Violet and the Warrens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allie, you're cold, go warm yourself somewhere else." It was true, her arms were icicles. I was relieved when she went over to Violet and wrapped her arms around her. "Where's mom?"

"Maeve's gone for tea." Violet said, slightly slurred.

"So, did you guys have fun? I guess you found out it was cold tonight—surprise!" All I could focus on was not getting exposed. "You're home earlier than expected. Just think, a coat and you could have kept going."

"It was boring anyway," Violet offered, "the clubs here are lame, nothing like in New York. Besides, we wanted to smoke some weed and chill anyway."

We were open about pot smoking with our kids, but this was a bit forward. Allie sprung up quickly, lifting the blanket so that if one wanted to see my naked leg they could despite the low lighting.

"Can we smoke some of your weed dad? I'll get it." Allie was gone from the living room before I could respond.

Violet and I were left alone. I was nervous and almost shivering from excitement and sheer panic. Usually the verbose dad, I was at a loss for words. She broke the silence.

"Sorry we interrupted you two." Violet said.

"Umm, you didn't interrupt anything. We were watching something and just fell asleep. Sorry the door was locked." I answered stunned.

"No worries, Allie probably wouldn't have wanted to stumble upon mom and dad...you know." She was looking at Maeve's bra on the coffee table. That was an oversight. "So, let's see here."

Before I knew what was happening, her hand scrambled along the couch and touched my bare leg under the blanket. It was freezing cold. I withdrew my leg quickly.

"Yep, I knew it!" She said triumphantly.

"Hey! That's cold, and not cool!" I said pretending to be offended but feeling like I was flirting. I had no playbook for this forwardness at all.

"Sorry, again. We didn't mean to interrupt you two." Violet pulled back to her side of the couch. "I bet it was hot though."

Just then Maeve and Allie came in. Maeve was carrying a tray of tea and Allie followed with our "weed box."

"I said it was okay, Zach. They're grownups after all." Maeve gave me an odd look.

She quickly scanned between me and Violet and set the tray on the table. I was a mess after the ten seconds I had just spent with her—it probably showed. Maeve noticed the bra then and quickly grabbed it and pushed it into her pocket. At that, Violet stole a glance at me and smiled.

I made room for Maeve on the couch next to me on the other side, and raised the blanket for her. Maeve noticed my continued nudity and gave me a subtle but angry look. I took her hand and placed it on my bare leg.

"Your fault, you went to the door too quick." I whispered.

This situation was untenable. With Allie and Maeve in the room, my pants off, and at least three of us aware that sex had just been happening, the tension was high. Poor Allie was tipsy and oblivious to it all. I acted quickly to bring the night to a close.

"Why don't you and Violet take that upstairs, Allie. Mom and I are ready for bed I think." I said. "We just have to clean up the kitchen."

Violet was the lifesaver. She grabbed the box, stood up, and grabbed Allie by the wrist and said, "Okay, thanks Zach. Come on Allie, let's go. Thanks, Maeve, Zach, for the weed—I'll pay you back."

"It's okay, good night guys, love you." Maeve waved them on from the couch.

Violet was a abrupt, but I knew why she was doing it and appreciated the effort. She didn't make eye contact with me or Maeve, acting appropriately like someone who'd rather not hang out with middle-aged parents. I did not lift my head to watch her go; I could feel Maeve watching me. Only out of the corner of my eye did I see Violet turn the corner to ascend the stairs.

"Thanks mom, dad, we won't smoke much." Allie said as she left. "Sorry you made that tea."

"No worries, honey," said Maeve before turning to me with a scolding look as soon as she heard Allie's door shut upstairs. "Get dressed now! That was embarrassing as hell. I think they knew, and you were doing that weird shit too. You know I don't always like it when we do that!"

"That was just coincidence, honey, or proximity or something." I was at a loss for words. "And you do like a lot of that stuff."

"Well not that. She's Allie's friend and we've known her for years, I don't like it, okay?" Maeve implored.

"Okay honey, I'm sorry. You know I have a lot of pent up energy at times. Besides, you were the one who put the idea in my head by asking me if I thought she was sexy."

"Shhhh, let's just go to bed okay." Maeve leaned in and gave me a kiss.

