Vignette in Pale Yellow: The Beach

Story Info
Two women scat in the moonlight.
1.7k words
4.66
5.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie and Cheryl were spending part of their summer holiday as "guests" of Professor Peter Kincaid at his beachside summer residence. All three taught in the English department at the same community college, and, more interestingly, all three were lovers and swung together. They had already made love at a secluded spot on the private beach, and in half the bedrooms in the house, not to mention on several pieces of furniture in the spacious living room. Even the kitchen table marked the spot of one of their episodes. But as much fun as this afforded them, Jeanie and Cheryl counted an additional practice as an integral feature of their relationship, that only they shared, and that was a love, a fervor, for scat. Peter knew about their passionate cravings regarding this fetish, had even been invited to participate with them, but he'd always refused. Early in the evening of their fourth day, shortly after they had brought Peter to a rousing climax while sucking him off together, Cheryl mentioned to him that she and Jeanie would be leaving him for a few hours later that night in order to scat together on the beach.

Shortly after midnight the girls walked the hundred yards or so from the house, dressed in bikinis and tee shirts, and made their way onto the beach. They walked a little ways past where they all had made love two days earlier. Cheryl had taken a couple of beach towels with her and now stretched them out on the sand. On top of the towels, they laid a 6x6 piece of plastic drop cloth that Cheryl had brought from home just for this purpose, and on that they placed themselves. The moon was a night or two from being full, and the sky was clear, so there was some illumination, enough that they could see fairly well within a few feet.

"It's really warm for almost one in the morning," said Jeanie. "There must be a land breeze. Not overly damp, either." They sat for a while, getting used to the light and making sure they were alone, despite the time. Beaches can be magnets for lovers late at night, and though they were pretty sure such people occupied parts of the beach, none were near them. Finally they felt safe enough to embrace each other and kiss. They helped each other remove their bikinis and tee shirts. They were extremely horny and eager to do what they had come to do, and kissed passionately and licked each other's breasts and pussies lustily.

Cheryl turned Jeanie onto her stomach and buried her face in her ass crack, licking her, relishing her salty sweat. She spread her cheeks apart and zeroed her tongue into her asshole. When it was drenched with her saliva, she put a finger into her and then stretched out her body over Jeanie's back so she could whisper in her ear.

"God, I'm so fucking horny right now, Jeanie," she whispered while thrusting her finger in Jeanie's ass, "Gift me, love, give me your shit," and she kissed her neck and bit her gently on her upper back. Jeanie ground her ass onto Cheryl's finger, raising her ass up in the air.

"Crawl under me," Jeanie implored Cheryl. "Put your tits under my ass. I've been holding this all day, all yesterday, just for you, for us to share."

Cheryl submerged her face into Jeanie's ass crack once again tonguing it deeply before crawling between her legs. She arranged her tits under Jeanie's ass and cupped her cheeks with her hands. "Come on, lover," she said softly. "Give me your treasure!"

Jeanie strained slightly, taking one last look up and down the beach, listening intently, and sensing no one about, relaxed, and a turd cascaded from her onto Cheryl's breasts.

Cheryl moaned ecstatically and then giggled slightly, "Fuck me," she said. "There's so much! Oh, it's fantastic! So creamy!" She was smearing it all over her tits and onto Jeanie's ass. Jeanie moved back a few inches, straightened her body upright on her knees, told Cheryl there was more, and made another deposit on her belly. Cheryl reacted so excitedly to this that Jeanie had to shush her, laughing.

"Get your tits down here so I can spread this delicious poop on them," Cheryl said. Jeanie turned around and through the dim light saw how Cheryl had covered her body, from her thighs to her chin, in creamy brown shit.

"You look beautiful," Jeanie gushed and sat across her pussy. Cheryl immediately reached for Jeanie's tits with her soiled hands and rubbed them thoroughly, covering them in shit. She held Cheryl's hands to her breasts with her own hands and helped her spread her brown treasure all over them. Then she laid down on Cheryl and mashed her tits into hers, moving in a circle, their tits dancing. Cheryl lifted her head and mouthed one of Jeanie's nipples, sucking it, devouring the poop on it. Jeanie reached her face down to Cheryl's breasts and sucked them as well. With their mouths and chins and cheeks painted a dark brown, they kissed each other, long and deep, their tongues dueling.

