Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul laughed "I'm game then. What did you have in mind?"

"The fucking part is easy, but how do you actually make a video of it?"

"There are a number of ways. The pros have a dedicated camera person or hold it as they direct the action. Some people just use the webcam built into a laptop or phone, like those girls who strip online or post to Only Fans. Other times the guy might use something like a GoPro strapped to his head that gives what's called a POV, or point of view shot of a blowjob or some kind of doggystyle. Sometimes they just use their phones. Any or all of those can be used together."

"How do those people last so long? Some of them fuck forever before nutting."

Paul let out a wry chuckle. "Repetition, Viagra, and editing."

"Editing?"

"Editing. If they have the same action from multiple angles, they can edit them together. They might splice in the same shot repeatedly. Ten minutes each from three different angles is a half hour performance. Sometimes in the pro stuff they use stunt bodies or edit in footage from other shoots."

"Stunt bodies?"

"Yep. Let's say the female star has the look you want but doesn't do the butt stuff the viewers want. They actually have another actress who does do butt stuff arranged in such a way that that the ass taking the dick doesn't belong to the face of the star, but it looks like the star is taking it in the butt.

"Sometimes the faces of the performers are shot separately from the fucking, making the video longer. Sometimes they just splice in other actors. They used to use fluffers, girls who would blow the male actors between takes to get them up repeatedly. And when you fuck as much as they do, nutting can take a while."

"Like when you're able to fuck me more than once and you last so long," Lisa commented.

"Yeah, like that. And the guys cheat in other ways too. In the old days of porn you'd see rock hard boners standing proud because they were the real thing, but these days you see a lot of overly large, semi rigid meat that's enhanced by collagen injections. There's even a subgenre of porn focused on oversized dicks. In the military I spent a lot of time showering with other guys, and believe me, there is just not that much tube steak on most of them. Hell, according to doctors, the average hardon is less than six inches long.

"The stunt cocks in porn do have larger ones, but notice how they're all very lean and usually muscular, with manscaped dicks. Low body fat and no pubes makes the dick seem longer. Those guys are cast specifically because they are larger than most of us."

"Well, that's disappointing. And as much as I love having your cock in me, I can't imagine one of those enormous things in my mouth, pussy, or ass. Yours is plenty for me, thank you very much."

"It's only disappointing for some people," Paul chuckled. "Sometimes they shoot so close up that you really can't tell whose mouth, pussy, ass, or dick it is. Back in the seventies there was this one actress, Marie Forsa, who had this cute onscreen look and simulated naked sex really well. But the actual penetration shots, including blowjobs, were shot so close in that you couldn't see her whole face. The mouth or pussy could have belonged to anyone, and to this day people debate whether she actually did any of the actual fucking and sucking."

"That's cheating."

"Yes and no. People buy the vids because they want to see the people in it, and they get to see hardcore shit. Everybody wins. They're not going to sue the producers for fraud since it's porn anyway. The high quality stuff from producers like MissaX is all real and almost cinema quality, even if certain body parts are, um, 'enhanced'."

"The real thing is so much better."

"Yeah it is. So what did you have in mind?"

"You know what? I love it when you bang me from behind, but I obviously can't see the action. I would love to watch you actually fucking me doggystyle."

"Oh baby, you know how much I love doggystyle."

Lisa laughed. "Oh yes you do. I wanna see you do it."

"That's an easy one. We can use my GoPro or phone and get it from different angles."

"Oh fuck that's making me wet. Where would the camera be?"

"If we want different angles I can just hold it in one hand."

"Oh fuck yes let's do that."

"As you wish," Paul laughed, imitating Cary Elwes in The Princess Bride.

Lisa slapped him on the arm. "You and your stupid movies. When can we do it?"

"Right now. Let me get the camera while you get naked. We can do it right here on the couch."

Lisa felt her pussy moistening in anticipation. They fucked anywhere and everywhere, so doing it on the couch was not at all unusual. She quickly stripped off her shirt and dropped her shorts and panties, kicking them aside. She sat on the couch just as Paul came back into the room.

"How do you want me?"

Paul paused for a moment. Despite their years together, his heart still raced as the sight of her naked. She looked so prim and proper with her knees together and her hands folded in her lap, but her beautiful breasts were proudly displayed between her arms, and let's face it, they were about to make their own porn movie. He quickly regained his composure.

