View of my Sister-in-Law

Story Info
Fantasizing about sister-in-law after seeing her at the pool.
878 words
3.41
26.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my wife and would never do anything to upset or hurt her. I think part of ensuring that is sometimes letting the mind wonder and fantasize and that those will sometimes not involve her, which in turn helps to keep things remaining feeling fresh as time goes on.

One such time was when we were still engaged and about to move into my future mother in laws for several months.

Ahead of the move, it was an extremely hot day in August and Hayden and I had just got to her mother's house for a pool day. Walking in the house Hayden went straight to get changed and I went into the kitchen to get a drink.

Through the kitchen windows I could see her sister, Kathleen, and her bf Brent in the pool. Kathleen had on, from what I can recall of the color, an orange 1 piece thong bathing suit. What is stuck in my memory is how she was floating around the pool on a floatie on her belly.

As she drifted around, the floatie spun so that her plump ass, which was eating up all of the thong from her suit, faced right at me. Normally Kathleen dresses so that you can't see much of her alabaster white skin, which is covered in numerous tattoos. She is a beautiful girl, and there's been occasions for holidays,etc.. where she will get all done up and she will look absolutely stunning.

As I stood there having a drink of water I couldn't take my eyes off of her perfect ass starring right back at me. I strained to see if I could see in between her legs. My dick had immediately started to swell up.

All I could do was continue to be locked in this trance of starring at her ass, thinking about being able to straddle her, and slide my long hard thick shaft in between her big ass cheeks.

What it would look like seeing my cock disappear inside her tight wet pussy. I wonder what her pussy tastes like, what it would look like starring up at her from in between her legs as her breathing would become intensified from my tongue working in and around every inch of her wet lips.

What it would do to me, as I get so turned on my making girls cum, as i continued on, reaching up to massage her boobs, that had always appeared to be a bit larger than Hayden's. How wet could I make her.

Would she love one or two fingers stroking inside her soaking wet pussy as I continued to flick my tongue up and down, up and down her clit. As her juices would continue to pour out and slide down her lips, would she want me to massage and rub her juices down in between that magnificent big ass and run my fingers up and down, teasing her asshole, making it wetter and wetter with her own made lube to stick ever so gently the tip of my pinky finger in her ass as I used my fat tongue to lick big strokes up her entire pussy length before shoving my tongue inside her pussy and trying to get deep inside her.

What would it feel like to take my completely soaked hand and use her juices to lube up my throbbing stained hard rock cock as I continued to flick her clit and massage her tits as she reached down with her tatted arm to push and bury my face even more into her pussy.

My mind continued to wonder.

By now I couldn`t help myself and I had started stroking myself over my gym shorts slowly as I had a raging hardon. My dick felt so strained. "Fuck she is sexy," I thought to myself... Fuck.

Unfortunately, Hayden had finished changing and was coming down the hall to head outside. I quickly reached in, tucked my hardon up into my waist band so she couldn`t see. My entire shaft pulsed immensely with every heart beat. How Hayden didn't see my massive erection, I will never know. My thoughts remained on Kathleen's ass.

"Are you going to get changed?" Hayden said, as she walked by, grabbing a towel.

"Going now, just needed a drink," I stammered out to her, as she walked out onto the deck.

I strained to grab one more look at at Kathleen's amazing ass before heading to the bathroom.

I scrambled to lock the door, drop my shorts as quickly as I could, closed my eyes to picture her amazing ass.. I grabbed my still rock hard cock and slowly started stroking the entire length of my shaft, not being able to get the image of spraying lube all over her ass...massaging it all in as I stroked myself over her ass before sandwiching myself in between her ass cheeks...

...I wondered, would she let me know somehow to continue on and tell of other times. Does she see the likes on the sexy lingerie she must own. Would she ever let me know.

Things I would never act on, but fantasize about... I can't help it. There's more things I wonder, and wonder if she ever thinks of things also.