View from the Backyard

Story Info
Back yard becomes a playground.
2.3k words
4.39
8.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another chance meeting with my neighbor.

Includes: voyeurism, masturbation, and M/F sex.

______________________________

It was a late November night. Everyone was sleeping, but I couldn't. My mind was focused on tasks needing to be done at work. After over an hour or so flopping around in bed, but finding no way to turn the brain off, I opted to get up and let my wife get some sleep. I was tempted to put on some shoes and go for a jog but was too lazy to go through the effort. Figuring a bit of cool night air would quiet the brain, I slipped on a pair of dark blue gym shorts and headed for the back yard.

Southern California seldom gets cold. About the worst we have is low 40's. It can be miserable to be out in the chill when it's raining, but this night was clear and balmy. The moment I walked out the back door, I could see the stars shining overhead, the moon a brilliant three quarters high in the sky. The world was dark blues and blacks, speckled with tiny star lights. Our tree gave a wonderful black silhouette to one side, while the fence and neighboring roof tops bordered the other. A few steps across the cool cement porch and my feet found the damp grass. Like I said, it wasn't cold, but it was brisk. My nipples could cut glass--yes, guys nipples respond to the temperature, too.

The grass felt wonderful on my bare feet, and I could tell my body temperature was lowering, stress oozing out of my head at the same rate. I stretched out my arms, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. While I'm not a Zen master, I do try and focus my breathing occasionally to center myself. As I slowly exhaled, I heard something over in my neighbor's yard. They don't have any pets, but it sounded like a dog was digging for a gopher, soft little murmurs, and moans with a flurry of activity. I walked over to the fence figuring I'd need to chase some stray pet from digging a pit.

As I looked over, much to my surprise, my neighbor was laying on her lounger. While it was dark outside, the moon light provided enough glow to show she was completely naked, fingered of one hand buried deep between her legs. She was close to an orgasm, likely not her first, as her voice gave off little grunts and her breath was fast and shallow. I'd seen her masturbate before, but this was my first time seeing her completely naked.

She was a full-figured woman, round hips with thick thighs. Her knees bent slightly so her feet could press their soles together. The impending orgasm caused the muscles in her legs to quiver, and her plump torso to giggle. If her hand hadn't been jilling away at her cunt, I might have through she was cold. But there was no denying the temperature outside was nowhere in her thoughts. A soft sheen of sweat glistened in the moon light while her large, round breasts gyrated.

I stood at the chest high fence and watched, not even attempting to hide my voyeurism. Initially I just watched, but it wasn't long before I reached down into my gym shorts to pull at my cock. My hand wrapped around my hardon and began slow strokes.

As my neighbor reached orgasm, her hips started to shake and her hand went still, pressing hard against her clit. She moaned a long, low release. Then she dropped her feet to each side of the lounger and pushed up her hips. "Fuck me," she whispered as her fingers arched deeper into her cunt.

I picked up the pace, imagining lowering myself on top of her and letting my cock replace her fingers. I must have lost control, because my hand hit the fence with a thump, as I responded with my own "Oh God."

The neighbor's eyes sprung open, and her head snapped in my direction. Reflectively, her free arm flew across her chest. "Who's there?" Her breathing stopped and the night got extremely quiet.

Oh shit, I thought. She's not going to be happy about getting caught. My hand froze, squeezing my cock mid-stroke. "Uh, just me." I waved my free hand and gave a sheepish grin.

She pulled her feet back up onto the lounger and brought her knees up in some form of automatic modesty. Her eyes continued to look at me, but she said nothing, as if she could see me but not well enough to recognize me.

After an embarrassingly long pause, I broke the silence. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

Recognizing my voice and realizing I'd already seen everything, she relaxed, slowly extending her legs, and allowing her breath to resume. Her knees began bobbing slightly up and down, as she took a few deep breaths. "Chris is away at a chefs' conference. The Leonid meteors are tonight, so I thought I'd checkout the light show."

"And got distracted."

"As you do when you're laying outdoors naked."

I chuckled while still admiring the show. My neighbor continued to relax, letting her feet return to the ground, spreading her legs. She brought her hands up to squeeze her breasts, affording me a beautiful view of her dark curly pubic hair. It was too dark at night to see much else, but just the idea of her spread vulva was enough to bring my cock back to full attention. I started to slowly stroke again.

After taking a deep breath, she pulled up the back of the lounger to a sitting position. "What brings you out this late at night?"

"I couldn't sleep. I thought the cool night air would allow things to calm down so I could sleep..." I didn't finish the thought, but the idea that what I'd just witnessed did anything but calm things down.

"And unfortunately, I spoiled the quiet."

"I wouldn't say unfortunately."

She grinned and spun around to face me, the nylon straps of the lounger squeaking in the night. She kept her knees apart, giving me a full view between her legs, albeit obscured with shadows. Her breasts cast moon shadows over her round belly, the nipples sparkled with beads of sweat. "So, was that you knocking on the fence? And if so, were you wanting something?"

"I, uh..." I looked down at my hand stroking my cock and realized the knocking sound she heard. "It wasn't intentional."

"Oh?" She stood up and began walking over. "If you weren't knocking on the wood intentionally, what are you doing?" She accentuated the movement of her hips, then licked her lips. "And did you decided to come out side in the same state of dress as I did?"

