Vigilance Ep. 01: Beginning Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No bitch," she whispered wildly in my ear and bit my earlobe. "You don't cum until I tell you, my fuck toy. Yeah, that's it, my slut boy," she said gruffly but with a slight hint of calm and cultivated reassurance. Her cocky arrogance demanded my obedience. "You're my bitch, to do whatever I want and you love it. Hold it back, I can feel you pulsating." She pumped, stopped, pumped again and stopped with each tight squeeze. "No, my bitch, you can't cum yet."

"Oh fuck, I can't hold it any longer, my mistress," I mumbled mindlessly.

"No, not yet, my little pony," she groaned with the guttural urge of powerful womanhood. Face to face, into my eyes she stared darkly. "What do we do, my lover, in the stable with the horses?" she provoked eerily. "What do we do, stable boy," she repeated.

"We ride them, my mistress," I answered in an altered state.

"Get on the floor, slave," she ordered as she stepped back. "Your ass is mine, bitch." She spewed her aggressiveness from the depth of primal carnality. Such was an alternate personality that shifts upon willful salacious intention. "I'm gonna fuck you, ride you and pound you until you explode. Now! On the floor and get that dick in the air, slave boy."

"Yes, ma'am, Do me hard and rough, baby," I whispered and obeyed her commands.

"That's it, slut boy, on the ground on your back," she purred with ominous flare, like a lioness protecting her lair. "Now, spread those legs." Her bare foot kicked my ankles and I submitted to her dominance. My legs opened wide. "Grip your balls and hold your cock up, point it at me." Rosa straddled my pelvis. The sight of her powerfully naked domination hovered over me for a moment. "I'm gonna milk you dry. You will worship this pussy."

"Oh my god, dark mistress, I worship your pussy," I breathed and panted, sweat gleamed across my forehead. "You gotta take me now, love, I need you to mount and do me."

"Yeah, whore, you enjoy the torment, you're my bitch, right?" she hissed with breathy huffs and a gaze that would melt an iceberg. Smoldering lust heated the air around us. "Here we go, boy toy, now get those legs straight, point that big dick at my pussy lips." Slowly she eased down. Thick muscular thighs balanced her descent. "Hold it steady," she demanded. "No!" She slapped my hands away from her ankles as I was about to grab her. "I will tell you when to touch me, you hot little hussy. You wait until for it my lovely beautiful man."

"Yes, mistress, my goddess," I muttered with lightheaded anticipation. In the amber tinted light of her office, feeling the prickle of the well-groomed red carpet on my back, tingling sensations shot up and down my spine. "Wow, you're so beautiful and erotic," I whispered. Feeling over the edge, as always with her, the presence was awe-inspiring and motivated the liberation of liveliness. Going beyond the senses, letting go, and embracing the creative flow of the imagination, elevated energies mount the passions within. "My dark raven, you're the warrior queen."

"You betcha my fuck toy, I am your queen. The one who dominates every sense you possess," she cooed with a groan. "Oh yeah, you like this hot pussy." As she squatted over me, the played with my penis. Slapped it a few times, jerked me, palmed the head, and teased my balls with gentle squeezes. "Tell me you want it, beg for it, and plead for my cunt. Worship it."

"I want it badly, love goddess, I need it, please fuck me," I mumbled. The sight of her physical essence was joyous torment. "Wow," I mumbled. "You're beautiful."

"Hmm, you're pretty yummy yourself, and we'll see how much fucking you can take." She stood up with a wicked grin, bent over and gripped the head of my cock. Her fingers were strong, skilled and determined to squeeze me. "Geezus, you get big, nice, girthy, and juicy."

"I need you badly on me," I whispered nearly in a blissful coma. "Fuck me, baby."

"Oh, my love, you're gonna get fucked," she murmured wildly.

