Vikki's Missing Memory

Story Info
Vikki sees a hypnotherapist to help with her memory.
2.7k words
4.44
14.9k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harpy18
Harpy18
41 Followers

Vikki

The seconds ticked by as I sat on the low couch, waiting for... something. What was I waiting for? I knew it was important, I could remember that much. I was sure that if I stayed put, I would be told what it was.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Michaels. How are you feeling today?" A low, smooth voice asked me.

I looked up to see a handsome man walking into the room, his confident stride bringing him to the seat across from me.

"Um... I'm good. Why am I here?" I asked. "I can't seem to remember."

"That's quite alright, Ms. Michaels. In fact, that's why you're here. My name is Dr. Philips, I'm a hypnotherapist that specializes in improving memory, this will be your third session with me. Does any of that sound familiar?" His eyes radiated kindness and sympathy.

I smiled wide, "Yes! That's it! Thank you, I knew it was important."

"You're welcome. Now, are you ready to get started?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Good girl. Sit back and relax, close your eyes and listen to the sound of my voice, gold umbrella."

His voice flowed like honey, but with those final words, I felt myself melt into the cushions.

"That's it, deep into trance every time I say gold umbrella. Your thoughts are drifting away, every session taking you deeper. So good to forget why you came, just like I told you last time. Following my suggestions and letting your memory get worse, but believing it's always been this bad. How many thoughts are left in your head, Vikki?"

"Thoughts... gone... empty."

"Perfect. Nothing left in that pretty little head of yours, leaving you ready to accept anything I say. No matter what I tell you, you will rationalize it as irrefutable truth."

"Yes... truth."

"Good girl. You like it when I call you a good girl. Every time you hear those words, you'll feel a little more aroused. Won't you, my good girl?"

"Yesss." I answered, my nipples puckering as my body started to yearn for touch.

"That's right. You realize that your memory problems won't get better. You need help with managing your life."

"Help."

"Good girl. When our session is over, you're going to ask for my help. No matter what solution I give you, you'll accept it like a good girl."

I was starting to get so hot that my panties were getting damp. "Yes, please."

"That's my good girl. You're going to always want and obey me. You know I'm the only person who understands you. I'm the only one who can take care of your needs."

"Obey... please, I need."

"I know, good girl. You need a lot. But you know only I can satisfy you."

"Satisfy, only you." I was practically dripping, I needed him, and only him.

"Good girl. You need to cum now, don't you good girl. That's okay, when I say so, you're going to cum. You're going to show me how good it feels and know deep down that only I can make you feel that way. You can't ever reach orgasm without my say, good girl.

"So needy now, good girl. Cum for me!"

I gasped as my body bowed, pleasure flooding my senses. Pleasure only he could give me. It rocked me in waves until I finally collapsed, boneless, back into the sofa.

"That feels better, doesn't it? Now I'm going to wake you up, you won't remember anything, but you'll obey and know my words as truth. On the count of three, you'll be fully aware and believe that I've tried my best to help you.

"One... two... three, open your eyes. Are you back with me, Ms. Michaels?"

I blinked my eyes open, the good doctor looking at me with concern. "Yes, thank you, Dr. Philips. I feel very relaxed."

"That's good." He said soothingly. "I'm sorry, Ms. Michaels. There seems to be nothing more I can do to help you professionally."

I smiled at him. "That's okay. I know you've tried your best. Is there anything else you could do to help, though?" I asked.

"There might be one thing, but it would be highly unusual. I wouldn't be able to have you as a patient any longer." He told me. "It would be very personal and you would have to sign waivers to absolve me of professional responsibility."

"Oh, yes. I'll do anything. I know I need help; I can't handle regular day-to-day life on my own." I told him. "I couldn't even remember why I was here, I'm lucky I remembered to show up at all."

"Well, you're my last appointment of the day, so why don't I get those papers ready for you to sign. We wouldn't want you to forget." He smiled kindly. "Are you sure this is what you want? It will likely be very intense."

"Thank you for the concern, but, I'm sure. You're the only person who understands what I'm dealing with. I know you're the only one who can help me."

