Vietnamese Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unloaded my ropes into her waiting mouth. I could feel her throat and mouth contracting as she swallowed my hot load. Well, one question was answered - Ming-Naa, due to her years of experience, could suck cock way better than Aooun. But, next time, I was sure Aooun was going to be much better.

"That was a lot, Steve. You taste great. I could eat that cum a few times a week."

"Roll over it's my turn. I need that hot little pussy to taste."

I began my oral efforts on Ming-Naa and she moaned and purred as I lapped up her juices, sucked on her clit, and moaned when I put my tongue in her pussy. When I dipped down to her star, she exploded in a huge orgasm.

"Eat me Steve, my ass and pussy. Yes, this feels sooooo gooood. Eat me and then fuck me."

I could not get enough of her juices. I spent over 20 minutes eating her out and would come up to kiss her and she would eagerly lick her wetness off my lips and chin before and after kissing.

Her nipples were firm and begging for my mouth as I sucked on them. We were both enjoying the pre-show and my cock was hardened and ready for the main event.

As I began to kiss my way down her tight tummy for the fourth time, she demanded...

"No more teasing me. Fuck me now. Give me that cock."

"You need cock, don't you. You little..."

"Whore. Yesssss. I'm your whore to fuck."

I lined up my cock and she was so wet even with her snug pussy I slowly pushed in. Ming-Naa grimaced a little and then began to relax as a sexy smile came to her face.

"Oh fuck yesssss. Your cock is amazing. I can feel that thick head. Fuck me, fuck meeeee."

I began with a few hard thrusts to see how she would react and when I pulled back she told me to keep going hard. Her inner walls were warm and so soft as I began to plow her opening.

"I like it hard. Really give it to me Steve. Fuck my pussy hard. Yes like that. Ohhhhhh."

Ming-Naa liked it hard, just like her daughter, but I couldn't tell her that.

She was grunting each time I banged into her. Soon her back was arched and the angle changed to where her clit was getting stimulated too.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck yes. Yesssss. Oh fuck I'm cumming. Keeeeepppp going. I'm cumming." Ming-Naa then slipped into speaking Vietnamese as she wrapped her legs around me.

Hearing her speak this way was erotic - I could not understand her but I had an idea.

"Ahhhh. Yes, I'm getting close too. You are such a hot little fuck. You want my hot cum?"

The sounds from our fucking could probably be heard a couple of houses away, due to the amount of wetness in her wet slit.

"Yes, I want to feel it inside me. Give it to me, please. Please cum in my pussy."

We were both in a state of such passion that nothing could have stopped the flow of her pussy and my cum. Ming-Naa dug her nails into my ass as she was pulling me into her as she had a yelling orgasm. I came as she was yelling out my name. I kept plowing her pussy and a minute later came again due to the overstimulation.

"Oh, Steve. That was amazing. You blew my mind. You certainly know how to fuck a woman."

I pulled out and we got into a 69 and devoured each other's mixed flavors. We slurped, licked, and sucked up every drop. After we had our fill of sex and the aftermath of flavors we were lying there and then Ming-Naa did something totally unexpected - she snuggled into my arms. I figured the last thing she wanted was affection and I'm not sure how to feel about this, I mean she was my neighbor, she was married and I had sex with her daughter.

I decided to worry about it later and we fell asleep.

The following morning Ming-Naa woke me with a soft blowjob. I began to moan as my cock reached full harness and she took that as a sign to climb on and begin a slow gentle ride. The view of her rocking her hips back and forth while cupping her breasts and fingering her nipples was so hot. Ming-Naa then leaned forward and kissed me with passion and then began raising her hips to the point that I could see her lift up about 4" inches and drop herself onto my shaft. After a couple of minutes she leaned forward and grabbed the headboard to steady herself and began a more aggressive ride.

"Steve hold on as much as you can. This feels perfect and I want it to last. Feeling your head move in me is indescribable."

Ming-Naa was almost in a trance with her eyes rolling into her head. She was almost humming in her groans. Her pussy felt so warm, wet, and soft. I began to feel her body get warmer and then break out in a sweat as she began to fuck me harder.

"Ming-Naa ride my cock baby. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Yesssss, Ahhhhh. Oh fuck yes. You have such a perfect cock."

After another couple of minutes, she began rubbing her clit feverishly. We both got off and Ming-Naa fell onto me panting like she had just run two miles all out. There was a faint suction sound as she lifted off of me and she giggled.

"Want to make this a weekly date? But you have to agree to something for me."

"Oh, what is that?"

"You can't fuck Aooun."

I was shocked at the statement and the ease of how she said it. There was no hint of emotion in it.

