Violet Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plugged the info into my phone. "Actually? I'm not too sure."

* * *

The joint was already jumping when we got there fifteen minutes early, like normal. I usually liked to get in touch with the contact person and see whether there were any changes or concerns. The place was small, a new club over in Harborside, maybe fifty people max. Most bachelorette parties only have maybe ten attendees; in the old days, they used to be a lot bigger.

We waited in the van while I called the number Tara had listed on the call sheet. In the back was Kyle, who called himself Scrotumus the Gladiator when we did roleplay. Tonight, he was in nothing but a loose tracksuit and his cock sling underneath. He sat against the back doors of the van, chugging on a Red Bull and watching greedily as Alison and Alicia got themselves ready.

I'd been surprised that Alicia was coming along. "She's not getting paid," Lauren had told Alison forcefully. "The bitches at the party would only pay for one fluffer."

"I know." Alison shrugged. "No biggie. She just felt like a night on the town, and she likes Kyle." Lauren raised no more objections; she could certainly understand a girl who liked Kyle. The man was chiseled from marble, with a nine-inch cock. He sat there now, casually tugging at his penis as he watched the girls adjust their breasts.

"How about a little nip slip, Alison?" he called, sounding dangerous. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Fuck off." She wasn't a fan, but her sister made a big show of glancing around, turning to face the blonde god in the back, and yanking down one of her bra cups. The two of them snickered. "You're such a slut, Alicia."

"Yup," the girl agreed. I felt my cock tighten; they were both hotties, but little Alicia was an absolute knockout. She'd looked fantastic that one time, riding my cock. She definitely had a thing for Kyle, though.

A knock on the window, and I leaned over to the passenger side to open it up for Tara. If my dick had tightened for Alicia, it definitely gave a twitch when Tara climbed into the van. She'd changed her hair, going short. "Hi, Steve," she greeted me, leaning over for a kiss on the cheek. "Long time no see." She looked curiously around at the other three. "Hi, guys."

I decided to be professional. "So, I just need the final payment," I began, brandishing the contract. "Then, just to confirm who we can and can't mess with? You got the wristbands?"

She smiled. "Sure did." We had a system at some parties, involving colored wristbands that said who wanted us to get involved with them. "Twelve girls. You've, uh, met a lot of them," she told me, with a meaningful glance. Alison was watching us with interest. "From the shower."

"What shower?" Alison sounded protective.

I nodded back toward them. "Alison and Alicia work with us, just to keep things going? If needed? I think Lauren told you about that?" I trailed off, then rallied. "Alison will also make sure the club DJ knows what's up

"Sure." The three women eyed each other, their glances full off all sorts of ominous feminine undertones. The silence grew thick as Kyle kept on wanking himself gently inside his banana hammock. "They won't need to keep things going," she said confidently, with perhaps a hint of scorn. "You're welcome to come party, though. I'm Tara."

The sisters smiled with no warmth at all. "A pleasure." The three of them got ready to go. "See you guys in, what, a few minutes?" Alison told me pointedly.

We entered to the usual smoky, stroboscopic din of bass and shrieks, the overwhelming odors of sweat, booze, and perfume. Kyle led the way, glancing curiously into the club space as the two of us headed back toward the manager's office to wait. "You're going first this time, right?" He nodded quickly, already reaching into his pocket for the usual wrap of coke. "I'll give you, oh, ten minutes?"

Kyle hooted back the white powder, blinking suddenly. "Bro, you just head on in whenever you want to. I'm cool." I frowned. Kyle was good, but young and inexperienced.

"And, dude, remember: you're here for the guests. Not for Alicia."

He grinned. "We'll see." He took a deep breath, put on his sunglasses, and bounded out of the room. I caught the DJ's voice, excited, as he read our script, the thumping bass of our usual entry music drowned out by a sudden burst of female voices as they caught sight of Kyle.

I sat in the club manager's ratty chair and tried to relax. I hated waiting. I was always thinking at times like this that it would be cool to get into transcendental meditation, or something. I was already in my paramedic getup with the bright red nuthuggers underneath; noplace to put my tablet, so I couldn't even read. The manager had nothing, no magazines or newspapers; just a bare office.

I thought about texting Alison, getting her in here on her knees to pass the time with some fluffing, but what was the point? It was usually better, tipwise, to be soft when you went in. That way, the guests would get to watch you get hard, which usually drove them crazy. Although, from the sounds coming through the walls, Kyle already had them crazy enough. I sighed and tried not to look at the clock.

So, when at last I burst out of the manager's office and into the small, sweaty crowd of booze-soaked revelers, I was already impatient. Part of that had to do with the natural need to do something; I'm a high-energy person anyway, and the extra testosterone I pushed makes it worse. Another part had to do with the fact that Kyle, in all his statuesque glory, had already had the floor for ten minutes uncontested, competing with no one for tips; we did not pool.

