Violet and the Warrens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys are too cute!" Violet acted like nothing was wrong and packed a third bowl for herself. She lit up and pulled a good hit through the tube, gesturing to both of us to come to her. Maeve leaned in, and I leaped up too. My cock was tenting in my pants, but I didn't care anymore. Violet put her lips on Maeve's and blew, then turned and grabbed me by the chin and brought our faces together inches from my wife's face.

"Watch out for tongue, Zach," Maeve said, "It doesn't stay in her mouth."

With that, any doubts were gone, I was going to push it now.

"I like tongue, honey," I leaned in, but Violet only playfully licked my lips, then blew all her smoke in my face without further contact.

"I bet you do dirty old man," Violet laughed and leaned into Maeve, the two of them giggling like girls together.

"Ha, she got you honey," Maeve put her hand over Violet's shoulder and ran it through her hair, catching on knots. "You gotta brush this hair girl!"

"Oh mommy, you need to do it." Violet curled into Maeve and rested her head on her shoulder, inches from her left breast.

Maeve sat there breathing heavily, giving me a dreamy look that had just a whisper of panic underneath it. She was slightly opening and closing her legs; I had seen that before. All three of us were silent for maybe four seconds, but it felt like an eternity as the intensity of the weed kicked in. My face was flushed, and I too had ragged breath, but the hardest thing I noticed was my cock—it was like granite in my pants. Everyone knows that moment when sexual tension is palpable, when words are no longer needed--this was that moment. Violet began to trace light circles around Maeve's nipple through her shirt. I watched mesmerized and wondering what would happen next. Maeve was close, but not that easy.

"We need to eat the pizza! I'm starving," Maeve moved Violet's hand away gently, and stood up.

She was frazzled. She stumbled a bit on the way into the kitchen, and banged into the doorframe with her shoulder. Violet looked at me alarmed.

"Maeve, are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine, just a little high. That's strong stuff Violet." Maeve's voice trembled from the kitchen.

"You should go in there," Violet said to me. I stood up adjusted my cock in my pants, not hiding in the slightest.

I went into the kitchen and Maeve was red-faced, leaning back on the counter and sipping a glass of water. She gestured urgently for me to come closer. She looked agitated, but I could see her submissive sexuality brimming underneath the anxiety.

"What the fuck's going on, Zach, this is crazy." Maeve was whispering in a pant, "We can't let anything happen."

I closed in and put my mouth on my ear.

"You let her stroke your nipple you little slut." I said, tickling her with my tongue.

She breathed heavily. I gently turned her around and placed her hands on the counter.

"Zach, no." Maeve knew, "no, not now, not here sir."

I didn't hold back and let go with a resounding slap on the bottom of my wife's nice round ass—just where she likes it—making cheeks jiggle and a little gasp escape her mouth. I took hold of her ample softness squeezing hard. I grabbed her hair and pulled her into me.

"I love you baby. I won't do anything, I promise. We'll be cool and lay low." I whispered in her ear.

It could have stopped there if either of us were being honest. If Violet had second thoughts, this night could easily be over. It would have been "that weird time" between the three of us, but we could recover. We would laugh off the crazy and ignore the lust, and avoid anything like it again. I could not recover my dignity after fondling my daughter's friend's tits in the car or spanking her, of course, but I would overcome the guilt with time. All thoughts of escape dissipated when I saw Violet in the doorway, giving me the "shush" sign that started it all. She crept up next to me behind Maeve. I decided to break my wife's last resistance.

"One more for the bad girl," I knew Maeve couldn't resist once she's had one and let fly with another smack.

Violet pulled her top off letting her breasts swing free, stepped up to Maeve and pulled her pants and underwear down. My wife was suddenly aware of her presence—and completely vulnerable. Violet grabbed Maeve's hair like I had done to her at my office. She was a quick study.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" Maeve panted.

She was shocked, but I knew my wife—she was turned on too. When she was like this with me, she would submit to anything. It looked like Violet had her too—it was time to finally make fantasies come true. I took my foot and pushed down on the pants and panties that Violet had left bunched around Maeve's knees. It was a move I'd done hundreds of times and when she obliged and let me go down and slip her shoes and socks off with them in one shot, I knew she was done. I licked my hand and covered it with spit and placed it right between my wife's puffy mature lips and felt her moisture engulf it. I rubbed against her already-swollen clit. I landed another smack on her ass.

When I stood up, I saw that Maeve had half turned to face Violet and the two of them had their tongues in each other's mouths. It was a sight to see. Violet grabbed Maeve's hand and placed it on her young full breast. Maeve instantly began to greedily massage it as she rocked back in forth trying to keep her mouth locked with Violet while responding to my slaps and caresses. She broke away; always playing up the reluctance with me, I recognized it.