"What?"

"Steve I know you want to, and I know my daughter. There is nothing that Aooun can hide from me.

I know she has a crush on you. She even confessed that she's been here, even that she created the atmosphere for it, but didn't go through with it. I couldn't believe it, that she, my innocent daughter would even think of having sex with you. Don't get me wrong, you're hot as hell, but twice her age. She has turned into a little vixen since leaving us for college."

I just lay there not wanting to offer much or tell her the truth.

"Do you think she would enjoy it as much as you did?"

"Steve, she's my daughter, she's nineteen and a virgin... No... first of all you're one year older than her Dad, and your cock is just too big for her. Oh, God what am I saying, just don't do her, or even think about doing her."

I just returned her smiling look. I told her that I would never dream of fucking her daughter.

I guess a threesome was out of the question, I thought and almost said out loud... But didn't.

We jumped in the shower, and I wasn't ready quite yet.

Once we had done the usual, lathered each other, washed each other, jerked, and finger-fucked each other, I said thirst she wanted to fuck her ass. I then took the anal lube from the cupboard next to the shower

Her eyes widened with fear, especially when looking back at my eyes, which ogled her asshole while I took the cap off the lube.

"I'm scared," she said. "Won't it hurt?"

"Not with the lube, it won't," I said, getting some lube on my fingers. "Don't worry." I smeared some on my cock, then wiped some on her asshole.

"I don't know about this," Ming-Naa said as I slid my lube-covered finger an inch or so inside her rectum. She groaned in discomfort and worry, but she acquiesced, and secretly wanted it since she had never done that. Good Vietnamese women don't do that.

I pushed her forward, into the steamed glass, and right in front of the large mirror outside the cubical

I ran my hands along her smooth inner thighs, down to her calves, all the way to her glittering heels.

My cock was slick with lube, I positioned it right to her rectum.

"Do it... do it!" she demanded. " Oh God do it please!"

"I'm gonna fuck your ass, you little slut."

"Yes," she panted. "yes.....my ass..... fuck it!"

I pushed the tip against the anal orifice. Ming-Naa took deep breaths to prepare herself and closed her eyes, as I slid in slowly.

"Aaah!" she groaned in discomfort.

"Unh!" I grunted with pleasure when I got halfway in.

Her eyes welled up with tears as I held her by her hips and slowly slid my large cock into her anus. I pushed deeper, penetrating deep into her rectum. Her back arched; her hands grabbed the bar, and she bit her lip so hard to prevent her screams she drew blood. I pumped my cock deeper - deeper - all the way until his testicles slapped against her ass cheeks.

When I was all the way in, she screamed.

Oh, how delightfully the tightness of that anal ring hugged my thick, hard shaft! I was having the time of my life, it was like I was taking another tiny Asian girl's virginity again. That's the prime reason I loved anal so much. I shoved in and out vigorously.

The lube had mitigated her pain somewhat, but not enough. All she could do was groan and sob.

"My God, my God," she gasped. "You are my God, Steve!"

She drove herself onto me, drilling my cock deep into her asshole.

"It's too big, oh my god-- it's too big," she gasped into my ear. "Don't stop don't stop"

I admired how her pretty round brown buttocks framed her black anus flawlessly as I went in and out of it.

Beautiful brown girl, I thought as I sodomized her. Beautiful brown girl.

And suddenly, she exploded.

Her orgasm ripped through her so violently she nearly fainted; the world went white, disappearing into a swirling, oozing shimmer. Pussy juice gushed out of her as she squirted all over the shower floor.

She trembled as anal spasms rippled through her body.

After a few minutes of ass-fucking, I came, then pulled my cock out, and stared at her gaping asshole with my jazz being diluted by the water. I was too busy admiring it to notice her incessant weeping. Of happiness, I think.

_____

Ming-Naa kept our weekly fun for a while but then we decided to cut it off so as not to create a neighborhood scandal.

Two years, later I had come to a conclusion:

Both Aooun and Ming-Naa pussies felt exactly the same, angle, warmth, tightness, wetness, and most importantly taste.

The threesome never happened. Just so you know.

I bet you thought I would fuck them both in a threesome. Pervert, who would do such a thing? Well, fuck it, I would, if the mother was hot.

The end.

I hope you enjoyed the ride and please remember that I am Swedish and doing my best. Please be nice to me and understand that it will NOT be grammatically correct, and some small misspellings are to be expected; instead, please look at the whole picture.

AND, PLEASE rate and comment; I seriously want to know what you think.

You have a good day, jerk off often, it's probably good for your heath, and please check out my other work.

Steve