Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended up reading and old tattered forum magazine story about a shy wife who got ended up getting fucked by her husband on a subway with people watching. I admit I had taken care of business pretty quickly once I started the article. I put the cap on the cup and put it into one of the supplied brown bags. When I handed the brown bag to the cute blond receptionist she picked it up and then gave me a look before looking into the bag to make sure of the contents. She winked at me and said, "impressive". While I was embarrassed about having to give her the bag, I appreciate her attempt to make me feel at ease.

Two days later I got a call from the doctor's office. For some reason I was perfectly calm up until the nurse asked if I could hold before speaking to the doctor. The hold music was way too loud and I had to hold the phone away from my ear. It seemed like and insanely long wait considering they had called me. During the hold time I suddenly was worried about horrifying worst case medical conditions that I imagined might cause my issue. I checked my phone, I'd been on hold 7 minutes already.

Soon I was wondering if I had enough life insurance for the girls. The doctor then said what I had wasn't terribly common but it afflicts a small percentage of men. He said it was hyperspermia (or something that sounded like a comic superhero) and I shouldn't be concerned. I asked if it was serious and he said the only real downside is the need to relieve the pressure far more frequently than most men and that I might need to get some treatments if I wanted to have children. I was very comforted knowing I wouldn't need any needle injections or cutting down there. The best part is I wouldn't have to tell Thuy or Ha as I hate to worry them.

I was so relieved, I worked out the next few mornings as if I was training for some event. I hadn't heard from Tim all week and so I called him Thursday. He said, he'd love to get together this weekend but said he had made plans with Kim already. That sly dog! I told him I completely understood. Tim and I made plans for a late dinner next Monday instead. I'm sure Kim was busy while she managed the salon and since she was dating Kim, I figured I wouldn't hear from her any time soon. I spent the weekend cleaning the house but it still looked messy for some reason. I have no idea how Thuy and Ha make it look so darn clean but welcoming at the same time. At least there weren't going to be piles of used Kleenex in the trash can, toothpaste on the counter tops and mirror or grease spattering on the stove top.

I met up with Tim and he was smiling like a man who won the lotto. He had apparently been on 4 dates with Kim and enjoyed his assignment so much that he had arranged to transfer to the plant out here. I thought it was a step back in his career but I didn't say anything as he seemed so happy. I asked if he had told Kim and apparently, she was thrilled. I guess they are a couple now. I know I should be happy for them but this seemed so fast, I was worried I'd get blamed if things didn't work out. Maybe I was showing my concern too much as Tim asked, "you aren't worried about things changing between you and Kim, are you?" I was a bit startled by the question. Did he see her hickey? Did he know anything about Kim and me? Was I being paranoid?

"No," I said trying to sound casual. "I'm sure she'll still make time to visit us and you are certainly always welcome to visit." I figured he didn't know anything and I wasn't about to bring anything up particularly since it was over now. He finished his steak as I finished my skinless chicken and spinach. (I was trying to eat healthy as I'd been on a few week-long binge of takeout for lunch nearly every day). He ordered another beer as I drank my Iced Tea. We talked some more before he mentioned he had to get to the plant early to initiate the system before people showed up. I asked if he had time this weekend but he was going to be busy so we made plans for the following Saturday.

I spent the next three days working out like a maniac and trying to keep from making a mess in the house and manicuring the lawn. Kept doing laundry as I didn't want them cleaning up after me when they got home. I was thinking about hiring a service but if it looked too good they'd know. I was working so much I just didn't have time to spank the monkey for two and a half days! Wednesday, I jumped out of bed like a kid on Christmas morning. I got cleaned up and drove to the airport. We don't have much for international travel so there weren't many incoming flights. I got there 25 minutes early so I found a great parking spot since I had time to kill. I tried to relax and just listen to music to pass the time. I got a call from Ha about 45 minutes later; she they had just just landed and where I should go for baggage pickup.