I had put on shorts, but the idea she thought I might be naked behind the fence was enticing. Pausing a moment from masturbating, I pushed on the fabric of my gym shorts and let them fall to the grass. "Why, yes, I too have opted for a bit of naked night air."

She continued her way to the fence, "And yet you're hiding behind the fence." Her lips fell into a pout.

I looked over at my house. The windows were still dark. Another glance at the other surrounding houses, those windows were also dark. "Well, I suppose I could..." grabbing onto the top of the fence with both hands and a leap, I jumped up to catch one foot on the fence. After a bit more of a struggle, I landed on the other side, just as my neighbor stepped up.

She looked down at my erection pointing directly at her. "I could have looked over, but... now that you're here..." She reached out and slid her hand along the shaft of my cock. "And what were you thinking that made him so hard?"

"I was watching you, watching you slide your finger between your legs, watching you orgasm."

"You like that, do you?" She said, stroking my cock a bit faster.

"I do. And what were you thinking about?"

She looked up at me and our eyes met. It was dark, but I'd swear she was blushing. She smiled, looked back down at my cock, then gave him a squeeze. "To be honest, I was thinking about your cock."

"About us masturbating the other day?"

"Yes and..." She stepped closer. I could feel the heat from her breasts radiating toward my skin. Her hand was stroking me in earnest now, to the point I couldn't control the small gyrations of my hips in response.

"So, when you said, 'Fuck me' you were..."

She pulled me closer, slid her free hand around my waist, and started to rub the tip of my cock in her pubic hair. "I know I shouldn't, but Fuck you get so hard."

I could feel her vulva, wet and warm. She began rubbing the head of my cock against her clit. Her hips arched forward as she looked down, admiring the view.

My hands moved to her hips as my hips rocked forward pushing my cock deeper between her legs. After a few more strokes, her hand slid back letting me go even further in. Our hips pressed together, my cock slid along her vulva, soaked in her juices. Then, we started gyrating our hips in circles, my cock still moving along her cunt, but no longer breaking the flesh to flesh of our hips.

I looked into her eyes. "If we keep doing this, you're going to get your wish."

"Well, I did wish on a falling star earlier."

I let my hands slide down to her ass cheeks, as I bent my knees. Pulling her thighs apart with my hands, I rotated my hips forward. My cock slid in.

"Oh fuck" we said simultaneously.

Without thinking, she fell back, I along with her attached at the hip. She softly pressed against the grass. As her body met resistance from the ground, my body pushed further forward. My cock buried deep inside. She was so wet and so hot. I could feel heat glowing from between her legs repelling the chilly night air.

My hips because rocking up and down. Her hips rotated in circles. Each time we reached an apex, it felt like my cock was going deeper and deeper. Soon enough, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled my face into her shoulder, and whispered, "I am..." She didn't say anything else, as her hips started to vibrate and shudder. I began stroking faster as my cock felt like it was going to explode. Suddenly, a flood of warm fluid squirted over my cock and down my balls. I pushed in deeper as I began to cum. Another flush of fluid and my neighbor's whole body began shaking. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." My cock let loose again and again. I could feel it throbbing with each burst. As if in response, my neighbor's body squirted with each pulse, until her ass was sitting in a puddle in the grass.

We laid there for a few moments, until I lifted my face to look at her. She wiggled her hips and smiled. "That was a lot better than I imagined."

"I'm not sure it lasted as long."

She cocked her head and narrowed her eyes.

"I think I lasted longer in your imagination."

Laughing, she pulled me into a hug. "Longer doesn't mean better."

"Yes, but..." I started as I propped myself up with my arms. I wiggled my hips letting her realize my cock was still hard. "I am more than willing to continue, but perhaps we should find a place a bit more comfortable." I could feel the grass pressing into my knees, which would eventually begin to impact my enthusiasm. I was sure her backside would feel the same.

She put her feet flat on the ground, spread her knees, and bounced me with her hips. "As much as I'd like to take you up on that, maybe we can save that for another time."

"Are you saying you've had enough?"

"Oh, God no! But I am saying we've already gone farther than either of us intended, and if we continue tonight, we're not going to stop until it's too late. Neither of us want that."

I sighed, "You're right." I pushed myself back onto my knees, then extended a hand to help her sit up.

"You're going to need to hose off before you go back inside."

"Yeah, I am a bit wet."

"Sorry about that."

"No, no need to apologize. It was amazing. I love how wet you get."

"And I love how hard you get." She reached over and stroked my hardon. Then, with a heavy sigh, "But I need to be good, or I'm going to be very, very bad."

She looked at my pouting face, "And you're not being any help!"

"Sorry. I'll go."

We stood up. She brushed off her backside and said, "I'm going in to take a bath. I'd offer one to you, but I know if I let you into the house we're not going to stop with a bath. Sorry, but you're going to have to do with the hose."

I hopped over the fence, and she went inside. The water in the hose was extremely cold, which helped quell all sorts of thoughts. By the time I was done, I was clean--at least to the point of not smelling like the neighbor--and my cock was hiding from the cold.

After a very good night's sleep, I went out into the back yard the next morning only to find my gym shorts were still sitting by the fence.

-----------------------------

Thanks for reading. Please comment below.