Vietnamese Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Steve I have wanted to kiss you all summer."

I said nothing, just pulled her back in and kissed her and our tongues were playing. I cupped her tight little ass and she moaned into my mouth. I reached down and could feel the heat between her legs as she moaned more.

Without a word I open the door into the house and we walked in. Aooun's eyes said it all.

I wanted so much to lap up at her young Vietnamese, AND virgin pussy.

I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom. The entire way there we kissed passionately. Aooun pulled her shorts and t-shirt off in seconds and left her tiny panties on. She fell to her knees and pulled my shorts down and attacked my cock, it was as if she wanted to make sure we did not come to our senses and realize this was a crazy thing to do. The way she was sucking my cock I was beginning to realize that she was a virgin after all or had been watching porn.

"Oh Aooun. Yessss. This is amazing." I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Oh, Mr. Steve you are so big. I want to make you happy."

I will admit Aooun calling 'Mr.' was hot as I gently pumped my cock into her sweet little mouth.

I stepped back and sat in a chair in the corner of the room and Aooun crawled over to me like a lioness stalking her prey. She looked so innocent and slutty at the same time - she was trying so hard to be a woman.

"Keep going Aooun. You are so sexy." I lifted my cock up to offer it to her again.

She began sucking and licking up and down my shaft. She then traded off sucking and licking my balls. I could tell she enjoyed the taste of my pre-cum by constantly licking it when it appeared. Aooun will one day be a great cock-sucker.

"That's it baby take that cock."

"Mr. Steve your cock feels so warm in my mouth. I want it all." As soon as she said that she pushed her mouth hard onto it, but unfortunately she wasn't able to make more then just half of it, before she started to gag.

"Oh fuuuckkkkk yes. Take that cock Aooun. Take it all. You suck cock sooooo gooood," I lied, but I wanted her to feel good about it.

My balls were getting warmer and the sight of hot little Aooun on her knees between my legs was about to make me explode. I decided to give her my cream.

"Yessss Mr. Steve. Yesssss. I love this."

"Ahhhhhhh. Yes Aooun. Yessssss. Ahhhhhh." I unloaded my hot ropes into her mouth. I could feel her trying to swallow and wondering what was happening.

"Take that cum. Ohhhhh fuck yes Aooun."

Aooun's eyes were glassy as she looked up at me and still swallowing. Watching her lick the cum off her lips made me send one last rope onto her chest. When she saw a bead of cum at my opening she looked at it closely and then lick it up while looking into my eyes. She used her finger and wiped up the cum on her chest and sucked on her finger and I immediately kissed her so we could share it. Kissing her and tasting my cum on her tongue made my cock twitch.

"That was fun," Aooun said so innocently. "My first time."

"Well, fuck yes... now it's my turn to taste you." I helped Aooun up and she retreated to the bed, pulled her panties off, and saw a nicely trimmed black slit.

"Are you ready Aooun? Just lay back and relax and let me pleasure you."

Aooun was breathing hard. As I kissed her and tasted my cum. I worked my way to her perky breasts and her dark brown nipples grew hard as I gently sucked and licked them. when I sucked a little harder she pulled my head into her and began to groan.

"Yes, harder. Suck them harder Steve. I want it."

I was feasting on the perfect nipples as I used my hand to lightly caress her body. As I rubbed her tummy and thighs she gasped and groaned even more. Her skin was like velvet. I gently tickled her pussy and I could feel the warmth. I kissed my way down her tight little nineteen-year-old body.

"Don't stop Steve. I want you to eat my virgin pussy. Please eat me."

A fantasy was coming true - to once again eat a virgin Asian pussy, ten years later. Before I dove in I grabbed her panties and began licking her pussy through them, then I pulled them down and gave them to Aooun, but she Akko her head.

"No, these are for you to keep," she said with a lustful look.

"Oh yesssss. Yes, Yes. Oh Steve," she whispered as I began to lap up her wet slit. "Fuck yes. Ahhhhh."

I was already hard again.

I was possessed as I dined on her pussy lips, clit and opening. Aooun was now totally flowing.

I settled in on her clit and she was moaning louder. Her back immediately arched. I inserted a finger and did not feel any membrane.

"Yes I'm still a virgin but my toy took care of that," she said referring to my observation.

I was glad actually. Now I didn't have to worry about her bleeding and that she had some experience with penetration. But I would be her first cock. But I was not ready to go there yet, I was enjoying myself as I ate her with my mouth and tongue.

