Violet and the Warrens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not, Maeve, I just noticed what any man would've. And," I paused, "I think you liked what I was saying and making you think that night she stayed over. Do I need to remind you of what I got you to say? Maybe you're the one with a crush."

"Okay, that's enough." Maeve said and looked down at her phone. "Well, isn't that a coincidence...a message from Violet."

She held the phone up to me to read.

Hi Maeve, my mom and dad say hi! It turns out my work-study job needs me for orientation a week earlier this year, so I'm heading out tomorrow. Any chance I can come over tonight? You don't have to make dinner.

"Not convenient" I said.

"It's fine Zach, we can just get pizza or something. Come on, Violet is just trying to be polite and we should be too." Maeve seemed insistent on making me squirm, but she couldn't know exactly how uncomfortable the conversation was making me or why. Her phone went off again. "Oh, another one. Ha, you'll love this."

I'd love to see Millie to, and of course Mr. Warren! I hope he's home.

"Better work on your blushing mister," Maeve taunted. "But seriously, drop all that stuff okay. I don't want to sully our relationship with her. She's really cool you know."

"Not hot?" I joked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure whatever," Maeve laughed and began to unpack a grocery bag that had been out too long.

I had to be optimistic and assume that nothing was said between them, that maybe Violet was just trying to normalize relations. It was a longshot. I had no idea what chaos Violet was sowing but I did not trust her intentions in reaching out to my wife. My only assurance was that Maeve was a much better person than I was. That if she was told something in secret that involved me, she would divulge it, turn to me as a partner. I would usually do the same, but, as I said, she is a better person than I am.

"She'll be here in an hour."

Violet arrived when I was on my run. When I returned, she sat in the living room curled up with Millie on the couch watching TV in an NYU sweatshirt, tight black yoga pants, and flats. She didn't have any makeup on, and her unbrushed hair sat in a chaotic bun on her head. A few tendrils of chestnut locks splashed down the sides of her lightly freckled cheeks; she was beautiful as ever. My heart was thumping but I maintained my composure.

"Oh, hi Violet, how's it going?"

"Oh hey Mr. Warren, fine. We're just watching Friends. You know, the 'not PC' show. She said. There was not a hint of recognition in her eyes.

"It's crazy dad, you should see how they treat the lesbians, it's like they're only a joke." Millie screamed. I could tell she was psyched to be with Violet. What twelve-year-old girl wouldn't be? What grown man wouldn't for that matter? "But they're not a joke, they're just people like us."

"Righteous Millie, I wish I were as woke as you when I was your age. But we can't seem to stop watching, can we?" Violet turned to me, "How was your run? Get in a good physical workout?"

"Well, I doubt I ran half as far or fast as you run on your slow days Violet, but it just feels good to get out there. It's been too long." I said, wanting to leave.

"Yeah, I don't run nearly enough anymore. Ever since I left the team."

"You're not running at college? I didn't know that." I did know it, but acted surprised. I was trying to get to the kitchen as quickly as possible. "I'm going to check in with Maeve on dinner plans, I'll be back."

"Thanks for letting us know Mr. Warren, we'll be here. I think we'll survive." Violet said, conspiratorially pulling Millie closer. They both laughed.

"I don't know if we can make it," Millie added, "the kitchen is so far away!"

Great, now my youngest was also teasing me.

Maeve was in the kitchen opening a bottle of wine. We were not doing well with the "let's not treat the summer like one big party" promise we made each other. We certainly weren't getting the benefit of exercise with all the extra calories we drank. But we had fun.

"Hi babe, pizza? Is Millie still going to Ava's tonight? Are they picking her up or does she need a ride over?" I wanted any excuse to be away from the house while Violet was in it.

"Yeah, actually, she needs to go soon, they're going out to dinner before the movie apparently. I can take her." Maeve offered.

"No, please, I'll do it. Just let me take a quick shower." I was thinking of ways to get away.

I walked through the living room again and Violet was not there. Millie was still on the couch.

"We gotta go soon, hon. Are you all packed up? Where'd Violet go?"

"She's upstairs, went to the bathroom I think." Millie shrugged, "I can be ready whenever."

"Well, now would be good, Millie," I said, "come on up and pack while I'm showering. We'll go in like five minutes."

