Vidi, Vici, Veni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like my plan better."

"How can your plan be better if I'm still a virgin, dumbass?"

"You spent four years at UGA and couldn't get laid? How is that possible?"

"I thought I had standards. Until now."

"I've always been a bit of an overachiever. I could call Lee. He'll pop it for you."

She kissed me hard, "You do that and I will cut your balls off and feed them to you." The tears were gone and we were back to playfighting. We continued to kiss for a few more minutes. "Yeah, we really should get going. You owe me."

I held her face with my hands and locked eyes with her. "I promise you will not be disappointed."

Pulling me into her and grinding against me, she whispered in my ear, "Neither will you and that's a promise, too." I helped her down and watched as she pulled a bag from the back seat and changed back into her baggy sweats and t-shirt. Using the mirror in the sun visor, she carefully stripped off her make up and tousled her hair. She was back to looking like she just got out of bed and it was strangely erotic now.

I was still way too messed up to drive so Vicky drove my truck home. When we got home, Mom was there but Dad was still at the hospital, there'd been a bad wreck and he'd been summoned to do emergency surgery. Fortunately, it had nothing to do with the event at Nelson's. We sat up with Mom until Dad got in about two in the morning. The driver would likely live, unless there was an unforeseen complication.

They asked how things went at Nelson's and I gave them an abbreviated, Vicky-free version. Vicky told them she had hung out with some old friends and time got away from her. When asked why she was driving my truck, she said her car was making a funny noise and she didn't want to drive it. I would follow her into the mechanics tomorrow to have it looked at. They didn't ask why I was with her and we didn't volunteer an answer.

My folks disappeared up to bed, they were up at five in the morning to do rounds at the hospital before going in to see patients at their offices. Vicky hung back until we heard the master bedroom door close.

"I'll see you in the morning?" Her kiss was quick but the hug lingered.

"Not if I see you first." I let my hand slide down her back and patted her ass cheek lightly.

"Yeah, good luck with that." She patted my chest with her hand, kissed me hard again, and we went upstairs hand in hand. I got a totally hot and sultry look as she disappeared into her room and closed the door.

I barely got my clothes off before I fell asleep. If I had any dreams, I didn't remember them.

I'm not sure what exactly woke me up, I only knew something didn't feel right. It was light out, still fairly early in the morning but not too early. The birds were doing their thing and I could smell flowers. I could also feel something warm laying against me. Opening my eyes fully, the clock on the nightstand read a little after nine in the morning. The warmth against my side stirred and I heard a sleepy voice, "What time is it?"

"A little after nine, why, you got someplace you need to go?"

"Yeah, back to my room. This is bullshit, getting up at this hour."

"Okay, bye." I put my hand in the small of her back and pushed lightly. She responded by jamming her ass into my morning wood and grinding up and down. I tried not to groan and failed miserably.

"Nick?" Her voice sounded full of questions.

"Yeah?"

"Do you --" I was pretty sure what her question was going to be. A variation of "Are you sure?" I was. I slid back so she could roll over onto her back. That was exactly the question in her eyes. She folded her arms across her stomach.

"Yes." As I leaned in, she rose up to meet me halfway and we kissed. Her arm came up around my neck and my hand found her stomach. She was wearing something silky and I could see her nipples standing at attention, all puffed out. In daylight, they were perfect. Hell, she was perfect. She pushed me onto my back so she could climb on top of me while we continued playing with each other's tongues. She moaned when my hands found her ass cheeks, encased in the same silky material.

"I seem to remember a promise somebody made last night --" I cut her off with my lips.

"Doesn't count, I was drunk and not responsible for my actions."

"Bullshit. I'm here to collect." She was trying to pretend to be angry but it wasn't fooling anybody.

"If you insist --" I shrugged in mock surrender as I slid my hands inside her top to rub her back.

"I do." She sighed and lowered herself on top of me to kiss me again.

As I ran my hands from her back to her sides and then to her front, she lifted herself back up and my hands made contact with the most incredible feeling breasts ever. Warm and smooth, her skin was soft to the touch but her globes were firm to compression. In a word, majestic. Her eyes closed and she moaned as my thumbs found her nipples and lightly rubbed the tips. Her hips started grinding into me rhythmically and I responded by lifting my hips into her. I pulled the top over her head and we got it from around her arms one at a time.

I took my time examining her perfect breasts with my hands and my tongue. Her nipples were very sensitive and she was very vocal with her approval as I toyed with them. Her breathing started to get labored and she begged me to stop. She removed her bottoms slowly, teasing me with glimpses of her slit. They were extremely wet where she had been rubbing against me and I could now smell how aroused she was. She ran her finger over her labia until it was slick and then slid it in my mouth. I sucked on it greedily. I wanted to taste all of it.

I tried to guide her back toward me again but she grasped the band of my boxers and slid them down and off. Spreading my knees apart with her knees, she hunched down between my legs and looked up through her lashes at me. It was one of the most beautiful sights I've witnessed. Her tongue teased her lips and she smiled at me.