I hung out there for about 40 minutes and while the luggage hadn't shown up yet or any other passengers, I did see Ha heading my way. She looked so beautiful. She was in her church clothes since her mother insisted polite people dress up to fly. I am not big on showing emotion but I admit I ran over and picked her up and swung her around as put little kisses on her face and she did the same. She put her little hand in mine and said, "They gave us the wrong baggage area on the plane, this area is under maintenance. We need to walk back to the terminal 3. Ma is arguing with customs about something and Thuy is trying to mediate so they'll be there for a while." We started to walk back and I was just so happy to be with her I started to swing her hand up as we walked. "Did you miss me?" she asked. I think she could tell how much I did.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her deeply and slowly. I wanted her to feel how much my I loved her. However, I accidentally lost my focus and began to grope her as we kissed and she returned in kind. After over a minute of this, I took her by the hand and dragged her to a changing room in the deserted baggage area. We were making out like teenagers taking advantage of the parents being out. I unzipped her skirt as she undid my belt and fly. I plopped her up on the counter as I pulled off her skirt and then her panties. She pulled down my shorts and without much foreplay she pulled me into her. My god she felt good and so tight! I was having trouble feeding it into her despite how wet she was. I figured it had to be the angle of the counter but the reality is she was pretty much sitting on my rock-hard cock and barely touching the counter. "God, I miss this and missed you so much!" I whispered loudly.

"I thought you were losing interest in me as you had been spending so much time with Kim," she whispered into my ear as I lifted her and dropped her, impaling her on my cock. "I needed to know you still cared about me this way!" Her pussy was making sloshing noises and I could feel her dripping on my balls. Even though we were having frenzied sex, I could feel her love which I craved so much.

I lifted her off and now just the very tip of my cock was in her before slamming her down so that she could feel how hard I was. "Does this feel like I'm losing interest in you?" I asked in a tone that let her know I was serious.

She said, "Oh baby, I think we both missed each other!" Ha now was resting one hand on the counter top trying to gain leverage as she hoisted herself up and down as I focused on thrusting. "I'm cumming, please cum for me right now!" I felt her spasm as my own cock wasn't allowing me to maintain my control. It was injecting gobs of my jizz deep in her wonderful little pussy. Just then I could hear the squeaky wheels of the mop bucket as it hit the door. "OCCUPODO!" I yelled out as I heard it rolling in. I put my face on the side of hers that was facing the door as if that somehow let her keep her modesty. He quickly apologized and rolled back out.

We both looked nervously at each other and then started laughing like idiots. I pulled a roll of toilet paper off the shelf and tried to help her clean up the gooey mess I left inside of her. She laughed as she kept finding more while it continued to seep from between her pussy lips. After she felt she had adequately tidied up she folded a few tissues and put them in her pretty little undies. We inspected each other and headed for the right gate. She had a large wet spot on her skirt from the water by the sink. I pinched her buns playfully as we made our way to the luggage carousel.

About 5 minutes later, the luggage started coming down the chute. We found her luggage and Thuy's but not her mothers. While I focused on the carousel, Thuy surprised me and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked down at her and she never looked more stunning. I kissed her before I even said hello. I was pulling her tight in my arms as I let my tongue feel her soft warm insides of her mouth. Her tongue was deep in my mouth when I remembered her mother might be nearby. I looked over and there she was. I immediately broke the embrace and pretended nothing had just happened. "How was your trip?" I asked, trying to be nonchalant about what had just happened.

All three of them started chatting up a storm. I could only focus on one person's story at a time so I missed a lot that was said. They talked for about 30 minutes and almost all the luggage was removed with no sign of their mom's suitcase. Thuy said they probably were going through it after the customs incident that I dared not bring up. Then I saw her mother's suitcase get ejected through the strips, definitely not part of the standard unloading. There was a sock sticking out of the zipper.

I could tell their mother was about to say something when I said, "So, were the people on your flight going home or tourists?" That distracted her and she focused more on how people were dressed in their pajamas and tank tops etc. Thuy caught what I had done and gently nudged me and smiled knowing I was trying to diffuse the situation. I picked up soft serve ice cream right after we left the airport on the way to the salon which made everyone content for the moment. I helped carry the luggage upstairs. Ha said she'd help her mother unpack and catch up with Kim as well as get a haircut and pedicure.

