Vidi, Vici, Veni

Story Info
What Vicky wants, Vicky gets.
14.6k words
4.74
23.1k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fatdog25
Fatdog25
503 Followers

Welcome to my entry into the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023.

All characters engaging in sexual activity are 18+. This is an Incest/Taboo story, proceed at your own risk.

Yes, liberties were taken with the story's location and Latin grammar. The town name is real and was selected at random. The bar, university, events and characters depicted herein are not. Any resemblance to actual persons or events is unintentional and coincidental.

##########

When it's the middle of July in Georgia, you try not to wear a lot of clothes. It's humid, it's hot, and that combination will kill you if you're not careful. It was already noon and 94 degrees with not a single cloud in the sky. Add in 60 percent humidity and the heat index, meaning what temperature it actually feels like, was 110 degrees. 110 fucking degrees.

All I had on was a pair of shorts. The lightest weight shorts I could find. Just laying there in the sun, I was sweating. There was no breeze, not even a whisper. Only the oppressive heat and humidity that is Georgia summer. I could literally feel the sweat running down my balls and into the crack of my ass. I had elected to forego underwear this morning but I don't think it would have helped and probably would have made things worse. It was another layer of fabric to retain heat and collect sweat.

Twenty minutes. Another twenty minutes in the sun to work on my tan and then I could go back inside to refrigerated air, cold water and shade. I worked for Southeastern Georgia University as a licensed athletic trainer and spent my summers as a personal trainer. A good tan went a long way with the female clients. Most of my lady clients were way out of my preferred age range but let's face it, a ripped body and a killer tan made them swoon all the same. Bunch of dirty old ladies, that's all they were. I knew a lot of trainers who were MILF chasers but I preferred women around my own age, early to mid-twenties. However, the older ladies tipped better and if I had to be treated like eye candy to get those tips, so be it. At least it was paying the bills during the summer.

I let my mind wander to Cynthia Barnes. Cynthia was a local girl, what the college kids called a townie. Swainsboro was small, with a population of less than 7,500, there were a few businesses but most folks worked for the town, the county or the school. All of the eligible attractive young women had left, going to a school like the University of Georgia or moving to a bigger city, like Savannah or Atlanta. All of the remaining attractive women in town that weren't lesbian were either already married or still in high school. Neither one of those demographics were my thing, either. Cynthia was about the most attractive eligible local girl left in Swainsboro. We had a brief relationship in high school and had still somehow remained friends through the years. Cynthia liked it from behind, with a handful of her hair in my hand. I had heard relationships like ours called friends with benefits and I guess that fit. We were friends and we certainly liked fucking each other.

Letting my thoughts drift to previous carnal adventures with Cynthia, my dick did what dicks do, rising to the occasion so to speak. It was too damn hot to jerk off outside, though. I had plenty of privacy, no close neighbors, but it was too hot even though I had the house to myself. Or so I thought.

"Well, hello to you, too." My little sister Victoria's voice came from close in behind me. Surprised, I rolled over onto my side to look at her. She was dressed in an extra-large t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, her hair covering most of her face. I felt even more sweaty looking at her.

"Jesus Christ, Vicky. Don't do that." My hands dropped down to automatically cover up my boner. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough, Nick. You boys are all the same, a walking erection looking for something to fuck." She sounded disgusted. I couldn't read her facial expression behind her dark sunglasses, though.

"Thought I had the place to muhsef. If I'da known y'all was comin', I'da been nekkid fer y'all." I laid the Southern country accent on thick, because I knew she hated it when I did that. I wouldn't have stripped down but I had no problem kidding her about it, just the same.

"And I'm out. Nice to see you, Nick." She spun around and made a production of stomping back into the house. Good to see she hadn't changed any. Mention anything even remotely sexual in nature and she headed for her room.

"Lookin' good, V," I yelled out to her back as she disappeared inside. Being honest, Vicky could be beautiful if she would only put in the effort. She was a brainiac, a walking computer for all intents and purposes, and girly things seemed to hold no interest for her. As far as I knew, she'd never dated, had a casual boyfriend, or even had any male friends at all, let alone held hands, kissed or had sex. All she wore was baggy clothes, which covered up practically everything but her face, and that was usually hidden behind her hair. I couldn't remember the last time I saw her in a bathing suit, not even as little kids. She even wore socks around the house in the summer. I never figured out how she didn't die from heat stroke, except that she almost never went outside.