"Guys, this is crazy, we shouldn't be doing this at all," Maeve protested.

I leaned into Maeve and kissed her gently.

"It'll be fine honey, I love you," I said, then smacked her ass again adding, "You want it, and need it. You liked kissing a woman didn't you bad girl, feeling her tit in your hand?"

I turned to Violet, "Violet, Maeve needs a spanking, can you give it to her? Tell her what kind of girl she's going to be tonight."

Violet looked at me with a smile and gave me her wink. She was gorgeous; I loved her at that moment. She let a smack land on my wife's ass.

"Say 'spank me Violet,' honey, tell her what a little slut you're going to be for her."

I wet my finger and rubbed it over her asshole. Maeve was agitated—turned on, but not quite able to say it. I looked at Violet and she let another blow land.

"Spank me Violet, I'm your little slut." Maeve said, pushing her ass out for more.

Violet rained down blows on my wife's ass while I shoved three fingers deep in her pussy.

"You like that girl? You want Violet to punish you, don't you? I turned my wife to face me, and kissed her passionately, "Oh, baby, this feels right to me."

"Yes, me too," Maeve grunted and hungrily kissed me, "Spank me Violet, I'm yours. Do what you want to me."

Violet grabbed her head, pulling her into a passionate and slow kiss. She pulled away and turned to me.

"Okay, let's get this beautiful woman in the other room. Her ass is pretty red." Violet held Maeve by the hand. "Will you really do what I want you to Maeve?"

"...yes." Maeve whispered, and Violet leaned in for another slow romantic kiss.

"Come on, then, I'm going to treat you right." Violet led Maeve back into the living room, turning to wink at me with a wicked smile.

I lingered for a moment in the kitchen, heart racing and rubbing my hands together like a junky in an opium patch. This shit was real. My wife, my monogamous wife, the love of my life, had no pants on and had just been led away by a topless Violet. Violet, whom I'd known forever, but who had transformed into a young woman perfect in every way, and to whose image I had tugged out so many furtive longing loads, was getting sexy with us. Her mind, attitude, values, and yes, her fucking perfect body, made her exceptional. She had been exceptionally weird, and making it with two old people at her age counts as weird, but I had played a part in it and had been weird too. Now this Rubicon of a threesome had been crossed, it felt liberating—like no one was to blame. But still, not everyone needed to know all the ways this had developed. I wasn't going to let guilt get me, and the Viagra wasn't going anywhere either. I went to the refrigerator for another beer, grabbed the pizzas and tossed clothes, and made my way into the living room filled with anticipation.

The overhead lights were off, only the side lamps on the far tables filled the room with a lower mood lighting that kept everything visible in a warm soft light. Maeve must have done it. It was our favorite fucking setting, the same lighting we had used the night we almost got caught by Violet and Annie, the same night I had Maeve calling out for what she'd just received in the kitchen.

They were on the couch, Violet straddling Maeve with her tits in her face. Violet's left hand was behind Maeve's head pushing her face forward, and her right was down between Maeve's spread legs, fluttering her hand over her clit, and pulling moisture from her pussy to lubricate her sex. Maeve was engulfing half of Violet's orange-sized tits one at a time into her mouth then pushing them out and drawing the nipples tightly between her lips, suckling them alternately like a baby. She seemed frantic and ravenous, a beginner at tit play learning all the things she could do with her mouth in a crash course. Her hands were inside Violet's pants kneading her ass. They were both moaning.

At such a sight, part of me wanted to pull my pants down and jerk off all over them, however I was surprised that I could resist being a freak immediately. I had never done anything like this before, but I sensed the timing and sat down on the chair opposite them, opened my beer, and grabbed a slice for the show. They didn't say a thing to me, or stop at all. I was going to fuck someone tonight, hopefully Violet, but I felt I could wait maybe a minute or two. Soon Maeve had most of Violet's ass out of her yoga pants, exposing her tight cheeks framed by little satin thong panties. I had a good view of an ass I've loved for a while. After eating my slice, I took off my shirt. I leaned back and tugged my pants down, freeing my aching cock and taking it in my hand.

"Bite my nipples a little bit, Maeve, little nibbles on them, not too hard." Violet urged Maeve on.

I took that as my cue.

"That's right Maeve, Violet likes it a little rough," I stood up, "Why don't you spank that nice little ass in your hands."