"Oh, Steve. This feels amazing. Oh my God. Yesssssss. Yes. Please make me cum. Oh yesssss."

I kept eating her little Vietnamese pussy and I could feel her juices all over my chin.

I began rubbing the roof of her sex and found her spot. I sucked on her clit as I massaged inside her. Aooun was beginning to buck and gasp. I looked up at her and her eyes had rolled upwards so much I could only see the whites of her eyes.

"I'm cummmmmming. Eat me. Yesssss. Ahhh, ahhhhh." Aooun got off and her body was shaking.

I decided to take advantage of her crazed state and lined up my cock and speared my little Vietnamese slut.

"Errrrrr. Ohhhhhh," she moaned.

She was so tight, warm, and wet. Her walls were like velvet. I began to slowly pump my cock into her and her breathing was so loud.

"Take my white cock Aooun. Tell me how you want it."

"I don't know, Steve... Just fuck your little slut."

I began giving her a harder fuck to see how she reacted. Seeing her body shiver as my balls pressed onto her ass was great. And she seemed to love it.

Giving this little thing a good hard fuck was too much and I knew I had to slow up to prolong the fuck, so I pulled out.

"What. Why?"

"Get on top of me Aooun."

Aooun wasted no time, mounted me, and began grinding her pussy back and forth, then she switched to riding me up and down and each time she bottomed out she grunted.

"My God you are so thick. I can feel my pussy stretching."

The view of her pussy riding my shaft was so erotic. Seeing her wings and her opening curl in and out a little told me she was telling the truth about getting split by my cock. I watch her fuck me in awe. Soon she was on auto-fuck, raising her soaked pussy up and down my slick shaft.

Aooun had one hand cupping her breast and the other was pushing down on her mound just over her small patch.

"Fuck me Aooun. Fuck me."

"Steve you can cum in me. I have a pill to use tomorrow. So cum in me. Ohhhhh fuck I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Hearing this brought me over the edge, I shot my load into her hungry pussy and coated her walls with my hot cream. I bucked up into her with each rope. The slosh could be heard.

"Yesssss. I can feel your hot cum. Fuuuucccccck yes. Ahhhhh, ah, ahhhhh." Aooun had another intense orgasm and I could feel her leak our, well, mostly my cum down my balls.

Aooun collapsed onto me and began sucking on my nipple and then switched to the other.

She worked her way down and began licking my cock and I pulled her hips over my face and treated myself to her juicy cum filled pussy. We ate each other so much that I got hard again after five minutes.

I pushed her off and pulled her into a doggy position. Her little ass and hips were so hot.

I pushed her down so her back was arched. Before I could do anything Aooun reached between her legs and guided my cock into her pussy. She had a trail of cum running down her leg.

"Give it to me Steve. This is my dream position. I have always finger fucked myself this way."

"It's no dream anymore Aooun. Take my white cock," I demanded as I began fucking her.

There was no tenderness this was an all-out fucking of little Aooun.

This time it took me a while due to my previous orgasms. I began thinking of Aooun's Mom getting fucked and that made me harder and pump into Aooun.

"Fuck me, Steve. Give it to me. Fuck my Vietnamese pussy. Give me that white cum. Do it. Harder."

I was surprised by how verbal Aooun was but it told me she watched porn.

"Yes, Aooun. Take my cock." I was now pounding her hard and she was grunting like a wild animal and she had a death grip on the sheets as I plowed into her. Sweat was literally pouring out from my pours, and I was completely drenched, so was Aooun.

Soon I could feel the familiar hot glow in my balls as they tightened. It was now like slow motion as I could feel the cum leaving my sac and entering my shaft. I pulled her hips into me and grounded my cock into her as I shot my cum into her.

"Ahhhhhhh. Ahh, Ahhh." With each shot, I grinned hard. "Fuck yes, Aooun. You are an amazing fuck."

Aooun leaned forward and I followed her pushing her into the bed. Both of us panting like racehorses after crossing the finish line. I could feel Aooun contract her pussy tight on my cock as if to milk me of all cum.

"Steve. Did you mean that?"

"What?"

"Am I an amazing fuck? Did you like it? I loved it. It was ten times better than I ever thought it would be."

"Aooun you were amazing," I said as I slowly pulled my cock out of her soaked pussy.