But I'll admit it. Most of it had to do with wanting to see Ashley Gallo again.

She was invisible when I came barreling out, the dancefloor a densely packed swamp of arms and hairstyles and swaying shoulders. Just as planned; Kyle would be in the middle, giving some chick a lapdance. The idea was that I'd "rescue" her, do my CPR bit, and then the party would get crazy.

I was not terribly surprised when the lapdance victim was Alicia. She'd been gunning for Kyle since we'd picked her up, and why not? He was our most popular dancer, and for good reason. I'd pegged her age at about twenty-one, twenty-two; younger than Alison, anyway. She sat on a folding chair, grinning like a monkey while he ground his bare ass into her lap, his big dick flopping. It was always tough to tell whether he was fully hard, since he often sagged under his own weight, but Alicia was hot enough that I had little doubt what her hands meant as they reached around and gripped his veiny shaft.

"Out of the way! Move it!" I bellowed, and some of the faces around me lit up when they saw me; I caught Tara with her thin-lipped smile, her eyes widening as she saw me. Heather was on the far side, frightening and dripping, while off to the side swayed Meagan, now minus her fetus and looking drop-dead sexy with a post-pregnancy glow that lit her eyes with fiendish lust. They lit up further when she recognized me.

"Shit." I'm not sure who said it as I pushed the grinning Kyle off Alicia's lap and put my fingers to her neck to make like I was checking her pulse. "The dogsitter is also a fucking paramedic?" The voice sounded amused.

"Stand back! This woman needs air, stat!" I scooped up the startled Alicia, who squawked in a most undignified way as I lifted her to the floor amid a chorus of fresh whoops. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kyle, moving off into a corner with Heather and two other nameless chicks, but I was already twisting Alicia's sweet young titties and shouting "CPR! Mouth-to-mouth!" I didn't let the girl recover as I forced my tongue against hers, her arms coming spasmodically up to wrap around me; Alison was probably rolling on the floor by now, laughing.

Alicia's mouth tasted weird, probably like Kyle's nutsack, but I didn't stay on her long. "CPR!" I was kneeling over her supple little body, mauling her breasts, and amid laughing and applause I finally sat back on my heels and wiped my brow. "I think she's going to make it, girls," I panted, making good eye contact with the grinning circle around me, and then the DJ paid attention to the script, put on Carol Douglas' 1974 proto-disco hit "Doctor's Orders," and I was launching into my usual dance routine to the rhythmic clapping of my sudden, pussy-stinking fanclub.

Just another night.

I finally found Ashley about half an hour later, as she navigated back into the room from wherever it was she'd been. She was in the usual uniform: party dress, a cheap sash with FUTURE MRS. PFEIFFER scrawled across it in crudely done glitter paint, and a veil already spattered with scotch. She entered with Emma, the two of them arm-in-arm from the bathroom, where they'd been doing God knows what. I thought I saw her eyes crinkle into a smile when she caught sight of Kyle, in his glory at one of the booths, getting heavily fellated by Heather; I knew he shared my views on the oral capabilities of fat chicks, and from the looks of things we weren't wrong where Heather was concerned. Another girl sat alongside him with his finger in her tight pants, both of them laughing easily.

Me, I was busy getting head from Meagan, who'd loudly demanded my services after I'd gotten done slurping out some other guest's sweaty vagina. "I want to get a shot at what I was missing last time," she declared, which was only fair, so I let her slide off my dicksock. "There he is," she cooed, and she was on her butt at once, planting herself on a banquette while I stood on the seat over her upturned face with my cock pointing straight at her mouth. I let her be the one to get me hard; I figured it was the least I owed her. While she serviced me I endured the usual round of hands and lips and tongues on my body, and I had just gotten done exchanging a fond glance with Tara when Ashley finally noticed me.

Immediately I started planning my retreat from Meagan. She felt great around my pole, but it was rude to get a suck from a guest before the bride had even had a chance to grope the strippers. I knew Kyle wasn't professional enough to figure that out, not while he had his dick in a warm and willing mouth, so I took one for the team. I reached down into Meagan's shirt and tweaked the nearest handy nipple, which usually made the chicks stop. "Sorry, doll," I shrugged. "Gotta go."

"As long as you come back later," she purred, her hand already hitching up her dress so that she could relieve herself, and I gave her a nice long slippery kiss before I bopped across the room to the little raised platform where they'd put Ashley's table. She was smiling wickedly at me as I approached.

"Thought you might be here," she called. "As soon as Tara told me she'd handle the entertainment, I figured I'd be seeing you soon." Christ, such strong vibes from those violet eyes; this woman had an outstanding body and a first-rate attitude, but those eyes were really special. Her gaze didn't budge from my face as I reached her, but then she'd seen my body before. "Welcome to the party."

