Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********************************

The rest of the day was spent lazily hanging around the condo and drinking wine, followed by a fine dinner at a local restaurant and more wine. After the hyperactive sexuality of their day, they fell asleep spooning, Lisa's sweet butt cheeks holding Paul's ever-ready rod, his hand cradling her full boob.

Even considering their frequent lovemaking and the previous day's activities, Lisa was not the least surprised to be awakened in the middle of the night by the feeling of Paul's growing cock pressing insistently into her butt crack from behind. She pushed her hips back toward him slightly and felt him respond by pulling her back against him with his hand on her hip.

"I would ask if that's a pistol in your pocket," she whispered, 'but you don't seem to have any pockets."

"A pocket wouldn't hold what I have for you, baby," he whispered back. His hand moved from her hip, across her lower abdomen, and through her neatly trimmed bush. He began using his fingers to rub her slit and occasionally stim her clit.

"You don't waste any time," she said with a smile as she used her own hand to press his pelvis more firmly against her.

"You're wet already."

"Baby, I'm always wet for you."

"It's part of your charm, yeah."

Their desire for each other never ebbed; their relationship was defined by sex as much as by anything else. Even with the frequency of their coupling, Paul could generally get hard multiple times a day and Lisa lived in a perpetually stimulated state, her pussy wet and ready for him.

Paul moved his hand to her leg and lifted it gently from the knee. Lisa knew what came next and smiled. Paul slid closer to her and changed the angle of his legs and pelvis. Lisa closed her eyes in anticipation as he reached down and guided his shaft into her. "Mmmmmmmmm..." she sighed as he began rhythmically plumbing the depths of her pussy with a slow, even pace. She reached down and rubbed her clit as he moved his hand up to fondle her breast.

Their gentle lovemaking continued for several minutes, Paul's staying power enhanced by the hours of rest and recuperation. He continued to gently fondle her breasts, first one then the other, kneading the soft flesh and toying with her sensitive nipples while she gently rubbed her swollen clit. The feel of her ass against him heightened the excitement.

Her sweet, tight wetness finally had the expected effect on his member, and he felt the familiar stirring in his balls. "Are you there yet?" he whispered.

"Don't worry about me," she replied. "Just fill me up."

He closed his eyes and rested his head against her neck. "Gladly," he moaned softly and gave into his final release, his hot juice pumping into her. She felt his wet warmth paint her cervix and felt the spasms of his cock as he emptied.

"Ohgodyes," she sighed. "I love to feel you cum like that." While mutual orgasms were delightful, they gave each other enough pleasure that even when only one came they both derived enjoyment from it.

"Ohfuckmethatwasgood" he exhaled in a torrent.

"Yeah it was,' she agreed. They fell asleep again with her leg draped over his and his semirigid cock still in her.

********************

The River

The area was laced with hiking trails, and many of the various creeks flowing into and forming the lake presented excellent opportunities to explore. They found a trail that ran along a large creek, with a low enough gradient to be enjoyable without requiring too much effort. The creek, really a small river, had enough flow to accommodate tubers. There were a few hikers out with them, enjoying the warm seasonal weather and the breathtaking surroundings.

A few miles into their hike the trail had risen to about 30 feet above the creek. The angle of the bank was suitable for climbing down toward the water, and the ground itself was dotted with rocks and fallen logs. With Paul leading, they climbed down to a spot with a flat rock about the size of a sofa, with an excellent view of the flowing water and that not visible from the trail above. They sat down and shared the electrolyte drink and Clif bar they carried when exercising.

"Oh man, this is sweet," Paul said. "Hard to believe there are housing developments less than five miles away."

Lisa smiled as she answered. "Don't you wish we could live in a place like this all the time?"

Paul sounded wistful. "I've thought about it more than once."

"We should really consider retiring here."

Paul turned to look at her. "Seriously? You like it that much?"

"Oh hell yes. Fresh air, trees, nature, beauty everywhere you look. What more could we want?"

"Something we could afford, for one thing. Prices must be sky high around here."

"I've checked. They're not as bad as you would think."

"I will definitely check into it."

"Here. Think about this." Leaning toward him, Lisa started planting kisses around the side of his neck and nibbled on his earlobe. His skin rose in goosebumps.