"Okay, then. Be a good girl and stay right there." He said before getting up and sorting through papers on his desk.

I felt the beginnings of arousal as I watched him. He was such a good man, my doctor. I knew he would take care of me.

"Good girl." He said as he sat next to me with the papers. "Now sign all of these for me and we can get started."

I wanted to moan as the heat built up in my core. I took the pen and signed each page. When I finished, he smiled sweetly. "Good girl."

This time I did moan. I wanted him, and I hoped he would want me too.

He grabbed the papers and stood, then held his hand out to help me up. "You're going to take me to your apartment and we'll pack everything you need. You'll be moving in with me so that I can give you the care you need."

"Oh, that would be perfect. Thank you, Doctor. I won't have to always worry about remembering to pay the bills anymore."

"Exactly. Let's go, then."

I grinned and happily led him to my car. He was very smart, moving me in so that he would be close.

Once in my home, he reminded me of everything I would need and helped me pack. Then walked me through the process of breaking my lease.

After loading the trunk and handing me into the passenger seat of my car, he got behind the wheel.

"Don't forget to buckle up, good girl." He said, starting the car and driving us away.

"Oh!" I gasped, all the desire rushing back to the forefront.

He pulled up to a lovely house on the edge of town and parked. "Welcome to your new home."

He carried my bags inside and shut the door behind us. "You'll stay with me in my room, that way I'll be right there to help whenever you need me. Now, be a good girl and follow me."

My knees tried to buckle, but I managed to keep my feet and was led to the bedroom. He put my things to the side and turned to me with a wide smile.

"I think the first rule will be that you don't wear clothes unless I tell you. That way you'll never have to worry about remembering what to wear. So, be a good girl and take off that outfit."

I was so happy to undress. My panties were quite uncomfortable with how wet they were, and I just kept leaking. When I was naked, his eyes roamed over me from head to toe.

"You're beautiful, my good girl."

"Oh, Doctor, I'm so hot! Can you help me, please?" I begged, my nipples were stiff points and my juices were dripping down my thighs.

"That's what I'm here for. Lay down and I'll take care of you." He watched as I obeyed, then climbed between my legs and used his thumbs to spread me open. "I want you to stay still, but don't hide any of your sounds." He told me, then dived in and started licking.

His tongue lapped at me, delving between my lips and swiping from my pucker to my clit. I cried out at the pleasure, letting it all out through my mouth so I could stay still like he told me.

He kept at it for over half an hour, it was so good of him to take care of me, and he was very talented with his mouth. I was ready to burst, but I couldn't reach that peak, so I begged.

"Please! Doctor! Please! I need to cum! Help me!"

"Good girl, cum for me now." He said, then went back to licking as I screamed and spasmed, fireworks shooting behind my eyes.

It was a few minutes before I was able to calm down and open my eyes, but when I did, he was smiling at me sweetly. "That was beautiful."

"Thank you, Doctor." I sighed.

"You're welcome. Now, there are a few things we need to finish up today, so let's get them taken care of." He said, then helped me off the bed. "Get your laptop and bring it to the living room."

"Yes, Doctor." I replied, grabbing the computer and doing as I was told.

"Alright, I need you to log into your bank. Since I'll be taking care of you now, you need to give me access before you forget your passwords."

"Of course." I logged in, glad I could remember how, and passed the laptop to him. It was a good idea; I wouldn't need to worry about money now.

"Now I need you to quit your job, okay? Just tell them it's due to medical reasons and effective immediately. You can do that via email and get it sent off, let me know when you're done. While you do that, I'll get dinner started."

James

The first time she walked into my office, I wanted her. She told me she had a problem remembering names and wanted to improve, so I agreed that I could probably help.

I was able to put her in a light trance that first day, and ask her questions. She had no close family or friends, so she was prime pickings for me to manipulate. I had never even considered it before, but I couldn't resist her.

She wasn't deep enough for anything extreme in that first session, so I started building her trust and suggested that she would feel the need for a second appointment when she woke.

Her second session was a rousing success for me. She went much deeper and I was able to confidently tell her to come for her third appointment but forget why when she arrived.