With Millie accompanying me as a shield, I made my way upstairs and into my room, hoping that I'd avoid Violet leaving the bathroom. But as soon as I hit the landing, she opened the door and stood before me as Millie kept on walking to her room.

"Hey, don't spend too long in there, Zach," Violet said with her raspy irresistible voice, "you don't want to expend too much energy after a run or before the fun."

She winked and moved past me to go downstairs.

"I'll come in there get you if you take too long."

As I showered and let the water run over my body, my thoughts were all Violet. I ran my soapy hand down to my cock and lathered it up, letting its tumescence grow. My cock is not big. There's no other way to describe it and I won't exaggerate it to make a better story. Maeve always says I'm "average" and I guess according to the science it's true. But if you're a dirty mind that loves pornographic images, it's easy to see that there are those with genuinely big cocks and everyone else. Maeve learned a little taunting about cock size from me to help good cuck fantasy, but cocks and their qualities are not high on her list of sexy things to talk about it. She's come several times with me from penetration alone, so I know I can get the job done and thought about how a younger Violet would be filled by it. As I slowly stroked it to fully erect, I debated jerking off but remembered Violet's injunction. She was inside my head.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Millie and Violet stood at the counter drinking seltzers.

"I'm going with you guys; I can run in for the pizza. Maeve ordered from Grazi's, parking sucks." Violet informed me.

"That's probably not necessary, Violet, thank you though. Why don't you stay and visit with Maeve?" My god, she was relentless.

"She's on the phone with James. Something about his meal plan—those things suck. Besides, I'd rather visit with Millie. Don't tell your mom." She elbowed Millie in the ribs and gave her the wink I recognized—maybe it wasn't just for me—and then turned and gave me one too.

"Okay, then, let's go," I said, voice shaking a bit, "Don't want cold pizza."

They left before me and on the way to the car, Violet pulled her sweatshirt over her head and tied it around her waist. Underneath she wore a plain white "wife-beater" tank top—a couple sizes too big. Even in the dimming light, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. I was breathing hard; everything about her was calculated. They got a few feet from the car, and Violet pushed Millie roughly to the side and yelled.

"SHOT GUN!" Violet ran around the front of the car as Millie ran around the back. The trained runner, tits bouncing noticeably, got there first and jumped in while Millie settled in the backseat.

"Traitor," Millie pouted, "so much for wanting to 'hang with Millie.'"

"Hey, someone's gotta be the older sister when Allie's gone. I'm an only child, I never get to pick on anyone." Violet turned her head around and stuck her tongue out at Millie. "You can have front seat, Millie if you want—you'll be stuck with him though!"

"No fair's fair." Millie said.

The whole ride to Ava's house, Violet kept turning around and talking to Millie revealing what I was now sure was the reason for her choice of clothing. Her breasts, perfect C cups with a perky upswing and large nipples, were swinging back and forth under the almost transparent light cloth of what had to be her father's shirt. The low cut of the neck and arms revealed glimpses flittering in my peripheral vision that made concentrating on driving difficult. I tried to track their conversation and interject naturally now and then, but a lump was in my throat as one grew in my pants.

At the last light before Ava's neighborhood, I looked over to Violet who quickly made eye contact with me as she turned to talk to Millie. I casually kept my eyes on her tits, no longer hiding my stare but trying not to be seen by my daughter. As she gabbed away naturally, she pulled her shirt down and cupped her exposed breast, rubbing her nipple between her thumb and forefinger from underneath. I was shocked, but realized that the broad front seat completely obscured her flashing from Millie, who clearly had no idea what I was seeing. In mid-sentence Violet looked at me and put her fingers in her mouth, wet them, and pinched herself again while licking her lips. I looked at Millie glued to her phone and shook my head.

Soon, Millie was walking up Ava's driveway as her mother, Jane, waved to me from the doorway. Before we were even back on the road, Violet turned in her seat and pulled her shirt low, exposing both her tits. She cupped them and pinched her nipples.

"Mrs. Elkern is kind of hot huh?" Violet asked. "I bet you've probably thought about her too horny man. Dirty MILFs who play around—that's also your thing, right? You'd like to take her tits and squeeze them just like this, right?"

"Violet, I don't know what you know or how you know it, but my private life is my private life," I said, no longer believing that I could rescue my honor. "Besides, you have been giving me plenty to think about...and look at."