"Oh fuck," he sighed.

"Yeah, maybe." she answered with a chuckle. Her right hand snaked down over his thigh, and she started massaging his package through his shorts.

"If you think this is going to convince me..." he sighed.

"I don't need to do this to convince you," she answered. "I just want you." He turned to face her and she planted a long kiss on him, her tongue dancing across his teeth. She continued to knead his cock and balls, feeling him grow in her hand.

"Now for something completely different," she joked, quoting a line from Monty Python, a favorite of theirs. Sitting up, she grabbed the hem of her shirt and quickly lifted it over her head. As usual, she was braless and her round breasts stood proudly on her chest. Paul couldn't help but stare at them; they were as perfect a rack as he had ever seen. Firm with just the right amount of droop, they were delightful c-cup mounds of pure sexy.

And Lisa knew how to use them, like she knew how to use the rest of her body. Moving in front of Paul and facing him while standing, the slope put her tits right at his waist level. Deftly unfastening his shorts, she pulled on the waistband and Paul instinctively lifted his hips and she pulled them down to his ankles. His pole stood proud in his lap.

Leaning forward, Lisa used her hands to press her tits around his cock, and began moving them up and down, their warm, pillowy softness a unique and exciting experience. Her tits were perfectly sized and shaped for what she was doing, big enough to envelop his organ but not so large as to hide it. The sight of its head rhythmically poking up toward her face combined with the slight friction sensation was incredible. She smiled up at him.

"I can hear the people walking on the trail above us. Wouldn't they love to see this."

Paul laughed out loud. "Yeah, I think they would pay to see it."

Her boobs were truly works of art. Each the size of a half melon, they stood on her chest proudly but with just enough mature hang to give them the classic teardrop shape he so adored. Pale in tone with nipples and aureoles a few shades darker, his eyes were inexorably drawn to them whenever they were exposed, which was often.

"Sometimes I think you love me for my tits," she joked.

"You know better than that," he replied, "but I have to admit that you have a world-class rack."

They carried on their conversation, randomly going from subject to subject, really just passing the time as she continued to rub her magnificent tits around his steel-like rod. The friction and softness around his cock were having their intended effect and he eventually felt his balls starting to boil. "I'm almost there, babe."

"Where do you want to cum?"

Paul thought for a second. He had given her many pearl necklaces before and she had swallowed hundreds of his loads, and he had a sudden inspiration.

"I want to cum on those beautiful tits."

"As you wish, my love. Just say when." She continued her up and down movements, squeezing her glorious melons more firmly against his rod. After another minute he felt the inevitable result.

"Okay, I'm ready."

Lisa backed away slightly, releasing his shaft from her pillowy embrace and grabbing it with her right hand just as he began to shoot his load. The first spasm landed between her mounds as she gently stroked him, and she expertly guided the rest onto each in turn, The white streaks added a fine finishing touch to her bare chest. Paul gasped for air as his orgasm subsided.

"You are just the best."

Lisa smiled slyly. "Yeah, I am. I'm tempted to walk back to the condo topless."

Paul laughed heartily. "I know you, and I know you would do exactly that."

She gave a sly smile. "What will you do for me if I do?"

Paul considered her for a moment. He knew she had no trouble showing off her delicious body in public.

"If you walk back to the condo topless, I will eat your pussy for a full thirty minutes."

Lisa threw her head back and laughed. "You would enjoy that as much as I would."

"True. You up to the challenge?"

Lisa smirked at Paul. "Get that tongue ready, boy. You are so on."

And meet the challenge she did.

Needless to say, there were a lot of double takes and more than a few comments. Since it was mid-week there were no kids encountered, so Lisa was able to hike all the way back to the condo with her gorgeous tits proudly exposed. Her purposeful stride and straight ahead focus was intimidating enough to foreclose any untoward actions, and Paul's large presence next to her ensured her safety.

For his part, Paul was proud to be seen with such a brave, beautiful woman, and he smiled at the reactions of the couples they encountered and the fist bumps some of the men offered. As one couple passed them, he heard the woman say, "Well if she can...", and glanced back at them in time to see her pulling her sport bra up over her head.