With her round fleshy dimpled ass hiked in the air, she lowered her head to the tip of my dick. Fleshy lips of her pubis toyed with the head of my penis. Dripping readiness oozed between us, as our bodies naughtily yearned for massive sexual release. And, that butt of hers was magnificent. Just watching it wiggle easily gave me a hard on. Every inch of her ass demanded homage and reverence for the potency of our carnality Not to mention of course, her ample breasts, with large brown aureola and plump nipples, screamed obedience beyond the senses.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum, explode, erupt," I said with an aching sigh.

"No you're not, at least not until I let you. Beg for it." She pressed the head of my cock deeper into her spread vagina. "There you go, control that huge buildup of cum, baby. Wait, hold it back, not yet. Soon, I wanna it gush like a fountain and spurt everywhere."

"Oh, my god, you feel so good," I hissed, strained and ached with a low sensual hum. "Goddamnit, fuck me, please, mistress," my inner sex person pleaded. "Please, fuck me."

"Ah, my slave boy, you betcha, bitch, I'm gonna fuck you," she mouthed sternly. "But, I want you slick and thick, so you slide all the way to the hilt." She held herself open, and rubbed her oozing wetness up and down my shaft. She greased my length with lubricant and jacked me off a few times. "No, not yet, slave. I can feel you throbbing. Hold it back, that's it."

At that instant, no sooner had she said that, she plunged down on me roughly. Rosa, the hot Latina fiery rose bud, burst out with a throaty scream. My cock, engorged with raging need, blood filled lust, went deep into the wondrous clutches of her vaginal depths. Wet, dripping and throbbing her vaginal lips engulfed me and sucked me inside her. Buried to the hilt, she rotated that beautiful big ass and bounced wildly. I was clutched hard and held tightly, as her muscled thighs rode my pelvis. The feeling was intense and beyond precise description. Rosa altered my consciousness, as my mind dove into her fleshy carnal inferno ready to burst with spurts of cum.

Between us, flesh to flesh, balls deep, sopping and drooling, white-hot thoughts of pure uninhibited ecstasy captured my senses. I was under her spell and enslaved by her unbridled erotic nature. Rough wild intimacy tugged the lengths and depths of our passion. Tightly muscled, squeezing hard, her vagina clamped and gripped my penis like a vise around a steel pipe, bent and ready to be spent. She held my shoulders down, threw her head back and slammed her wide hips on my pelvis. My cock ached to blow the load while her voracious appetite fucked me.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard, oh god, that's it!" I babbled to her and left no doubt she was fully in charge and would take my senses wherever she wanted. "Yes, yes!"

"Oh yeah, slave boy," she breathed down at me and slapped me a few times, then held onto my throat, as I grabbed handfuls of her fleshy ass. Firmly, she squeezed her pubis and gently clutched my neck. "That's it, hit it, baby, do me fast, get some. Jam it, get it, go for it big boy," she squealed. "Come on, pump me, stay in there, feel that thing milking your cock. You're fucking me so good. No, don't shoot yet. That's it, hold on, beg some more, there you go."

"Oh my god," I groaned. "I'm gonna blow my load in you, my mistress."

"You blow your cum where I tell you, my love," Rosa demanded and pulled up swiftly.

The beautiful sight of her ass jiggling as she moved shot through me like a sudden electrical shock wave. Magnificent and sexy and sensual, the sight and sent of her drove me beyond insanity. I tightened up, my balls tensed and I held on to her ass cheeks. Her big plump and lovely vagina spread wide, gaped open and oozed luscious juices, as my cock slipped out of her. She knelt to my side, hovered with her ass in the air, and gripped my cock with one hand.

"Oh baby, here it comes!" I groaned again the wonderful agony of sensuality.

"Here we go, hold it, stay right there, I can feel it, you're slipping over the edge, so big and girthy. The mushroom head is bulging," she uttered erotically.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, my head's gonna explode," I muttered about to lose my mind.

"Do it, baby, now, go for it, on my tits, shoot at me," she uttered sumptuously.