It was over, my resistance was gone. I was in her power, but had my own tricks. I reached over and gave her left nipple a sharp pinch, the kind of light punishing I love to give. She gasped slightly.

"You want more, you bad little girl?"

"Yes, please," She smiled.

"Say 'yes sir,'" I demanded, and gave her tit a light slap.

"Yes, sir." We had each other.

As I drove, I let my hands roam all over her chest, alternately caressing, pinching, and spanking Violet's breasts. I made her say all sorts of filthy things. Soon, her hands were down her pants rubbing her pussy as she panted out filth.

"Oh, yeah, touch my young tits, squeeze them, do whatever you want to me sir."

"Good girl," I said, exerting control.

I stopped abruptly, "Now, how do you know about my Tumblr site?"

Violet straightened, pulled her hand out of her pants, and pulled her shirt up.

"Allie found it on your phone her senior year and showed me," Violet said, "we had a good laugh at your perverted captions. I don't think Allie wanted to know too much, but I followed your blog for years after that. You really really want Maeve to fuck someone with a big dick, don't you?"

"Fantasies are fantasies, Violet," I said, "You don't have to act on them...in fact we probably shouldn't. You violated my privacy."

"Yeah, but you have a lot of them don't you." Violet put her musky finger on my lips. I instinctively pulled it into my mouth and sucked her musty quim off as I rolled my tongue over it. She tongued my ear and whispered. "I followed your public site...but I also know more—all your likes, those were private, and boy do I know why!"

"You know, you've had a tremendous influence on my sexual development." She continued, "A lot of things I learned to think were exciting, I learned from you."

Violet popped her finger from my mouth.

"Young teens fucking friends' dads though —those really did it for me," she said. "I'd love it when those caps would show up. I mean, sure lots of girls have thought about it, but to know a friend's dad who might actually do it—and the way you described some of those girls sure seemed familiar. Zach, I've been wanting to fuck you for years and your imagination is the reason, and I think you've been wanting to fuck me for a while too. Now, just what does Maeve know about your perversions, your filthy little ideas?"

"Maeve knows a lot about those pictures, but that site's been down for a year; you probably know that." I said.

Maeve had indeed seen a lot of the captions, but had no idea they were my creation. I enjoyed the art of writing on a porn gif, and in fact my work had a lot of admirers and reshares—I was good at it. I would often show some to Maeve to push some new fantasy, or sometimes I'd be inspired by some cheating scenario we came up with in bed to make a special gif recreation, but their origin remained a mystery to her. Violet understood how that world worked though—and because of that she had insights into just about every dirty thought I had had for the last few years. If she knew my "likes" as well as my posts, she knew what a pansexual pervert I was. But I had deactivated a while ago; Tumblr's anti-porn stance changed everything.

"She doesn't know much about my site, directly at least, just some of the things I'm into," I said, "She definitely doesn't know what you do."

"Well, let's see what we can do about that then!" We had arrived in front of Grazi's on Washington, a busy street with little parking. "Give me your wallet and I'll grab the pizza."

While I reached for my wallet, she untied her sweatshirt and put it back on. She could see the disappointment on my face.

"I'm not some sort of perverted exhibitionist Zach," she scolded.

"Yeah, right, I beg to differ," I said as I handed her my wallet, "use the Bank of America."

I watched her thin legs in her tight black pants scamper up the sidewalk and into the pizza parlor. I put the car in park, hit the flashers, and sat panting like a bitch in heat. I was rock hard, sure I would fuck Violet and soon, but how? What she said about Allie and Tumblr and her knowledge of all my kinks had floored me, and now she was implying that she would be talking to Maeve or something. She was a turn on, but also a threat. I had to square the circle: whatever happened tonight, I had to protect my wife, my marriage, and if those were secure, then finally sink my cock into Violet. Maeve had talked a good game about it in bed that time; maybe it was time to blur the boundaries between fantasy and reality.

When we arrived back at the house, Maeve had already downed half of a bottle of rose. She gave Violet a deep hug and invited her into the living room. I wondered about the duration of their embrace and who had held on longer—Maeve seemed like putty, somehow aware of the energy radiating through all our exchanges. While they chatted, I grabbed a beer, slipped upstairs to our bedroom, and removed our toy bag from the dresser. I put the butt plug, a bottle of lube, and our small 4" studded vibrator in my jeans' pockets and pulled my t-shirt down—these could remain hidden in case I was misreading the night. I fished out the small plastic baggy at the bottom with two little blue pills my brother had given me. I don't normally use the stuff, but sometimes if I think I might need stamina I've taken it. Without hesitation, I popped one in my mouth and washed it down with beer thinking, "it better not be more than four hours before something happens." If I was presumptuous, who could blame me?