Lisa lost count of how many times she came once they returned to the condo and Paul paid off the bet.

**************

Dirt Road

The obligatory family visit to her brother's cabin had cramped their style. Really no more than a large sleeping area above a living room and kitchen/dining area, the upstairs was arrayed like a hostel, with variety of single beds and cots that would accommodate ten people; this weekend found it full. It was used primarily as a hunting lodge by her brother and his friends, a real man cave kind of place, so privacy and comfort were not the focus. Their frequent lovemaking had come to a screeching halt.

"Fuck, I'm horny," she whispered to him as they shared the communal breakfast.

Paul smiled and whispered back, "So what's new about that?" She jokingly slapped his arm.

"I'm serious. We need to get out of here."

Paul looked into her eyes and saw the burning passion there. "Hey, Ron," he said, turning his attention to her brother. "Is that old stone building by the creek still there, the one that was a sawmill?"

"As far as I know," her brother answered. "I haven't been down that way in years."

"I think we're going to go do a bit of exploring today."

Her brother smiled in return as he knew his sister's nature and immediately deduced their real intention. "Sure. Enjoy," he answered.

After helping to clean up the residue of breakfast, Paul and Lisa immediately headed out of the cabin. Summers in Central Pennsylvania were hot and humid, so they were wearing shorts and t-shirts along with solid, ankle-high hiking boots. He loved the look of minimal clothing with boots, and the sight of her dressed like that stirred him.

"I love my family, but they get in the way sometimes, you know?" she intoned.

"Yeah. That's one audience that probably wouldn't appreciate watching us do what we do so well."

Lisa laughed, picturing her straightlaced Baptist sister and prudish brother-in-law watching them put on a personal porn show. They already thought that Lisa and Paul were promiscuous libertines, sinful beyond redemption. "Oh gawd, the idea of it is too outlandish to even picture." She took his hand as they walked down the lane and onto the dirt road leading from the house.

Even in the midsummer heat the surroundings were spectacular, with walls of oak and maple lining the road. Birds of every variety could be heard, and the gurgling of a small creek echoed. The road they were on served many of the encampments in the area; in fall the woods would be loaded with deer and turkey, making them a favorite location for the many hunters in that part of the country. As they rounded a curve that took them behind a small hill, Lisa stopped and dropped his hand.

Quickly glancing in both directions and listening closely to confirm they were alone, she quickly unfastened her shorts and pushed them and her panties down to her knees. Bending at the waist and grasping her ass cheeks, she looked over her shoulder at Paul and spread them to expose her already wet pussy and the brown bud of her ass.

"Fuck me right now. We don't have many chances like this at the cabin."

Paul was well aware of her predilection for fucking anywhere and everywhere, so he wasn't the least bit taken aback by her brazenness. He in fact reveled in it and was willing to indulge her at any time. Quickly loosening his own shorts and letting them fall to his ankles, he grabbed his already rigid cock and guided it into her wet. waiting pussy. She let out a soft moan as he entered her.

"Oh yes, just like that," she sighed. Paul grasped her hips and began pistoning in and out of her and she bounced back against him with every thrust, his cock framed by the cheeks of her amazing ass, their pent up passion evident in the feral nature of their coupling. He was mesmerized by the sight of the vibrations that flowed across her butt cheeks every time his pelvis slapped against her.

"Oh-oh-oh gaw-aw-awd yeh-eh-es," she rhythmically chanted in time with his thrusts as he relentlessly pounded her from behind. "You feel so fucking good in me." They continued like that for several minutes, both naked below the waist, standing in the middle of that dirt road and grunting as he drove himself harder and harder into her, totally lost in the scene they were creating and oblivious to the rest of the world.

Looking at him over her shoulder, she breathlessly said "Fuck me in the ass."

Paul didn't pause in his ministrations; while butt stuff wasn't a frequent part of their lovemaking, he had certainly penetrated her back door on several occasions.

"You sure?" he asked. "You're dripping wet, but I don't know if it's enough to get me into your butt."

Lisa smiled at him while he continued to slam her from behind. "I knew I wanted this, so I came prepared." Reaching down into the pocket of her shorts, she pulled out a small tube of K-Y and held it toward him. "Lube us both up."

