Vietnamese Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little bitch was egging me on! I stepped up my motions, my massive ballsack slapping at her ass and inner thighs as I pumped, in and out; in and out.

"This is what you wanted you little slut!", I said as I forced the full length of my cock up inside her; she was tight, I could feel the resistance of her narrow fuckhole, she cried out as she felt her tight channel getting properly opened up for the first time and I felt my prick gripped along its full length by her tight cunt.

I gritted my teeth, determined to give her a fucking she'd never forget, and in that respect, I was successful. She would never forget this day but would hold it as a benchmark for her future couplings. Not many men would satisfy her, after this.

I pulled out and made her stand on her hands and knees. I pulled the condom off, entered her from behind and her hips began to move against me, taking me deeper still, until her cervix was receiving the brunt of my attack. She squeezed me with her inner muscles, milking my big cock for every sensation she could get, and her howl of pleasure began to grow.

Suddenly I felt her stiffen, and I knew what was coming. She moved with me now, straining to keep the fluidity that would guarantee her climax, and hoping to match my pleasure with her own.

My breathing was shorter, more urgent, and my thrusts more frantic. Suddenly, my gasping gave way to words.

"Ogod! I'm gonna cum!" I shouted, my voice higher. My control was gone; now, it was up to her to bring us both off together. As my fingers dug into the flesh of her hips, she rocked herself under me.

"Yes, Sir! Cum in me.... I want sperm!"

Her words were the last thing I heard before I, with one massive thrust, groaned loudly, and my second splash of semen hit her inner walls like a snowball thrown into an oven. I cried out as the next, thicker wad of cum soaked her narrow tunnel. Her cries of pleasure joined mine.

After a minute, when her canal was filled to overflowing with my sticky residue, I pulled myself off her back and rolled to the left, onto the bed. My cock left a trail of blood and slime across the back of one tanned thigh. Nyang lay on her belly, her fists still knotted in the sheets. She looked at me with a sleepy smile.

"That nice, Sir," she breathed. "It hurt, yes, right word, hurt?"

"Yes, it is the right word, but it became better later?"

"Yes, good. Like to fuck."

After a long hot shower, me and Diep started fucking again, with Nyang watching.

On the balcony, Diep bent over, spreading her ass, showing me her tight little brown hole.

Behind her, I rubbed my thick fingers over her tiny clit. She moaned, as I put my face there, my strong tongue slurping and probing her little wet holes, my tongue alternating at first but then focused on her smooth tight swelling sphincter; she dilated, her rectum pulsing with acceptance of his probing tongue. I pushed my tongue deeper into her rectum, her anal canal spasming.

"Fuck me!" she begged.

I stood up and grabbed a condom.

"No... no condom! I want to feel you naked in my ass!"

"You sure? Alright..." I spit into my hand and rubbed it onto my thick cock.

I grabbed a battle-hardened bottle of Durex lubricant. Popping the lid, I squeezed a generous dollop of the oil onto her ass and sphincter and smeared excess lubricant across her dark, wrinkly anus.

I reached in and spat a generous amount of spit onto Diep's twitching O-ring.

"Looks so fucking good," I drooled while gently stroking my greasy cock.

She felt the head of my thick shaft press against her rectum. Sweat beaded across her forehead as she tried to relax her sphincter.

"Ready?"

She nodded; the pressure built.

I positioned my sheathed cock head at her greased-up pucker and pushed.

"Oh God!" she moaned and I thought that this wasn't going to work, she was just too tight, then, suddenly, with a sharp moan, the head popped into her, its massive fullness trembling her knees.

Surprisingly, the digital preparation and generous lubrication coating eased my shaft inside her backdoor.

Soon, my thick trunk was inside her anal passage, her sphincter's spasm continuing her orgasm washing like waves of ecstasy through her bloodstream.

"You okay?" I asked, a little concerned as I continued invading my way inside.

"Yes... More.... than okay," She moaned, "I feel like princess."

I gave Diep several moments to adjust to the intrusion, and then she began bucking her hips gently against me, impatient with my caution.

Grabbing both hips firmly, I thrust Diep's dirt box gently at first but with increasing firmness as she became increasingly vocal, her head firmly planted in a pillow, arms prostrate.

Diep's anus was"narrow," but it also emanated a heat like a blacksmith's furnace. With continuing thrusting, I felt her O-ring loosen.

