Victorian Vices Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aged twenty four, with a slim build, Rupert is five foot six inches tall. He has blonde, curly hair, blue eyes, and is certified as unblemished. Trained by Mrs. Edith Hardcastle at her establishment for young gentlemen in Sunningdale, he has qualifications in both manual and oral pleasure giving."

"He is uncut, and when excited can boast a full three inches. He comes with a down payment of two hundred guineas, and his nominal father, Mr. James Smallbone, will provide an annual payment of seventy five pounds a year for his son's wife to use at her discretion."

Beatrice looked at her mother hopefully.

"He sounds perfect, Ma'ma," she said in a determined voice. "And as for him being virgin meat, even if the gentleman I choose doesn't want pleasure from him, I quite like the idea of using one of Colonel Pickering's devices on him myself!"

Lady Constance looked at Mrs. Scarlet in resignation.

"Well, Olwen, my dear," she smiled. "It seems that Beatrice has chosen her cuckold. How do we proceed from here on?"

"May I suggest that you invite Lavinia to dinner one evening?" Mrs Scarlet suggested. "She can bring Rupert for you and Miss Beatrice to inspect, and if he proves satisfactory, then I'm sure Lavinia will be delighted to pass him on to such a well-connected family."

"Then make it so," replied Lady Constance, smiling at the delight on her daughter's pretty face. "And please make yourself available for dinner too. It is always so difficult entertaining guests that one hasn't been introduced to."

Mrs. Scarlet beamed with pleasure at the thought of an invitation to dine at Smallcock Hall. She passed another album to Beatrice with a smile.

"These are all gentlemen who are available to you as suitable companions for a married lady with a cuckold," she said. "As with the previous album, there are Daguerreotypes of each potential candidate, together with a brief biography of themselves, their skills and their physical attributes."

She looked at Lady Constance as she mentioned the last, but Lady Constance shook her head as if to say, "Don't worry. Beatrice won't be shocked or put off by any description."

Beatrice almost snatched the album out of Mrs. Scarlet's hands. She opened it eagerly and looked at the first image.

"Victor de Courcey," she read out loud. "He looks very fetching. Let me see."

She turned the page to look at Victor's details, and her face fell.

"Oh, how unfortunate!" She sounded genuinely disappointed. "He's nearly thirty five years old. So, not at his prime then. I want young, vigorous and the ability to stay the course, and perform on multiple occasions!"

She looked at her mother. "I think not, Ma'ma," she said, which made Lady Constance extremely relieved. Some years ago, she had dallied with Victor, and discarded him for many of the reasons Beatrice had just outlined. Victor was, as she recalled, not over blessed in the size department, and had an unfortunate habit of spurting much too soon for Lady Constance's needs or liking. His mother, Marion de Courcey, had never forgiven her.

Beatrice had turned the page, anxious to look at the next Daguerreotype. She focused on the image.

"Oh my!" she said softly. "This one looks very promising!" Unconsciously, she stroked herself as she continued to gaze at the album. Her eyes were bright and shining and she breathed deeply through an open mouth.

"Yes, dear?" smiled Lady Constance hopefully. "Do share the details. He seems to have made a very good initial impression!"

"Marcus Richardson," she read dreamily. "Lives on his parent's farm land in Bristol. Oh, Ma'ma, look at him! He's gorgeous!"

She turned the album to give her mother a better view of the Daguerreotype. Lady Constance took it from her daughter and studied the image carefully. She looked at Olwen Scarlet silently, and raised a questioning eyebrow.

Mrs. Scarlet smiled encouragingly.

"The Richardsons are descendants of the first bunch of freed American slaves to come to England after the Civil War there," she recited. "Marcus senior and his wife Angela are both frequent visitors here. They are a devoted couple, with a very strong, open marriage. I do believe that Charlotte there will have serviced Angela at some point, and I know for a fact that Marcus senior has buggered him on several occasions."

"Is this true?" Lady Constance snapped at her cuckold, who blushed deeply.

"Yes dear," replied Lord Cockingham. "Mr Marcus is an extremely large gentleman, and his wife, Mrs. Angela has a liking for being licked clean after she has been with a lover. They are both very decent people."

Lady Constance turned to Beatrice with a smile.

"How do you feel about being with someone whose father has buggered your own nominal father, and whose mother he has worshipped?" she asked sweetly. "Does that bother you?"

In answer Beatrice took back the album, looked at the image of Marcus again and sighed deeply. She turned the page and read out loud,

"Marcus Richardson is twenty three years of age. Six foot tall and extremely strong and fit thanks to his work on his family farm, he has black hair and brown eyes. His interests are breeding and aiding his women in training and humiliating their cuckold husbands. To that end, it should be noted that he is uncut, and can demonstrate a very impressive eight and a half inches, which improves to nearly ten when excited. He has an impressive track record, having sired five children (four girls and, unfortunately one boy) since becoming eligible as a Stallion two years ago."

"Ma'ma, he sounds perfect!" said Beatrice enthusiastically. "Ten inches!" she whispered reverently. "I do like the sound of that!"

