Violet Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,791 Followers

And then Beth was stirring, her hand reaching for a drink that wasn't there, and Violet Eyes was letting her ruined dress fall back down over that exquisite body as she turned to me and held out her hand. "Hiya!" she beamed, the smell of whiskey tickling at me. "That was... interesting. Steve, right? I'm Ashley."

"A pleasure, Ashley." Her fingers were warm and moist and smelled like my ballsweat. "Sorry about the dress, honey."

She winked. "I'm not." She patted Beth on the cheek. "I'm off, Cousin Beth. I've got to get Aunt Gina back up to our room." She glanced through the crowd, then back to me. "I think she's hit it off with that other guy? Prince Carlos?"

"Oh, he's definitely a popular guy." Beth was running her hands over my sweaty six-pack, then down to my half-hard cock, back and forth. She wasn't saying anything, but she certainly had nothing to complain about. I could feel her whole body trembling. "So, yeah. Nice meeting you, Ashley."

"Nice to be met." She smoothed her dress, my semen already leaking through. "We'll, uh, have to do it again sometime."

I raised my eyebrows hopefully, my depleted cock already lurching. "We do office parties," I blurted out. "Birthdays? We're very popular with sororities, too."

She tsked. "I'm not in any sororities, buddy," she smiled. She tugged again at her sticky dress.

I smiled easily, Beth adjusting herself on my lap. "I'm a personal trainer, too," I winked. "And I do dog-walking."

"I'll keep you in mind. I guess I'll get your number from Beth if I need any... personal training." She winked again, those gorgeous eyes dancing. "See you around, Steve."

She flipped her dress playfully up when she spun around, showing firm tanned cheeks and black silk disappearing into her crack, and I felt my cock lurch again.

Lindsey wouldn't be necessary, I knew, for the rest of the night. The memory of those eyes would get me hard again, without a doubt. Which was good, because we still had over an hour booked. I looked around for some water and someone to take Beth off my hands so I could go get some tips. I felt like Violet-Eyed Ashley wouldn't leave me one.

And, oddly, I didn't mind.

* * *

Yeah, that had been a hell of a gig. Jerry was still talking about it a week later, as I showed up for a solo event out in Bayside. I'd be bringing along Eric, the new guy, who'd been with us for three weeks and still wasn't ready to get naked. "Sheesh, the tips!" Jerry was sitting with his feet up. "Even if that one girl stiffed you, the one with the eyes."

"That's okay." I meant it, too. I'd been thinking about her all week, which was not at all normal for me. "She was into me. She'll call one of these days, for a booking." I injected the testosterone with care, making sure the needle wasn't too shallow.

Jerry looked doubtful. "No shit. She was 'into you.'" He used air quotes, the pretentious turd. He rolled his eyes, then swiveled to look at Eric. "Hear that, New Guy? Usually, old Steve here is smarter than that. She'll call and book us around, oh, the time we can play hockey in Hell." Jerry was a good guy, tall and handsome, still with a pretty solid body at 37. He didn't do much stripping anymore, but he could still fill in if he needed to, and look good doing it. I respected that. "What is she, in college? What's she going to book us for, a fucking car wash?"

"You never know," I shrugged. "You know how this shit works, with word of mouth and all that. The girl with the eyes, she knows someone, who knows someone, and next thing you know, we're in business." I frowned, cleaning a suspicious stain off my patent-leather banana hammock. "You can even ask Carlos. He really hit it off with a friend of the girl with the eyes."

Jerry looked keenly at me. "'Hit it off' how?"

I shrugged again. "I think she invited him up to her room for the night." Actually, I was certain that was exactly what had happened, but Jerry sometimes got weird about off-the-clock fucking. "If so, I'm surprised. She couldn't have weighed more than ninety pounds soaking wet, and Carlos... well, he's Carlos."

"Hell yes." Carlos had a monstrous cock. "Probably put her in the hospital." I thought about the grin on the little whore's face as she'd let him finger her, right there in front of everyone, and I wasn't so sure. A slut like that could probably take any cock in the county, and Carlos was known for his control. "Well, whatever. Coming, New Guy?"

"Sure." Eric was earnest and extremely well built; I'd met him at my gym, in fact. He was into the notion of joining us full-time, but he wasn't sure if he could take the time from his restaurant job. Worse, Jerry wasn't certain he'd be able to pull off a decent cumshot in front of a group of strangers, and until he was sure, Eric would be driving the rest of us to gigs. He was dressed in his only suit. "So, like, what do I do while you're in there?"

