All Comments on 'Victoria's Secrets'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

Nice story! Enjoyed reading it.

levilxlevilxover 3 years ago

I loved this story, and hope you write a continuation! Keep up the great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Touching

Love the story. Sitting here in the dark with happy tears in my eyes.

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

It was an awesome story. Continue on with it. The romantic has to keep going.... Dont leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Joanna

Isn't romance wonderful? I just loved your story. Want to here more about this Friday.

Please continue

RustyghRustyghover 3 years ago
Secrets can be sooooooo much fun

I'm a sucker for good love stories. It's been many years since I've come face to face with a 'little Mike' but I can tell you if I ever met a Vicky of my own I'd be very blessed. Btw my very first girlfriend was a girl named Vicky Gray; I was 7 years old and totally infatuated, she was my best friend and I've never forgotten her for one moment.

Payne_HallPayne_Hallover 3 years ago
Very Playful!

I haven’t ever ventured into this category before, as a disclaimer, but it was just so clear that you had fun writing it and it was well written, too. And, as a bonus, there was great music :)

Thank you and hope you continue the story!

louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
love it

so wish i was vicky, i just love being the girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truth in fiction

Having fallen in love and married a trans woman his reaction to finding out was similar to mine. Doesn’t matter the plumbing as it’s the person inside

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 3 years ago

Very well done. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you for sharing

This is a beautiful love story!

griffin57griffin57over 3 years ago
Nice

Truly a beautiful erotic romance. Loved the slow burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

I loved the story!! I hope there is more to come with these two characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Love, love, love this story! I hope there are other chapters churning in your head! I'm a man that is married to his soulmate. Unfortunately I dream about meeting a Vicky to love in every sense of the word, but never will because I love my wife so much! Thank you again for the story! Oh and love the title! Victoria's Secret is where I purchase my panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I found your excessive use of HaHa very distracting

I enjoyed the story but there are many other ways to show

Pleasure, humor, laughter, etc. Not to be mean

locotumblerlocotumblerover 3 years ago
I am astounded at the realism and beauty of this story.

I read this through and while it was longer than most stories it never felt as such. I was able to place myself in both pairs of shoes. Thank you for this wonderful story. I do enjoy the more romantically leaning stories over the condescending and gruff variety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful Swan

Thank you for a beautifully crafted coming out story of love, and a bit of obsession. I’ve always been in love with a dreamed dancing away in a beautiful sun dress. One where the right light would reflect my figure seemingly nude beneath the dress. Oh the fantasy of being taken in a beautiful sun dress.

Can’t wait for the next chapter, Birmingham escape, or Alex’s coming out.

Love your work!

CowbytrkdrCowbytrkdrover 3 years ago

Wow well written. Very descriptive and a pleasure to read. I am married but long to meet and play with a Vicky. So passionate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'd like to be Victoria. The repetitive haha was distracting but the story was sweet. Already forgot the guys name but it would be hotter if his homosexual tendencies(his attraction to Mike- back story) were detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True love

Such a great story about coming out to the one you love. I've longed to be loved by a trans my whole adult life. I've always thought she ( a trans woman) would be the perfect woman...

KellyRandomKellyRandomover 3 years ago
Great set-up

Often one imagines what might happen under these circumstances, and the author here explores a delicate subject with compassion, panache and a flair for the seriously sexy!

librertinlibrertinover 3 years ago

Very Nice story hope we follow more of the AV saga!

Virginiais4LoversVirginiais4Loversabout 3 years ago

While I haven’t been on this forum for too long, very few stories have merited a second read quite like the story of Vicky and Alex.

The detail and set-up the author provides is nothing short of exceptional, taking the reader on a journey through the eyes of (primarily) Vicky in her quest to see if her crush for Alex is real, as a chance re-encounter provides that opportunity.

The intimacy is laid out in such deliciously rich detail, making you almost feel as a voyeur to their passion...and their passion for one another is HOT!!!! By the conclusion of this chapter of their story the chemistry is evident, and can be felt between Vicky and Alex. Even “Little Mike” and “Little Alex” seem ready to explore each other’s depths!

As trans-lady short stories go here, in my book, this one will be a memorable one, partly because the author painted a most-beautiful portrait of Vicky through the story, but mostly because the love and passion she has for Alex is so relatable, so yearned for, by any couple, that you can feel this one deep inside.

Thank you, Nelly, for allowing us to experience such a wonderful story between two beautiful souls. Sooooo looking forward to the progression between Vicky and Alex, (including their physical desires and connections between them), and maybe getting a bit more background to Alex and “Mike” from their early days together as “friends”.

An absolutely, deliciously sweet and sexy love story....:)

Mel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliant writing, probably the best story I have read on this site. Thank you x

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Lovely sexy touching story thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. Now I'm anxious to get to see how Alex and Vicky's weekend goes. Starting that right now.

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

I adore this sweet love story. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters of their lives, thanks so much for such awonderful fable.💋

SiamKittSiamKittabout 2 years ago

Wonderful tale..The flip-flop element between the 6 years worked well, plus the slow build up kept me fixed...Almost to tears of joy for the both of them...Well done Alex for not storming off in a fit of rage, well done Vicky for never letting go of her long lasting dream...Happy days.

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0about 2 years ago

Amazing, It was refreshing to have a love story: for two souls to find each other. I will read the other chapters now. Please write more like this you have a gift and I loved your writing style. A couple of spelling items, but nothing to take away from the joy. Love Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! Great story Nell! Loved the incidental detail and the sympathetic telling of the story and the punch, when it came was so very erotic...Certainly had me tingling in all the right places.

Krissy_SKrissy_Salmost 2 years ago

WOW! Excellent story Nell, absolutely loved this opening to Vicky and Alex. sympathetically told and lots of great incidental detail. When it came, the naughty finale to their reacquaintance was told in a tastefully erotic way...certainly had me tingling in all the right places...Looking forward to reading the rest of their adventures now!

Thanks, Krissy 💋

Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

A modern day romance, outstanding!

Bipluglover70Bipluglover70over 1 year ago

What a great story!!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 1 year ago

Such an amazing story! Vicky and Alex meeting by chance, reconnecting and becoming a couple - thanks for giving us an opportunity to see such passion, acceptance and love!! 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[Revenge of the 6th 2023]

Muy Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Iac1886Iac188611 months ago

Loved this, and the series that has followed it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a fabulous tale absolutely loved the whole series. I do hope you will be writing more of these two lovers 💖

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I didn't want this story to end. Utterly briliant and captivating.

MaryFrancis36MaryFrancis363 days ago

Loved it! It’s a great story, very believable and well written. I’ll be reading the other parts right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES