All Comments on 'Vietnamese Neighbors'

by Drcock666

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TrooperjimTrooperjimabout 1 month ago

Great story, well told, I can't wait to read the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Good memories

Loved your story, having spent 2 years in Vietnam I actually was able to enjoy this same situation several times, i.e Mother and Daughter getting the opportunity to be the first in more than one young daughter holes and first in Mom's ass.

I did have several mother / daughter (some of them probably not real) threesomes and got mommy and daughter to know each other very well. But having 6 tight holes to use over a couple of days is still very memorable!

And the look on Asian woman's face when they take a big cock in their tight holes is like you described, pain/pleasure and they seem to strive on the pain.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWritesabout 1 month ago

Swedish or not, you did just fine. Good story. Very few errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

was really good, and then you had to go and ruin it with anal. Blech.

gippy1995gippy1995about 1 month ago

Pretty good, few errors. You're right the threesome was expected lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would love to see a continuation to the story where your hooked up with one of her friends and see where thing go at that time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story but Vietnam currency is dong, the Philippines is peso.

Drcock666Drcock666about 1 month agoAuthor

Sorry about the incorrect currency. My original thought was the Philipines, but there are so many stories about them, so I swithtched to something more exotic... Vietnam..

Thank you all for commenting, that inspires me to keep writing.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Looks very similar story to Single Filipino Mom. Wondering about the similarity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrcock666@Drcock666
Just another dirty old medical doctor. Also offers custom-made stories if you have a dirty little secret, like your sister, brother, nanny, the boss, a hooker. The cost is 35€ per page. Minimum of 2 pages (A4). Send me a mail to stephanbionic@gmail.com and we can go from there.