Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm almost there baby," Lisa moaned. "Bring me home." Paul redoubled his efforts moving his thumb in and out of her ass as he pistoned his cock faster and faster in her now dripping pussy. "Uuuunnnhhhhh," Lisa moaned.

They finally reached the point of release, Paul spewing his seed into her in spurt after heavy spurt. Lisa let go at the same time, feeling her cunt pulsating around his shaft. They pressed against each other as the pleasure washed over them, eventually subsiding to the point that they could separate their gasping bodies. Lisa bent over the sink, hanging her head as she caught her breath.

"Oh fuck me, that was magnificent," she gasped out. She finally reached for a wad of toilet paper to absorb what she could of the sloppy, creamy mess oozing from her. "I have to spend the rest of the day with them, and they don't need evidence of what we've been doing in their absence." Paul pulled up his pants and tucked his now softening cock away. When they were more or less back to normal, Lisa unlocked the restroom door and they walked back into the office just twenty seconds before her workmates returned from lunch.

"Hey, Paul!" one of her office mates called out. "Good to see you! What have you been up to?"

"Same old thing, Brenda. Working and slaving my life away."

If you only knew, Brenda. If you only knew.

1...456789