Maeve bit down on Violet's nipple and gave her ass a good slap. I got behind Violet and pulled her yoga pants and panties down, making her stand up so I could get them all off. I then pushed her forward and she toppled right back into position over Maeve, but this time with her bare ass inches from my face.

The images I'd conjured up, seen and undressed on Instagram, and projected onto close-looking porn videos, were nothing compared to what was before me in the flesh. Her pussy was completely shaved and already wet. I could see and smell her open pinkness, and her tight little puckered anus right above. Her ass framed it all with tone but soft legs holding her up. There were a hundred places in front of me that I would have paid dearly to touch just once before that night.

"Give that ass another spank, Maeve, this bad little girl needs it." I said, then licked my finger and ran it from Violet's clit to her asshole, brushing wetness the length of her smooth crack.

"Jesus, fuck yes guys!" Violet yelled out. She turned around to look at me, "look who wants to play Maeve. Not for you yet, Zach, I have something I need to do first."

She pulled Maeve's shirt over her head. Maeve pulled out of her bra on her own. Violet gently pushed my wife down onto the couch and spread her legs. She lay down between them, pressing her tits against Maeve's and French kissing her passionately. She raised her head up and brushed her hair over her ear, then pushed a few strands away from Maeve's face. They stared at each other panting. It was a tender moment.

"I want to eat your pussy Maeve. Can I?" With a little nod of approval from her lover, Violet was sliding down Maeve planting kisses on her large motherly breasts, giant nipples, and soft belly. She pushed Maeve's legs wider and placed her face inches from my wife's sex. She parted Maeve's pubic hair, it had been a while since she had shaved for me, so there were a few tufts on her lips. Maeve got self-conscious.

"I'm sorry I'm not shaved." Maeve quivered, "Zach likes it when I shave."

"Zach, body shaming, not cool," Violet chided me, "your pussy is beautiful Maeve."

With that she dove into eating Maeve's pussy and massaging her tits with her hands. I stood behind Violet and urged her on.

"That's it Violet, eat my wife's pussy," I gave Violet a smack on her ass, "If you're lucky she'll do it to you too."

"You first, Zach," Violet looked up to Maeve, "if that's okay with you, Maeve."

Maeve looked up at me in sexual abandonment and said, "lick Violet's pussy Zach, go ahead, do what you do to me."

I didn't hesitate and knelt on the couch behind Violet's upraised ass. The scent of pussy and dankness were emanating from her crack—I was drawn to it. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and plunged my tongue into her wetness. I noticed immediately how tight she was. I could normally get my whole tongue inside Maeve, but Violet's little pink hole barely let me get the tip in. I moved up through her medium-sized pussy lips and nibbled on each of them, before wrapping my lips around her cute little clit. She was wet, but her sex wasn't as swollen as I can get Maeve. I sucked on her clit and slid a finger into her tight pussy, pressing first up to put pressure on her asshole from inside, then turning it around to find her g-spot—hopefully stretching her out a bit for my cock. I was tender and slow with my tongue, but exerted a forceful steady pulsing pressure with my finger. She was responding well.

"Oh my god, Zach, that feels so good," Violet said, taking her mouth off my wife's sex for a moment, "lick that little pussy for me, make me cum."

She returned to Maeve's pussy which was a swollen wet mess. I'd seen my wife that aroused a thousand times, and it was even better knowing it came from another woman. Her hands held Violet to her cunt and her bucking motion quickened. She was going to cum.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" She pulled Violet's face deep into her wet pussy; I knew my wife well.

While Maeve bucked violently into our young friend's face, I reached into my pants on the floor and pulled out our toys, squeezing a good goop of lube on my forefinger. I went back to licking Violet's hot and wet snatch, listening to the two of them kissing passionately and rubbing their chests together.

"That was amazing, Zach," Maeve said.

"Tell Violet, love, not me," I lifted her leg and gave the back of her upper thigh a smack near her pussy.

"I loved that, Violet, thank you," Maeve said through kisses and tongue stabs with her new lover, her first lesbian sex partner.

I traced my tongue up Violet's crack and began to lick her hairless little buttonhole asshole. She squirmed.

"Oooo, he's licking my ass, Maeve," Violet giggled, "nasty nasty Zach."

"Yes, he likes to do that, do you like it?" Maeve asked, almost concerned.

"It tickles...and feels amazing, uhn," Violet was grinding her ass in my face now. She leaned in close to Maeve's face, "Go help him, Maeve, I want to feel your tongue on my pussy."

I had just started putting pressure with my lubed finger on Violet's asshole, but when I heard that I pulled Violet back and set her down on the sofa in front of me. I pulled Maeve over before she could respond, make her get on her knees, and gave her a wet spanking, my hand soaked with my wife's pussy juices with each blast. The slight lull of the post-orgasm washed away.