"Easy one, babe. Just turn yourself around and push your sweet ass backwards. Are you wet?"

"Baby, you know me, I'm always wet for you. Are you hard?"

Paul smiled. "The idea of fucking you on camera has me up already, yes." He held his arms away from his sides to display the tent in his shorts.

Lisa sighed expectantly, then turned and rested her crossed arms on the back of the couch and pushed her body backwards slightly to make her butt more prominent. "Like that?" she asked.

"That is too fucking perfect, yes."

Paul quickly undressed and moved in behind her, turning his GoPro on.

"It's showtime, folks."

Lisa giggled. "You should be on TV. You think there's a show for what we're gonna do?".

Paul laughed too. "Maybe we can start one, call it Fuck TV."

"Starring us."

"But of course!"

Lisa looked over her shoulder in anticipation as Paul stepped in close. As he aimed the camera, he used his free hand to reach under her and run his finger the length of her slit, with a quick exploratory poke into her vag. Lisa closed her eyes as his expertly caressed her wide-open pussy.

Paul decided to add a bit of suspense and stood to one side, using his right hand to repeatedly rub her sopping box and holding the camera in his left hand to record it all. He rubbed her juices up and across her butthole and she gasped.

"Come on, you fucker. You know I want more than that."

Paul chuckled. "So do I, my love. So do I." He ran his wet finger up and over her sweet little rosebud again, eliciting an exasperated gasp.

Grasping his hard cock with his free hand, Paul moved even closer and slid its head through her dripping slit. As it came to her opening, he smoothly inserted it and pushed it forward until it was completely buried in her. He slowly withdrew until just the head remained in her.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yeeesssss," Lisa moaned. "That's so, so good."

Paul was mesmerized by the view before him and almost forgot to aim the camera. Lisa's perfect apple bottom ass filled the viewfinder, with her delightful cheeks framing his veined rod. He pushed into her again and began a slow, rhythmic movement. The light was perfect, and he could see every vein and ridge on his rock-hard shaft as it pumped in and out of her, her labia stretching around him, her light brown butthole just above.

"Oh goddam yes," Lisa moaned. "I swear it feels like our dick is up to my throat." She moved with him, their bodies slapping together as their pace unconsciously quickened. "I can feel your balls hitting my clit."

Lisa's sizeable breasts were hanging below her and swing in rhythm with their thrusting, so Paul slowly panned the camera up along her side, getting most of her upper body into the shot and holding specifically on her tits. He panned back to her waist, then tilted it slowly. The crack of her perfect ass came into view, and he eventually returned to the starting point.

Paul zoomed the camera slightly to fill the frame with his rod thrusting in and out of her, then zoomed back out. Tilting it, he panned slowly along her body, giving proper attention to the entirety of her. When they watched porn together - something they did quite often - some of his favorite scenes included whole body shots that showed who was actually doing the fucking instead of just showing a screen full of genitalia. Sex was an art to him, and her naked curves were a masterpiece.

Lisa's orgasm was already building and she had begun to sway more forcefully, the cheeks of her delightful ass shaking as it slammed against him. Paul unconsciously increased his own pace and energy, his free hand resting on her hip to enhance the physical connection.

"Oh fuck yes," Lisa moaned. "I'm almost there."

Paul was also approaching release but held back long enough for her own to wash over her. "UUUUGGGGHHHH!" she cried out loudly as she came. "Yesyesyesyesyesyes..." Paul held tightly against her, his shaft buried completely in her, her wetness actually dripping off his balls.

As her orgasm subsided, Paul starting pumping in and out of her again, albeit a bit more gently because of her now hypersensitive pussy. He was so close to nutting that it only took a few strokes to bring him to completion, and just as he started to spasm he pulled out of her and grabbed his cock with his free hand, aiming it at her world class butt cheeks. Rope after rope of his goo sprayed out, painting her backside.

"Oh yeah oh yeah, I love that," Lisa said. "That is so fucking hot."

He was gasping for air and took a minute to catch his breath before remembering to turn off the camera. Looking toward Lisa's face, their eyes met and a spark, a remnant of the fire that always burned in them.

"Oh. My. Gawd." Paul whispered huskily. "I hope the camera caught how intense that was.'

"Well throw me that towel and let's watch it!" Lisa commanded. They knew their bodies and always kept a towel handy when fucking on the furniture. Paul handed it to her, and she wiped his cream off her ass then turned and sat up.

"Come on! I wanna see it!"

Paul slipped his boxers on and sat down, then reached for his laptop. Removing the SD card from the camera, he inserted it into the appropriate slot on the computer and accessed the file. The movie began with the shot of Paul's hand stroking her wet pussy.

"Shit! My ass looks enormous!"

"It's only the perspective," Paul answered. "It's what's closest to the camera.'

Lisa heard herself demanding he fuck her, then watched as he guided himself into her.

"So that's what you see when we do it doggystyle?"

"That's exactly what I see, yeah. It's a beautiful sight."

She looked at him. "You really think so?"

He looked back into her eyes. "Yes. Your ass is as perfect as the rest of you."

Lisa briefly reflected that being a good lover meant more than being able to fuck or eat her to orgasm, that his loving and caring attitude made it so much better. She was actually moved.

She returned her gaze to the screen and watched as the camera first focused on her butt framing his plunging member before panning along her body and her swinging tits.

"You get quite a show when you fuck me that way."

'That's one reason I love to do it like that," Paul answered. "I get to see almost all of you, from your sweet ass to your sexy curves to your naked back to your great tits and your beautiful face when you turn to talk to me. I even love the way your little butthole winks at me and the way your butt cheeks vibrate when you slam against me."

Lisa watched the rest of the movie, mesmerized. When she heard herself come on the recording she felt the excitement again, and she actually clapped when Paul pulled out and sprayed his load on her ass.

"Oh fuck, that was fabulous. Watching porn is one thing, but seeing you actually fucking me takes it to another level. We need to do more of this."

"I agree, and we can really mix it up. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl work well for video, and of course POV blowjobs are always a hit."

Lisa mock pouted. "What about when you eat me? Don't we get to see that?"

"Of course we do. This is just the beginning."

*************

The Window

"Pssst."

Standing in front of their condo watering the flower bed, Paul heard the sound she made and turned, looking into the window where Lisa knelt on the couch. Although only her head and shoulders were clearly visible against the dark background of the room, he could tell she was naked. He took in the sight of her heart shaped face and the slight swell at the tops of her breasts, an enticing smile on her face, framed by the open window.

"I want you to eat me."

"Well alrighty then!" He quickly dropped the hose and bound up the steps and into the house.

Turning toward the living room has saw Lisa on the couch, naked as he expected and sitting against the back of the furniture in front of the window. Her legs were spread lewdly, her hands toying with her ripe pussy, spreading the lips and exposing the engorged tissues. He even noticed how her breasts stood proudly on her chest.

"Comerecomerecomerecomere," she commanded. "My pussy is hungry and only you can satisfy it."

None of what was happening surprised Paul, not her nudity or her pose or her demand. Sex was an all-consuming passion with them, with something happening nearly every day, sometimes more than once. Their fire was always burning. The kids being old enough to spend entire days out of the house with their friends helped, too.

Paul wasted no time. In a few quick steps he reached the couch and dropped to his knees in front of her, putting his hands behind her knees and pushing them higher, further exposing her snatch. He immediately buried his face in it, knowing exactly what she wanted and how she wanted it.

"OOOOOO GGGGAAAAWWWWDDDD YYYEEESSS!" Lisa shrieked as his tongue penetrated her. "JUST LIKE THAT!"

Paul ate like a starving man, licking her from the taint to the clit and back, then inserting his tongue as far up her canal as he could. He used the to part her labia, then slid the rough surface over her hypersensitive clit to draw it out of its hood.

"Fuckyesfuckyesfuckyesfuckyes" Lisa cried out, her eyes closed and her head thrown back. "You are so fucking good at that."

Paul was a cunnilingus master, a real Jedi. He loved eating pussy, its intimacy such a gift to his lover, and Lisa's box was particularly tasty. He loved every sensation about it, from the snatch itself to her creamy thighs round his face to her glorious ass just below his chin. Eating pussy was Nirvana to him.

He slid his right hand down the underside of her thigh and inserted his pointer finger into her vag, moving it round and occasionally curling it upward to rub that most sensitive of areas within while his tongue and lips focused on stimulating her now engorged clit. Lisa groaned in pleasure. He added his middle finger and moved them in and out together, varying his hand movement.

"Oh jesus that's good," Lisa cried out. "Oh oh oh oh yes yes yes!"

