Viking Wars Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See Rune, there's nothing to get angered over. Just maidens and their tales. I'm afraid it gets fairly boring for them." said Bjorn chuckling.

Bard didn't seem to share the same dismissive attitude. But there was no proof of any wrong doing. Astrid dismissed Gyda and Rune dismissed Bard and his guards. Asta grabbed Rune's hand and lead him through the gardens.

Bjorn couldn't resist and went over to Ulf.

"You slick dog. By the God's how did you do it?" asked the King placing his hand on Ulf's shoulder.

Ulf smiled and left the King's question unanswered. He just smiled and headed back toward the dining hall. Asta looked back at him. A quick smirk swept across her lips.

Talks were suspended until further notice. Rune wanted to get back to his lands. He had enough excitement for one night. Bjorn and Astrid were also tired of entertaining their guests. They shook hands on keeping peace for the time being.

Ulf retired for the evening and headed to his small estate that was located in an isolated area just off of the kingdom grounds. The maidens made him a bath with water warmed in giant cauldrons over the fire outside of his home.

Ulf undressed and sank down into the barrel of steaming water. Even for a Viking he liked to be clean. He relaxed only for a moment before his solitude was interrupted. A faint knock echoed through the empty house.

Ulf got out of his bath and headed to the door naked. He didn't care to make himself decent. He was hardly ever visited so late but it had to be the King sending him a messenger.

"Who is it?" called out Ulf.

His question was met with silence. He grabbed his sword and opened the door. With his sword drawn he was shocked to see Asta standing there.

She had a beautiful white sheer floor length gown on. Her perky breasts could easily be seen through the material. Along with her now swollen pussy. She smiled innocently at him before her gaze made it down to his cock.

"Is it wrong of me to want to take you into my mouth?" she asked quietly.

Ulf was both turned on and annoyed. They had already risked certain punishment even death by laying with one another. Yet still he wanted so badly to take her again. He could only fantasize about her now swollen, bruised womanhood.

"Queen, we cannot be seen with each other. Let alone think of your husband when he beds you. He'll know you have been used." stated Ulf matter of fact.

"Hersir call me Asta. We know each other intimately now. I am bound to you forever. You took what was mine and made it your own." said Ase coldly.

Ulf sighed and pulled Asta into his home, he couldn't risk someone seeing her. Asta smelt of fresh cut apples tonight. Her hair was loose with only a few braids pinned in the back to keep her hair from her face.

"Do you not understand what could become of us if they catch you here?" said Ulf through gritted teeth.

"I can't live with him Ulf, I can't bare to lay with him. I will NOT take his seed!" begged Asta.

Ulf ran his hands through his hair down to his beard. He was overwhelmed with the predicament he was now in. He didn't want Asta to have to suffer being with Rune either. But there was no way he could do anything about it.

Not without serious consequences. Consequences that most certainly would mean death for them both. There was no time to ponder tonight. Another knock at the door interrupted Ulf's thoughts.

"Go out the back, I'll buy you time to get out. Now go!" growled Ulf.

Asta paused for a second with tears in her eyes. She hesitated but turned and ran to the back door. Glances at Ulf one last time before fading away into the night.

Ulf opened the door to a visibly annoyed Bard. He was sweating and breathing hard as if he ran the entire way there.

"Explain why you're here? said Ulf with a disdainful look on his face.

Bard let himself in, looking around as he stepped into the house.

"I'm looking for Queen Asta. I thought I would check with you first. The guards said you'd be here." stated Bard with a blank expression.

"By the Gods, what would make you think she'd be here with me?" asked Ulf with a confused look on his face.

Bard chuckled lightly and sighed. "You think you're so smart mhm? asked Bard. "King Rune may be fooled easily but I am no idiot. I saw how she looks at you. Only a woman with interests would stare so deeply at a man." stated Bard.

"As you can see, there is no Queen here. So unless you want your head delivered to your master, I suggest you find your way back to him." growled Ulf.

Bard smirked and headed back to the door. The tension in the air was unbearable. Bard knew his suspicions were in good faith but had no proof. He promised himself he'd expose the Queen's infidelities.

Ulf stood still and at attention until Bard closed the door behind him. Ulf let out a sigh of relief when Bard left. He knew he would have to come up with some type of solution for his latest dilemma.

Ulf retired for the night. His mind was racing with ideas and thoughts. He'd have to tread lightly with any decision or move he was going to make. The war between the two Kingdoms had only just began. Ulf could not imagine what was about to unravel for him and all the Kingdoms.....

To be continued....

Thank you all so much for reading I hope you all love this story as much as I did writing it. I plan to make many installments of this story line.


12