Today was the culmination of all my planning. When I walked in and she asked why she was there, I wanted to jump for joy. Then, when she fell into a trance so deep that she had no thoughts of her own, I knew that this was my shot.

Now I had her in my home. She had unknowingly signed a form giving me power of attorney over her and anything else I could think of to cover my ass in case it came to light.

She would be well taken care of; I had every intention of treating her like a treasure. And when she logged into her bank and showed me, I knew it had just gotten a lot easier to give her everything she needed. My girl was rich and had been living well below her means.

I started working on a nice meal for us while she wrote her letter of resignation and I planned how to close down my practice as quickly as possible. With her money, I could retire and take care of her twenty-four seven.

I was already falling in love with this stunning woman, and she was utterly unbelievable when she orgasmed.

"The email is sent, Doctor." She said in her buttery soft voice. Chills went down my spine every time she called me Doctor as if it was the sweetest term of endearment.

"Thank you, baby. Come here." I pulled her into a hug and let my emotions out. "I'm so glad you're letting me help you. I love you so much, baby."

"Really?" She asked, tears coming to her eyes. "I love you, too. You're the only one who can give me what I need."

"And I always will. I'm going to retire so I can spend all my time with you, taking care of you and loving you."

"That makes me so happy, Doctor."

"Let's eat our dinner, then I'll take you back to bed. Does that sound okay, my good girl?"

Her eyes lit up. "Yes, please!"

We ate quickly and I told her she was a good girl several times before we were done. By the time I had her in bed, she was desperate for me.

I stripped down and joined her, caressing every inch of her bare skin before laying over her and slowly entering her, savoring every inch.

"Such a good girl for me. I love you so much. You feel so good, baby." She was wild, gripping me tightly and rocking her hips with me, taking me as deep as she could. "That's it. Good girl. You need it so bad, don't you? You need my cock to fill you up and make you cum. Cum for me, my good girl. Cum all over my dick. Yes!"

Her pussy was soaked, I could hear the wet sounds every time I pumped into her. The contractions from her orgasm felt magical and had me shooting every last drop of my seed deep inside of her.

"You are perfect, baby. I'm going to keep you forever and mold your mind however I want. You'll be everything I need, the perfect princess, and I'll take care of your every need in return."

She was incoherent after her orgasm, so I pulled up the blankets and held her close as we drifted to sleep.

Saturday morning dawned and I got busy sending emails out to find new doctors for my patients and closing out my office. I wouldn't be going back, not now that I had my girl prancing naked around my house.

"Be a good girl and kneel here for me." I said, placing a cushion between my legs. "I want you to be my cock warmer while I take care of this. Take my cock into your mouth and just hold it there. Don't try to make me cum, just keep me hard like a good girl."

She did as I asked, taking me into the wet warmth between her sweet lips. Her tongue periodically massaged the underside of my shaft, keeping me wonderfully erect for over an hour.

I ran my fingers through her hair when I finished. "My good girl. You did so well, baby. Would you like to make me cum now?"

She nodded as best as she could until I fisted her hair and started guiding her. "Good girl, take what I give you. I want to you swallow me down and let me fuck that tight throat. Yes! Just like that, my good girl."

She started moaning as I ramped up her arousal, the vibrations driving me crazy until I unloaded in her mouth. "Swallow it all, baby, every drop." I told her.

"Now lean back. I want to see you play with yourself. Rub that leaky cunt like a good girl."

Her body was sinfully displayed, her perky tits looking ripe as her finger started flying over her clit. I wanted a good show, so I fed her constant praise.

"Look at how wet you are, my good girl. Leaking all over that pillow. Taste your fingers now. Good girl! You make me so happy when you obey me. You're a very good girl for me. You get so desperate, such a slutty good girl."

She was panting, her limbs shaking. I had her at the end of her endurance, so I slipped behind her and whispered in her ear. "Cum."

I had to hold her steady as her body gave out. Her scream was pure carnal pleasure, and when she finished, she was passed out in my arms.

"Beautiful." I said to myself as I carried her back to bed and curled around her. I couldn't wait to see how our lives would go now. I had never been happier than I was when I gave her pleasure.

Harpy18
Harpy18
41 Followers