"I made a promise too. At least I don't try to renege on mine." Her hand was soft on my erect cock as she slowly stroked it. The damn thing throbbed like it had a mind of its own as I leaked precum from the tip.

"I'll let you know how you did when you're done. Until then, the jury's still out." I was having trouble speaking. My tongue didn't want to work right for some reason.

"Very well. I present Exhibit A, counselor." With that, she ran her tongue from my balls to the tip. I could see the head of my dick swell at the sensations she was creating. I tried to think of something to avoid blowing my load right then. I barely managed to keep it under control. She slowly stroked with one hand as she played with her clit using the other. Satisfied I had pulled myself together enough for her to continue, she slowly ran her tongue over the glans and teased the underside lightly.

Between the frustration of last night and the teasing now, it was too much. It lurched, my balls drew up to the base of my cock, and she barely managed to swallow the head before I erupted. I wasn't fast enough to give her any warning, she must have sensed it coming but it didn't prepare her for it. The second spurt had her choking and coughing, the remaining shots hitting her in the face as she pulled her head back so she could breathe.

I wanted to laugh. She glared at me, "What the fuck, Nicky? A little warning maybe?"

I couldn't help it, I snickered. She continued to glare at me, rivulets of cum running down her face slowly. "You think this is funny? Does this look funny to you?" There was just a hint of a smile at the corners of her lips.

"Yeah, you look like a badly decorated toaster pastry. One star, would not recommend." She managed to look offended while laughing. She took a finger and wiped off a large drop from her cheek and tasted it.

"Hmmm, better from the tap than the shower wall." She grinned at me as she continued to clean cum off of her face and lick her fingers. "At least, this is still warm."

She climbed on top of me and we kissed. "I'm sorry. It felt so good and I was so worked up still from last night that I just went off. It won't happen next time, I swear." I rolled her over so that I was on top of her. "Now, it's my turn to keep a promise. Feel free to go off as often as you like."

"I'd better go off or we're done." Her arms went around me as I started kissing her earlobes and neck, working my way down to her collarbones and chest. I found her nipples again and made sure they were nice and firm before continuing down to her navel, then her mound and finally to her pubic cleft. She brought her knees up and I started exploring with my tongue, teasing her entrance and outer lips. I would occasionally tickle the underside of her clit with my tongue, dipping back down to her lips, until it started to come out from under its hood. Her hands were in my hair, her eyes were closed and she was mumbling something I couldn't understand but it sounded like she was having a good time.

She began squirming as I paid more and more attention to her clit, moving back and forth between it and her labia. When she was thoroughly lubricated, I slid a finger inside her and then two, making her moan and squirm even more as I slowly moved them in and out while working her over with my tongue. The mumbling continued, getting faster. Curling my fingers, I found the spot I was looking for and started lightly teasing it. When she started pulling my face into her, I cupped my tongue around the underside of her clit, pressed against it, and lightly applied suction with my lips.

Her eyes opened and we gazed at each other as I slowly teased her. "Nick, Nick, no, no, please, Nick, no, no," was all she said, over and over. I watched as her eyes slowly unfocused and she tried to pull my face into her pussy. Then the trembling started, all the while she was moaning "Oh no, oh no, oh no,"

For just a split second, she stopped trembling. I heard a whispered "Nicky" and then all hell broke loose. Every muscle in her body tensed and she pulled my hair so hard I had tears in my eyes as she rode out her orgasm. I'd never seen a girl cum that hard before. It took a few minutes before she was even remotely responsive. She curled up on her side and I spooned her. She took a little while before she stopped shaking entirely and her breathing became regular.

We lay there for a bit, just basking in each other's company. She finally squeezed my hand that was draped over her stomach and whispered "You win."

I kissed her ear and neck, "I know."

She just smiled and snuggled against me. I think we took a short nap because the sun was higher in the sky when I became aware of it. Vicky was now laying facing me, playing with my nipple with one hand and stroking my erection with the other.

We kissed slowly, letting our tongues explore. She rolled back onto her back and drew me over her. We stayed that way for a few seconds before I asked her, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

She nodded, "More than I've wanted anything. I want to feel you inside me, Nick, even if it's only just once."

I kissed her again, "I'm not going to do this just once. It's either never or forever, you decide."

She looked up at me, eyes a little teary, and she smiled. Then she whispered "I want forever."

I whispered back, "Forever it is, then." She reached down and found my shaft. Gently wrapping her hand around it, she guided it up the entrance. I could feel the head of my cock slowly spread her lips and slide into her waiting vagina. It wasn't until I was almost halfway in that I thought to ask, "Are you actually on birth control?"

She nodded as I felt her pussy draw me in slowly. She grunted as she adjusted to having something bigger than a finger inside her for the first time. It was indescribable, a tailor made fit, warm, soft, and so wonderfully wet.

