." Anna nodded in firm agreement, her heart still racing. She had never been spanked with cane before. Her uncle had used his belt many times, but she could only imagine how much worse the cane would be. Yet- she didn't dare protest, she had to keep this work, and in her shame, she would never tell anybody that she was being punished.

She settled herself in resolve and held her hands firmly to the legs of the bench, her ass still held up towards the caretaker. Mr. Furrer still hesitated. "So, do we agree that this will be between us?" "Yes, Sir." Anna answered. "And will you show your gratitude towards me afterwards?" Anna turned her head around to see Mr. Furrers face. "... Yes." she said quietly, while not quite sure what he was insinuating. But she was grateful.

"So let us begin", said Mr. Furrer. He swished the cane through the air once; it made a loud swishing noise. Annas heart beat so fast with excitement and fear, she could hardly contain herself. The caretaker laid the cane to her butt, then lifted it up and let it swish straight down on her ass, making a muffled smacking noise. Mercifully her underwear and her dress covered and protected her behind. Still it hurt more than the belt ever did. She felt the sharp pain sear through her skin and across her buttcheeks. She wanted to flinch, protect her butt, move away, but manners and fear held her in place, while Mr. Furrer raised his arm for the next stroke.

With force and speed he brought it down hard on her poor ass, again, and again, he left her hardly any breaks between the blows, and over time, she couldn't tell them apart anymore. It was a sea of pain and excitement that spread over her ass and thighs, more and more coming down with that firm swooshing noise, like a sharp cutting through the air, merciless, with the full intention of hurting her. He was experienced, he knew where to strike, he knew how much force was required to make a mark, to teach her the required lesson. They were at 13, 14, 15 strokes,

long hard swats with the merciless cane - Mr. Furrer was in his element, he was very precise, he counted in his head, he felt the rush of energy that came from disciplining a helpless maid. 16-17-18-19, very fast and harder than before he beat her with his cane, reveling in her muffled screams, her moans, her agony, 20-21-harder still - 22-23- now these last ones really must count - 24: with all his manly strength he whipped her ass and 25: again he beats her with all he can come up with, with fury and the raging pleasure of hurting her. Sweating and breathing heavily he stopped his frenzy, lowering the trembling cane and stepping back a little. Anna was still bent over the bench, her dress ripped open a little, her little body shaking and sobbing quietly. And after she realized that it was over, to his amazement she uttered a quiet "Thank you for punishing me, Sir". "Very well" he said. "You did well. I will have to inspect the mark I could make on you." He came forward and lifted up her heavy and long skirt. Then, with some hesitation, as this certainly was crossing a certain new boundary, he lowered her white drawers. He revealed he smooth, wonderful ass, now steaming hot and covered in red stripes. Her skin was intact but in a deep shade of red and pulsating as if recovering from the previous assault. He put her drawers back up and lowered her skirt over it.

"Very well", he said again, still panting. "This shall be enough to satisfy the Master. Come back up, girl." Slowly Anna lifted herself up to stand and faced Mr. Furrer. "Thank you", she said again.

"Are you thankful, yes?" he inquired. "Let us see. Open your blouse." Anna - whipped fully into obedience - did as she was told. She loosened the laces of her white blouse. Mr. Furrer did the rest - he widened the blouse to see more of her naked chest, then he gently grabbed her right breast and took it out, then her left one, so her soft, young breasts were hanging over her blouse and apron.

"Go sit on your knees and look up at me" he ordered. Anna kneeled down in quiet obedience. Mr. Furrer quickly opened his belt and zipper, breathing hard with stern excitement at this sight. He was used to the gratitude of the many maids he had to punish, but it always was such a pleasure to see a young, obedient girl kneeling in front of him.

He freed his erect penis from his pants, it sprang free and hung hard above her face. She was shocked, intimidated, hungry, excited - she was in a sea of lust and obedience. She would have done anything he would have demanded of her.

"Open your mouth" he ordered. He guided the pulsing tip of his big dick to her sweet mouth, wiping it on her lips, gently pushing it between her lips, savoring the feeling of her saliva, the heat of her mouth, the soft, wet skin inside, the sweet roughness of her little tongue. He probed her mouth with his cock for a while, then pulled out and pushed in back in again. She produced a lot of saliva already, which made it easy to slide in and out gently. A string of saliva ran over her lips and fell down onto her soft breasts, which had very hard erect nipples by now. When he saw that, he grabbed her tits with both his hands and pulled on them firmly, pinching her nipples with his fingers. He pulled them up towards him, which made her scrunch up her face and moan in pain and pleasure.

He rolled her nipples again and could feel her mouth sucking hungrily on his rock hard cock. She was hungry, he could feel it. He knew she was dripping wet under that skirt, but today, he wouldn't look, this was about his pleasure only. Overcome with a feral drive to use her willing body, he let go of her aching tits, grabbed her head with both his big, strong hands and guided his cock into her mouth with steady, strong strokes. He wasn't gentle anymore. He drove it across her tongue, through her sucking cheeks, through her gushing saliva, in and out, in and out, reveling at the feeling of his dick pushing against her throat. He hadn't pushed further yet, but in his desperate need to satisfy himself with her, he pushed forward, his thick, round bell-end filling the hole at the back of her mouth, pushing in always a little further, cutting off her breath, until she gagged loudly, gushing over his cock with a lot of spit.

He pulled out and let her breathe, then held his hands behind her head again and pushed it forwards to his cock, letting it slide in, deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat, filling her throat with his thickness, sliding into her warmth, deep into her head, until she fully rested with her lips around his dick and her nose pressed against his stomach. He felt her throat convulsing around him, unable to gasp for air, - it felt so hot, so intimate and powerful. He pulled out again - thick ropes of saliva hanging from her lips - only to push back in, ramming his dick into her throat, he didn't pull out fully anymore, but in short, deep strokes he fucked her throat, holding her head tight in place, reaching deep into her gullet. His dick was thick and long, he filled her neck, he rammed her throat, relishing her gagging, her protests, her tightening, fucking, fucking, FUCKING her, until he exploded and shot his cum down her throat, straight into her belly. He pulled out and let her regain her breath. She was exhausted, she looked used and defeated.

Both trembled and needed to rest. "Get up", he ordered. "Set yourself straight." He said it kindly. Anna put her breasts back into her blouse and tightened them up. She wiped her mouth on her sleeve.

"You may go now, girl. Go see your master, he will inspect the punishment I have performed on you. He will be content." Anna made a small curtsy and left the room. She went across the yard, entered the manor and knocked at her Master's study. Upon calling her in, she presented herself to him. Indeed, he was satisfied at the state of her ass. When she was free to leave, she felt like she had been actually accepted into the staff of this household.