Violet Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,798 Followers

"I want you to think. Concentrate. Imagine." She punctuated each word with a lizard-lick into my ear. "Imagine you and me, naked and fucking. Imagine it, Steve." She paused while I let my mind play, her hips moving slowly, sensuously against my hard cock, and then she was back. "Got it?"

"Yeah." My voice sounded husky even to me. "I've got it."

"Great." She licked at my neck. "Now make it happen."

An audience would begin to gather, I knew, as soon as things took off; a few of the women, unfamiliar ones, had already detached themselves from the sight of Heather's jiggly ass to come over and watch the bride take a cock. The music was, as usual by this time, a dull throb inside my brain; after awhile, it all sounds the same. After a further while, it doesn't even sound like anything at all.

Ashley's body was not something I'd been able to explore before. I'd hugged her, cum on her, felt her up, kissed her... but her ass stuck succulently out just beneath my hands, and I was dying to find out what it felt like.

She came drifting in for a kiss, still fondling me lightly, and as our teeth met I let my fingers creep down past the waistband of her thong, down to the smooth warm flesh underneath; heaven. Ashley let out a tiny sigh into my mouth as I cupped her cheeks, her hips already in small, rolling motion over my thighs.

Christ, this woman was built for sex. I sensed strong muscles in her thighs and ass, a twistiness to her supple waist, a certain adventurous spirit that, I knew, could take any given male and turn them into a salivating slave. Her grip on my penis was strong and certain and experienced, holding me hard against her gently rippling body. She was kissing me with her eyes open, watching my reactions, determined not to make this just some classless, anonymous romp she could giggle about with her friends afterward.

Her arms came up high into the air, and I got the message at once; the little party dress was soon lying in a little wrinkled puddle on the floor, or the seat beside us, or behind the banquette, or in fucking Oz; neither of us cared, and I was soon leaning back from her so that I could take in the unimaginable sight of Ashley Gallo in lingerie.

The dress had taken her sash with it into oblivion, but the veil was still there; it was askew now, leaving half her face exposed, but it only added to the sluttishness of the ripe young woman in white lace that now straddled my naked body. She held herself high and proud, her back completely straight, modeling for me with a smug grin; she was also posing for her friends, asserting her absolute dominance, the alpha bitch in the growing crowd of her nearest and dearest friends, now gathering around to watch her fuck.

She'd been right, when she told me to imagine us together. We were going to look perfect.

She was watching my face closely as I admired her fine, tight young tits, her glorious abs with that subtle little crease running down the middle, the smooth feline swell where her thighs spread across my lap. "My my," she murmured playfully, a sexy burr in her voice. "You look like you've just seen a ghost."

"A goddess, maybe." I wanted her naked, but she looked so incredible in her underwear that I wasn't done staring yet.

"Do you like my hair, or something?" Still flirting, the little bitch. With my dick hard for her and her thong soaked, her nipples huge behind their white lace cage, she was still flirting. She raised her arms high once more, her breasts on display, to lift her hair in waves above her head. The veil finally fell off. "My eyes, maybe?"

She was vibrating, getting herself revved up. I dug my hands into that splendid ass. I wasn't supposed to get this horny. My arms bulged as I pulled her body that last two inches into mine, my cock now trapped between us, shaking like a live wire. Our audience was now huge and screaming, and neither of us heard a goddamn thing. I was done talking; my hands swept up her spine, scrabbling at the three hooks of her bra with the ease of long practice, and she lowered her arms gracefully to let the flimsy thing fall. "Oh, I see," she whispered, even huskier now. "It's my tits you're into."

I was, too; I was cupping them, mashing them together, admiring their weight and warmth and firmness, my thumbs flicking at her two long, dark nipples. Her mouth dropped open, and I read the message there: this was a woman who liked getting her tits sucked, so I didn't waste time.

"Oh God," she blurted as I began to gnaw, her flavor fresh and a little salty, and her hips were really rolling now. The cockring felt like a steel band, which of course was the point. "Yeah..." Emma stirred in the corner of my eye, glanced at us, saw naked flesh and writhing hips and shuddering skin, and I saw dead droopy eyelids as she slumped deeper in the seat. I wondered how many of these women were already masturbating.