"Yes, oh please deeper..." she moaned. I grabbed her hips, and gently slid my large girth up her rectum, my cock penetrating her deep into her body. She screamed as I smoothly pumped my cock in and out along the entire length of my shaft; her moans driving me faster and faster.

She orgasmed, sweat poured off her onto the dusty floor; her rectum pulsed; her pussy dripping.

I pumped her harder, moaning until I was slamming her up to the hilt of my shaft my huge balls slapping her vulva with every pump.

"More... more.... Oh yes!"

With a roar and gasp, she felt my cream surge through the tube of my cock, splitting her sphincter so deep as it gushed into her naughty brown hole.

Diep bucked and thrashed several times as her anus bowled one orgasm after another down her brown pitch, hitting the middle stump every time.

Given my good fortune and Diep's skill, ability, and unrestrained lust, I knew my balls had little fight left in them. I wanted to see how Diep gaped, but pulling out of her sumptuous buttocks was impossible.

"I'm going to come soon," I hissed, wondering what sort of finish I could expect.

"Come inside me," She squealed.

I cupped her breasts and tweaked her dark brown nipples. The moment they began growing between my fingers was enough to tip me over the edge.

I grabbed Diep's hips and slammed balls deep inside her delicate rose. My balls erupted, and I lost my grip on reality as my nerves exploded in a chain reaction of seismic pleasure.

"Fuck!" Diep yelled through gritted teeth, her body taut, her head thrown back, and her eyes bulging, "That's so fucking deep!"

She tried to get away from my grip, clearly uncomfortable, or possibly in some discomfort, at how deep I forced my pulsating prick up her anus at the moment of orgasm.

As my ten seconds of pleasure subsided, Diep relaxed and began laughing. Sweat was cascading from my brow, and when I opened my eyes, a film of work covered Diep's tanned skin.

Suddenly, new sensations assaulted my brain. Diep was actively exercising her rosebud, which strangled my rapidly deflating cock. She had such control over her rectum muscle that Diep quickly eased me out, and in the dim light, I could see Diep exercising her anal muscle, and seconds later, a funky string of white fluid erupted from her arsehole and pooled on the floor.

"Oh, yeah!" Nyang moaned as my jism fell out from her Mom's ass.

What Nyang did next defied belief. She launched onto her knees, located the wet patch, and knelt to scoop up the funky cocktail from her mother's gapping asshole, without hesitation.

Playing with my vicious man seed, Nyang rolled my sperm in her mouth, before moving over to her Mom. They kissed and shared my dirty cum.

"Mm, yummy!" I heard Nyang say.

___

Ever since then, I have loved Vietnamese ladies, and when I realized that a Vietnamese family was going to move in next to us I was so thrilled, and eager. My wife never knew about my Asian girl fetish.

Aooun's parents were friendly and as a matter of fact Aooun's mother, Ming-Naa, was hot but had seriousness about her. The father was almost never home, and I was surprised to hear that they were still married, and he worked in New York. He was only in their house maybe a week per month.

Aooun went off to College. Her Mom (and probably her Dad) worried about her going off so far and what college life and other girls may do to pollute her mind.

I figured Aooun's mother was just being overly protective and critical, like when she complained about the way Aooun was dressing a bit too womanly and wearing make-up.

_____

It was early June and I was in my garage doing a project when I heard my name called out.

"Hello, Mr. Steve."

I looked up and did not recognize the face but the voice was a little noticeable to my ear.

"It's me Mr. Steve, Aooun. Remember me," she said with her goofy giggle that was always so sweet. Her parents were with her as they were getting into the car to go somewhere.

But Aooun did not look the same as she did nine months ago, gone was the sweet, innocent little girl with nerdy glasses. No, she looked extremely attractive, a better word is hot. Her hair was longer with cut bangs and a little eye makeup that made her look like her early twenties. She had grown an inch or two and lost her baby fat. She had some curves and great legs.

"Hello, Aooun. How are you and how was your first year?"

"It was better than I expected and I got all A's and the football team was fun to watch."

"Good to hear it. Tell me about it sometime."

"Sure." Aooun's parents smiled and waved as they got into the car.

As they were pulling away Aooun looked at me and gave me a little smile and waved in a way that she didn't want her parents to see. Aooun's smile was different. And she looked good... too good. My cock twitched which surprised me a bit.