"You stand at the door." I adjusted my uniform uncomfortably. They'd requested a paramedic, which was why I'd been sent. I was the group's doctor persona. "Pretend like you're, I don't know, security or something. But really, you're just there to watch and learn." I led the way out to the van. We'd be picking up Alison Romano on the way; she was one of our other go-to fluffers, one of the ones Jerry and Lauren were eyeing as a first-call replacement for Lindsay, who most of us hated. Alison was beautiful, friendly, skilled, and a good actress; she could pull off an air of vulnerability that wouldn't threaten any of the real party guests, which was one of Lindsay's major problems.

Better yet, she had a sister. A slutty one named Alicia. I'd actually hooked up with her once, in a club, back before Brooke left me. If Alison started bringing Alicia to these things, we'd get two for the price of one. Alison seemed to think her sister would show up just for the thrill, especially if she got laid at the end of it.

She was in a stylish and very conservative getup this evening. "Hi, guys," she smiled, stepping into the van. She was gorgeous, like her sister: both tall and very athletic, with harshly toned bodies; she'd gotten to know Carlos at Carlos' gym, in fact. Alison's eyes were darker, her skin paler, but other than that they could have almost been twins. "What's the deal tonight?"

I shrugged as Eric pulled away. "Birthday. She's turning thirty. Her friends said she wants to get fucked, so I'm the lucky guy." Typical. "If you're needed, go for something light. Shy licks, touching, that kind of thing."

"No problem."

"Review, Eric," I ordered. "What's the procedure?"

Eric had been well schooled. "Every chick gets the chance to touch dick at least once. Round Two is for the ones who want to suck. But only the birthday girl gets sex, unless she declines." His eyes went back to the road.

"Good. And if she does decline?"

He looked at me in the rearview mirror. "She gets first dibs at picking who gets it."

"And?" I prompted.

"Oh." Eric signaled. "Gotta glove up before you do it."

"That's right." No cockring tonight; I didn't usually need them, though they did help. "And what's the signal to get Alison involved?"

"You adjust yourself with your left hand." Alison smiled from her seat, looking very classy. "Then she knows to put herself out there, get other girls to shake off their inhibitions."

"Good." I glanced over at the girl. "You look gorgeous tonight, Allie."

"Thank you." She did, too. "So, like, I don't show anything?" I frowned. The fuck was she talking about? She blinked at me; this was only her third job with us. "You know, like, I don't get naked and throw myself at you?"

I felt my cock give a warning lurch. Down, boy. "No. Not for this one. Remember, you're a little shy. Low profile, Allie." I paused. "Sorry. What name are you using?"

"Mia."

"Mia. Cool. I doubt you'll have much to do. Usually, these small parties are pretty raunchy."

And so it proved. We let Allie out of the van about three blocks away, then waited across the street while she strolled in. She was posing as a friend of a friend of the birthday girl's boss, in town on vacation and wanting to hang out a tad. They'd never believe all that, but then it was unlikely they'd care; it was a party, according to Jerry, full of Latina cousins, and those always tended to be pretty unrestrained. While we waited, I crept into the back of the van and started to get myself going, treating myself to a hand down my pants and my favorite porn on my phone. Eric got his hair slicked back and his shades squared away; Allie would text him when she thought the timing was right. That was a new role for her.

But she nailed it, and as Eric and I came sauntering in with the PA rolling behind me, a loud gabble of Puerto Rican Spanish thundered to greet us. They were primed, mildly drunk, and already trading sexual innuendos, according to Allie's text, so we launched right in. Eric took up a spot at the door, his hands clasped gravely in front of him, sober as a funeral director; there was a chance one of the chiquitas would go for him, and even though he wasn't supposed to do anything, it'd be interesting to see what he'd do.

No question about me, though. I came in like I owned the place, the too-small firefighter outfit straining to contain my various bulges, a cheap stethoscope swinging from my massive hand. "Who needs me?" I roared, and almost every finger in the room flicked out like switchblades, pointing out the birthday girl. Carmen? I thought that was her name. "I heard there was a medical emergency?"

"Oh, shit!" Carmen was a firecracker, I could tell immediately: short and wiry, with one of those fleshy asses you could glue yourself to and ride all day; limited in the boob department, but she made up for that in sass, you could just tell. Her face was very pretty. "There's my man!"