We lay there resting and soon Aooun cuddled into me. I now was having a little remorse. It was not like I seduced her and if anything she seduced me but I let it happen. I was concerned that she might think this could be an ongoing situation but I was worrying about nothing.

"Steve this first time was amazing but we can't keep going."

"It was and I know what you mean. We will get found out and it will be a mess. Aooun I was flattered that you wanted me to be your first."

"I'm glad you feel that way. I did not want my first time to be with some dorky guy at school.

I wanted it to be with you."

We began chatting about her going back to school and I was relieved she had such a casual attitude about it. Aooun was a little dynamo and the next guy was in for a treat I thought to myself.

Then she said something that was totally unexpected.

"My Mom knows we chat and I wonder why she brings it up a lot. I guess I should avoid coming out when your garage door is open in the future," she said with a giggle. "I think she senses I have this little crush maybe?"

I could not help it but now I wanted to fuck Aooun's Mom as well. Ming-Naa was hot and I could not un-see her getting plowed on the kitchen table.

"Moms can sense things so that's probably a good idea. But I will miss seeing your sexy legs and butt," I said with a laugh.

Aooun saw my cock fill from the thought but it was not due to Aooun but from my lust for her Mom, and I used my stiff cock to give us both one last fuck. Aooun got dressed and we shared a tender kiss as she snuck out of my house.

The next time I saw Ming-Naa she was very friendly and in a good mood. She expressed how she was proud of how Aooun was studying hard over the summer. Ming-Naa also felt that Aooun had a more mature air about her. As Ming-Naa kept talking I was beginning to feel that she was fishing for some hint of why Aooun had transformed into being so grounded and focused.

I just kept listening but then felt my cock fill a little watching Ming-Naa's sexy lips as she spoke.

Our conversation took a very sharp turn when she looked at me with a smile and said.

"How is that new tree you planted? Yes, I saw you. Don't worry I can't blame you I guess.

We are not the perfect family. My husband has had a few affairs in New York I suspect."

"Ah. Well I was inspecting my tree and then I heard you moaning so I looked and watched."

"Actually it was exciting to know you were watching." Just then Ming-Naa looked at her phone and said she had to go pick up Aooun and left quickly. "To be continued," she said with a smile as she walked towards her car.

Over the next few days, I would see Aooun and she would just say hello in her polite way.

When I saw her Mom she would say hello with a little grin that was a bit flirty. Once I was in my garage and Aooun walked out to get the mail and waved and gave me a smile and little wink as if to say, "we have a little secret".

It was odd in that I was not looking to have another piece on nineteen-year-old ass, I was now looking to get her Mom's panties off, just the opposite from that encounter, ten years ago.

I just had to wait for the opportunity to present itself and the good thing was she wasn't about to go off to college again like her daughter so I had time. I also wondered if Ming-Naa's husband had the affairs that she claimed or was just giving herself an excuse and reason to allow herself to get plowed on the dining room table.

A few weeks went by and I saw Aooun and her Dad putting some bags in the car so the day to return to college had arrived. Ming-Naa came out to the car and we all spoke for a few minutes.

I wished Aooun a good year and to study hard and her Mom smiled as I said that.

Aooun gave me a little glance that her Mom noticed, a knowing mother would be suspicious of that little glance. As they drove off Aooun and Ming-Naa both looked at me with sexy little grins.

I could see them both sitting on the same side of the car but they couldn't see each other's looks, it was hot to see. It was at that moment I knew I would be the man plowing Aooun's mother.

____

Things had become quiet with Aooun off at college and I really missed her and her visits to my garage, and I decided that the next time she came home, we will fuck again, despite our previous agreement.

But, during the following weeks, I had an internet quarrel:

One minute I would think that it was not a cool thing to take advantage of Nyang, taking her virginity, that should've been done by someone she loved. Then, five minutes later, I smiled thinking about fucking such a hot tight body with her exotic looks and then seeing her eyes roll back into her head as she was having an orgasm. I wonder if her mother's eyes did the same.

I noticed that Ming-Naa had been virtually missing in action outside her house and would only see her drive off in the mornings. In October things would change.

"Hello, Steve. It has been a while," Ming-Naa said as she got out of her car. She looked so good.

"Ming-Naa how have you been?"

"Busy but good."

We began chatting but there was an 'elephant in the room' her knowing I saw her getting some on the table but there was something else I could feel. I was beginning to think that she knew or suspected something about Aooun and me.

"So Steve I need to ask you something." Vietnamese women can be very direct.