Downstairs, I was greeted by two laughing ladies. Maeve had broken out another bottle and the two of them were making short work of it. They were sitting close to one another.

"Time for pizza, ladies?" I asked.

"Time for weed maybe, I brought that over for you." Violet stood up and went to her backpack, "it'll make it taste better! Besides, I've always wanted to smoke with you two!"

I already was sporting a raging hard on. Weed makes me horny, dirty, and has a similar effect on Maeve. My wife, always enthusiastic about pot, jumped from the couch.

"I'm going to get the little bong, Zach, it's so much better." Maeve said getting up, and turned the corner to the second floor.

"Hardcore Mrs. Warren," Violet plopped on the couch, and turned to me, "getting excited? How should we do this? I think Maeve's a bit interested, just a hunch."

"I am very excited," I squeezed my cock in my pants, "I don't know what the fuck is happening here though, Maeve is a lot more conservative you know. But, whatever you want to try, go ahead, I won't stop you."

"By the way, I'm never going to fuck you without Maeve's permission—at least not the first time. I'm not into cheating, Zach. Sucks for you doesn't it? I could just tell her what we've been up to and see if she'll let it continue," Violet pulled her sweatshirt and tank top up, her tits perfectly framed on her thin chest, her large orbs suspended over her slender ribcage.

She winked, "I wonder if she'd be mad at me or you."

Maeve's feet were on the stairs. Violet covered herself too slowly for my comfort.

"No, let's not do that, Violet," I hurriedly sat in the chair across from the couch.

Maeve must have sensed something, she had good radar for when I was not normal, especially around other women. She would often tell me what women she thought had the hots for me, and what I probably did to invite them. She was always right on the latter, but I always played dumb.

"What's up with you two?" Maeve asked, raising her eyebrow. This was forward for her.

"We were debating bong or my glass," Violet held up her one hitter. She was quick on her feet, I had to hand it to her.

"I said bong, but I didn't think this lightweight could handle it," I said, challenging Violet in front of Maeve—I felt powerful and didn't care about my behavior anymore.

"You don't think so huh? Bring that glass dick over here bitch!" Violet bounced onto her knees on the couch, my eyes eating her up. Her language was brazen.

"Calling Mrs. Warren, a 'bitch,' nice Violet," I chided her, "you cray cray."

"'Glass dick'?" Maeve asked. "Am I missing something here?"

"It's an old '90s rap term for a crack pipe, honey," I said. "Violet, you an old school, Ho."

"Zach stop it!" Maeve laughed. "You don't deserve to be spoken to that way, Violet. You can tell him to shut the fuck up anytime."

"I'm a ho for you two mofos," Violet quipped, "now give me that bong so I can pack it."

Violet ground her weed up; it smelled strong and good. She packed the bong and handed it to Maeve. Maeve tried to give Violet firsts, but she insisted. Maeve roasted the bowl like a champ, and pulled in a big hit. Violet was impressed.

"Wow, Maeve," Violet leaned into Maeve aggressively, "Hey, give me your smoke!"

I watched as Violet put her pouting lips right up to Maeve's and sucked in Maeve's exhalation. This is something that Maeve and I do all the time, so my wife seemed both completely natural and surprised. Maeve descended into the couch and coughed. I noticed she was red in the face and high, and more than a little buzzed. Violet sat back and exhaled.

"Your turn," Violet packed the bong and handed it to me, "Let's go big talker."

I took a hit, not as well as Maeve, but Violet hadn't cleaned out the bowl after the first one—beginners mistake. I still got a good blast and held it for a second. Then Violet leaned across the coffee table and put her face up to mine. All the tension of the past few days stared at me. She was inches from me, then her lips at last met mine. I was still paranoid, so I tried to make my exchange as mechanical as I could, but Violet's tongue danced on my lips for an instant and her eyes never broke contact. Maeve's radar had to be screaming after that.

"That's our thing, Violet! Not allowed!" Maeve said giggling. If she was complaining, she was not convincing.