Vidi, Vici, Veni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our job was to rate the girls from 1 to 17, the total number of contestants. To be fair, the three of us had decided that we wouldn't compare notes, we would rate each girl individually and then total the scores to come up with a winner.

#2 was cute, short and curvy. Her tits were much bigger than Vicky's but they sagged a bit. With each succeeding girl, it was always something; too big, too small, too saggy, not saggy enough. Only #12 gave Vicky a run for her money in my book. She had the second best pair of tits in the contest, her nipples just weren't puffy enough. By the time we had evaluated #17, I was pretty buzzed. I also knew who I was picking for the winner.

The girls trooped off to change for the bikini contest while we did the scoring. Donnie and Lee gave me some more shit about choking on the first contestant. After double checking the math, #12 was declared the winner, #8 was second, and #16 was third. Vicky finished fourth. The kicker had apparently been that once she had interacted with me and gotten a reaction, all the other girls noted it and they started doing it with the judges too. I had been too distracted to notice it but the other two ate it up.

While the girls went to change into their suits, the tub was drained and removed, sawdust was dumped to soak up the remaining water, and the stage swept again. I had another beer, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

After all the girls indicated they were ready, the bikini contest started. All 17 girls participated in this one, too. The order was shuffled and the first girl that came out was definitely a stunner. Setting the tone for the contest, she strutted out, stopped at center stage, and just dropped her robe around her feet. She did a few modeling poses, a 360 degree slow turn, and then a strut stage left.

The second girl out just had to go her one better. After doing all the other moves, instead of just demurely kneeling down and picking up her robe before exiting the stage, she elected to turn her back to the judges and audience, and bent over at the waist to pick it up. She was wearing one of those Brazilian thong bikinis and that move left absolutely nothing to the imagination. It sounded like a lot of female audience members were about to storm the stage and administer some frontier justice. Lee started stroking his length through his jeans under the table.

Each girl had their own take on how to put on a performance after that. There were two wardrobe malfunctions while retrieving their robe, to cheers from the guys and muttering from the girls in the audience. Lee was well on his way to being wasted and I was not that far behind him. Donnie was the only relatively sober one. Vicky was third to last to come out.

As soon as she stepped out onto the stage and dropped the robe, the crowd fell silent for about ten seconds. Then the guys in the audience went apeshit, whistling and catcalling. She had one of those stringkini things on, sheer white, and it was straining to cover enough to keep her from getting arrested. After doing the 360, she discreetly picked up her robe and strutted up to the judges, where she blew us a kiss and slowly walked back to center stage and then off. Her ass was perfection, just the right amount of bounce and sway. There was also absolutely no doubt she was as smooth as glass, the lower part had crawled its way into her front butt as she walked toward us.

The last three girls pretty much followed Vicky's lead, coming up to the edge of the stage and flirting a little with us. Lee had a raging hard on, which had to be painful in the skin tight jeans he was wearing. After we had totalled up the scoring, double checking our math, #8 finished first and it was fair. She had a killer body and the suit she wore accented it. Vicky finished second, barely beating out #12. Lee excused himself and headed for the offices. Donnie and I just looked at each other and grinned. Something was going to get a beat down, all right. Those last three girls had definitely concentrated on teasing him.

The girls were given a bathroom break before deciding the order for the last event. Lee came back, all smiles and with a little less pronounced bulge in the front of his jeans, just as Mr. Nelson stepped on stage to announce the last event. He reminded the girls, half jokingly, that they needed to keep their suits on during this part of the competition, he wasn't running a strip joint and two of the judges were about to go blind as it was. Mr. Nelson loved busting our chops and the crowd just ate it up. It was all in good fun.

Only ten girls opted to participate in the dancing portion. The first seven did stripper routines to the usual stripper songs, "Cherry Pie", "Pornstar Dancing", and "Girls, Girls, Girls" got their plays. Vicky came out eighth in line. When the opening notes of Theory of a Deadman's "Bad Girlfriend" blared out of the speakers, the guys again went wild.