Once I was all the way in, I stopped to savor the feeling. We kissed again slowly, lovingly, and she smiled, "Is it too soon to say 'I love you'?" I couldn't say anything, I was too overcome with emotions. I'm pretty sure my face said it all, anyways.

My answer was to slowly withdraw about two thirds of the way and slowly slide back in while maintaining eye contact. Then I did it again. We slowly found a rhythm that worked for us and for a few minutes, the only noises were moans, groans, incoherent murmurs and the sound of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

I felt my orgasm building, first the tickle and then the tingling as it got stronger. I murmured into her ear, "I'm gonna cum, Vicky."

She responded by tightening her grip with her arms and legs around my body. I stared into her eyes as I just let it build. She moaned encouragingly and then it hit me with the raw power of an oncoming train.

My earlier orgasm paled in comparison to this one. I just remember grunting out "Oh, God, Vicky" over and over again as she held me tightly while my balls tried to turn themselves inside out. As soon as I could move on my own, I rolled the both of us over so that I was on my back and she was laying on top of me.

It wasn't until my flaccid cock slipped out of her that either one of us spoke. "I guess we need a shower, huh?" She nodded, never taking her eyes off my face. When she made no attempt to move, I kissed her nose and asked her, "You okay, V?"

She smiled and nodded, "I don't want to move right now. I know we have to but I don't want to." Since it was still early afternoon, there was no rush, our parents wouldn't be home for hours. I think I drifted off again, because when I awoke, she was still laying on me, eyes on my face. She had this goofy grin plastered all over hers.

"What's so funny?" I wiped my face, thinking I might have drooled or something.

"I was just thinking how to describe the way I feel right now. All I could think of was 'vidi, vici, veni'." She gave a little laugh as she said it.

"You know, I'm not a certified genius like you are but I think it's supposed to go 'veni, vidi, vici' or 'I came, I saw, I conquered'. Julius Caesar, if I'm not mistaken."

"Wow, you really are more than a pretty face and a perfect body, aren't you? In my case, it means I saw my competition, I won, and then I came. Fantastically, thank you."

"Again, not an expert in Latin here but I don't think they used 'veni' as an idiom for orgasm. I wasn't there so I don't know what they called it."

"And you know what an idiom is, too. Will wonders never cease? It's my description, not my doctoral dissertation. If I want to use a literal translation of an idiom for my own description, that's my business. Besides, 'vidi, vici, gaudens' or 'vidi, vici, novissime acutam' just doesn't roll off the tongue quite the same way."

"So those aren't verbs you can conjugate?" She looked shocked.

"Will you stop with the big words? You're gonna hurt that incredible tongue and we can't have that." She slapped my chest. "Less talk, more kissy face. Then we need a shower." I happily complied.

We didn't have sex in the shower. Not that we didn't try, I couldn't get up for it after the intensity of my earlier orgasm. I got her off again, though. Those nipples were sensitive and she liked having them fondled and licked.

There were quite a few pictures from the event online, several of Vicky but none of them were clear enough to identify her. Thankfully, drunk people don't take good pictures. Lee texted me to see if I had scored with the redhead. I told him I did, her name was Jessica and she was the best sex I would ever have. Unfortunately, she was just passing through and it was only a one and done deal. I had no last name, no address, no social media info to find her, either. Not surprisingly, he was not happy to hear that. That pole dance broke his mind. I showed Vicky the text and she blushed.

By the time Mom and Dad got home, she was back in baggy sweats and a t-shirt. A quick grope told me she wasn't wearing underwear. While they watched a little TV before bed, I did some job hunting in and around UGA. They had quite a few jobs, actually, and the pay was better. I'd save as much as I could until we found out where she was going after getting her Ph.D. and then I could look into licensing there. Hopefully, there was some kind of reciprocal agreement or something. Dad thought moving would improve my career chances. Mom just hoped we would both meet somebody nice in a bigger town.

We went back out to the grove a few times over the rest of the summer. Yes, we did make love in the bed of the truck listening to Luke Bryan. I promised and I delivered.

Lee never stopped talking about that redhead and the pole dance. He actually thought she did that pole humping thing just for him. I decided to let him continue to think it, there was no harm in that. He was kind of mad at first, in his mind I had stolen her away from him. Donnie kind of set him straight, though, pointing out that if she had wanted him, she would have found him afterwards. She knew who he was, after all it wasn't a secret he was the owner's son. It didn't damage our friendship, it was just more shit to argue about when we got drunk together.

I spent the rest of the summer counting the days until Labor Day Weekend. It meant Vicky, a new apartment in a new town, and a brand new life.

##########

Issues with my Latin need to be addressed to Google. I asked, it answered.

Thanks for sticking around to the end. Votes and comments are greatly appreciated. If you've voted and/or commented on any of my previous stories, thank you. I read them all and try to incorporate what I can into future stories.

Please don't forget to check out all the other entries in this year's contest.

Fatdog25