"Taste her cunt, Maeve, stick your face in her pussy and smell her womanhood," I pushed Maeve down into Violet's crotch and rubbed it in.

Meave didn't resist and soon was giving her first cunnilingus, circling her tongue around Violet's swelling clit. I joined her and pulled her face to me.

"I love you honey, you look so sexy," I kissed her warmly on the lips and then pushed her to look up at our partner—no one should feel alone.

Violet's head was against the back of the couch, the view from her pussy over her tits to her beguiling face was a landscape in heaven. She radiated joy and lust.

"You guys are so cute, I love you," She said. It seemed innocently heartfelt.

Maeve's motherly side came out, mingling with overcharged sexuality to conjure an irresistibly comforting voice, "you are so beautiful and amazing, Violet. This is all pretty weird for us, but you make it feel natural, thank you."

She went up and kissed Maeve passionately. They looked like longtime lovers. I returned to licking Violet's pussy and asshole. I probed her again and then slowly pushed my index finger past the barrier of her rim and into her hot ass. She gasped again and clinched up.

"Oh my god! I don't know Zach, I'm dirty down there." She didn't do a lot of assplay apparently.

"Violet honey, you're a dirty girl inside and out. If you don't want it, tell me to take it out." I lifted her leg and smacked her ass, leaving my finger up to my second knuckle lodged in her, "Otherwise, say, finger my ass sir."

"Unh, finger my ass sir, please, I need you. Fuck me sir, please." Violet was bucking up and down on the full length of my finger.

Her pussy lips were engorged and quivering, I locked my mouth onto her swollen clit and sucked hard while flitting my tongue on it. Violet pushed me away before coming, grabbed Maeve by the face and suddenly asked in a serious tone, "Maeve, will you let Zach fuck me...please? I haven't been fucked in so long and you two are so good to me."

Maeve turned to me and looked—the moment of truth. I knew what to do about doubt, laying another blow on my wife's now deep red ass.

"Say, 'fuck my husband, Violet,' tell her that you want her tight little pussy wrapped around my cock." I added a few more slaps.

"Fuck Zach, Violet, take his cock in your tight little pussy," Maeve ordered.

I didn't hesitate and placed my cock against her moistness. It was not like fucking Maeve. Her pussy, well exercised from childbirth and toys, usually sucked me in her warmth without effort. Violet's pussy, on the other hand, was fire hot—it felt like it had a fever—and as I pushed my bulb against where I knew her opening should be, I felt a bit like a new hand at female anatomy. I reached my hand down into her pussy and slipped two fingers in. She was like a clamp, so tight. I wondered if she was a virgin in fact—that would have made all of this even weirder. Finally, resting my cock on the top of my inserted fingers, I managed the switch and got the tip of my cock, it's widest and biggest feature, behind her walls. Her face lit up with a wondrous blend of excitement, fear, lust, and pain.

She made a series of high-pitched squeals, moving her hips slightly with each one. Maeve, I think surprised at the tenor of Violet's sudden explosion, sensed the need to comfort her and pet her head leaning in to plant kisses on her face.

"Do you want him to stop honey?" Maeve asked, "Zach, you're hurting her."

"No, please don't stop, please fuck me Zach," Violet sounded panicked, so I pushed in another inch.

Maeve reached down to stroke Violet's clit. I was surprised at her intuition. "Nice and easy, Zach, enter her slowly."

I was getting coached by my wife on how to fuck someone I've fantasized about a million times. My life had swerved into the surreal, a wet dream phantasmagoria where everything I saw was covered in an integument of prurient nastiness. Violet had stopped squealing and breathed hard, concentrating on my face while Maeve caressed her clit. I pushed a bit more forcefully and found the way easier, my big head clearing the way for my slenderer shaft; there are a few circumstances when a less-than-massive cock has its advantages. I finally hit the base of my cock hit bottom and I felt my balls slap against the fiery stream of quim running out of her pussy. I began to pump in a steady rhythm. It wasn't slow and I picked up the pace quickly, my hands mashing her tits and pinching her nipples. With Maeve rubbing furiously and my now aggressive fucking, it didn't take long for me to feel the orgasm building in Violet, and in my balls and base of my cock. I wanted to last for her; I wanted to be a man for my new young lover. Then she exploded in orgasm, bucking her hips so high I slipped out of her. With one or two tugs, massive ropes of cum were streaming out of my cock. I must have had five explosions, sending my spunk onto Violet's belly and tits, her face, Maeve's hair, and unfortunately, the couch.