The last few minutes in the sun were absolute torture. As the coaches at school were fond of saying, nothing worthwhile comes easy. I gathered up my things after my timer went off and went back inside to shower. My boner had evaporated after Vicky's surprise entrance and a cold shower would hopefully keep it from coming back for a while. I was looking forward to calling Cynthia later. It had been a few days and I was feeling in the mood for some wild sexy time.

Vicky was in the kitchen, eating lunch when I walked into the house. Looking at her from the side, I was struck by how incredibly cute she was without the sunglasses and her hair tucked behind her ear like she had it. As soon as she saw me enter, she dropped her head and her hair fell back down around her face.

"All done, pretty boy?" For some reason, she didn't like my side gig as a personal trainer. I made almost as much a week at it as I did during school for maybe 40 percent of the work. There just wasn't much call for it during the fall and winter, it was mostly middle aged women trying to get back their mythical bikini body for summer or trying to keep it under control. Come September, business would disappear with hauling kids to school activities, the holidays, and baggy sweater weather. I'd go back to rehabbing athletic injuries or advising on stretching regimens for injury prevention.

"Yeah, all tanned up for today. You should try it, does wonders for your social life. Of course, going outside would do amazing things for yours." Two could play that game. I hated that she spent all her time indoors. I understood she was smart and that most people probably would bore her to tears but still, you need sun and fresh air. She hated being nagged about that just as much as I hated being run down about what I do for a living. "You know, see a little bit of the world in real life, not from a book or the internet."

"Ugh, people. No." She shook her head and flipped a book open in front of her. I had been summarily dismissed.

"There's nothing wrong with people, if you give them a chance. You might actually learn something useful."

She gave me the "run along" wave with her left hand. I wasn't sure but I thought I saw a hint of a smile before the hair covered it up again. Then again, maybe not. With her, it was hard to tell sometimes.

I went upstairs to my room, dumped my tanning stuff on the bed and headed for the shared bathroom to shower. Most of the time, I had it to myself because Vicky was in Athens at UGA almost the entire year. She usually only came home for holidays but this year she had elected to come home for the summer from her doctoral program. Something about her advisor taking a leave of absence for a medical issue. He would be back in September so she came home. Now, I had to remember to cover up. Our parents were at work during the day so I would ordinarily wander around naked if I wanted to when she wasn't home. I couldn't do that now, though. It would probably traumatize the poor girl. I'm not Mr. Olympia by any means but my body is pretty well defined. As a trainer, your body is your business card. Business was pretty good, if I do say so myself.

I took a long, cool shower. Of course, thinking about Cynthia made me hard again and I took care of that in the shower, since I was there. It wouldn't hurt to take the edge off since it had been a few days. I'd last longer later, when it mattered.

I toweled off and got dressed in another pair of shorts. I had grabbed the wrong pair in my Cynthia distracted state. I had two types of shorts, the loose kind I wore casually around the house and tighter ones that I wore for work. You know, to show off the goods. I had grabbed one of those pair instead. I didn't particularly care for them, they were too constricting to sit in, but the ladies liked them. Likes equaled tips.

I was still a little erect post jerking off but it wasn't too uncomfortable. Mrs. Parker would have liked the view, that's for sure, dirty old lady that she was. I was in the process of toweling my hair dry when I stepped into the hallway and ran right into Vicky. Literally ran right into her. As in pressing my semi erect dick right into her stomach contact.

"Ew, Nick. What the fuck?" She jumped back, brushing her shirt off where I had made contact with it.

"Sorry, didn't see you coming, had the towel in my eyes." Her eyes weren't looking at mine, they were looking much lower. The second I moved the towel, her eyes came right back up to mine.

"Watch where you're going, dude." She twisted dramatically to slide around me. "And put that thing away already, will you? That's nasty." Her eyes dropped back down to my shorts again and then back up. Her cheeks were a little reddish.