"I love how this feels on me," said Cheryl at the end of one long stretch of kisses. "It's such a power surge, the nastiness of it and the utter luxuriousness."

Jeanie pushed a handful of shit off Cheryl's belly and onto her pussy, smearing it all over it and between her legs, before moving her face down there. She got between Cheryl's legs and licked her pussy. She tongued all around her labia and then inside, causing her to moan and gasp. She put a finger in Cheryl's asshole and stimulated both holes. Cheryl massaged her own breasts, pulling on her nipples, which made the climax that was building in her cunt increase in power. Jeanie focused her tongue on Cheryl's clit and soon she spilled over the top and orgasmed. Jeanie continued to lick her, but more slowly, Cheryl coming down from her climax gradually. She kept her finger in her ass, however, moving it in and out and around in a circle.

"Lay down, love," Cheryl told Jeanie. "That finger's worked marvels on me, and it's my turn to offer gifts."

Jeanie laid down on her back on the now very shit-soiled drop cloth and towels. Cheryl stood over her and said, "Let me give you something more," and began to pee on her, drenching her torso and tits. Jeanie smiled broadly as the liquid pelted her body, enjoying all of it, swooshing it over her body with her hands. Cheryl finally stopped peeing and while still standing released a long turd onto Jeanie's belly that spilled over onto her tits.

"If you have more, do it on my face," Jeanie said, and Cheryl took a small step forward and crouched down slightly and more shit swam out of her ass, this time as Jeanie requested. It was smaller than the first log but landed right in her mouth, startling her; such perfect aim is usually not achieved in such things. She took it out of her mouth and then sucked it, savoring the taste. Cheryl knelt next to her and kissed her, and they passed the log back and forth. Both had their hands buried in the pile on Jeanie's belly and tits and smeared it all around. Their breathing intensified as if they were running a race, and they both felt they were losing control of their senses. Cheryl hugged Jeanie's body to her, rubbing it all around with her own, kissing her and licking her, and then forced her legs back and scissored her own legs between hers. Their pussies pressed in to one another, and they fucked each other that way. Cheryl being on top could deliver most of the pressure, and she ground her cunt almost with fury into Jeanie's until with a loud sigh she orgasmed.

It was Cheryl's turn to shush her lover, and she did so laughingly. "Do you want to get us arrested?" she asked. "Can't you come in silence like a good little girl?"

"Just like you, I suppose," and they both laughed again. They lay together, relishing each other, unable to stop touching and kissing. The moon was directly overhead and they stared at it, so happy they were sharing this moment in the way that they were.

"'Don't let's ask for the moon, we have the stars,'" Jeanie suddenly said.

"What's that from, a Muriel Spark novel?" asked Cheryl.

"No, an old Bette Davis movie, actually."

"I'm afraid I don't know it. I suppose it would be great if we could just lie here forever gazing at that incredible moon," said Cheryl, "but I guess we're going to have to get back. Do we make a mad dash for the ocean across the sand, like soldiers charging across No-Man's-Land?"

"You've got it, girl, and hope we're not spotted."

"Or smelled," added Cheryl, which caused them to laugh.

"We really made a mess here," Jeanie said. "We'll take everything with us down to the water and wash it all out in the ocean and then again in that outdoor shower at the house. We'll have to put the towels in the washing machine later."

They gathered everything up, scanned the beach thoroughly, and headed the several hundred feet to the water's edge. They were utterly alone, to their relief. They dropped their bikinis and tee shirts on the sand and took everything else with them into the water. The ocean was very calm, and they were able to clean themselves and everything else without getting knocked about too much. Just before exiting the water, they gave each other a big hug and kissed passionately. They put their bikini bottoms on and their tee shirts, but threw their tops into the carryall along with the now-folded drop cloth. That might come in handy again before they had to go home.

Holding hands as they walked back to the house, Jeanie said, "Let's see, today is Wednesday. How about we plan another date for Saturday night. Are you good with that?"

"Sounds perfect," Cheryl replied.