Video Booth Surprise

Story Info
A video booth first time experience.
2.5k words
4.57
12.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corylake
corylake
26 Followers

This is an actual true event, and one that happened during my early 20s. At the time I was partnered with Susie, my future wife, and was seeing a male fwb in secret on the side. If you've read my stories about Glen and I, those will provide some background on how I was discovering my sexual interest in men while still being with a woman.

When I was 18 I discovered Penthouse Letters and was drawn to stories that had surprising encounters, like meeting a woman at a park or those where a girl sticks a finger up the guys ass. My developing brain didn't care whether the stories were real, they were great jack-off material and they expanded my sexual awareness.

My video booth encounter happened a few years after I assumed I'd never have one of those "letter" encounters. I was 21 and working at a bar/restaurant on the weekends and would usually go to an after-bar-time party after closing the bar. The party was basically a way to legally keep drinking after the bars closed, but it gave me chance to hang out with my secret male fwb, Glen. On this particular night, I wasn't in the mood to chat or flirt with Glen so I decided to go home.

It was about 3am and felt a little horny on the way home, so I decided to stop at my favorite adult book store. I thought that it might be a late enough time to check out the video booths at the place - maybe no one was there and I could check them out on my own without being looked up as a deviant. Wow, did I have some odd thoughts back then!

My curiosity about the booths got the best of me and decided to give them a try. I went in through the dimly lit back of the store and faked perusing the porn mags. After a few minutes, the stirring in my crotch told me it was time to check out the booths

I sheepishly made my way to get quarters from the change machine for the booths. I knew only the clerk was there and one or two booths were being used and thought, "Great, no one to see me go into one of them."

With my $5.00 of quarters in hand I went to a booth on the back side of the room, away from the two others being used. I entered the nearest booth, plugged the quarters into the panel, the screen lit up, and there was porn!

I flipped through the channels and found lesbian porn. I was really into lesbians at the time, but also loved the feeling that Glen gave me physically. I was still figuring things out and just did what felt good.

Suddenly, after 5 minutes of dumbly staring at the screen pretending I wasn't turned on, the video shut off! I was out of quarters and had a raging hard-on.

I adjusted my pants so my erection wasn't too apparent, and went back to get another $5 of quarters. This time I hopped into the nearest booth. I now felt like I belonged there since that's what people did - watch porn, and if so inclined, use the toilet paper on a roll in the booth to cum into. I was grossed out, surprised, and excited at the same time. I thought I was too "proper" to do that.

After I sat down and started watching more porn I noticed other video sounds in other booths. But, those sounds were sometimes interrupted by a clunk against a wall or a cough or a "whew" by a patron.

I found lesbian orgy porn and plugged all my quarters in and again started to feel a rising in my jeans. I thought I might pull out my cock to stroke it but was too afraid someone might see me through the opaque plastic divider put up for "privacy." My heart was racing as I slowly stroked a finger along my jeans where my cock was aching. Then, I thought I saw someone standing outside my booth and divider.

I tried to ignore them but the urge to grab my cock through my jeans was too powerful. I didn't know what was coming over me. I wasn't hot for Glen earlier in the night, but now I couldn't stop my sexual needs - in public! The person outside then poked his head through and said, "That video looks great. Do you need help with that?" as he motioned to my crotch.

My mouth got dry as I mumbled, "I don't know" and sat up a bit, nervous what was happening. The guy stepped into my booth and knelt down. I thought he wouldn't fit in the booth with me, but he was able to with his feet hanging out of the divider. My new booth partner reached under my hand to stroke my jean-covered cock. I leaned back against the booth wall to enjoy the video and get into the feeling from this guy.

"Oh yeah. I can see you need some help. Is this okay?" I shook my head like I was enchanted. The guy moved his hands up to the top of my fly and I moved my hands out of the way allowing full access. He unbuttoned the top button and pulled apart the rest, peeling back my jeans to display my tented boxers.

"You look great. Let's see what we got," he whispered reaching through the fly of the boxers. "Oh. I think I can help you relax even more." Just then, the video shut off.

I didn't know what to do. Should I cover up? Should I push him away? Well, he decided for me, "Stay here, I'll get some quarters." As he took two steps outside the booth to the machine, another guy popped his head through the divider which caused me to sit up and make sure my 6.5" hard cock wasn't visible. The other guy pulled his head back when my new "friend" came back in.

"Here we go," the guy said as he popped more quarters into the player. My cock was now semi-hard after the minute he was gone, but quickly rose when he moved my hands, and again grabbed onto my dick.

His face got closer to my groin where I could feel his hot breath blowing purposefully on me while he stroked me back to rock hard status. "Is this okay? Does this feel good?" I shook my head as I slumped back against the wall.

A thousand thoughts went through my head, but couldn't get past how good it felt to be stroked by someone else while watching porn. The guy didn't miss a beat when he plugged more quarters in while still stroking me.

It was then I heard a shuffle outside the divider and as I turned to look, I saw two guys hovering just outside, whispering to each other. My stroking fellow said, "Don't worry about them. It's just us." When I refocused on the video I felt a warm glove slip slowly over my cock.

"OH, oh," was the only thing I could muster out of my heavy breathing. I looked down to see my cock disappearing into this unknown man's mouth. Then on the upstroke watched his lips slide over my dick til the head peaked out. This was already better than any blowjob I got from a woman, just by that one stroke. Although Glen gave good oral, I now knew that men were better.