Lady Constance looked at Mrs. Scarlet and gave a shrug of defeat.

"It seems a decision has been reached," she said. "If this Marcus is still available, how do we proceed?"

"Leave everything to me, my Lady," replied Mrs. Scarlet confidently. "I'll contact the gentleman's parents and inform them of Miss Beatrice's choice. May I suggest that you invite Mr. and Mrs. Richardson to dine with you when you entertain Lavinia Smallbone?"

"Lavinia is bound to be taken with Angela Richardson. Like you, my Lady, both Lavinia and Angela bat for both sides."

"Olwen, you are a treasure," beamed Lady Constance. "I assumed that finding Beatrice a cuckold would take weeks, let alone finding a lover for her as well. You have resolved both dilemmas in less than an hour! Now, didn't you mention champagne?"

Mrs. Scarlet picked up her summoning bell again and shook it. A few seconds later, the door opened and Ethel re-appeared.

"Send Henrietta up with the champagne and," she looked at Lady Constance, "how many glasses, my Lady? Three? Or will Charlotte be joining the celebration?"

"He most certainly will not," retorted Lady Constance. "Three glasses will suffice, thank you, Ethel."

The maid curtsied, causing her pert tits to wobble delightfully.

"Very good, madam," she replied respectfully, and left.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door and when told to enter, Henrietta came in carrying an ice bucket, complete with a bottle of champagne. He was followed by Ethel, carrying a tray on which was balanced three crystal champagne flutes and a small wooden box.

Henrietta opened the champagne whilst Ethel distributed the flutes. She proffered the box to Mrs. Scarlet.

"I know how you like to smoke when you have successfully concluded your business, madam," she smiled. "I took the liberty of bringing your cheroot box too."

"Manners, Ethel." Her smile robbed Mrs. Scarlet's words of any criticism. "Offer my guests a cheroot too, please."

Lady Constance refused politely. "I've had four months of being forced to smoke foreign cheroots," she said. "I don't suppose you have a cigar, do you?"

"Of course," beamed Mrs.Scarlet. "Ethel go and fetch the humidor from the guest's play area, please."

Ethel left quickly, and Henrietta served everyone with some champagne. When their glasses were full, Mrs. Scarlet raised hers and said triumphantly,

"A toast to Miss Beatrice, soon to be married and Coupled. Congratulations, my dear."

"Hear, hear," responded Lady Constance.

Ethel reappeared, carrying an ornately carved humidor. She presented it to Lady Constance, who made her choice, which she handed to Ethel.

Quickly and efficiently, the young maid cut the end and handed it back. From the pocket of her apron, she produced a box of matches. She struck one alight and held it whilst Lady Constance puffed her cigar alight. Ethel then lit Mrs. Scarlet's cheroot for her.

"Begging your pardon, Madam," she said when Mrs. Scarlet had got her cheroot going to her satisfaction. "Colonel Pickering is downstairs in the waiting area. He was making enquiries about Lord Cockingham, and whether or not he was available."

Mrs. Scarlet puffed out a cloud of evil smelling smoke. "Twice in two days!" she exclaimed. "My word, Charlotte, you are a popular slut, aren't you?"

She smiled at Lady Constance.

"Is he available," she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Lady Constance smoked and looked at her cuckold. He cringed, but said nothing.

"We need to ask Colonel Pickering a favour," she replied. "Do you think we might take our drinks and our smokes down to the play area, and bargain with the Colonel?"

"No need for us to move at all," replied Mrs. Scarlet, her head wreathed in cheroot smoke. "Henrietta, my compliments to Colonel Pickering. Ask him to join us here. And bring another champagne flute," she added to the retreating Henrietta's back.

They all drank and the two older ladies smoked in silence. Beatrice sniffed the smokey atmosphere happily. She adored the smell of a good cigar, but had not had the chance to begin smoking on her Grand Tour.

Henrietta quickly returned and announced Colonel Pickering. Lady Constance gave him the quick once-over with her discerning eye.

A ramrod straight, tall, slender man of about forty five or fifty years of age. He was dressed in the uniform of the Queen Victoria's Own Rajput Light Infantry. His breeches were immaculately pressed, and Lady Constance was delighted to perceive a definite swelling in the crotch area.

When Mrs.Scarlet had made the introductions, and the Colonel had gallantly kissed the hands of Lady Constance and her daughter, Colonel Pickering accepted a glass of champagne from Henrietta. Whilst it was being poured, the Colonel fondled Henrietta's exposed cock and balls. Henrietta carried on pouring as if nothing was happening.

"I understand you were making enquiries about my cuckold, Colonel?" Lady Constance smiled sweetly at the military man.

"Yes, dear lady," he replied, releasing Henrietta's cock and sniffing his fingers. "I had a telegram this morning ordering me back to India with immediate effect. Three weeks on a troop carrier ship can make a man extremely randy," he continued.

"I thought I'd give my ashes a good riddle before I left."

He noticed Lady Constance's look of incomprehension.