It had been nearly five hours since I'd left for the airport until Thuy and I were home. Thuy offered to make me some lunch when I insisted she take a relaxing shower and I would make it for her. She reluctantly agreed as she said that was her job but I could see she was weary. I made us a couple of nice sandwiches (I had gone shopping the day before) and poured out some chips. I went to the bedroom to see what Thuy would like to drink and she hadn't even undressed yet. She had put away most of her luggage and was lighting candles after drawing the shades in the bathroom. Thuy asked, "do you still find me desirable?"

I didn't say a word, I just pulled her close and picked up where that kiss in the airport had left off. Soon we were lying on the bathmat as I started to strip her. I literally ripped her blouse off her as I made my way to her skirt which she was kind enough to unzip for me. I was just yanking everything off, I admit I was too excited to be gentle. I didn't say a word, I just spread her legs and ate her out. "Do you still like this?" I asked as I licked and nibbled on her clit.

"mmm-hmm" she mumbled out from behind her hand covering her mouth. As I continued to assault her cute little pussy she began to bob her head between lying down and looking down at me. "Oh, honey, that's it, please don't stop!" She was sliding her cool fingers along the top of my head. She then had a spastic orgasm as she was spraying little jets of cum on my face. I couldn't help but be excited by her reaction. She finally unclenched her jaw and said, "I'm sorry about that, Honey, you just surprised me."

I didn't really think about responding although in my mind it is like getting applause when that happens. I needed some relief. I held her tiny ankles high in one hand as I fed my hard cock into her sopping wet pussy. "Ohh!" she said as her eyes bulged a bit. I was now pushing hard as I had managed to get it all the way in. She was making "hrunghh" sounds slammed it in and out. I loved the slurping sound her pussy was making every time I pulled it completely out before thrusting it back in again. "Oh honey! It is so hard, I need to come, please cum for me!"

I could feel her cum her cum tickling my balls. I blasted my load and it felt so good after three days of heavy balls, I was getting relief twice in one day! I couldn't believe how freeing it felt.

"What was that?" Thuy asked with a smile on her face. I noticed as she stood up she had a little rug burn on her backside. She looked back at it and then at me. "You are an animal, sir!" she said still smiling then she bent down to kiss me as I was regaining my strength and trying to get up.

"No, no," I said. "The credits all yours, looking so sexy and then having your way with me! Who could resist you?" We both chuckled a bit. I was kidding but I was serious as well. I think she could have convinced Elton John to play for the other team.

We got into the shower and just smiled at each other and gently rubbed water on each other as we sat on the bench for nearly 20 minutes. She sat across my lap as I held her back and gently spread water down her front. We didn't need to talk, we had said what needed to be said and were still saying it. I think both of us were getting hungry though so we finally actually got out the soap and washed each other but stopping to give intense kisses as pauses now and then. We had the sandwiches with corn chips and ice tea. I helped her put away the last of the luggage and then helped her into bed as we held each other until she fell asleep. I loved the feeling of her in my arms as her tiny body rose and fell as she inhaled and exhaled. I soon found myself taking a wonderful afternoon nap before I woke up to the sound of Kim dropping off Ha.

Thuy slept through the sound of her sisters' talking. By the time I had dressed and gone out to the kitchen, Kim had already pulled out of the driveway to go back to the salon. Ha kissed me on the forehead before I helped her bring her things to her room. I got out some food to thaw for dinner and tidied the kitchen. I didn't wake Thuy but Ha and I had some pan seared chicken, green beans and pecan pie (I hate it but she loves it so I picked one up).

We didn't talk much, just enjoyed each other's company during the meal. I told her to get ready for bed while I cleaned up. I was just about done loading the dishwasher. Ha was had snuck up behind me and kissed the back of my head while I was bent over. I could smell her fresh soapy scent as she had just taken a shower. I turned to see her long, wet hair and her great big smile. She put her dainty hand in mine and led me to our bedroom. She stripped off my clothes and gently pushed me onto the bed and then took off her towel. I pulled them both close and just enjoyed the sensation of their soft skin against mine as they slept soundly. I wasn't at all tired but it felt so good I didn't want to get out of bed.

12