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to lie still while I start CPR," I announced, making good eye contact; that's important to the chicks. She was sitting in a folding chair, but not for long; as I steamed toward her I guessed 130 pounds, which was no trouble for a guy built like me. I swept her squirmy and giggling from the chair, her arms going instinctively around my neck, and then I laid her on the floor. "Please!" I called dramatically, sweeping my gaze around the room. "Stand back! I need room to work!"

She was wearing a shiny yellow blouse, but not for long; I ripped that flimsy little fucker apart. Cheap bra underneath, as Jerry had suggested when she booked; it heightened the fantasy, for I pulled out a hook knife and chopped that sucker in half, the only difficulty coming from Carmen's chest as it shook with her laughter.

The women were all on their feet now, standing over me, shouting loudly and brandishing money. I swept the shattered bra apart, revealing a pair of pert little breasts with huge brown nipples staring at me. I wasted no time, gripping both of them in my massive paws and squeezing them hard. "CPR!" I shouted, lying transparently, and applause rolled over me in waves I could almost feel. Carmen was laughing hard, one of those full-body laughs I could feel vibrating through my palms, but then Eric had the sound system on and the music came up and I was throwing myself into the striptease, first dead-lifting Carmen up and over my shoulder and throwing her back onto her chair.

The performance unfolded like normal, the women in a stomping, clapping circle around me, shrieking with every passing piece of clothing. Soon I was down to nothing but the patent leather beefbag, and I paraded around the room throwing my schlong around as though every one of these bitches could actually fuck it.

You get into a mode at a time like that, attuned to the communal feminine hive-mind, reading the room; whatever you want to call it, you just know the moment is right to get your dick out into the open. So, when the time came, I knew it without having to think about it. I chose the prettiest girl there, a slight little thing in a tube-top with shitty teeth but an absolutely slamming body. I danced over to her, straddled her flower-skirted legs, and shimmied for her, beckoning her with my smile, willing her to rip that shit off me and devour my cock.

She raised her hand to my chest, her eyes shining, and I waited while she slid her fingers deliberately down my torso, over the ripples of my abs, until she was plucking shiny-eyed at the strings holding the leather over my meat. "Go ahead," I mouthed. "Rip that shit off." My penis was poking insistently at the inside of the dick-bag, stiffening already, and her other hand came to my other hip to start the flimsy garment down off my body.

A hand on my ass from God knows where, but I only had eyes for the snaggle-toothed chiquita whose nipples were Brailleing her top, and I timed my move perfectly: the moment my cockhead popped out into the room, I slapped it straight on top of her right boob, and the deafening whoops just about made my teeth rattle. She was grinning up at me, leaning in to slurp me up, but no way; those snaggly teeth weren't getting anywhere near my penis, so I left her with a smoldering kiss and a trail of dick-sweat across her chest, and then it was on to the next one.

And so on. And so on.

Things began to fall apart eventually. The last three chicks, one of which was the quiet, smiling Alison (sucked a mean cock, I swear), were sporting oozy little trails of precum along their cheeks and chins when, at last, I returned to Carmen. She sat now, out of her mind on that damn folding chair with three fingers up in her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Snaggletooth beginning to put the moves on Eric at the door, but I was lasering in on the Birthday Girl, and I flung her back over my shoulder, my hand gripping that fleshy ass, and took her down the back hallway, figuring there had to be an office somewhere, that it had to have furniture, that there had to be something I could use to brace her while I bent her over and gave her a stiff one.

I kicked open the last door on the left, saw a bathroom, and dropped her roughly to her feet in front of the sink. No reason to be delicate now. Behind us, the hallway was filling with the usual rabble that followed me at times like this, typically younger girls. Most of the older ones would stay in the main room, drinking. There, they'd fondle Eric, who was still under strict orders to keep all his clothing on. "Wanna fuck?" I asked her breathlessly, tugging at a cock gone long and purple, and she took one look at it and rolled her eyes.

"Hell yes," she hissed, and then she was clawing her skirt and panties down to join her ruined bra and her tousled blouse on the floor. I noticed vaguely, as I stood there waiting for her to get her feet planted, that there were streaks all over the mirror, making it hard to see what color Carmen's eyes were. It seemed weird, somehow; I was about to jam my dick into a woman, and I wasn't even sure of her eye color.

Brown, probably.

