All Comments on 'Violet Eyes'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jen739jen739almost 6 years ago
So delicious

What a wonderful story. I really enjoyed this tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TOO long

Good story, but it dragged out too much

ashleycooperashleycooperalmost 6 years ago
nice job!

I would usually agree with the anonymous commenter, given that I don't often prefer stories beyond about 3-4 pages, but this one really worked. Thanks! Also, please do use the contact link in my profile to share the titles of other stories where Ashley and Alicia (and Tara :-) make appearances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice fuck story

but not a Nude Day Story! Won't win either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nope

Didn’t get past the first sentence before ditching the story. Fat shaming, completely uncalled for. For all I know you could be the best writer on here but I couldn’t give a fuck. There’s enough shit out there in the real world without dredging up more in here.

Decided not to vote, so no worries there I didn’t impact your ratings.

Btw, nope I’m not fat, not that it matters. Sex isn’t something that only pretty people can have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well. Why am I surprised? After reading "Chad's met his match" it should've been obvious Chad was going to be cucked HARD by this slut. And I just searched her name and read "Such a gentleman!" to learn this was actually the *second* time she cucked him that we know of! Damn. What a bitch. She's probably looking forward to making him raise Steve's kid, too. I think you meant "Steve (whatever) and Ashley Gallo's descendant" not "Chad Pfeiffer and Ashley Gallo's" in chapter 1 of "Dry, No Lube". Because Chad is clearly never going to be the only guy fucking Ashley, and he's probably never going to be the one impregnating the toxic slut. But Ashley is just as clearly going to guarantee that she's the only person Chad gets to fuck. Very generous of her. God what a loathesome person.

VoboyVoboyover 1 year agoAuthor

...wow. You've thought a lot more about Ashley than I have.

They're coming back soon, around April. So you'll get a chance to hate on her some more. Thanks for reading!

Campus77Campus776 months ago

I've quietly attended a couple of male stripper shows after slipping a $50 to the doorman. Usually the only guy standing at the back of the room watching my wife give blowjobs to the pro. This was a remarkably accurate rendition of reality. I enjoyed it and the memories it elicited from my past. Looking forward to the recent follow up story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...