"Want me to keep going?" he whispered as he put more quarters into the player.

A quiet "Yeah," was all it took from me for him to continue that sweet, slippery feeling. A few strokes later when I felt the first twitches in my cock, I suddenly thought about slobber and cum on my boxers and jeans! And, what if I saw this guy around town!

I became uninterested in cumming with so many concerns in my head. It was the skills of my friend that brought me back to the present as he picked up the pace. Instinct took over again and my new partner guided me to lift up as I let him strip off my boxers and jeans over my thighs and down to my knees. I no longer cared what was happening to me, nor had any other concerns. I wanted to cum.

With my pants now down, any worries I had were gone when I lulled my head to the right and looked towards the divider where two guys where peaking through watching. I got embarrassed and hot at the same time as I was now part of a free, live porn show!

After the quarters were exhausted again, my partner got up to get more quarters. With my dick now in full view and me being in ecstasy, I looked away from the staring guys and started to stroke my cock. I started feeling the need to cum, regardless of where I was. This guy had thoroughly slickened my cock so much that I was using his saliva as lube - a thought that added to my ever increasing arousal.

I had a fleeting thought while I stroked that maybe this guy is interested in me sitting on his cock, or maybe he wants to sit on mine. Either way, I was interested in whatever happened.

My guy came back and said, "Wow, you last long. I love your cock stroking, but I can take care of you again."

He started the video player again and was back to blowing me. His face now made clear contact with my thighs now that my boxers and jeans were down. I felt his scratchy day-old beard rubbing my thighs on each down stroke of his mouth and it was incredible. Did I like it because it was new, or because of the slight tickle and manly scratchy feeling my sensitive thighs were being given? Glen couldn't grow a beard so I never felt this on my thighs before.

The blowjob was going on 10 plus minutes, I was tensing up and very near orgasm. The pumping of this guy's mouth on my cock got better and more intense, more wet, and faster. He was focused! The guy found the right spot under my head and started to swirl and flick his tongue around that area more. I looked up at the guys watching and gave them a little porn smile and a moan, like a smitten horn dog to show my enjoyment. I wanted to make them jealous as I saw the divider move while they stroked themselves through their jeans.

I had fully given in to the situation and any concerning thoughts were gone. My partner started fondling my balls and tickling underneath. He was intent on getting the cum out of me. I focused on the porn and the warm and wet feeling of the guy bobbing on my cock. He had a slight amount of suction that I never got from a woman's mouth or pussy. He began to go further down and gagged himself a couple times, but kept on sucking. I started breathing faster and louder, interspersing with moans I didn't know I had. I was ever closer to cumming. The guys outside the booth started to cheer us on through whispers of "oh yeah," "come on," and "fuck that mouth."

I badly wanted to cum and tried forcing it to happen. In this state I always felt the quick release and shot happen through my dick. I reset my thought to relax and let this last longer - I didn't want it to end! When I unclenched my whole body, I entered a different state of bliss I never felt. The pending orgasm spread from my cock to my lower belly and up my chest. My legs relaxed and I felt a tingling under my hair on my head. My belly started to arch outward while my shoulders and head were thrown back against the wall. It was then I discovered that an orgasm could be so different and profound, it could change the way you want to cum.

I couldn't help bucking my hips to meet his mouth, which caused more of the slurping sound which was resonating around the video booths. I put my hands on his head as he went faster, taking a breath every few strokes. I couldn't help my body's response of moaning, squeaking, and gasping. I felt my cum rising higher and higher from my balls, through my belly, rather than feeling it "stuck" and then exploding. My partner suddenly dug his mouth all the way down on my cock forcing my hips back down. I started feeling a tension all over, one I've never felt before. My legs stiffened as if shocked with electricity as his mouth rose up and I moaned a louder, "awwww" as I felt the pending orgasm at the edge.

As he held the tip in his mouth my cock twitched and rocked me once as his mouth engulfed me again. He slowly backed up when one of the most intense orgasms hit me. It wasn't a pulsing action at first, I felt like an actual shot and flow like I was peeing and emptying my balls at the same time. My head jerked forward over his and then I threw my head back, mouth open and a guttural sound came out. My fingers curled into fists and rested hard on the guy's shoulders to hold him in place as his mouth held firm halfway down my dick. His tongue was lapping the underside of my cock as he steadied his mouth. My orgasm became a pulsing of cum and I could feel the guy's swallowing action with every pulse. His tongue was magic as it lightly stroked the underside of my cock with every swallow, seemingly prolonging my orgasm.

After an intense 20 seconds of orgasm, my cumming subsided and I looked at my new friend through dreamy eyes. I watched as he slide up off my cock, taking one last suck and lick of the tip. He knew how sensitive men would be after an orgasm and took care not to annoy my deflating dick. God he was good!

When he sat back before getting up he said, "thank you." He left the booth and the guys peeking in dispersed after they took one more look at a 21 year old who's cock was well used for his first public blow job.

I used some of the toilet paper to wipe myself down and then stuffed a bunch in my boxers to cover any remaining cum leakage on the way home. I was satisfied, fully, adjusted my clothes, and left the booth and store.

I later realized how risky that was, and luckily nothing came of it. It's not something I'd do again, but as a 20-something who thinks they're invincible, or sub-consciously wanting out of a relationship, I'd end up doing other risky things later. But those are other stories. I enjoyed this little bit of live porn in my life, and hope you did too!

corylake
corylake
26 Followers