View From a Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarrett's finger moved and pushed into Clarette. One finger, two fingers, three fingers! How good to be able to join and make one of his fingers a fourth! He even waved it in their direction.

What, though, was Clarette doing? Graeme lowered the binoculars and could see she had grasped Jarrett. Her hand was firmly around his erection. Graeme brought the binoculars to his eyes once more and his own hand went around his erection. A close up of Jarrett's penis and Clarette's fingers moving it. And then her head appearing in the view, her lips lowering.

It was wonderful. Graeme wanked furiously. Clarette's pretty mouth there in the glass of the binoculars, momentarily paused. Just within the view, Jarrett's penis with foreskin held up over the knob by Clarette's fingers. From his side view he could see all the veins snaking, could see the shape of the glans moulded by the skin; it was a superb view of an erect cock close to a female mouth. So sexual, so arousing, such a sight for the voyeur, notwithstanding how much his balls ached from having come so recently. He had seen the cucumber in Clarette's mouth but this would be the real thing.

And then Clarette drew back the foreskin and went forward, the bulb of the penis was naked in her mouth. A sudden glimpse of tongue and then the penis was gobbled, Clarette's lips sliding quickly down the shaft.

It came to Graeme not only could he come when he wished, he was recharged, but that if he did not slow his wanking, he would come! Of course, the couple might move at any time. Might decide bed was a better place for copulation; or that it might be fun to fuck in the swimming pool or just go somewhere else around their villa or garden. There was a risk of having his voyeuring cut short at any moment. In the same way as having the pleasing sight of a woman undressing in a lighted window or a couple being amorous, there was the ever present possibility or likelihood indeed, of blinds being drawn or electric light switched off at any moment and spoiling the voyeur's enjoyment. Was it best to come whilst there was a view, hope the view just carried on, or just accept the ejaculation would be performed to a recollection not a live sight?

Graeme stood, binoculars glued to his eyes and penis pointing out at the couple below him as he enjoyed watching the fellation. Then Clarette stood up giving Graeme a bit of a panic that they might be leaving. His hand reached and he started to wank again. But only Clarette had stood. Lovely to see the movement of her body, see her breasts moving, watch her turn and give him a very pleasing view of her rounded bottom. And then she was getting astride her husband, her hand reaching to guide his penis into her as she lowered herself. Graeme would have had to have been lying on the ground looking upwards below them to have seen the connection. He had, though, recently seen both vaginal opening and the exposed helmet of Jarrett's penis and knew just what was happening - and could certainly see under Clarette's bottom cheeks a glimpse of hard shaft as it was absorbed.

It was better still, after a time, when Clarette stood and turned around to sit on Jarrett as if he was a chair. A chair with an upstanding penis at the centre of the seat. A penis she carefully reinserted and one Graeme could then see rather better moving below and behind her denuded slit. So good to see Clarette bouncing up and down on her 'chair,' see her breasts bounding, her face very much looking in his direction but even with her eyes closed would not have seen the shadowy figure behind the close meshed grill - the figure of a naked man with as hard a penis as the one she was riding.

What a thought - a penis chair - perhaps he should buy Jill one for her birthday!

Lovely to see Jarrett's two hands come up to grasp and manipulate his wife's breasts. Graeme left his wanking, put his binoculars down on the bed behind him and imagined doing just that with his hands. It was clear a crisis point was approaching. Either the participants would need to slow or one at least would reach a conclusion. Jarrett's hands left Clarette's breasts, leaving them free to bounce around unrestrained - wonderfully unrestrained and pointing - as his hands went to her hips. Interesting facial expressions from Clarette, her mouth half open. Was that wincing?

It was a pretty much perfect sight to wank to. Graeme was caught up, almost mesmerised; faintly through the grill and opened window came the sucking sounds caused by wet vagina being pumped by a very firm penis. Graeme took himself over and ejaculated. His thought of his semen spurting out right onto Clarette's moving breasts, splashing onto her nipples. The reality, very small puddles and splashes appearing here and there beneath him upon the tiled floor.

That had been good. A very successful voyeuring. His interest lost, Graeme descended the stairs and found Jill still asleep. He stood looking at her. Between her thighs he could see a hint of his earlier ejaculation. It occurred to him had he not just been engaged in a masturbatory voyeur session he could have had a second 'go' with Jill. Sort of 'sloppy seconds' only with his own cum already there. What would it be like if it was another man's? The thought in his head of another man, perhaps Jarrett, another man who had inseminated his wife. He had not done the 'sloppy seconds' thing before with his own cum or another man's. But, if Jill had been willing... still, that was not now possible - and it was not as if he had not just had a super time. Quite the perfect voyeuring experience - a couple at their most intimate. A couple engaged in sexual intercourse. Perhaps Clarette and Jarrett might do just the same another day.