Maeve and I went upstairs where Allie's music thumped loudly from her bedroom. I had knocked before we headed to our room and asked them to turn it down, and while the volume was lower, it still set the tone for us as Maeve drifted to sleep and I thought about Violet and her odd forward behavior. At six that morning, I woke up to piss to the same thumping beat and it seemed louder. I noticed Allie's door was open and thought that might be the reason. As I pushed the door wider, my eyes were riveted to Allie's bed, the little twin she always complained about.

Allie and Violet were naked in bed together. Allie likes to sleep nude, so I've seen that, and I know like most 20 somethings of the millennial era she's had some sexual experience with both boys and girls. This sight wasn't entirely new; whenever her friends came over, they often slept together in her bed. It always looked a little too comfy, but I was not going to police my daughter's sexuality. She'd even had boyfriends sleep over since college, and that was just one more reason we were the "cool parents." None of this bothered me. There's a firewall between my sexuality and anyone in my family but Maeve, but there are things we can't unsee, and I'd never seen Violet in that bed before. And never would I have imagined I'd see as much of her as I did.

As I peered into the low light coming through the tapestries over the window, I could see Allie laying sideways on the bed facing the wall. She was mostly under blankets, spooning excess covers and unintentionally hogging them. Next to her lay Violet, uncovered and exposed. She was lying on her back and was wearing only her black lacey bra. One hand was over her head, while the other was down on the inner thigh that was on the bed. The other leg was hanging down, her foot resting on the floor. Between her legs, nothing.

Her nakedness, something I'd put together in my imagination a thousand times, was staring at me "IRL." I took in the image as a whole and in detail as she lay on the bed open and vulnerable. In the gloom of the room my eyes were drawn first to two nice shaven puffy pussy lips. Her tummy was flat and smooth, stretched from her leg positioned off the bed it was a tender valley from her protruding mons to her rib cage—she had a great slim athlete's body. I noticed how her sexy bra looked on her skin, her breasts ample enough to stretch the fabric in different directions, her large areolas visible through it, and her big nipples (much like Maeve's) pushing the light fabric up. The parts were perfect, but the whole was even better. She was a picture of beauty and sexual potential.

I stood staring for about five seconds—one second too long—then Violet opened her eyes and looked right at me. I tried to act like I didn't see her nakedness, as though I had just walked in, and simply pointed to the stereo. Violet pulled her hand off her leg, gently brushing her index finger over her pussy and raising it to her lips to give me a "shush" gesture without breaking intense eye contact. She pulled her foot off the floor and rested it on the sideboard of the bed to lift her body up, arching her back to reach the Bluetooth speaker on the shelf behind the bed. To do this she pushed her ass up immodestly, letting her legs open even wider. I watched in awe as her pussy parted subtly to give me a brief glimpse of her inner lips and pinkness. The sudden silence brought me back to earth, and Violet broke eye contact, nonchalantly covered her sex with her hand, and turned over into a spoon facing Allie, her perfect naked ass still exposed to me with fingers protecting her pussy poking through. I closed the door, my heart racing a thousand beats a minute.

Minutes later I was reimagining her arching back as I feverishly pounded my cock in the downstairs bathroom. I pictured her raising her ass like she did but in my imagination to get her pussy onto my mouth. With all the unresolved tension from earlier, including a good hour of edging with Maeve before the girls came home, I came like a geyser with Violet's body on my mind. I made my way back to bed and cuddled into sleeping Maeve with thoughts of Violet roaming round my head. When we awoke, she was already gone.

Allie made her way back to the city for her first job a week or so later, and James and Mille, our 12-year old, came back for the rest of the summer. Maeve and I didn't talk about our new fantasy material again as I wasn't sure if she'd want to revisit it. We didn't expect to see Violet again for at least a year or so based on how often she'd been around since college. Sometimes it's best to go slow and we had plenty of games to play. Violet, however, was glad to be back in the Warrens' orbit and reached out to James to do some running. I was hopeful he was getting a chance with her, but also a little jealous.

During another late night in the office, I heard the familiar knock on the window. As it was late light in summertime, I could see James and Violet in their running gear outside. I was glad they couldn't see in as I had by coincidence been looking at Violet's Instagram on my phone and debating jerking off again. My heart was beating fast as I made my way to the door. I hadn't seen Violet since I'd seen all of Violet and I was embarrassed that she likely remembered that awkward situation.

Violet looked as good as ever. The tight shorts and jogging bra hid that which had filled my mind since Allie's bed. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and the light freckles on her nose and cheek highlighted her flushed face. She looked even more beautiful without all the makeup and her body was flawless as usual. I could easily project all that I had seen onto the frame that stood panting before me.

"Hi dad, we just need a quick water and a dump. I can hardly keep up with Violet." James said as he wandered down the hall.

"That's because she's done more exercise in college than lift beer cans, James, and that's maybe a bit too much information." I chided my son playfully, then turned my attention back to Violet.

"How's the run going?" I wanted to steer far away from my thoughts and memories.

"Good, I'm glad we didn't catch you looking at porny Tumblr sites or anything," Violet deadpanned, "but I bet you got enough visuals from the other night."

There was no hiding, I reddened. Violet was laying it all out and though I'd hoped I'd never have to address this with her, I had thought through my explanation/defense many times.

"Violet, listen, I'm sorry I saw you like that. I had no intention of violating your privacy, it was just the loud music." I said, panicking inside.

"Don't worry...Zach." Violet stared at me. "You should have stayed, you might have seen more. Besides, it was hot. I've even fucked myself thinking about it a few times since...bet you have too."

I was dumbstruck and aroused. When did the young rebellious-but-normal Violet become a sexually charged vixen? Here was a beautiful twenty-year-old woman—one I had masturbated about for too long—telling me she's "fucked herself" thinking about me, or maybe me? Who the hell was she now? I needed to be the more mature adult in the room quickly, and tried to find my dignity.

"Nice language, Violet. Well it was embarrassing for me and I'm glad you're enjoying making me more embarrassed right now." I stared at Violet, the two of us having a conversation I would never have dreamed possible. "I shut the door, Violet, and again, I'm sorry."

I was proud of myself in that moment. I had rallied to elevate above taking the bait, and to dismiss Violet's challenge as that of a daring and brash young woman trying to shock a flustered middle-aged man.

"So, why are you undressing me with your eyes right now?" Violet ran her hands along the side of her tits, giving them a little push together, and down her torso and upper legs. "You can always look, I mean, you always have anyway—even Allie has noticed."

I guess I wasn't good at hiding it after all. Violet turned around slowly and grabbed both ass cheeks framed by her tight shorts, lifting them gently and giving them a couple of squeezes before turning around to face me.

"Sorry, Mr. Warren, Zach, I like teasing you. I can tell you get horny as fuck around me and it's kinda funny." Violet said.

"Funny, huh?" I was not smiling.

I don't know what came over me in that moment. My judgment was receding as quickly as my cock was hardening. My son was just down the hall in the bathroom, but words I would forever regret came out of my mouth.

"Violet, you need to be careful, or you'll end up getting punished." I said while changing my demeanor from rattled friend's father to dominating master. Only Maeve had heard such talk. I stared at her with just a little bit of menace and said, "I need you to behave, Violet."

"Now we're talking 'bout what you're into, huh, Zach?" Violet laughed and placed her hand on my cheek. This was the last straw.

I took her hand in mine and twisted it behind her back, turning her around and pinning her against the wall. I pushed my body and now fully hard cock into her backside, and with my other hand, pulled her head back by her ponytail and whispered in her ear. It was quick and rough, but I was well practiced from being with Maeve—I wasn't hurting Violet at all just dominating her and turning the tables. I could smell her sweat and feel her heat; her ass was grinding back against me—I guess she liked it.

"Uhhn, ohhh," She moaned.

"Behave, Violet, NOW." I nibbled her earlobe and licked, then with one smooth smack landed a blow on her perfect ass, leaving my hand on it to get a few good squeezes on her cheeks. "Are we going to be a good girl and behave? Say 'yes sir.'"

"Yes sir." There was no hesitation.

I gave her one more smack, quickly ran my hand down her crack almost touching her pussy, then let go. Violet turned around; it was her turn to be flustered. Her face was flushed as she looked at me with a mixture of shock and lust. Her breath was ragged, and her nipples were now pushing hard against her jog bra—they had to be strong to move such tight fabric. Her brazenness, though, had abated, she seemed vulnerable and I just wanted to hug her and say I was sorry. Before I could regret anything, she revealed herself as a complex young woman who didn't go down easily.

"Yes sir." She said again softly, then smiled, "Maybe."

"That's all that's going to happen here Violet. I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry, but I have weaknesses and you pushed my buttons. Let's stop playing games now okay?" I was trying to backtrack—but how does one ignore the sexual aggression I had just displayed? I could get in serious trouble for it in fact.

"You can't take that away, Zach. You just crossed a line and lost all authority—unless, that is if your 'playing games' reestablishes it. No one has ever done that to me before, I need some time to think about it, and I might need a bit more experience." Violet said, then added in a serious tone, "Or you better hope I don't tell anyone. I know you have a lot of secrets, Mr. @hotwifeho4daddy, looks like you have one more."

"Okay, let's just stop, Violet, okay? I apologize for that, please let's just move on." I said quietly as James came back down the hall towards us. I was desperate to turn back time. The blog name she dropped was the Tumblr handle I used but let go. I had no idea what she knew about me or what was happening. My world was careening on an abyss.

"You getting' water, Violet?" James asked, "you okay?"

"No, I'm good, I just want to keep going." Violet said somewhat coldly, turning her back to me.

"Okay, let's do it. See you later dad. Don't forget you're driving me back to State tomorrow." James headed out the main door and it shut behind him.

Violet and I were alone for another three seconds.

"We're not finished...sir." Violet turned and said before she left.

"I bumped into Violet yesterday while you were driving James back," Meave said, "we had a nice long talk. She was at Wegmans."

The words kicked off a claxon of alarm in my mind. Just two days earlier, I had committed a serious offense to my marriage, and had been suffering from a combination of guilt and paranoia since; I had been miserable. I have never cheated on Maeve. Sure, there were many times when I flirted so hard that only good sense or, more frequently, dumb luck kept me from making a mistake and threatening our relationship. I've danced a little too closely to other wives at neighborhood parties, or have had a few inappropriate sexual conversations with female coworkers, but I never touched another person but Maeve with overt sexual intent since our wedding twenty-six years ago. On what should have been a normal early weekday evening in our kitchen I felt trapped with remorse and fear.

What I did to Violet was a first, and not at all a normal flirtation. It was aggressive and violating, totally out of character for me with anyone but a consenting Maeve—and then only in our most intimate moments. If Violet wanted to interpret it as sexual assault, she could. I didn't think that was the greatest danger, though, and certainly hoped it wasn't for many reasons, ethical and legal foremost, but also because I wanted her to have liked it; I didn't want to have scared or hurt her at all. She had instigated all the flirtation since I first saw her that summer for sure, but maybe I shocked her too much. Then again, if she liked it, and I sensed she did, it would only encourage her behavior—sex acts tend to lead to more sex acts not shut them down. I frankly hoped that she'd return to school before I saw her. I almost wished I'd never see her again, but rivers of lust competed with my guilt and naturally part of me longed for Violet even more. In short, I was a mess of emotions and ideas. Maeve bringing up her name was not welcome, and what the hell did a "nice long talk" mean?

"She's so funny, insisting she pay us back for the pot she and Allie smoked. She says she's going to swing by with some for us. We actually are running low," Maeve said. "I told her to make it dinner."

"That's really unnecessary, and I'm not sure how I feel about having her bring drugs to us—I mean considering our history." I was torn between arousal and primal fear. "You told her no need, right? And the last thing a senior in college wants to do is come have dinner with us Maeve."

"Zach, I suggested she could come over any time and dinner is just being polite. She seemed more than happy to come. Besides, I bet you'd like to see her again anyway." Maeve normally was too bashful to bring up things we do in bed, so this surprised me. She had no idea about my recent transgressions, but my nervousness was growing.

"Maeve, come on now, I don't embarrass you now do I?" I wanted this conversation to be over. "You told me that that was not your cup of tea the other night anyway. Let's just let that lie."

"No, just every time we have sex." Maeve retorted, and she was right. I had always pushed her to go beyond her comfort level, but she was the one who cooled off the Violet fantasy the night it was introduced. "And I can tell it's bothering you because you're blushing. You can't hide it Zach, you have a crush on Violet. It's kind of weird right?"