"Hey, I said I was sorry and I really didn't see you. That's not for you anyway, it's for Cynthia." She made exaggerated retching noises as she disappeared into her room, slamming the door behind her while I laughed. If she hated my job, she absolutely despised Cynthia. For as long as I could remember, she had detested that girl. And it was yet another tool I used to torture her with.

I went back to my room and changed to the correct pair of shorts and I put on a t-shirt. After heading back downstairs, I made myself a sandwich and grabbed a glass of ice water before heading to the den to watch some TV. I found a game on and texted Cynthia to see what time she would be available tonight. She worked at Walmart and her shifts were all over the place. To be honest, I couldn't remember what she told me her schedule was, I would always text and ask if she wanted to meet up. No strings, no headaches.

No dice. She had a family birthday dinner that she needed to go to. She counter offered the next night and I told her I'd let her know, Vicky was back in town and my parents might have something planned. They didn't but I felt more than a little bitchy about being turned down. I got one of those green puking emoji things in return. There was absolutely no love lost between Cynthia and Vicky. I know a cheerleader outfit and itching powder were involved at one point. I so wanted to hear the rest of that story but Vicky wouldn't tell me and Cynthia got mad the one time I brought it up and threw me out before I could get laid. I never brought it up after that.

I could hear the shower come on upstairs and I idly wondered if I had rinsed my cum off the shower wall before shutting the water off. I didn't remember doing it but I probably did. I usually did because I hated having to clean up later after it dried. If I didn't, well, I'd hear all about it later, I was sure.

As usual, she was in there for almost a half an hour, long enough to use all the hot water. That bathroom was probably more humid than a swamp at this point. At least she turned the vent on, I could hear it whirring as the bathroom door slammed open and her bedroom door slammed shut. Her love/hate relationship with doors was getting out of hand. Dad was always yelling at her about it when he was home.

I wasn't that interested in the game that was on, I was trying to figure out what else I could do tonight instead. Ordinarily, I would probably hang out with Lee, my best friend from high school. Unfortunately, during the summer he worked at his dad's bar near the college at night. My phone chimed as I sat there lost in thought. I figured it was Vicky, giving me some shit about not cleaning up after myself in the bathroom. It wasn't, it was Lee.

In an attempt to drum up a little business during the week, the bar was going to have a "Summer Break Party". Basically, Spring Break done Georgia style, advertised as "Peaches Before Beaches". Lee had texted me the flyer and a note to call him.

He answered immediately. "Hey, dude. Need your help, man."

"What's up, Lee? Help with what?" I probably wasn't going to like the sound of this. He was always looking for free help.

"You see the flyer? We need judges. Dad thought you'd be good at it, you're a stuck up prick who thinks he's God's gift to women."

"I'm not stuck up, I'm very accessible." Lee laughed. It was a running joke that Mr. Nelson thought I was secretly gay because 'no man spends that much time making himself look that pretty'. "I don't think I'm God's gift to women, either. I know it."

"We know. Anyways, can you do it?"

"Well --" I didn't like dealing with the college kids off campus. A lot of them didn't like townies and never bothered to hide it. I wasn't sure that there were going to be very many cute girls there, either. On the other hand, I hadn't been laid in a few days and after a few beers, my selection criteria came down to who was sober enough to consent.

"Come on, we're going to have some really cute girls. They're all legal, too. We're verifying IDs this year since we got that new machine." The bar was part of a pilot project, testing out ways to cut down on underage drinking. Southeastern Georgia was a small school and the Georgia Department of Revenue asked them to participate in it. They were trying out this machine that would read some code on the driver's license or state ID and look it up. No valid ID, no booze.

"You know --" Lee was really pushing and it was making me wonder just what the hell I would be getting myself into.

"Dude. Seriously. These are really pretty girls, all over the age of 21, and there's going to be a wet t-shirt contest, a bikini contest, and a pole dancing contest. If you say no, everybody will think you're gay. Hell, I'll spread the rumors myself. Don't make me go there, bro."

"Okay, you don't need to go that far. When is it again?"

"Tomorrow night, eight p.m. Dress like a stud judge." Lee laughed and thanked me again for bailing him out. Before I could ask who the other judges were going to be, he was gone. It wasn't worth calling him back to find out.