It stopped being a contest at that point. She actually pole danced. Flips, spins, leg circles, the works. Even the other contestants applauded when she finished. I almost lost my shit when she straddled the pole while facing the judges and looked over the top of her sunglasses to lock eyes with me while she humped the pole until her nipples filled out again. I think Lee actually came again when she did that. Her pussy had been hanging out of her suit for almost the entire dance and I don't think he even blinked the entire time. Donnie was impressed, saying it took a lot of strength to do those moves.

The last two girls just mailed it in. I don't even remember what song they chose, to be honest. There was no way to compete with Vicky's routine. Obviously, she won the pole dance portion. #4 finished second that time and #12 finished third. #12 was also the overall winner for the night, placing in all three contests. From the way her boyfriend was acting, I don't think he was too pleased about her methodology in getting there.

As the girls were ushered by the bouncers to the ladies' lounge to change, most of the single guys and some of the accompanied ones migrated toward that side of the bar. Lee used his privilege to get up front, I guess to wait for the redhead, but she never showed. That's because Vicky blended in with the crowd as they left, nobody noticed another average height brunette in a halter top, shorts and sandals. I saw her leave through the side door with a couple of the other girls, only because I knew who I was looking for.

I cut through the office and used the employee's entrance to get into the protected parking area. She was waiting for me, standing next to my truck. I had no idea she could drive a standard. There were obviously many things I didn't know about my own sister and I was beginning to question my sanity.

All I could do was stand there with my mouth flapping open and closed. I had so many things I wanted to say and I was simply too fucked up to get any of them out.

"Surprised, Nick?" The smile on her lips might have looked innocent but the gleam in her eye was anything but.

I still couldn't get anything resembling words to come out. In the distance, I could hear more than one argument going on in the parking lot. One of the off duty cops Mr. Nelson hired to provide security strolled by and Vicky put her hand on my chest while stepping in closer. He nodded at me and moved on toward the closest of the ongoing arguments. Apparently her boyfriend had a boner he shouldn't have had yet and she wasn't happy about it. I guessed it was probably Vicky induced. Mine damn sure was. Other male voices were threatening to visit violence and mayhem upon each other, and the guard took off on a run in that direction.

Vicky flicked my judge's badge and smirked at me. "I wanna see how you scored things, Nicky. Just how fair were you, really?" I belatedly realized I still had my little clipboard with the scorecards. I handed it to her without comment.

"Oh, my. Let's see here. First. First. First." Her eyes were shiny as she looked up at me. "You were very fair, weren't you?" She stepped in closer and whispered in my ear, "Did you really like my 'pole' dance that much?" She rubbed the palm of her hand over my still erect cock. "Hmmm, I'd say that's a yes." It throbbed and I felt precum seep out.

I finally found a voice. It sounded hoarse. "Jesus, Vicky. What were you thinking?"

"Is that it? 'What were you thinking?' Not, wow, you look amazing, Vicky. You look hot, Vicky. I was thinking that nobody here has really seen me since I was 14. With the platforms, the wig and the sunglasses, anybody who had seen me lately probably wouldn't recognize me. Except for you and I still managed to surprise you." She tilted her head at me, and stepped in even closer. "Is there something wrong with the way I looked, Nick?"

"No. And I meant why are you here?"

"I wanted to see how I stacked up against the local talent. I'd say I did all right."

As I stood there in the parking lot, looking down at her, I realized how beautiful she was. Her makeup was expertly applied, her hair was perfect even after being bundled under that wig, and she had a body to die for. I'd never seen any of it coming. More importantly, she was smart, she wanted to go places, and she knew how she was going to get there. If I had to choose an ideal woman, she would be it.

"What the hell, Vicky? Where did this come from?" The questions I had were starting to sort themselves out in my mind.

"C'mon, let's take a ride. I'm driving because you're wasted." She unlocked my truck and climbed into the driver's seat. I climbed into the passenger side and buckled up as she started it up. Carefully pulling out, she headed back in the direction of the house.

"How the fuck can you stand driving this thing? I can't see out of it." She good naturedly complained. "Is it because it's nothing more than a country pussy wagon?"

"Sort of." It was, totally. At least, I thought so.

