Violating Sandie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,258 Followers

Sandie came hard...really hard, screaming at the top of her lungs as her contractions began. Liquid was gushing from her pussy and her ass muscles tightened around my cock beautifully from all directions. I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"Okay Sandie," I said fucking her most degrading and forbidden area as fast and as hard as I could, "I'm going to come inside your ass in a moment. When I do, you will wake up from your state of sleep. At the same time, you are going to instantly remember everything...EVERYTHING that has been done to you since you first gave me the letter explaining your conditioning."

Sandie nodded her head quickly, barely registering my words as orgasm after massive orgasm pummeled her. Every climax caused Sandie's ass muscles to contract tightly around my shaft.

"Oh fuck Sandie," I said as I neared my threshold. "It feels like your ass is milking my cock."

...and then it happened. Something in her body just snapped.

"FUCK!!!!!!! I'M...COMING...SO...HARD!!!!!" Sandie's body began to shake so violently it looked like she was having a seizure. Her pussy and ass contracted simultaneously, causing liquid to gush from her cunt. Sandie's ass muscles gripped me so hard it literally pulled the orgasm out of me, forcing my cock to fire into her over and over.

Sandie's screams were deafening, and marvelous to hear as I unloaded everything I had into her forbidden depths.

Then Sandie's eyes sprung open, and she was fully awake.

...and she remembered...everything.

Sandie froze in complete shock as memories came flooding through her mind. She remembered everything that had been done to her. Writing the letter, masturbating for her teacher's camera, the fucking in the library, the blowjobs during school, the track team on the hood of her car, her ex-boyfriends at the prom, the robotics club's pleasure machine, the janitor's closet, Stefie's party, graduation, and a whole other list of fuckings she had been made to forget. Now her former teacher had just raped her while she was sleeping and still had his cock up her ass...and she was STILL coming.

As my cock was completely drained and I pulled out of her, the massive bombardment of orgasms stopped and Sandie collapsed on her towel, tears flowing as she took it all in. She had been used by everyone as a sex toy. She was everybody's personal fuck machine. She had been defiled, humiliated, violated, and degraded as a woman. She was the property of every man who wanted to use her, fuck her, and rape her. Her dignity had been stolen from her and her innocence forcefully taken.

...and all of it...ALL of it, had been her idea.

Sandie barely noticed that as she was processing everything that had been done to her, I was gently putting her bikini back on her, carefully tying each if the strings around her hips and back.

The intensity of the experience left Sandie emotionally drained and physically exhausted. I unhooked the leash from her neck and tossed it aside, stroking her long brunette locks gently as she rested.

After some time, the onlookers now having moved on, Sandie turned over to look me in the eyes. I leaned down to kiss her. She returned my kiss passionately and lovingly. Pulling away, she rested her head back down on her towel and smiled up at me.

"Thank you."

I smiled back. "You're nuts."

My psychology student raised her eyebrows. "Is that a professional diagnosis?"

"Not exactly, but it feels fairly accurate."

Sandie pecked me on the cheek.

"So," I ventured to ask, "why me?"

Sandie shrugged her shoulders. "Why not? I knew I could trust you."

"...and your boyfriend?"

Sandie rolled her eyes. "No WAY could I trust him to let me get this wild. Besides, we've been drifting apart for a while and we're going to different colleges anyway. Its time to move on."

I nodded. "So what now?"

Sandie cocked her head to one side and gave me a flirty look. "Now, you return me to normal and I forget everything again."

I looked at her confused. "You WANT that?"

"Um hm," Sandie nodded. "It's a lot hotter when it's the 'first time' every time."

"Half the school knows your trigger phrase though," I pointed out.

Sandie smiled. "That should make for a very interesting ten year reunion don't you think?"

"If you're sure," I said. "Tell you what, I'll give you this video of what we did today. During the video I'm ordering you to remember everything that had been done to you so if you ever want to remember then just watch it. You won't remember anything about it while normal but I'll condition you so that in your activated state you will remember that its there. That way you don't HAVE to remember everything but if you ever want to then you can."

Sandie smiled sweetly, and then hugged me. "Thank you for everything...I love you."

"I love you too you crazy girl," I said gently stroking her beautiful hair.

Sandie lay back on her towel face down as she had been before I first used her trigger phrase.

"Ready?" I asked.

Sandie nodded.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Until we meet again...sexy Doctor Sandie."

Sandie's body twitched as she was returned to her normal state.

I stood up as Sandie turned over to see me.

"Oh hi," Sandie sat up. "I didn't see you coming."

I smiled to myself at the double meaning. "Its okay...I came anyway."

The euphemism was totally lost on her.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Definitely," Sandie responded. "I had the strangest dream though..."

EPILOGUE

"Welcome to the Central College of Psychology," the head of the department shook my hand in his office. "My name is Dr. Blake and we are thrilled to have you on board as a graduate assistant."

"Thank you," I replied. "I must admit I've wanted to be working on my advanced degree for several years but just hadn't found a good time to start until now."

"Well we hope you will enjoy it here. Your office is right down the hall and we've assigned an undergraduate to be your assistant. We'll get together this evening to go over the schedule and meet the rest of the department. For right now go ahead and feel free to set up your office how you like.

"Thank you very much Dr. Blake," I said shaking his hand again as I turned to head down to my new office...and an undergraduate assistant. Public high schools never pampered teachers this way, so it was a nice surprise to be given a few perks.

When I opened the door to my office, my jaw hit the floor. On the desk, on all fours was Sandie wearing only a black lace bra, matching thong, and black suede ankle boots. She had a black collar that was locked around her neck and was leashed to one of the legs of my desk. A headband in her lovely brunette hair had a pair of floppy puppy dog ears attached to the ends of the band.

As soon as Sandie saw me she smiled, picked up an envelope with her mouth, and hopped off the table. Crawling over to me on her hands and knees, Sandie sat back on her legs and looked up at me as if she were returning a stick to her owner after fetching it.

I took the envelope from her mouth and opened it, petting Sandie on the top of her head. "Good girl, Sandie."

"Arf!" Sandie gave the cutest little puppy bark.

The note was signed by Dr. Blake. It read:

"Sandie has been an excellent undergraduate at the school this past year. She has shown a particular interest in hypnosis and has volunteered for every case study our department has conducted on the topic. When she found out that you had accepted a position as a graduate student, Sandie immediately asked to be your assistant."

I paused reading as I felt Sandie's hands unbuttoning and unzipping my trousers, her ass wiggling back and forth as if she were wagging her tail.

Quickly, I continued reading:

"The trigger phrase that our department used to originally condition Sandie still works. However, many others have been added that will activate different behaviors. We will schedule a demonstration for you in the next few days. For now, enjoy spending some quality time with your new assistant."

Sandie lowered my boxers and quickly enveloped my cock with her warm moist mouth. As she began bobbing her head back and forth on my shaft, I gasped, struggling to read the last line of the note:

"By the way, just so you know, this was all her idea."

"Oh Sandie," I sighed as the suction from Sandie's mouth sent waves of pleasure through my entire body. As I dropped the letter and it floated down to the floor, Sandie looked up at me with her beautiful puppy dog eyes, bobbing her head on my cock with long rapid pulls and batting her eyelashes submissively.

"I love you Sandie," I said softly.

Sandie paused just long enough to give me a flirty wink before resuming her all out assault on my shaft, moaning with intense satisfaction at what she had become. Sandie had secretly fantasized about becoming a fuck machine for men to use, violate, and degrade. She wanted her most hidden desires to become reality. Sandie had gotten exactly what she wanted, and as the powerful suction from her warm moist mouth caused me to cry out in pleasure, I realized that so had I.

12