"No Cynthia? Bummer." I almost died of a heart attack. I didn't hear her come up behind me.

"What the fuck, Vicky. Stop doing that, dammit. I almost shit myself." I came close to throwing my glass of ice water at her.

"Aw, it sucks to get old. I've heard bowel control is among the first things to go. What happened to nailing 'Sinful Cynthia' tonight? You didn't blow your load for today in the shower, did you?" Goddamn, she was being bitchy. Then the thought crossed my mind that maybe I didn't clean that mess up after all. Oops.

"She had a family birthday to be at. Nelson's is doing a party thing tomorrow night and they want me to be a judge." I chose to ignore the shower remark. Admit nothing.

Vicky has the world's most musical laugh. I didn't get to hear it very often but when I did, it was a treat. "You, a judge? Of what, overall sluttiness?" I was kind of afraid she might pee herself, she was laughing so hard. "You gonna pick the chick most likely to get gangbanged or something?" From what I could see of her eyes, they weren't laughing along with the rest of her. "Oh, I know. You're gonna pick 'Ms. Try Hard Pick Me Jailbait', aren't you?" If there was an award for cattiness, she would have won one.

I had never, ever heard her use the words 'gangbang' and 'jailbait' before. But I had a comeback ready, "Excuse me, miss. Are you okay, do you need a Midol?"

"Nah, I'm on the pill. Too bad Mom wasn't." So we're going to play rough, are we?

"Let me grab a coat hanger, you're way too big to dodge it this time." Her attitude was starting to get on my nerves. The only thing I had done all day, besides jerk off on the shower wall, was exist and she was busting my balls for it.

Her eyes flashed, her lips tightened, and she practically screamed at me. "You're the poster child for what happens when your daddy jerks off on a turd and tells it to be somebody." Her hand flew to her mouth and I heard a garbled, "Oh, shit, no. I'm sorry."

"Wow, Vicky. That's fucked up." It was. It was also funny as hell. I was trying not to laugh out loud. Yeah, I was going to steal that one and use it from now on. She was still standing there, hand over her mouth in shock.

"I'm going out." She spun around and stomped off, grabbing her little bag from the table by the door.

"Drink plenty of water and go fuck yourself," I shouted as she slammed the front door on her way out. I went back upstairs and looked in the shower but the wall was clean. Her hair was in the drain, like always, so I cleaned that out with a tissue and threw it away. I still didn't know if I accidentally left my spunk there or not but I wasn't going to complain about the hair, just in case.

I made my way down to the basement, where Dad had put our home gym. Both of our parents were physicians and they worked very long hours almost every day, so a commercial gym membership wouldn't have been worth it for them. After I graduated, we sat down and designed a practical and user-friendly home gym. Today was chest, back and arms day for me so I started on arms first, since that seemed to work best for me. I went through my workout, doing my arms and back, and then finishing with bench presses. I was just finishing my second set and I was lowering the bar to the rack when this disembodied head appeared upside down in my field of vision.

"Hey, Hulk. You smash?" The bar slipped out of my hands and clanged into the rack, making both of us jump.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Vicky! What the fuck is your problem?" 220 pounds landing on my face would have hurt, so yeah, I was pissed.

"Sorry."

"No, not sorry. That's 200 pounds, more than 200 pounds. I would have fractured my skull if that landed on me instead of the rack. People can die from that shit. You know that." My volume ratcheted up with every word until I was yelling.

"I said I was sorry. Really, Nick. Chill."

"No, I'm not going to chill. It's not fucking funny, Vicky. Don't ever do that to me again." I was so pissed I didn't even wipe down the equipment. All I wanted was to get away from her before I killed her with my bare hands. I went upstairs, closed the bedroom door and locked it. I hadn't been kidding about people getting hurt, it happened all the time at school because people weren't paying attention with the gym equipment. I was shaking from the adrenaline and it took me a while to calm down.

I had been in there probably fifteen or twenty minutes when there was a knock at the door and the knob turned. Since it was locked, it didn't open but it sounded like she walked herself into the door like she expected it to be unlocked.

Fatdog25
Fatdog25
503 Followers