Jacking me slowly, strongly, and easing her grip up and down, her fingers teased my greased shaft. Gleaming from the mix of our bodily fluids, the lubricant and her skillfulness, my dick throbbed with ferocious convulsions. The eruption was tremendous an explosion that shot cum upward in a mystifying arc. As I shook and shuddered with every nerve in my body, she opened her mouth and hunched toward me to catch some of the spurting juices.

With multiple spasms that jerked my spine up and down, my cum splattered across her magnificent breasts, and dripped over her perfectly shaped brown nipples. The streams of hot milky giz gushed like a geyser and left trails from her lips, over her boobs, on her nipples and down to her navel. When I came, she squealed with a joyous glint in her eyes.

"Oh fuck!" I said and came unglued by the tumult of spray that bathed her.

"Wow, nice, very nice, I love it when you cum on me, baby," Rosa hissed and panted. "Damnit, I came again, when you came. Oh fuck me, baby, that was wonderful, geezus, I just want to suck you and drink your cum." She sat back on her glorious ass and smile. "What the fuck!"

"Thank you," I mumbled in oblivion, my mind went white hot. "Geezus what a woman."

"The best, baby," Rosa whispered and licked her lips with a deep breath.

"I'm dizzy," I panted and slumped next to her. "You're a goddess."

"You're my slave boy, and I love being with you," she murmured and wrapped herself around me. "Sorry, but I got to get busy. We'll do this again. You know who will be here soon."

"Whew," I said hugging her tightly. "I long for it very soon."

"Quick get dressed, my dear," she urged and in a flash got dressed and renewed.

With that, the world changed again. In a flash, a hug, a tight heartfelt embrace, a longing gaze, and the door shut behind me. Another cup of coffee, and surveillance continued. Memories are essential. A flash back gives insight. Dreams are streams of memories to enliven the essential nature of personal transformation. Good or bad, horrible or hopeful, the primacy of thoughts are spurred by the intensity of each experience. Those who don't know from experiencing the world have no conception of what things mean. Transformation is key.

For me, I preferred to be alone and reside within the solitude of so many inner voices inside my head. An Army doctor, who worked for an agency outside Washington, D.C., once said I was very close to the profile of an anti-social personality type. I would disagree and claim the truth of liberated individuality. Not fully appreciating the skillful artistry of the work I did, he feigned concern. Really, doc? His whole field of study was based the opinion of others and not on real science. Just conjecture turned into the pseudoscience of arrogant theories.

The real world, the one that is bare, brazen and very bad, is more diverse than the sterile confines of an examination room. And, for an opinion developed from the safe and secure boundaries of a government facility, the fanciful notion remains intriguing. Yep, so much for the unfounded theories of academia, and after that, it was time to retire. Overall, it's all about the sexuality of the individual persona. A psyche in transition from ignorance to a mature awakening, comes into a wholeness of being through a lot of fucking. Totality of a person, from day one, to the sunset of the last moment, is the sum total of a transformed carnality.

Life is in the moment, as the quest for transformation offers options for the intrigue of free will. Naturally, there are caveats and consequences to exercising liberation and freedom of expression. Others will disagree, criticize and challenge your actions and perspectives. They, the proverbial them, clinging to the herd, the mainstream, the normalcy, the fears of nonconformity, will oppose you. When beliefs are threatened dangerous things happen, as hope springs eternal in the emotional neediness of immediate gratification. They are afraid so they act foolishly.

Speaking of an example of sexual weaponization, when sex becomes destructive, the lifeform I sought appeared in the main concourse of the mall. A glance at my phone brought up a photo file. Right on schedule, his habits were predictable. Children's day at the mall. Here he was waiting for a target of opportunity. Rico Pequeño, aka Dick Small, retired congressman and pedophile. Although out of office, as a deacon in his church, he held significant political and commercial power at the local level. My beginning again would ensure his terminal retirement.

12