All Comments on 'View from the Stairs'

by Lyks2BTeezd

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree

that I really wouldn't want to have sex with another man in front of my husband. But if that's what is enjoyable, then to each his own. The only thing I have to say, if you knew it was a cuckold story then maybe, don't read it.

rene_houstonrene_houstonover 18 years ago
Nice story

I often wonder why those who complain about these "wifey" stories even bother to read them, if they find them so offensive. You have to wonder if they also bust themselves in the balls every now and then as well.

I found your story very enjoyable, hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT !

I hope theres more like this....Please.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Accident & Facial Surgery

GMAFB - Guy is in a serious accident and has had extensive facial surgery and needs substantial attention for several days. He will NOT be ready for or interested in a knob job for at least several more days. After such trauma, the body goes into a depression state to allow natural healing processes time and rest to work effectively. Don't care how macho he is, it just ain't happening! Given that, the rest is fairly traditional 'peek thru the louvers' voyeurism, and not bad (but also not great.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Nice, nothing like watching your wife pleasure another man. Some time I wish she would invite me to enjoy it with her. I am patient and hopeful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes!

VERY HOT story!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Rene

Rene, way back in 05, how.Would I know that I don't like a story unless I read it? For the record, I didn't like it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Should

A man would have destroyed them both, but a cuck just watched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot hope

I hope he proceeded to fuck bet brains out over the kitchen table! So hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pfuuujjjj....

Ez egy undorító sz@r írás...! Kívánom hogy a feleséged /vagy barátnőd/ is ezt tegye Veled!!!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

And if the writer wasnt a closeted little gay man, he'd orally divorce here. But most wimps cant bring themselves to do it. Its called being afraid of how the world will see them.

Though by now I am sure you found the man of your dreams and no longer have to pretend to like poontang.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLyks2BTeezd@Lyks2BTeezd
Just a middle-aged schmo - smart and funny - doin' his best to get by. I'm visually stimulated. Ladies: Tease me with ruthless and reckless abandon. Guys: Let me watch your ladies in action. Couples: I love to photograph.