Over the next couple of weeks, I saw Aooun come and go with friends and she looked like she was enjoying her summer. Her Mom told me that they were allowing Aooun two weeks of fun in the beginning and one week at the end but in the middle, it was study to get a head start for the upcoming year.

I was in my garage and waxing my car and I saw Aooun walk out to the mailbox in some little shorts and a t-shirt - she looked so fuck-able and very eatable.

"Hi, Mr. Steve. How are you?"

"I'm great Aooun. Are you enjoying the summer?"

"Yes and no. My Mom is cracking the whip on me and for the next five weeks I have to study four hours a day."

"Ouch. Well, it will pay off later."

"Yeah, I know. But I want to have fun," she said with a little grin.

Aooun had definitely changed. I was trying not to look at her legs. Also, her hot Asian nipples were showing a little.

"So you got all A's and that's great."

"Yes. But the temptation to go out and not study was so strong. I didn't even date. Groups of us would go to games and pizza but that was it. Plus the guys there are not my type. They are so immature."

"Oh well, maybe next year you will meet someone."

"I doubt it," she said with a giggle. "Well, I better get back to the books. Talk to you later."

"Okay. Nice talking with you Aooun."

Aooun walked away and I noticed a slight wiggle as I glanced at her hot little ass saunter away.

I watched her walk away from me, and the way the cut-offs framed her ass, and the easy roll of her lithe hips. She was graceful, and the definition of sex. "Yep, she's certainly grown," I thought.

Then just as she hit her front steps she turned around and smiled at me with a little grin as if to know I was watching her.

I was busted. I was watching her ass and wondering if she was shaved and wearing little panties. Then I thought to myself to take a step back. She was just nineteen, lived next door and I knew the family. But she looked so damn hot.

I started thinking about fucking her, of course, I had the thought before, but then it wasn't even on the radar, she had never shown me any interest at all. But, it felt different now. it was like I knew she was excited, there was something in her eyes, in her voice, and the way she seductively moved her young sexy body. Her face even showed sexual need, and I knew she would be wet. Good. That would make it easier on her.

This had to be done right. I didn't want to give her the chance to resist; I had to take her and make sure it was done before she had a chance to think too much.

Aooun was not to be seen for the next couple of weeks. I figured her Mom had her schedule filled so she could not have much fun. I would see Aooun and Ming-Naa go to the gym every other day and the tight yoga pants that they both wore had to turn heads at the gym.

"Hi, Mr. Steve."

Aooun waved when she was making the short trip to the mailbox. I also noticed that her parent's cars were gone.

"Hi Aooun. Now that you are going into your second year of college you can call me Steve, drop the mister."

"Thanks. But around my parents, I'll call you Mr. Steve. My Mom is into the respect thing so much you know."

"I understand." My cock was raging.

We talked for almost half an hour and Aooun seemed to like attention. Finally, she went back home, and the checking of her ass and her turning around to check me repeated itself. Man, I wanted that ass, and girl.... no, I guess she was a woman now.

The next week I was in a restaurant with friends watching a baseball game when I saw a group of girls at a big table. I took a closer look and there was Aooun - with a margarita. She must have got a fake ID because this place carded just about everyone. I wanted her to see me so I could tease her.

I decided to get up and took a longer route to the restroom so I could walk by their table.

When Aooun saw me she froze. I just winked at her to make her know that her secret was safe.

The rest of the time we exchanged glances and she even gave me a couple of hot little looks.

Two days later she came over as soon as my garage door opened.

"Mr. Steve. I mean Steve. Please don't say anything to my parents. They would ground me if I survived the initial reaction if they knew."

"Don't worry Aooun. I won't say a thing. But you better be careful driving and keep it low-key."

"Oh thank you, Steve," she said virtually jumping into my arms. My cock instantly filled. "Thank you, thank you."

It was a bit awkward and our eyes met. I stepped away but Aooun did not seem to realize the effect she was having on me but then she seemed to look at the bulge in my shorts and blushed a little.

We chatted for about 15 minutes but there was now an elephant in the garage. Man, I wanted her pussy but it was too taboo.

"Steve it's okay. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I mean..."

"Aooun it's fine. No worries." My cock was raging.

Just then Aooun was transformed. No longer the kid next door. She was a hot Vietnamese woman that I wanted. I looked into her eyes and the tension in the garage was off the charts.

