Wife's Swimsuit Malfunction

Story Info
Wifes Has a Swimsuit Malfunction.
1k words
4.1
14.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers

A few years after getting married like most men I started fantasizing about wanting other men to see her small boyish chest. At the time I knew that she wouldn't never do it because of the size of her small 32a titties. I knew that she had one favorite bikini bathing suit that she loved to wear. The top was like a band running across her chest and hooked in the back and had no strings that went around her neck to hold it up. She liked this suit because it covered her small breasts completely. When she took it off after sunbathing it showed her boyish white breasts accented by her dark tanned body. Seeing her small breasts and puffy light brown areolas was very exciting to me. I had stopped asked her to show them off because I knew that she would never do it. So I knew that I would have to come up with an idea that would look like an accident when it happens.

I thought about it for a while then I up with the perfect solution to make it happen. Since she would wash it every time after she wore it I figured I could make it look like wear and tear on the clasps that held it together. So for the next two week when she was not around I got her bikini top and and using a razor blade I started the slow process of cutting one thread at a time from the loop where it hooked in place. I finished my last cut on her bikini top on a Friday afternoon. I putting her bikini top back in her drawer hoping that this Saturday would be the time that the clasp fail and her bikini top would fall off exposing her small titties at our pool party.

We were having a pool party at the house on Saturday afternoon and there would be a lot of people around of all ages including a few teenage boys who I was really hoping would see her small titties also. Saturday arrives and she put on her old reliable bikini and I was praying that it would not come undone until after the guests arrived for the party.

Everything was going as plan. I watched her with anticipation for most of the afternoon. Finally I thought watching as she walked over to the pool and got on the drive board and drove in. Just as I had hoped her bikini top strap gave way and reminded in the deep end of the pool while she glided into the shallow end. I guess that when she dove in with the pressure of the dive she didn't feel her top coming off her body. As she reached a point in the shadow end of the pool she stood up. So when she did stand up everyone who was watching her noticed that she was completely topless with her small white breasts were exposed. Everyone excluding most of the guy's got a good view of her boyish chest for about 45 seconds before she knew what was going on. She then quickly ducked back under the water and used her hands to cover up her breasts and nipples. She started yelled for someone to bring her a towel to cover up. I got her a towel to cover up and a shirt to put on. She was up set but I told her that everything was fine and it wasn't a big deal.

I walked her into the house asking her what happened? Full well knowing exactly what had happened. She said that she didn't know but when she looked at her bikini top she told me that the thread most have broken since the chlorine water make the look the just faded out so the threads gave way. The sight of everyone finally getting to see her small breasts and nipples excited me. Again I ask her if she was all right. She told me yes.

That little incident improved our sex life because every time we had sex I would tell how hot she looked with her small breasts exposed for everyone to see. I told her that I was sure ever guy loved seeing her small breasts. I told her that they probably masturbated while visualizing her her small titties. After talking about it several times I finally got her to admit to me that she liked that the guys finally got a good look at her small titties.

This little accident helped with her finally letting her brother see her beautiful little titties and with her decision to go topless when at home and not cover up after he moved in with us. I knew that her brother enjoys seeing her topless as much as I do. One day I was talking with her brother and asked him to bring a few of his friends around. I really wanted to see if she would cover up or remain topless for them. That night he called me and said he was bringing three of his friends with him and if it was still alright. I told him hell yes it would be perfectly fine. When they arrived my wife was sitting in the living room. She greeted them as they couldn't take their eyes off her small breasts. Her brother told them that she liked going topless and it was perfectly fine for them to look.

The rest is history. After that I knew she was comfortable being topless I took several pictures of her posing topless and keeping them in the photo protected of my wallet. So depending on the situation when I paid for something I could open my wallet so the clerk could see her topless pictures. If I noticed him trying to look at them I would show him all of her pictures which amounted to twelve. A small opportunity that turned into a great situation leading to her overcoming her insecurity about her boyish chest. I mentioned to her that some of the teenage boys managed to also see her breasts. That's when I talked to her about getting rid of all her padded bras telling her that they didn't serve any purpose anymore. She did kept her bras but always goes braless even to work. She would leave the top button open for a downblouse opportunity at work.

Hope you like this one.

ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers