Violet and the Warrens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was...wow!" Violet was panting and running her hands over her cum-glazed tits.

"Wow's right," Maeve exclaimed, "you both came alright. That was amazing to watch too. When was the last time you fucked me that good, Zach, I'm jealous?"

Maeve didn't seem jealous, but something else. There was a curious element in her voice I couldn't place.

"You two also made a mess." Maeve went into the kitchen and returned with paper towels; she swayed a bit walking—I should probably mention that many more sips of rose went into keeping the moisture up through our workout.

I looked down at Violet. She looked at me without saying a word and began to scoop my cum off her chin and into her mouth. She licked her finger and let a string pull from her lips. Maeve returned in mid-performance.

"Oh, I don't do that," Maeve said, "Zach would like me to but..."

Violet pulled her face to hers and stuck her tongue in her mouth. They French kissed deeply before Maeve pulled away, wiping her lips and starting to clean up. Violet stroked her hair while Maeve administered a paper towel to the puddles of cum on her belly and tits. She looked tenderly at my wife. My cock was still hard.

"Okay, guys, I think that's enough weirdness for one night," Maeve said, standing up and going to the pizza. "Besides, I'm starving. I think I need to smoke, eat, and sleep."

Violet cleaned up more. I leaned to kiss her, but she turned her head and scooted to let me sit on the couch. She reached down for her clothes and put on her sweatshirt.

"Let's eat."

The next half-hour was odd. The three people who had just fucked like crazy together were now stoned again and eating cold pizza half naked. Every now and then, someone would comment on the crazy night, and the other two would try to say how it was okay, or a one-time thing, or that it was a mistake, but everyone makes mistakes, etc. No one felt bad about what happened exactly, but the vibe created a three-way firewall against rekindling anything. We talked about all sorts of mundane topics interspersed with an uttered laugh or "whoa" to remind us this was not a normal night. If the evening was over for me, however, Viagra was not helping and looking at Violet's thin bare legs made it worse.

We were all tired, but Maeve had had the most to drink. I was not surprised to hear her loud snore coming from her side of the couch before long. Violet was still next to me between us.

"Wow, is she always that loud?" Violet giggled.

"Yes, afraid so, but I'm a deep sleeper." I tried to pull her in a little closer.

Violet shrugged off my arm and stood up, gathering her pants and covering her private parts with new modesty.

"I guess I should get going, huh?" Violet asked. "What time is it anyway."

"Violet, it's 2:25, you can stay here, no problem." I said. Then to reassure her, "You can take Allie's room...alone, it's fine, really."

"Okay, are you sure," Violet seemed unsure. "It isn't too weird?"

"No, Violet, it's fine."

"Okay, then," Violet turned to walk away, her bare ass taut above her thigh gap. She stopped before leaving the room and turned to me. She bit the tip of her index finger and pouted, "Will you come tuck me in Zach?"

"Of course." I rose to follow.

We got to Allie's room with its little twin bed and teenage girl décor all around. I closed the door, stepped behind Violet, and pulled her sweatshirt off. I turned her around to face me, and pressed myself into her. She tilted her head up with pleading eyes and lips slightly open. We kissed passionately like lovers, something I'd been craving all night. She wrapped a leg around mine and ran her hands over my back and ass.

"Now we're cheating, Zach," she said teasingly, "and I like it."

"Not entirely," I offered, "or it's qualified cheating."

"I want you to make love to me Zach, like you do when you're in love." Violet pleaded.

I led her to the bed and lay on top of her. Our eyes met, and I brushed her cheek with my hand. I love Maeve more than anyone, she is my soulmate and tonight she showed me how much she loved me too. But in that moment, I felt a wave of love for Violet too—the young fervor of infatuation reawakened in me. We kissed gently, never breaking eye contact; it was tender embrace.

"Violet," I asked, hoping not to break the spell, "Are you, umm, we're you, a virgin? I mean tonight?"

"Sort of," she shrugged.

"That's not how that works usually."

"Well, I've done a lot of things with a lot of girls—like Allie—and I've done everything but with boys—like James—and I've...."

"Okay, not sure I want to know all that." I wanted to get back to kissing and was sorry I asked; the idea of my whole family fucking her was not turning me on—I wanted her alone.

"But, yes, that was my first time. I've played around a lot and come close, but I wanted you to be my first real cock, Zach." Violet reached up to kiss me.

"I'm honored, Violet, but I wish you had told me. I don't know what to say." A feeling of claustrophobia competed with pride and lust.

"If I told you, you wouldn't have done it," Violet looked at me intently, "because you're actually a good guy."

"What about protection, Violet?" The thought of fucking up Violet's life scared me.

"I'm on the pill to keep my period regular," Violet pulled my cock to her wetness, and guided me into her—it was much easier this time, "so, you can fuck me through and through. Let's take our time Zach."

I pushed into her slowly and we began a tender grind, she circling her hips in a way Maeve never did that felt amazing, and me keeping up a slow steady rhythm. Her athletic young body was all mine to caress and squeeze, the feverish oddity of the evening had become an intimate interaction between two lovers. I lavished my tongue on her breasts, pulling her nipples between my teeth, kissed her neck, and ran my hands round her ass to pull her into me with each thrust. Thank god for Viagra; with one cumload already gone I was going forever.

"Can we try another position?" She cooed.

"Of course," I said.

I am not an incredibly athletic big-dicked performer, so I hoped that some of the circus moves on porn were not what she was looking for. I slipped to her side and raised her leg to get into her from behind. It's Maeve's and my favorite position, allowing deeper penetration, self-stimulation for her, and continued kissing. I pulled Violet's hand down to her clit and began to move it in little circles as I increased the pace of my fucking. Violet was soon moaning and panting while fingering herself. I pinched her nipples gently. Our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths.

"Oh Zach, I'm coming!" Violet bucked against my cock, rolling her head back and screaming, "Oh, yes, fuck, I'm coming!"

She had me beat by a mile; I wasn't even close. I quickly turned her over in the plowman's position and stood above her on my daughter's bed. I was determined to piledrive Violet's little pussy until I came again. I started pumping into her furiously from behind, slapping her ass as my orgasm rose—so much for tenderness. She squealed again, quivering on my cock. Did she come a third time? I sank into her and didn't pull out, letting my spunk fill her twat with rapid pulses of cum. I stayed in her, pushing her head down into the bed, until my cock was totally drained. I let my cock begin to soften inside her, then popped it out and lay down beside her. She covered me in kisses.

"Oh my god, that was amazing!" She spooned into me as I lay panting on my back. Her breathing slowed, and she said softly, "I love you Zach."

"You're amazing Violet," I said.

"I know that you love Maeve in a special way that I can never get near, Zach, but I want you to know that I love you in my own way. I love what you've done for me, what you did for me tonight. I'll always cherish you." Violet was crying softly.

I lifted her face to mine and told her, "I love you too Violet, you are a sweet sweet woman."

She curled into me and squeezed me tightly. I lay there pondering everything: my guilty behavior, the manipulations, the threesome sex, and Violet's romantic feelings. They were all complicating factors and emotions, made more difficult by the warm and flawless young woman in my arms. Soon, I heard a soft snoring and slow deep breaths of sleep. I pulled myself away from Violet carefully and sneaked back into the living room.

It was 4:30 in the morning. I roused Maeve from the couch. She woke a bit confused, then remembered—her nakedness was a stark reminder.

"Oh fuck," Maeve said. "Where's Violet?"

"In Allie's room," I said. "She's asleep."

"When did she go in there?" she asked groggily.

"About 2:15-2:30 I think," and then I lied, "I was asleep, not sure."

"That was really fucked up, Zach," Maeve looked concerned, "What the hell did we do last night?"

"Umm, I know, honey," I said as I gathered up our clothes, "but, let's not beat ourselves up about it now, okay? We can talk tomorrow, I'm exhausted."

"Make sure you get all the clothes out of the living room okay?" Maeve left wrapped in her blanket.

I did a quick scan of the room. There were wine glasses, pizza crusts, and paraphernalia on the table, and clothes spread around on the floor. I did a perfunctory cleaning, enough to hide the illegal or embarrassing things, and made my way to our bedroom. When I arrived, Maeve was sleeping soundly. I curled into her and fought my thoughts until slumber came.

The next morning, Violet was gone. On the kitchen table read a note:

Thanks you guys!

You are both amazing. Have a great year, hope we can see each other again sooner rather than later!

Love, Violet.

THE END

Author's notes:

I've long been a fan of Literotica but never have written anything. Recently, my wife told me she'd been reading erotic literature. Turned on, I thought I'd give it a whirl over New Year's break. This is the first piece of fiction I've ever shared. Maybe she'll find it...

Want to know how Violet became so crazy for sex?

What's up with Maeve, and just what was that "long talk" with Violet about?

Will Zach see Violet again? Will Maeve?

What's up with Allie and James?

What happened with the butt plug and vibrator? Where did they go? Uh oh!

Stay tuned for more of the adventures of Violet with the Warren family...maybe.