All Comments on 'Video Amateurs Ch. 02'

by betwixt_and_between

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

Didn't read your story I just saw your name and voted 1 star. As with all your stories. You can delete this comment but not the score.

betwixt_and_betweenbetwixt_and_betweenover 13 years agoAuthor
Re: 1 star

I NEVER delete ANY comment. Since you admit the fact that you vote without reading, I'll bet you are a big Sarah Palin fan. Here are a few other educated guesses about you, Anon, old buddy: 1. You suffered silent rage every time the other boys in gym class made fun of your tiny equipment; 2. You were the favorite target of bullies throughout your school career, and were horrified to discover that this pattern has continued into your employment years; 3. You were given an unwelcome and insulting nickname inspired by your minimal genitalia and the nickname has stuck with you to this day; 4. There has been more than one stalking incident in your life when you made yourself a nuisance to a woman and had to be dealt with; 5. On at least one occasion, probably two, you proposed marriage to a woman involved in the sex trade; 6. Your second greatest fear is that people will think you are a homosexual; 7. Your greatest fear is that you really ARE a homosexual; 8. You live either in your parents' garage or in their basement. How'm I doin' so far, Anon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

Zero for the comment but 1 star for the imagination you have maybe you should write a story about yourself and include everything you have said in your comment. It's strange how you are projecting your life and fears onto others. What a sad and lonely life you must lead in the basement of your foster parents house. Does it get lonely and cold down there? Do you write your stories to keep yourself warm at night? I doubt any female keeps your bed warm, except maybe your old aged foster mother. Or females that you that you have to pay for it's the only way you meet females isn't it? you bribe them. I hope you have a day job writing doesn't come easily to you does it? You could never make any money from your stories.

betwixt_and_betweenbetwixt_and_betweenover 13 years agoAuthor
Re: re 1 star

Norman Mailer in his movie MAIDSTONE: THE SILENCES OF AN AFTERNOON tells Rip Torn: "The guy who comes in with the repetition is eating the shit." Bon appetit.

bunny3374bunny3374over 13 years ago
very good so far!

just read it & its very good so far...cant wait to read more!! u got me all hot n bothered now! hehehehe!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous