Vignettes

Story Info
Memories of my wild and crazy exhibitionist past.
28.8k words
4.67
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following stories are a compilation of exhibitionist incidents from my past relationships. For a period of my life, I was able to have hyperactive sexual relationships that included many instances of public sex, but for ease of writing I have combined all the partners into single person except where noted and added typical, if fictional, dialog to make it a readable story.

There is no deeper story here, just an episodic string of fuck sessions with some dialog thrown in. A series of vignettes, as it were, with some connecting to others and some just standing alone. I hadn't realized how many times we risked or welcomed exposure until I wrote of it down and added dialog.

A little fantasy (a couple of the incidents, names, dialog, detailed accounts of observations), lots of reality, tons of sex. I hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoyed living it.

**********************

The Lake

"I wonder what the poor people are doing today."

He smiled at her comment. They were far from wealthy, but the combination of modest savings and paid time off from work had enabled them to periodically spend time at Deep Creek Lake, in the mountains of northwestern Maryland. Lake view condos and inexpensive boat rentals made a nice escape for the working people of the region. Between the amenities and the natural beauty of the area, it really did give the impression of being a place made for the idle rich.

They had secured a small open runabout, and after cruising the various inlets and shaded shoreline he had pointed the boat toward the center of the lake. Once they were about as far from shore as they could be, he killed the motor and let them drift quietly.

It really was a perfect day: Sunny with temps in the mid-80s, a slight breeze rippling the sapphire blue water, a few high clouds in the azure sky for contrast. The spring timeframe meant kids were still in school and that loud, unruly families were not crowding their pleasant existence. He turned sideways in the captain's chair, and leaning back against the rail he turned his gaze toward her.

He was still amazed at what he saw. Pushing forty, she still had the flat midriff and long, muscular legs of a much younger woman. Age and gravity had filled and changed her in all the right places, with large, beautiful breasts and to-die-for curves. She wore a black one-piece suit with high cut leg openings that accentuated her curves and angles perfectly and was far sexier than anything short of a string bikini.

Her face resembled a combination of the porn stars Nicky Pearce and Jamie Foster, and she wore her hair in a bob vaguely reminiscent of the early Princess Di. It didn't look at all dated on her. All in all she was a pretty little package.

She was laying back against the rail in the open seat bay at the front of the boat, her head tilted back and her eyes closed. He let his mind wander, taking in the delicious view of her and remembering how well she knew how to use what she had. Lisa's words stirred him from his reverie.

"Earth to Paul, earth to Paul."

"Wha...oh, sorry, I was daydreaming."

"Obviously. The way you were staring at me made me feel naked."

"I'll plead guilty to that. You're looking particularly tasty today."

She ran her hands from her hips, over her stomach, and onto her breasts, cupping each momentarily. Casting a saucy gaze at him, she said, "I guess you like what you see."

"Very much, yes. You are fucking hot."

She gave a slight chuckle. "You're insatiable."

"Then there's that, yes."

She laughed again. "You don't even try to deny it."

"I would be lying if I did."

She dropped to all fours on the deck and crawled to where he sat, stopping between his manspread legs. She put her hands on his thighs and started slowly rubbing the length of them. "And I would be lying if I said knowing that didn't make me more than a little wet." Her eyes locked on his, she slid her right hand under the leg of his loose trunks to wrap her fingers around hos already rock-hard cock.

"Oh my. You really are ready all the time."

"You know what you do to me."

"I know what I'd like to do to you." Using her other hand to lift the leg of his board shorts, she worked his cock out the opening and immediately took its full length into her mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned.

"Oh, fuck yessss...."

She chuckled again, her mouth full of his man meat. Backing her head up, she ran her tongue over the tip then down the length of his shaft, her right hand holding it straight up. "God, I love your cock," she whispered before taking it back into her mouth and swallowing its entire length. He reveled in the sensation of hot mouth enveloping him. She slowly moved her mouth up and down a few times, making him even harder.

She removed her mouth and spoke. "These things are getting in the way." She reached for the drawstring at his waist, and deftly untying it she grabbed the waistband and began pulling the trunks down, He instinctively lifted his hips so she could slide them down his legs and off. He reached for her.

"Ah, ah, ah...good things come to those who wait," she said, pushing his hands away before standing and walking back to the front of the boat. Resuming her languid pose on the seat, she said, "Stroke yourself."

"Wha...?"

"You heard me. Rub yourself. You know, like you used to beat off when you were a teenager?"

He did as he was told and gripped his shaft. "You are a little temptress."

"Yeah. Ain't it great?" She laughed.

Watching him slowly stroke himself, she began a sexy little act, like a lap dancer warming up a client. She ran her hands over her body again, slowly up her thighs and momentarily cupping her pussy. Up over her midsection, then enclosing each of her breasts on her hands. "You want these, baby?"

"You know I do. I want all of you."

"Patience, my sweet. Patience."

Her right hand reached up to her left shoulder and slid the strap of her suit down over it, then pulling her arm out of the strap but leaving her boob covered. She repeated the move on her right shoulder. His breathing quickened and his hand began moving faster. "Slow down, mister. Don't you dare cum yet." He slowed his hand and idly stroked.

She looked down at her chest, the rise of each breast just becoming evident with the edge of her suit resting atop them. "So what is it about boobs that fascinates men?" She ran her fingers across the top of the suit.

"Dunno. That's too deep a question for me. I just know I love boobs, especially yours."

"These?" She quickly yanked the suit down, exposing her magnificent globes. "You don't think they're too big and saggy?

"Oh. fuck. Not even close. They are world class." His breath quickened again and his dick hardened another degree or two. He was not exaggerating; her solid c-cups were the large breasts of a mature woman, not the pert little nippies of a boney youngster. Full and weighty, with just the right about of sag, a man could get lost in them.

"Oh, you. I think they make me look old." She cupped and lifted each one and looked down at them.

"You are killing me."

She looked up and smiled at him. "Getting excited? I like that." She hooked her thumbs into the top of the suit and slid it further down her body, to her waist. "Can you control yourself a little longer?"

"You're making it hard."

"Yeah, I noticed."

He smiled as he reflected on her willingness to expose herself in public. Truth be told, she was as insatiable as he was, and their hyperactive sex life had resulted in them getting it on in all kinds of public places. Cemeteries, hiking trails, the back yard, so many times in the car, once even in a church parking lot - no place was off limits for their passion, and the chance of accidental discovery made the experiences that much more delectable.

"You finding this amusing?" she asked.

"No, I'm just thinking about how once again we're out here in public, ready to get naked and ready to fuck."

"What makes you think we're going to get naked and fuck?"

"I know you."

"Yeah, you do." With a short laugh, she hooked her thumbs into the suit gathered at her waist, and slightly lifting her hips slid it down her legs and off. She laughed again, naked as the day she was born.

The body he had seen and touched and loved so many times still amazed him. Her years of running, hiking, and cycling had left her is good condition, with just the right amount of body fat to have the shape of a real woman. While no longer graced with the sculpted, cut body of her early twenties, she was nevertheless in superb shape for a woman her age and still quite flexible. Looking at her - just staring hungrily - was one of his favorite pastimes.

Even though she was quick to chide him for his overactive libido, she loved the way he looked at her. His obvious lust for her made her feel special, made her feel young and beautiful and desirable. And he was such a good lover, so caring and attentive to her needs.

He can play me like a fiddle, she thought to herself.

She let her memories run for a bit. By the time they had met half a dozen years ago, she had given up on ever meeting someone like Paul. Her first husband had been a real jerk, an ignorant macho chump whose life revolved around watching football and working on his truck. They had been high school sweethearts, but while she had quickly grown out of that mindset, he had remained mired in it and was going nowhere. Their teenage marriage had lasted but six years, producing two kids and not much else beyond bad memories.

Gawd, Paul is so much different. This is living, she thought.

Sitting up slightly, Lisa brought her knees up until her heels rested in the cushion, then spread them wide. Her short, trimmed bush was a perfect complement to the prettiest pussy in existence.

With her legs splayed so widely, her pussy glistened in the midday sun, her own desire evident in the wetness and the bright pink coloration as she spread her engorged labia with her fingers. Paul started to get out of his seat, overcome with desire.

"Ah ah ah...stay right there," she commanded. With a huff, Paul returned to his seat and resumed his slow stroking.

Holding Paul's gaze, Lisa rubbed her pussy slowly, diddling her clit or running her fingers up and down her gash. "Tell me what you want, lover," she whispered huskily.

"I want to fuck you silly," Paul replied.

"You always do," she answered. "But you know I need more than that."

"I want to taste your hot juices," he quickly answered.

"Now we're getting somewhere. Tell me more."

"I want to bury my lips against your pussy and lick it from bottom to top, then let my tongue uncover your clit so I can taste it and add to its excitement."

Lisa's breath quickened. One of Paul's primary talents as a lover was his ability to eat her out, like he was born to it. He genuinely loved giving head and was expert at it, a rare talent in men. "OK mister, you're getting closer."

"Then I want to move my face down and push my tongue into you, then return to your clit while using my fingers inside you to find that special place."

He had indeed found that special spot at the beginning of their relationship and knew exactly how to use to it take her over the edge. Cumming against his face had become as exciting as doing it while impaled on his cock, and she pitied the women who had never experienced it. She used her hands to spread herself even more. Her eyes were glazed and locked on his. "Then you had best be getting to it, lover."

Now it was Paul's turn to taunt her, to increase her desire. He dropped to all fours on the deck and slowly crawled towards her, alternately looking into her eyes and focusing on her dripping pussy. She sighed in anticipation, wanting him between her thighs immediately but knowing that the wait would be worthwhile. She chuckled as she remembered how she used the same tricks on him.

"I guess turnabout is fair play," she said. Paul smiled in return, his face now less than a yard from her. As he came up to her, she parted her heels and spread her legs wide, then lowered her feet onto his back as he buried his face into her hot box. She threw back her head and closed her eyes as he immediately put his practiced tongue to use.

"Oh fuck, yessssss," she moaned, then opened her eyes and looked down at him eating her hungrily.

Paul loved to go down on her, and her pussy was made for eating with a prominent clit and the pretty petals of her labia. He lapped her from bottom to top, taking special care to part the hood of her clit and with delicate slowness slide the rough surface of his tongue over it, eliciting a gasp from her.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuck," she exhaled. "You are so fucking good at that."

Paul continued to lap at her tasty box like it was his last meal, licking its entire length then inserting his tongue into her dripping canal. He loved the taste of her pussy, the extra little stimulation her flavor added to what was already his favorite pastime.

Reaching around her leg with his left hand to fondle her wondrous globe, he turned his right hand palm up and inserted his middle finger into her, curling it and rubbing the tip across that special place that triggered her to another level of pleasure.

"Ohyesyesyesyes," she sighed, her head back and her eyes closed. "You always know the exact spot." Lisa briefly reflected on how he could give attention to her tit, her clit, and her cunt all at once. Such a multitasker.

Paul added his pointer to the finger already in her, twisting and rubbing as he moved his hand in and out. Her juices were flowing freely and he lapped up every drop, leaving no part of her untouched by his practiced mouth and hands. While his tongue focused on her clit, he added another finger and gave her pussy a full treatment, rubbing her g-spot and spreading her lips.

"OK stud, give it to me now."

Paul needed no further encouragement or direction; the thrill he got from eating pussy had hardened his rod to steely readiness. Holding her knees apart, he scuttled forward on his knees and she guided his cock into her dripping pussy, sinking it balls deep in one swift stroke.

"Oh sweet mother," Lisa sighed, closing her eyes. "I will never stop wanting that."

"And I will never stop wanting to give it to you." Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face toward hers, their lips meeting in a fiery, passionate kiss, their tongues dueling and dancing as he slowly pistoned in and out of her widespread pussy. She felt both vulnerable and protected at the same time.

Their combined passion found the pace of their lovemaking increasing, his ball sack slapping against her butthole with each pump. He reveled in the sensation of their bodies touching so closely, the coolness of her skin against his setting his nerves afire. The sun was beating down on their naked bodies, and in their hypersensitive state each breath of wind was felt.

The movement of their bodies found a sympathetic rhythm from the rocking of the boat, enhancing their passion. They could hear the water slapping against the hull in time with his balls slapping her ass.

"Ohgawdyes I'm gonna cum," Lisa gasped. She could feel the buildup to the release he was so able to give her.

'Yeah baby," Paul replied. "Let it go." He sped up his pumping, rapidly stimulating every nerve in her vaginal canal. He felt the first stirring in his balls, the rush of blood that signaled his own imminent release.

Lisa lost herself in the moment and closed her eyes, feeling her orgasm inexorably building to that final point, that ultimate release. She tightly grasped Paul's head and shoulders to her and he gave one final push, pressing himself into her as far as possible and holding himself firmly in place.

"Ohohohohohoh," she moaned as the waves of pleasure and release washed over her, her vagina pulsing."Uhnnnnnnnn..." Paul felt her orgasm around his shaft. Close to cumming himself, he held in place as her orgasm subsided.

"OK baby, finish yourself now."

Her words stirred him, and he resumed pumping in and out of her dripping snatch. Already close, he quickly brought himself to release and gave into it, painting her cervix with his hot seed. She could feel each spurt as his balls pulsed against her taint.

"Oh yeah just like that," she cooed. "Give me every drop."

The gentle but relentless breeze had set the boat drifting lazily toward the northern shore of the lake. Gary Jennings, a retired mailman, was relaxing on the deck of his cottage, a small but comfortable reward for his years of work and saving. Sipping from his can of Iron City beer, he watched as the small runabout moved across his field of view.

At first thinking the boat was empty, he realized that there was a couple in the bow. He could see a regular movement and realized that they were engaged in mankind's favorite pastime, the man rhythmically pumping his pelvis between the widespread legs of his partner. He saw them cease moving for a few seconds, then saw the man give a few more strokes before holding still again. The boat was only about 200 feet from where he sat.

After a long kiss, the man finally backed away from the woman and she brought her knees together and sat up, displaying her athletic form and her magnificent chest. The man moved toward the boat's controls and picked up a pair of swim trunks as the woman began putting on her swimsuit. The man paused and looked up, apparently realizing how far they had drifted, and caught Gary's eye.

With a smile, Gary raised his drink in silent salute toward one lucky son of a bitch. The lucky son of a bitch nodded in return, started the boat engine, and slowly motored away.

***************************

What a fucking life, Paul mused as he reclined in a chair on the condo's deck. Sun. Nature. Quiet. A beautiful woman who loves fucking as much as I do.

Yeah, his life was good. A few hours before they had made hot, naked, satisfying love on a boat in the middle of the lake, feeling the sun on their bare bodies as they enjoyed each other. He reflected on the nature of his existence, of how every single need was fulfilled to the nth degree.

It doesn't get any better than this, he thought.

"Well, someone is looking satisfied." Her voice stirred him from his reverie and glanced at her as she walked past him to lean on the railing and look at the lake. After showering she had changed into a light camisole and shorts, and her shoulder length blond hair was still wet.

"You won't hear me disagree with that sentiment," he replied with a chuckle. "You still find new ways to turn me on."

She smiled enticingly. "Well, you inspire me. You seem to like everything I dream up."

"That I do. I'm just amazed that you can still surprise me after all this time."

She laughed at that. "I'm sure there's a lot more to learn. And share. Do you have a favorite?"

Paul thought for a moment. "That's a tough question. You are the world's greatest lover. That's like asking me which kid I like best. How about you? Does anything stand out for you?"

"No one thing, no. But I love it when we do it in public. The risk of discovery adds such a thrill and I cum even harder. I get so hot when I know someone might be watching. Remember that time at Carl and Valerie's place?"

Paul laughed out loud at that. "Who could forget that? Fucking with an audience?"

"Well, he dared me! And I was just being honest."

"Yes you were. Like he never expected."

******************************************

The Audience Part 1

Given the intensely sexual nature of their relationship, what had happened that night was as inevitable as it was memorable.

123456...9