Villains and Damsels Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe they both said it.

Maybe he just thought it.

He'd never kissed a man in his life, never had the inkling to. Affectionate hugs, sure, and he had no discomfort when he saw other men kissing. But he'd never had any desire to do it himself.

Now the Master's lips pressed against his with a surprising ferocity. Sam kissed him back, his cock growing achingly hard at the endless, enticing possibilities of what this act could result in. Something rushed through him like a strong wind. One of the Master's hands stayed on top of Gillian's head as she continued to kneel between them, and the other arm wrapped around the back of Sam's head, pulling his double closer as if trying to swallow him.

He was trying to swallow him. Things that would be metaphorical in the real world became literal in the dream world.

But shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't Sam be swallowing the Master? He had that thought, vague and muted, as he felt the girl between them dissolving. The rest of the world fell away. The furniture. The walls. The floors.

The doors.

Natalie was still on the other side, still waiting to find out what Sam had learned. And now she stood in an empty space that had once been the harem room, filled with real and imagined women she'd seen as rivals or fellow prisoners. Now a white void of nothingness.

Just her. Sam.

And the Master.

Sam couldn't break the kiss as he gazed at Natalie, whose eyes were wide and lips were parted with confusion. She looked upset, but not angry. She was probably too bewildered to be angry. Any second now, she'd figure out what was going on, or that at least some betrayal had occurred, and storm over to them, scream loud enough to wake herself up.

But she didn't. Instead, she laughed. One single guffaw, with shining eyes and a shaking head.

As if she wasn't amused, but realized she could have expected no less than this.

Other than that, though, she remained as opaque as ever. Sam didn't know if under that laugh, under that shake, she was relieved or disappointed.

But unlike before, unlike every other moment he'd been unable to read her, which was nearly every moment he'd known her, Sam felt no apprehension, no tension in his chest, no longing.

She'd wanted this. And he was giving it to her.

His lips broke from the Master's, but stayed parted as he watched Natalie, who seemed frozen where she was. He thought he should say something. But what was there to say anymore?

She'd asked for his help, and as promised, he'd done the fucking best that he could.

He couldn't feel the Master's hands on him anymore, couldn't feel his breath on his neck. Couldn't hear his voice. He was gone.

He'd done it.

Then, at last, the world faded completely as Natalie woke up.

To Be Continued

12