At this moment I wondered where this was going. Was she going to ask me about Aooun? Was she going to make mention about her indiscretion or even make some overture towards to me? I just stood there with a slight smile.

"Do you look at the pics and videos you took often? I saw the phone being held over the fence for a few seconds," she asked in a way that she would be more flattered and perhaps a little worried.

"Well, I guess we both got caught up that time. I have it etched in my brain now too," I said as we both smiled.

Just then Ming-Naa slightly and slowly licked her upper lip. Her glance told me that she was ready, and my cock was getting hard.

"Well I need to get going, Steve. It was nice chatting."

"Same here. Catch you later." I didn't mean anything by that statement but Ming-Naa gave me a little smile as she walked off. I watched her tight little ass, just like I had with her daughter, and just like Nyang, she turned and noticed my stare..

That evening I was talking on the phone to a friend while watching a football game when I heard the doorbell. It was unusual that someone would knock on my door when dark unless I was expecting a visitor.

I looked out the peephole and I could see it was Ming-Naa. What could this be about? I took a breath and opened the door.

"Hi, Steve. Sorry to bother you at this hour."

"It's okay. Is there something I can help you with?"

"Ha. Well yes, there is as a matter of fact," she smiled and took a step closer.

Ming-Naa reached out and cupped my crotch. She had a look of pure lust.

"Ming-Naa are you sure?"

"Oh yes. Steve I have wanted to fuck you for a very long time. I thought I would jump in line first before you seduce Aooun."

"What are you saying?"

"I think it's obvious. Aooun is enamored with you. I can see it. How about I see for myself before she does?"

I was very surprised that she would be even mentioning her daughter at this moment.

I pulled her inside and we began immediately kissing and I pulled her ass into me.

Ming-Naa was moaning into my mouth. There was no question where this going. It was going to be fun comparing her to Aooun's nineteen-year-old pussy, taste, feel, tightness, and how she reacted to my cock. But first, she was going to get that Vietnamese pussy eaten to orgasm.

Ming-Naa looked towards my hall and almost ran towards my bedroom with a giggle.

"Let's go. I want you so much. Take your time, we have all night. I want it long and I want it hard."

My cock was about to explode. I also laughed to myself about Ming-Naa's comment about her wanting me before Aooun did, if she only knew that the last pussy I fucked was her daughter's and fucked it I did - hard! Like mother, like daughter.

Ming-Naa had her clothes off in seconds. Watching her step out of her shorts and panties around her ankles was quite a sight. When she pulled off her t-shirt and bra it was apparent she was not looking for romance, she wanted, no craved to get fucked. She stepped over and began taking off my shorts.

"What's taking you so long," she said with a smile.

"I was enjoying watching you strip. You have an amazing body Ming-Naa."

"Thank you. I have always admired your body as well. Oh my!"

My cock flopped out of my shorts and Ming-Naa was impressed. My cock is over 7" and very, very thick and with a large head. Asian women love the size, I think it's half the reason every Asian woman I have been with has left their Asian men altogether.

Many of my Asian "girlfriends" have flat-out told me that I had the perfect cock after I had fucked them silly.

Ming-Naa dropped to her knees and began licking the pre-cum off my head.

"Mmmmm. Yes, you have a sweet taste. I love pre-cum. Mmmm. Sit on the bed Steve and let me enjoy this."

Contrary to her daughter, Ming-Naa gave outstanding head. Soon she was pushing her nose into my body and gagging a little. Her eyes watered and the saliva was all over her chin and me.

When she pulled away there was always a string from my cock to her mouth.

"That's it, baby. Swallow me again. Let me into your throat."

"Yes, I love this cock. Ahhhggg, ahh," she began gagging again. Her eyes were locked on me as

Ming-Naa had transformed into a hot slut.

She directed me to turn around in a doggy position on the edge of the bed, I knew what was coming even before she began licking my star as if she was hungry. Ming-Naa then began digging into my ass and then slowly lick her way to my balls while stroking my saliva-covered cock.

She pulled my cock between my legs and licked from the base to the head and then started all over again, from my ass to cock. Then she stepped it up, spit on my ass, and began to finger fuck my ass while sucking my cock. I rolled onto my back and she inserted her finger in my ass again and sucked me off. After a few more minutes I was feeling the warmth in my balls.

"Oh fuck Ming-Naa. Yesssss. Fuck my ass and suck my cock. Fuuuccck yes. Ahhhhh. Ahhhh."