I was filling out the condom nicely, hard and thick and straight like the girls liked me; Carmen bent way, way down, and holy shit! That ass. I'd seen hundreds, and yet still the power of a truly great ass was something to be appreciated. I heard a few whispers behind me; there'd be a little gaggle in the doorway now. A couple would be her friends wanting to see her get laid for some perverse reasons of their own. I knew that most, though, would be there to watch me perform; there'd be cameras out, no doubt, despite the waiver we had every guest sign before they came to the party; Carmen was supposed to have handed all those out.

She moaned loudly when I steered my dickhead toward her slit, the fat pussy lips hairy and swollen alongside; she glistened, a faint glossy line drooling down her inner thigh. Poor bitch probably hadn't been fucked in months.

Well, she'd wait another few seconds then. I was doing that thing guys like to do, where you nudge yourself just into the crack of your woman's pussy and move it around, up and down, teasing while she tries to drive herself back onto you. The trick was to get her nice and frustrated, her body superheated with lust and expectation, before pushing it straight in to the balls, when you could look straight down and see nothing but your belly tight against her nude buttcheeks; those are the moments I live for, feeling the heavy wet warmth wrapped around my dick, smelling the damp-fur odor of a woman in heat. "Urghh," she grunted, getting agitated. "Take me rough, you piece of shit."

I made my entry with the usual breath-held, pent up passion the moment required. No matter how many times you do it, whether it's paid or not, gloved or not, your first time spreading a woman's pussy is always pretty special. I heard and felt her sigh, whimpering, her tense body shuddering when I put my hands casually on her caramel-colored lower back. There was bunched muscle there, beneath the predictable tribal tat: this chick was strong. She'd take a good pounding.

I could tell she'd like it vocal, so I went ahead and unleashed my tongue as I drew myself out, then slapped myself straight back in. Her hole was a slippery, hot tunnel. "Take that dick, you little whore," I hissed, and then I remembered that word, the horrible word I'd taunted little Rosa Garcia with back in the eighth grade. "Puta."

"Mmm." She'd be mortally offended at that, but right now all she wanted was to cum on my dick. "Yeah. Fuck me, stud."

"Puta grande," I sputtered, speeding up, and she felt slippery and warm and wonderful, and I couldn't believe I was getting paid for this shit. "Fucking slut."

"Yeah, fuck me like a slut," she agreed, slamming back into me as best she could. I heard a phone camera go off behind me, in the doorway; that's right, bitches! I was fucking their friend like a tornado. I heard the slick-snick noise of my cock drilling its hole, the smacking noises of our thighs meeting. The smells were intense, of sweat and hair and pussy, and I slowed down as I felt it all start to get overwhelming. I wasn't being paid to get off; she needed to cum first.

I was relieved, then, that it didn't take her long. Her fleshy ass was meeting mine in spasmodic jerks when I bent low over her back, gave her a reacharound, and flexed my fingers blindly toward her clit. "I'm going to cum in your eye, puta," I growled. She wouldn't need much, I knew, her breath already raspy, her voice muttering low in Spanish. The chicks in the doorway behind me were still whispering, but it was hard to hear them because I was spanking that glorious ass so hard. My other hand, the one creeping underneath her belly, found sweat and hair and heat and, finally, the top of her slit, raw and inflamed by the insistent passage of my cock; I kept moving until I was touching my own plunging shaft, and then I hooked upward and pulled my finger hard toward her swinging tits.

She exploded.

"Motherfucker!" she bit out, savagely, her whole body wobbling as she started to lose balance; her skin was hot to the touch.

"Yeah, puta! Cum for me!" She obeyed, her body trembling through a long, jiggly spasm while the women behind us murmured appreciatively. I gave her ten or twelve long, vicious strokes before her orgasm faded, and then I pulled out and smacked that ass again, hard. "On your knees, bitch!"

She whirled and sank down onto the filthy tile as I ripped the glove off and chucked it into a corner, and then she and I were both whipping our hands up and down my dick, her heaving and flushed as she shuffled forward with her eyes closed and her mouth open. I could feel it churning in my balls, so I glanced over my shoulder to find Snaggletooth, her phone fully deployed. "Make sure you get a close-up," I sneered, and then I was pumping all over Carmen's pretty face, my aim perfect: the first spurt went straight up into her nostril. The second, much harder, left a vicious diagonal line from the corner of her mouth into her eye socket, and then I let the rest go wherever gravity wanted it to go.

Voboy
Voboy
1,791 Followers