His dick still pumping in and out of her dripping snatch, Paul opened the tube and squeezed a small amount directly onto the brown star of her ass, then capped the tube and slipped it back into the pocket of her shorts. Returning his attention to her ass, he rubbed the lube around her hole, then used his thumb to move some of it into her back door. While continuing to pump her pussy he sunk he thumb to its base into her ass and she sighed loudly.

"Oh my fucking gawd," she moaned. He could feel her sphincter slowly relax around this new insertion and began moving it in and out of her. Both of her lower holes were now receiving attention and she could feel her orgasm starting to build. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..." Her mouth could put a sailor to shame when she was in the throes of passion.

Paul pulled his cock from her pussy and used the lube that had accumulated on his hand to coat his member. Lisa was still moving her hips rhythmically against him. "Oh gawd come on," whined plaintively. "I'm so fucking close."

Holding his erection, Paul slid it up and down quickly between her delightful butt cheeks to further spread the K-Y on it, then guided the head against her anus. Pushing slowly but firmly, he felt the initial resistance before feeling her sphincter yield and accept his rod. He went slowly enough to allow her ass to adjust to his size, eventually sinking its entire length into her as she gasped and closed her eyes. She reached between her thighs and began furiously rubbing her sensitive clit as he pistoned gently in and out of her butt.

After only a few strokes of his shaft, the stimulation of her vagus nerve finally pushed her over the top and she let the release come, the waves of orgasmic pleasure washing over her. Tears formed in her eyes at the intensity of the moment, the feeling intensifying as she felt Paul's hot cum shoot into her bowel. She sobbed in response.

Suddenly they both heard the sound of an ATV echoing off the forest walls, and she felt Paul start to withdraw his cock. "Don't you fucking move," she commanded. "I'm still coming down. Don't. Fucking. Move." The sound of the engine drew noticeably closer as they both panted.

"Jesus H. Peterson," she gasped. "We have to do that more often. I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out."

"I know, but..."

"But nothing. Just give me a minute." Paul smiled at the picture he imagined they presented, standing in the middle of the road with their pants down and his softening cock still in her ass.

The sound of the approaching ATVs finally grew too loud to ignore and seemed to be just around the next bend in the road. Lisa reluctantly moved forward off of Paul's shaft and they both pulled up their shorts, getting them to their waists just as a pair of quads came roaring toward them in a cloud of dust. The drivers slowed as they passed the pair, looking curiously at the strangers fastening and adjusting their clothing. The vehicles sped away.

"They don't know what they just missed," opined Paul with a smirk.

"Well, I know what I didn't miss. I think I'm still cumming," answered Lisa.

*****************

The Video

"You know what we've never done?

"There's a lot of things we haven't done, but I need you to narrow it down for me," Paul replied with a laugh.

"I'm talking about our favorite hobby."

"OK, that helps, but let me think on it for a second. There's not much we haven't done there."

"Oh, I'll just tell you. We've never made our own porn movie."

Paul reflected briefly. "Ya know, you're right. We've taken enough pics, but never made a movie."

"I wanna make one. Or some. Or many."

Paul chuckled. "Why this sudden interest in making porn?"

"A couple of reasons. We like to show off, but we've never been able to watch ourselves fucking. I want to be able to watch us, kind of relive the excitement, but as a spectator."

"You said a couple of reasons."

"I want other people to see it."

"You mean like the vacation slide shows our parents used to do with friends and relatives? 'This is the time he fucked me in the ass in the middle of a dirt road.' You mean like that?"

Lisa gave a deep laugh. "That would be fun, but I was thinking more of posting it online, like with Only Fans or Voyeurweb. People pay good money to watch other people fuck, so we could make some cash while still doing what we love to do."

Paul thought for a few seconds. They had sex in public frequently, enjoying the thrill that came with the danger of discovery. This seemed like the next logical step since the audience would actually be looking for stuff like this. It didn't take him long to decide.

"So you would be OK with anyone in the world watching us fuck? What if someone in your family found it?"

Lisa gave a quick scowl. "Come on. We've fucked with a close-up audience and do it all the time where we might be seen. And if my family sees it, they were looking for it. Remember what kind of people I have in my family."

1...34567...9