As we'd arranged before this whole thing started, Alison and Alicia had seeded the room with condoms; company policy. I knew there would be one nearby, usually in the crease between the seat cushions. I was groping for it one-handed, my other palm and my mouth full of tit, her hips grinding more and more insistently against my shaft, and I was starting to hear low whines and moans above me.

Everything was getting way, way out of control.

Ah! Triumph! A hand appeared over my shoulder, and thank God for good fluffers: Alison had seen what I was groping for, grabbed her purse, and stepped in from behind the seat with a gleaming square package extended delicately in her fingers. I glanced sideways at it, then flashed her a look of gratitude that, I was sure, would let her know I'd give her a little something extra later; one of the informal rules was that the fluffers always got off, eventually. But this was over and above. This would get her oral.

I was in business now. I gave those shiny nipples one more tweak, one more lick, and then I was lifting Ashley bodily out of my lap and up toward my knees so that I could get at my dick. "What the fuck!" she demanded, her whole body bright pink by now. I tore the cockring off my dick at warp speed. She reached toward me, clinging bitterly at my neck, and watched in increasing disbelief as I ripped open the little foil package and started to glove up. "You stopped groping me for that shit?" She sounded disgusted.

"Chill, bitch," I muttered. "It'll be worth the wait; you know that." I was unrolling desperately, ignoring her frown. "I'm going to fuck you like a whore."

"You better." She glared at me, then hitched herself off my lap just long enough to straighten her legs and start pushing her thong down her legs. The whole atmosphere around us went nuclear: Kyle was apparently done with Heather by now, for she was screeching at us along with everyone else, the air thick and humid with body heat and the stench of booze and pussy. Everything vibrated to the shouts and stomps of our audience, and Ashley's eyes shone as she stepped out of her useless thong to hop naked back onto my lap.

I stared greedily down at a gaping pussy gone wide and red, weeping on my thigh, her whole body shivering with excitement. The smooth, long muscles of her abs tapered cleanly, beautifully, to where her labia flared open for me, her slit glittering inside the hollow where her inner thighs met. My dick was painfully hard. "Get on that shit," I urged her, licking my fingers out of habit and plunging them down over her pussy; a stupid idea, obviously. Ashley was leaking steadily already.

She was grimacing, her eyes huge and mad, thrashing over my fingers, and without a word she reached between us, pinched, and ripped the rubber straight off my dick with a sharp snap. Nearby I heard Tara's distinct "Jesus fucking Christ," and then I was looking at nothing but the soupy red slash of Ashley's vagina lifting, moving, and hooking itself right over the wide head of my raw cock.

"None of that latex bullshit," she snarled contemptuously, driving hard onto me, and both our mouths went slack and cottony as she slid down, slowly but surely, all the way down until her waxed mound met my waxed root, and she'd been right: our bodies looked great, naked and fucking.

Dimly over Ashley's shoulder, I caught a glimpse of Heather and Tara and Alicia and another chick I'd never met, the four of them with identical expressions of giddy wonder, staring down at where my scrotum was surely smashed up hard against the bottom of her asscrack. She sat there for several seconds, leaning into me, our bodies as close as they could possibly get, and the feeling of that pussy pulsing around my bare dick was a hot, brothy heaven.

"Mmm." She rocked herself slowly sideways, both directions, feeling me inside her. She looked at me with extreme intensity in those violet eyes, those eyes I wanted to drown in just as my cock was drowning in her pussy. "You were saying something about fucking me like a whore?"

Well I mean, hell, if she insisted.

I cupped her ass, gripping hard, and picked her up bodily. It wasn't terribly difficult: she wasn't tiny, but I spent about three hours a day lifting weights, I jacked myself unhealthfully with testosterone and all kinds of other things, and I was terrifically horny at that moment. I could have dead-lifted the Pyramids of Giza and not even noticed. She squealed as I stood, my feet spread, her clinging to me like an anaconda afraid of falling, and pivoted my hips to make sure I was all the way in her.