"Begging your pardon, madam," he smiled. "For a moment I thought I was back in the officers' mess. What I meant to convey was that I need to get the old ball bag emptied."

He gripped himself and waved his handful in Lady Constance's direction.

"Why Colonel," smiled Lady Constance provocatively, "I would be more than obliged to um...er... riddle your ashes. My cuckold could watch us, if that would excite you?"

"Regretfully, madam, I must decline such a kind offer," replied Colonel Pickering. "My interests lie with members of my own sex. I like to be pleasured by men and I love to excite myself by beating them until I am sufficiently aroused to fu... er... to penetrate them."

By the time he had finished this speech, Colonel Pickering was blushing deeply. Lady Constance felt sorry for him and was mentally composing a response when Beatrice piped up.

"Excuse me, Sir," she began in a confident voice, "but Mrs. Scarlet was just describing to us the devices you have brought home from India."

Colonel Pickering turned in his seat to face the young woman who was addressing him. He smiled encouragingly at her, and Beatrice was bold enough to continue.

"My Ma'ma and I have just finished choosing a cuckold and a lover for me. I am to be married and Coupled soon. I would very much appreciate having a set of the Indian devices that Mrs. Scarlet described. It is my intention to train my cuckold to take a John Thomas in his bottom for my entertainment. I don't know yet if my lover will be able to bugger my cuckold, but I certainly intend to do so regularly."

She smiled sweetly at the old soldier, who seemed to be finding the room extremely hot. Beads of sweat stood out on his forehead.

"My dear, the thought of a slip of a girl like you buckling on one of my dildos and buggering your husb... er... your cuckold is very stimulating," he said in a strangled voice.

"I don't have them with me today, as it has always been my intention to use my own equipment on Charlotte. But be assured, young lady that not only will I arrange for them to be delivered to you before I return to India, I will send a selection to you as a wedding gift. They come in a variety of lengths and thicknesses."

Beatrice squealed in delight and thanked the Colonel profusely.

"It is so disappointing that your proclivities lie in another direction," she said dreamily, eyeing the bulge in his trousers in the same way that her mother had done earlier. "I could imagine enjoying being de-flowered by an experienced gentleman such as yourself."

She ignored the tut of outrage her mother gave, and carried on regardless. Beatrice was enjoying herself.

"Ma'ma, it seems only fair to show our appreciation to Colonel Pickering by allowing him to have a last hoorah with Pa'pa, or Charlotte, as I must now think of him. Our business with Mrs. Scarlet is concluded. I suggest we return home so that I can complete my exercises. I need to do them daily, as you keep reminding me."

Lady Constance looked at her daughter proudly.

"I am so proud of you, Beatrice " she said softly. "Of course we must thank the gallant Colonel properly."

She turned to Lord Cockingham.

"You will make yourself available to Colonel Pickering for as long as he is able to stay here," she instructed. "I will return to Smallcock Hall with Beatrice and Cecil. On your return, when Colonel Pickering has finished with you, I shall deal with you myself. This episode has left me with quite a desire."

Colonel Pickering stood up, and addressed the ladies.

"It has been an honour to have met you both, and to have been of service, my Lady, and young Miss," he said gallantly. "Olwen, please send my account to me before close of play tonight, and I will arrange for my bankers to settle my debts. I leave for India first thing on the morrow."

He grinned at Lord Cockingham.

"Come, Charlotte," he instructed, holding out his hand, "I have a good selection of canes and an extremely stiff cock. It won't do to keep either of them waiting!"

Lord Cockingham allowed himself to be led from the room without a word of protest. When they had left, Lady Constance turned to Mrs. Scarlet.

"Olwen," she said gratefully, "I can't thank you enough. You have excelled yourself today. Neither Beatrice nor I will not forget your kindness and diligence today. We are both in your debt, madam."

Olwen Scarlett beamed with pleasure and shook her head.

"Not at all, my Lady," she replied. "It is my pleasure to see fine young ladies like Miss Beatrice married to a suitable cuckold, with a suitable lover for her needs and pleasure. It has been an honour."

Beatrice leant forward and whispered something in her mother's ear. Lady Constance smiled and nodded. Beatrice addressed Mrs. Scarlet.

"From this moment on, I will address you as Aunt Olwen," she said happily, "and I have decided that when I am bred, I want you to be godmother and mentor to my daughter. Because I will have a daughter!" she concluded fiercely.

Olwen Scarlet clapped her hands in pleasure.

"Thank you my dear," she said happily. "It will be an honour and a pleasure to agree to both of your proposals."

Beatrice couldn't wait to get home to begin her exercises. In the carriage on the way back to Smallcock Hall, she made her brother kneel between her legs. Covering him with her voluminous dress and layers of petticoats, she instructed him to lick her gusset all the way home.

Lady Constance, whose own gusset was exceedingly damp, resolved to make her tour of the stables sooner rather than later. She smiled to herself as she imagined impaling herself on Jack's very impressive member.

This ends Chapter 2. In the next installment, Beatrice is married and Coupled.

12