Graeme was up early, had taken his coffee into the second bedroom just in case and found he was not the only man 'up' early. It was becoming a habit seeing Jarrett naked and erect. A fellow feeling perhaps. As Graeme stood there with his coffee mug, he certainly had the fellow feeling as his erection grew to match Jarrett's.

The evening before Jarrett and Clarette had come around for drinks and 'nibbles.' So strange to talk to them having spied upon them, having seen so many private things about them. Yet there they were, dressed of course, and not at all engaged sexually. Very odd to talk to Jarrett not only knowing what he looked like naked but erect and ejaculating. Equally strange to talk to Clarette knowing how long her nipples were, knowing she was shaven down below and, indeed, what her mouth looked like with her lips around Jarrett's cock! You talk to plentiful married couples - and unmarried ones for that matter - knowing they have been intimate and do the odd things couples do, but you have not normally seen them do those things!

And now, Jarrett was standing there just under the window: Graeme was almost looking down upon him from above. Jarrett might have been looking at plants but that does not usually give an erection. Perhaps it was 'morning wood,' maybe he had just got up and thought he would 'water' the plants, but urine was not issuing from his penis. Graeme wondered what he was thinking. They must be good thoughts - though in French no doubt! He would rather like to know what they were. He might well enjoy them. How very strange that would be - two men discussing erotic things and rather revealing how much they liked the thoughts by the state of their penises.

The man moved and walked over to the seat with his cock up in the air. Turning, he sat down and Graeme watched as he, rather casually, reached down and gave himself a few idle strokes. Perhaps Jarrett might simply have a wank, bring himself to conclusion as he had done before. Such a thing to be watching another man being so intimate with himself; Graeme would rather it was Clarette doing that.

And as he thought of Clarette, the woman herself appeared. Probably not that long up. Her long black hair not yet looking brushed. Unlike Jarrett, she was not naked but her long tee shirt did not hide her thighs and there were bottom cheeks peeking as she turned to Jarrett. In her hand a matching coffee mug to Jarrett's. She stood with her back to Graeme talking in low tones to Jarrett, her legs a little apart. Graeme wanked gently as he stared at the hem of her tee shirt and the peeking cheeks just visible underneath, her legs parted and was that, perhaps, just a whisp of hair appearing? How nice to be behind her, flex his own thighs and bring his erection up between her thighs. A bit of a surprise perhaps to Jarrett to have a knob end suddenly lift up Clarette's tee shirt at the front hem. Perhaps then Jarrett standing and them taking it in turns to fuck. He slipping back a bit and then pushing up into Clarette for a few strokes, then withdrawing and allowing Jarrett to do the same from the front. An alternate use of their penises. In for a few strokes and then withdrawing, allowing the other to move forward and take its place. What a thing to do - and, moreover, how long could they keep that (or them!) up. Quite a long time. Rest then fuck; rest then fuck; rest then fuck.

He could not see if Jarrett's erection had stayed. He was obscured by Clarette. Graeme's had, it had not lost any of its stiffness, but there again he was wanking to the enticing peeking sight of Clarette's cheeks and her body under the thin cotton tee shirt. He saw Jarrett lift his coffee mug and then Clarette was crouching, the angle of his view enough to see both Jarrett's still firmish penis and Clarette's mouth close to it. She took a sip of coffee and then descended. It occurred to Graeme she was deliberately putting hot coffee in her mouth to heat it, perhaps, indeed, to have it in there when she pushed down upon Jarrett's knob, suddenly enveloping it in hot, wet heat. Graeme's hand moved up and down at the thought, imagining the sudden warmth - even warmer than a wet vagina. Wow!

It was superb to stand there enjoying early morning sex, not with Jill, but on his own; enjoying a wonderful wank with the sight of his neighbour, mug in hand fellating her husband. She stayed down. And when she came up it was clear her husband would be going 'down.' There was semen on his knob and, therefore, in Clarette's mouth. The coffee cup was raised and Clarette drank. Had she swallowed already or was she drinking coffee laced with semen? Graeme did not know. Perhaps that was a French thing... He stared at her face in profile, imagining himself giving her a second 'lacing' and from the end of his penis his semen issued - alas not into Clarette's so pretty mouth, but once more onto the tiled floor. A steady pattering.

12