All Comments on 'Village of Lamia'

by EstebanMamono

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was a good read but.

I liked it at first but then I was just sad for the boys.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 4 years agoAuthor
ouch

Oh well, they are safe and sound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm

Is this a monster girl version of Islam because from what i remember of reading the koran i feel monster girls wouldn't fallow what we know as islam

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

To previous Anon - monster girls will GLADLY corrupt everything to suit their kinks, Islam included :)

To author - I must say, gotta love your new writing style. Liked every bit of what those (un)lucky guys were through. And if there is no obligation to become MG's spouse for life, and the demonic energy takes care of keeping things clean, I can't understand why their villages are not yet besieged by willing and capable volunteers.

However, one thing still doesn't work out for me well - if your monster girls are so promiscuous and dominant as you describe them, what prevents them from taking husbands from other, less powerful MGs, by means of force?

Originally, demonic energy prevented them from taking already taken humans. The spirit energy, OTOH, prevented them from making harems, forming strong bonds with their chosen humans right from the first time.

What keeps your MG society running?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
How Many?

Lamia daughters did Benny and John Father while in that Egypt Village,and did all the Lamia Women get pregnant?.What the Lamia did to both John and Benny was somewhat cruel,but atleast they did it for good reasons and I am sure the Lamia were appreciative of the Guys for giving them baby lamia.

Also about the Lamia Village but they all seemed caring and selfless to each other and had no problem sharing John and Benny with each other.Finally I wonder if the Guys ever went back to see their Daughters and maybe give them their own Incestuous Lamia offspring,that would have been beautiful.

HurbsterHurbsterover 4 years ago

Just has this undercurrent of nastiness running through it. Comes with the monster girl territory I guess.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

>what keeps your society running?

Mostly a secret covenant between EXTREME higher-ups. Read my medieval prequels.

Agrat Bat Mahlat, Succubus Empress, secretly meets Lescatian leaders to keep the charade running until equilibrium of wives and husbands can be reached.

>what prevents them from taking husbands from other, less powerful MGs, by means of force?

That is a modern setting issue, yes. I'm aware of a "husband fight" but I'm married and with a job. Wait until I can make a story of Monster Policing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstebanMamono@EstebanMamono
Your average neighborhood pervert who writes monstergirls, bondage and some romance attempts with elements of high(?) fantasy. I could really use a ko-fi but I'm tech retarded. Can anyone talk to me how to do this? theblasphemy@gmail.com @Mamonomore#9170 in discord fuckers....