We drove in silence for about five minutes, passing the turn to the house, and continued in the direction of Savannah. Her GPS beeped and intoned "Right turn, four hundred feet."

Slowing down, she took the turn carefully onto a dirt track which headed in the direction of a grove of pines about 150 yards from the road. I didn't recognize where we were in the dark, partially because I was still drunk and my mind was elsewhere.

The track curved through the trees until we reached a clearing. There were no other vehicles there. Vicky sighed, "Thank God, I was afraid somebody else might have come out here tonight."

She killed the lights and the engine. We sat there in the dark for a few more minutes, I was still lost in thought. More like thoughts. I still had way too many running around to make any sense of anything.

"Let's sit outside, it's too stuffy in here." We climbed out and moved to the back of the truck. I dropped the tailgate and we hopped up onto it, legs swinging freely. I could smell the trees, the grass, and Vicky's perfume. The breeze whispering through the pines was comforting and it felt like it was starting to cool off a bit.

"Well?" She was looking up at the night sky. It was clear and starry, and I could see a satellite as it crossed overhead.

"Well what, Vicky? What am I supposed to say?" There were a lot of things I could say, things the alcohol wanted me to say, but I didn't dare.

She scooted over until our legs were touching as they hung off the tailgate. She was still looking up at the stars. "What do you want to say, Nick?" Her voice was low, there was an entirely different tone to it that I'd never heard before.

"I don't understand, Vicky. Why are you doing this?" Her closeness was both comforting and uncomfortable. I could still see the vision in my mind of her nipples under the wet t-shirt, the stringkini climbing its way into her pussy, and her dry humping the pole during her dance. It was doing things to my alcohol swamped brain that I knew were wrong.

She sighed again, still staring at the stars. "It's not that simple but it's not that hard, either. It seems that most guys see my body and they automatically think I'm a bimbo. When I open my mouth, they avoid me because I'm smarter than they are. You are the only guy who doesn't look at me like that. You don't look at anybody like that, even though you talk like you do. Women in this town don't deserve somebody like you."

"I didn't know you looked like that under your clothes, Vicky. Why hide it?"

"Again, it's complicated. Part of me was afraid that you were really a pig, like you acted around your friends. The other part --", she paused, "I had a hard time hiding how you made me feel sometimes."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm a young, healthy female with a working libido. You are a young, healthy male with an attractive body and this habit of not treating me like a freak. The fact that you're my brother wasn't much of a problem after a while." She looked over at me, "Especially after I could hear what you were doing to Cynthia when Mom and Dad weren't home."

"Oh." I could feel myself turning red, even though nobody could see it in the darkness. I'd never considered that and she never let on that she could hear us. Those thoughts weren't helping get rid of my hard on, either.

"Yeah, stud. I tried everything I could think of to distract myself. I started hiding myself because if you started seeing me differently, I wasn't sure what I would do. I didn't want to end up being just another Deep South backwoods brotherfucking slut if all you were after was the pussy. I also just didn't want to be your sister, either, not while Cynthia lied about fucking every other guy in town when she wasn't seeing you. You never treated her that way." She leaned her head against my shoulder. "I told you, it's complicated. The whole family thing made it complicated."

"I've always thought you could be beautiful if you tried. Turns out, I severely underestimated how beautiful," she smiled and leaned in further, so I slid my arm behind her as she snuggled in. "You're obviously very smart. You know what you want to do and you're willing to do it. I'm not ugly, I get that, but I'm not that smart, either. I like what I do and I'm good at it, but women like you don't go for guys like me. Women like Mrs. Peterson do. Women like Cynthia do. I'm something to play with until something better comes along. Then I just hook up with somebody else and the cycle repeats itself until I die or get fat, then I turn into an incel."

She rested her hand on my thigh. "I know. You deserve better than that. You deserve somebody who understands who you are, how you are. I think I deserve somebody who sees me for who I am, all of it, the killer body, the killer brain --", her voice trailed off and she looked back up at the stars. I knew she was just trying to poke a little fun at herself but I didn't think she was wrong.