"Jesus Christ, Lisa! What the hell are you doing?" The shouted voice of her friend Heather carried in through the open window behind her. Lisa opened her eyes and told Paul to stop his ministrations, then turned on the couch to put her face in the window, hiding the rest of her body.

"Hey, girl. Wassup?"

"I was just walking by and heard you moaning. Are you OK?"

Lisa chuckled to herself. "Yes, I'm fine. We were just, um..."

"Oh holy shit," Heather said. "Do you two ever stop fucking?"

"Not unless we have to," Lisa answered with a laugh. "But we weren't actually fucking."

"Yeah, sure," Gloria huffed. "Cripes, you two are insatiable."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Do you stop to eat?"

"'Eat' is a pretty loaded term around us, Heather."

Heather actually cracked up over that one. "Yeah, I guess I should have known better." She laughed again.

Paul had not been idly standing by as the ladies conversed. Positioned as she was, Lisa's perfect ass was a showpiece, proudly hanging in space right in front of Paul. He couldn't resist running his hands over the fabulous globes, now gently rubbing and then running his fingers up over her spread pussy and the starfish of her butthole. Lisa shuddered each time he did that, and struggled to maintain a normal demeanor when he inserted first one, then two fingers into her vagina and his thumb pressed against her ass.

"So where are you headed?" Lisa asked innocently, trying not to give away the attention Paul was paying to her nether regions.

"I'm going to that farmer's market I heard about, the one over at the park."

"Oooo, I wanted to do that tooOOOOOO!!!...her voice rose several octaves as she felt Paul slide his stiff rod into her from behind.

"Are you OK, Lisa?"

"Yeah, I'm good," Lisa replied with a slight shake to her voice. She was torn between talking to her friend and the feeling of Paul rhythmically pumping her from behind.

"You want me to pick up anything for you?" Heather asked.

"Yeah, I could probably used some...um...uh..." she momentarily closed her eyes and lost herself in the sensations brought on by Paul's actions, his pelvis slapping against her shapely ass.

"For chrissake, Lisa, are you at it again?" Heather couldn't see past Lisa's face, but her reactions and her slight fore-and-aft movement were obvious signs of sexual activity.

Lisa opened her eyes and looked at her friend. "My girl, you have no idea how good he is."

Heather chuckled. Her own existence had been pretty devoid of passion since her divorce, and in truth she was more than a bit jealous of her friend and the constant attention she got from her mate. She looked back at Lisa and sighed.

"You are one lucky girl."

"I...can't...disagree...with...that..." Lisa answer in rhythm with Paul's repetitive thrusts. She closed her eyes again.

Heather felt her face flushing and her panties moistening. "I...I think I'll get going then," she said hesitantly.

"OK...we'll get together soon..." Lisa gasped, arching her back as her body built toward her orgasm, exposing her beautiful breasts in the window.

"Sweet fucking mother..." Heather sighed to herself as she finally tore herself away and continued down the sidewalk.

*************

The Club

Fuck me, it's hot. I have GOT to get this AC fixed or replace this tired bitch, Paul mused. His aging VW Golf was behaving like the older, overused beater it was, and he had been putting off spending big bucks to repair it. He was returning from an out of town trip conducting training at a branch office and was meeting Lisa at a local dance club, Doctor P's. They took advantage of their leisure time and lived hard; Lisa was a great dancer and they were excellent partners.

The parking lot was large but crowded, indicating a capacity crowd at the nightspot. Parking in a far corner of the lot, Paul loosened his tie and the collar of his dress shirt as he approached the door. Nodding to the familiar face of the muscular guy controlling the entrance, he strolled into the noisy, steamy environment. He spotted Lisa immediately and stood in the shadows to enjoy the view.

She was front and center, dancing with one of her male coworkers while the mixed group she had come with gyrated around them. Paul had no problem with her sharing a dance with another man; he knew who she was going home with, and he frankly got a kick out of watching other men come on to her.

Eyes closed and lost in her own world, Lisa danced with every part of her body. Hips swaying, her sweet ass moving back and forth, her hands alternately ruffling her hair and sliding down over her hips, she moved with a sleek gracefulness. Now and then she would move in close to her dance partner, seeming to send an enticing signal but remaining just out of the range of his hands. Paul could see that her moves were exciting the guy, and he smiled as he remembered how well she controlled a situation that was already enflamed by her innate sexiness.

1...456789