A weird, rippling silence spread over the watching women, the room full of white eyes and open mouths, but I didn't notice. I had plans. Step by careful step, I carried Ashley to the wall by the bathroom door, shoved her hard up against the cheap paneling, and started to fuck her standing.

Most men can't sustain that very long, and most chicks can't put up with it either. But it's incredibly hot when you do it, especially when you're fucking in public. Especially when there's a full-length mirror on the wall by the bathrooms. I'd noticed it when I came in; dancers always know where the mirrors are, and now I braced one of my massive thighs under Ashley's wriggling butt, used my hand to turn her head sideways, and left her facing the mirror while my tongue dived into the hollow behind her collarbone.

She would watch herself get helplessly fucked, and she'd love every second.

Chanting grew all around us, cheers and clapping and the flashes of cellphone cameras and the excited hands gripping my ass as it flexed powerfully. Ashley trembled and twitched against me, gasping as I drilled her, her body taking every hard, eager thrust and sinking back down for more. When I glanced up at her face she was grinning at herself in the mirror, watching as I took her, her hands tightly clenched across the top of my ass.

"You like this, whore?" I hissed low into her ear. She had her mouth opened wide, breathing hard.

"About as much as you do," she whispered back. Shit, the confidence of this little bitch! I wanted to give her everything I possibly could, wanted to load her down with multiple orgasms, wanted her to think of this raw, crazy passion every time she spread her legs for... Chad, was it?

She came hard around then, totally unexpectedly, and when I glanced down between our sweaty bodies her skin was scarlet around my plunging dick. She gripped me tightly enough to make it hard to breathe, her breath a choking gasping cry, and I just went right on fucking, driving her all the way through it. In my ear I heard the high-pitched giddiness of scrawny little Tara, remembering her own twitches at the end of my cock. "Give it to her hard!"

Whimpering, her teeth gritted, Ashley was moving her thighs along my body, trying to get a foot on the floor. I had to be careful now; she'd be tired, but I was in need of a place to put my sperm, and right now I knew she and I both understood that. I pulled out carefully, in a gout of slimy froth from deep inside her, and I laid her right down on the floor by the bathroom, as disgusting and low-rent as it was possible to be, and I crawled on top of her and put it right back in.

She grappled me again with her arms and legs, her face fierce, trying her best to move with me, but I was fucking too fast and hard now; I was a bull, plunging into her, that excellent body of hers all degraded and filthy but humping upward anyway, and then she had her tongue in my ear and her hand in my buttcrack and there it was, her voice, tight with lust and strain: "What's the matter, stud? Can't even fill me up? Can't even dump your cum in me?" She was nipping at my earlobe now. "Do it, you useless prick. Cum in me!"

Feet shuffled everywhere around me, most of them bare and stomping, and I gasped a mist of spit into her face and I knew it was time. "Here it comes, bitch!" I clamped down hard on her mouth, sucking her tongue past my lips, Ashley kissing me back just as forcefully, and then my breath was hot and nasty in her face and my cock was leaping and jumping inside her, and I swear to God it was the best orgasm I've ever had.

I felt like I shot six or seven full loads into her willing pussy, my back arched deeply over her vanquished body, driving my dick far up into her hole. It couldn't have been that much semen, no way; but damned if it didn't feel like it, my body numbing, the sheer pleasure destroying my brain. She was laughing harshly, exhilarated, loving the power of her own body, the power that had pulled my cum out of me and left both of us tender and breathless and way, way oversensitive, moving smoothly on the floor of the seedy club to the raucous applause of a dozen horned-up women.

I raised my head to look down at her, once more grinning and beaming up at me, her hair spread once more in a clubland litter of dust and cigarette butts those violet eyes flashing. "Hiya," she murmured again, as she had so many months back. "That was... interesting."

My breath rasping in her face, I just shook my head. I doubted I'd be getting invited to the wedding. But I didn't care.

* * *

Hope you enjoyed this; again, please check out the other Nude Day entries and vote for your favorites. You can read more about Ashley and Alicia in some of my other stories. Email me for more info!

Voboy
Voboy
1,798 Followers