"I don't think I'm in the best frame of mind to have this discussion, Vicky. My blood alcohol level is probably higher than my IQ right now." Not to mention that it felt like most of the blood in my body was still parked in my cock, which was throbbing at the mental images my alcohol infused brain was generating. Vicky was still my sister, no matter how beautiful she was.

"That's exactly why we're having this conversation now, Nicky. If you were sober, we would just get snarky and insulting with each other. You're smarter than you think, Nick. In ways that I'm not. I know you did a lot to convince Mom and Dad to let me stay in high school and graduate with everybody else instead of doing the whole college at 15 thing. It helped me socially but I still don't get people sometimes. You do."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, I saw another couple of satellites go by while I tried not to think about what happened earlier in the evening and the things that I wanted to do right now.

"Whatcha thinkin'?" She bounced herself against my side. I still had my arm around her as she leaned into me and I had to tighten my hold to keep from falling over onto my side.

"I'm not sure you really want to know, to tell the truth." I could feel her shift slightly, turning to face me. My voice was hoarse and I was pretty sure I'd just crossed a line that I couldn't uncross. Thanks, alcohol fueled dirty thoughts.

I turned my head to look at her. It was hard to read her facial expression in the dark but she didn't look or act angry.

She looked back up at the stars for a few seconds and then back at my face. I felt her take a deep breath and exhale as if she had just made a decision and she was going all in on it.

"Is it anything like this?" She whispered and then kissed me on the lips. Softly, slowly, and intentionally. That was pretty much exactly what I was thinking of starting with. I could feel her hand work its way up my thigh, to my stomach, across my chest and to my face. Tongues started to touch, just slightly, as our lips parted.

I slid off the tailgate so I could face her. Taking her face in both hands, I kissed her back, our tongues now teasing each other. I had to stop because I was going to pass out if I didn't start breathing soon. Her breathing was ragged, almost as ragged as mine. My hands were now around her waist, fingers grazing her bare skin between her top and her shorts. Her arms were now around my neck, wrists crossed behind me.

"Shit." She ran her tongue over her lips slowly. She sounded awestruck. She was still breathing deeply.

"Yeah." That kiss had been amazing. She kind of tasted like watermelon but better. The tightness in my jeans was getting worse with each passing heartbeat.

"I dare you to do that again." She had that smile she would get when she knew she was winning an argument. She wanted to play a little game with me.

"And if I don't?" I was up for it, in more ways than one.

"I'll make you." She tried to look serious. It didn't work.

"Go for it, then." I felt her legs slide up the outside of my thighs and wrap around me, and she pulled me into her, pulling my head down with her arms. I made absolutely no attempt to fight it. Our second kiss was much better than our first.

Her skin felt so soft and warm, and I couldn't stop sliding my hands along her sides. Still breathing deeply from the kiss, we just stared at each other for a few moments. Her voice muted, she said, "I dreamed about that kiss for a long time, Nicky. How it would feel to have your arms around me, feel your breath on my skin. What I thought it would feel like doesn't come close to the real thing."

"It doesn't. So much for the theory that fantasy is always better than reality." I kissed her again. Her hands started unsnapping my shirt starting at the bottom. I held her wrists as we pulled apart. "No."

She responded with a choked sob. Realizing that I had sent the wrong message, I held her face with both hands and looked into her eyes. "Not here, not like this. I want you too but not like this." I kissed her again, slowly and purposefully.

"I want you, Nick. Please."

"I know. I'm not going to act like some backwoods Southern sisterfucker and do you in the bed of my trusty truck to a shitty Luke Bryan song, either."

"What's wrong with Luke Bryan? I like his music." She still had tears in her eyes but at least she was smiling again.

"Okay, fine, we can listen to "Shake it for Me" all you want, then." She stuck her tongue out at me and I kissed her again. "We really need to think about heading home. I didn't say I would be staying out overnight and you know how Mom and Dad get about that shit." We were adults but they still worried about us. I probably should have moved out long ago but it was convenient living at home. That was going to have to change now.

"I didn't, either. If you had followed my plan, we'd be getting dressed again instead of having this discussion."