"My Mom still treats me like a little kid. She thinks I am growing up too fast. She even asked me if I was still a virgin. Can you believe that?"

"Ah, Aooun. That's what Moms do."

"Well, I almost wanted to tell her no that I have kissed a few guys and they have even touched me, you know where, but that would be too disrespectful. But I would pay to see her jaw drop.

The thought of her little girl getting some, even if it wasn't sex, would give her a heart attack."

"Aooun I'm not so sure this is a good conversation to be having."

"Perhaps you are right," Aooun said a quick goodbye when her phone sounded a text. "Opps my Mom is on her way home."

A couple of days later, I walked out to my backyard to check on a new tree I had planted. I walked towards the fence and thought I heard some moaning. I had a good barrier of trees and bushes on my side of the fence that provided a lot of privacy from Aooun's parent's house. I stepped closer and heard the distinct sounds of sex. I thought to myself that Aooun's parent must have been having some mid-day fun.

I looked up and saw that the upstairs windows were shut and it was too loud to come from behind closed windows. I soon heard that it was coming from the downstairs dining room.

I ducked into the shrubs and got a big shock.

On the table was Ming-Naa getting plowed by a past neighbor Brad on the dining room table.

This past neighbor had moved away almost a year ago and I had never seen them have any interaction in the past. Ming-Naa looked hot - what a body. She was at the edge of the table with her arms extended gripping on the edge of the table with her back arched upwards as Brad plowed away.

I took a couple of pics and then recorded some of the action. I was so envious of Brad as he fucked the hell out of Ming-Naa - I had to record this for some reason but not really sure why.

Ming-Naa was talking in Vietnamese as Brad kept plowing her hairy pussy. Next thing Brad unwrapped her legs that were locked around his ass and he lifted her legs up so her ankles were over his shoulders. Ming-Naa soon got off and Brad pulled out and sprayed her tummy with his load. Ming-Naa pulled his cock to her mouth and got a mouthful of it, coated with their cum.

She was licking her lips to get as much of it in her mouth - what a good little slut I thought.

All of a sudden Ming-Naa pushed Brad away and grabbed her phone - I laughed to myself because knowing Ming-Naa she probably told Aooun to text when she was on her way home so she could monitor Aooun's movements but in reality so she could know when to tell Brad and his big white cock to go home. It's funny they both got dressed and he took off - no kiss - it was just a pussy plowing for Ming-Naa.

The rest of the day all I could think about was how great Ming-Naa looked with her back arched, getting fucked out of her mind. I looked at the pics and recording and jerked off while watching it. Hearing Ming-Naa expressing herself in Vietnamese while Brad plowed her pussy was erotic.

Afterward I wondered about the situation and decided that I could never use the pics to bribe Ming-Naa for sex or sex with Aooun but I could use them if she ever accused me seducing Aooun if that was to happen and she found out, it was like my insurance policy.

The next few days when I saw Ming-Naa get into her car or doing something in the front yard I looked at her in a different way. I was not judging her and also wondered if her husband fooled around as well, he was a good-looking guy who worked out and ran a lot so I could see it. I bet he had another woman in New York.

One day Aooun visited me in my garage and the pattern started all over again - the little glances and statements that had a duel meaning. With my new "insurance policy" in my phone I saw myself responding a little different to Aooun's words.

"So Steve do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you ever see yourself getting married again? My Mom even mentioned that she has a girlfriend that would be perfect for you. Vietnamese women like to play matchmaker at times. Do you find Asian women attractive because she is Vietnamese? She is very attractive."

"Seriously? I think about marriage at times."

"And...."

"And what?" I asked.

"Do you find Asian women attractive?"

"Yes I do. I think because I like petite women and dark hair."

When I said that Aooun looked at me as if a bell had been rung. She stood there and I saw her slightly lick her upper lip and look like her mind was working overtime. I got the feeling that she was fishing.

"I will encourage my Mom to set something up if you want me to without acting like I mentioned it to you. In the meantime...."

We were standing two feet from the door leading into the house. The tension was electric and once again, the issue of her being wet entered my head once again. and I was certainly hard.

All of a sudden we both reached up and pushed the garage door button closing the door. We looked at each other. I leaned into her and kissed her. Aooun wasted no time and slipped her tongue into my mouth.