"Thanks." I leaned in close, and we gave each other a sizzling kiss, the kind you'd expect from a real couple. God, this chick could use her mouth! Her tongue lashed wet and wild against mine, and Emma stared.

"Shit. Get a room, you two." She was fingering her nipple as I finally pulled away. Ashley tasted of scotch and chewing gum. She giggled at Emma, still holding my eyes.

"He never needs a room," she scoffed. "Do you, Steve?"

I didn't lie, or flirt, or hesitate. "I'd fuck you right here and right now," I declared. She laughed at that, richly, but she knew I was serious. I smiled then. "Emma? If you clear off the table, you can watch me take her."

"Now now," Ashley purred, reaching down at last to flick my balls, "not so fast. The fun's just getting started. Besides," she teased, waving her left hand in front of my face, "I'm engaged. It just wouldn't be proper." She winked and tossed her head at Emma. "Why don't you just go ahead and fuck Emma, instead."

"Yes please." The brunette, now with a piled bun instead of her French braids, tossed back some champagne and without preamble stood up and unzipped her jeans. Nice jeans, I noticed, the $150 kind. Now she shoved them straight down her legs into a puddle of beer, not even caring. I noticed, in passing, that she was wearing the same blue lace panties from last time. She turned and bent over the table, showing me an ass that had spent hours in the gym. "Come and get it."

"What?" I mocked, with a wink at Ashley. She was sitting back now, amused behind her trashed veil. "Not going to hump my leg again?"

"Nah, you can do that this time." She closed her eyes and swayed as I sidled up to her and laid my dick playfully along her thigh, grinding slowly against her flesh. "Mmm. You're so hard!"

"It's one of the requirements of the job, honey." I was pushing my finger casually down into her thong, moving aside the flimsy lace and heading for her pussy like a heat-seeking missile. The room churned with cheers as I showed off her vagina. "Hmm. You're shaving now?"

"Oh, you know. I figured it was time to get modern." She gave a low groan when I began to flick her clit, just as fat and juicy as I remembered it. "I've been thinking about that tongue of yours," she admitted quietly, and I had to strain to hear her. "My husband just can't do it for me anymore."


"Give me his number. I offer lessons." We both chuckled, teasing and intimate, and I stepped up behind her. My cock fit neatly into the gap between her thighs, her lace-covered pussy hot and thick along the top of my shaft. Emma's head sank down, her shoulders slumping so that she could watch me move between her legs. "Or yours. I'd be happy to come over to your house and, I don't know, walk your dog?" I jabbed forward, her thighs slick along my cock. This was a super-fine woman, totally ready to get fucked. I'd enjoy doing her, too, but I was being paid to take care of Ashley first. She had her long, cool hand on the side of my ass, her violet eyes thoughtful. "Maybe clean your bedroom?" Another thrust, and for once I was grateful for the cockring. It's usually not difficult for me to hold off, but Emma was really something.

"I can think of some things you'd clean in there," Emma confessed, her voice thick and dangerous, and I glanced around to see what Kyle was up to. She deserved him. Alas, though, the kid looked like he was about to fuck Heather, of all people. I bent low over Emma's wiry back.

"Seriously. Call me." I kissed her gently on the side of her neck. "I'd enjoy spending time with you." Another kiss. "Naked." I had two fingers in there now, moving her body wherever I wanted it on top of my dick, and I felt like a king. It's a gift, an incredible gift, having a job like this.

"Mmm." Her sleek body twisting, Emma straightened up and tightened her thighs, trapping me in between, then twined her arm around my neck as she turned to stare into my eyes. Hers were a deep, deep brown. "Maybe I'll hold you to that." She took a deep breath. I could see that despite her overripe body and her general sexiness, this was not a woman ready to go all the way yet. The maybe hung in the air like a challenge, though, and I filed it away for later.

"Enjoy the party, sweetheart," I told her, with the kind of richly wet kiss I'd just laid on Ashley. She returned it a little shyly, and I knew I was making the right call as I turned her gently back around to sit back down. She stared up at me with searing eyes, slightly drunk, and then it was back to Ashley.

"So." I sat down next to her, our thighs glued together; her hand went to my balls with a sense of casual familiarity. "Where were we?"

"You've got the coolest dick," she frowned. She showed no signs of being wasted. "It's not the biggest, not the longest, but... mmm."

I draped my arm across her shoulders, our bodies nestling comfortably. "It gets the job done."

She jiggled me playfully. "I'm not sure why I teabagged you back at Beth's party. I think I was just totally turned on by what you were doing to Beth." We both watched without much interest at where Kyle was now bending a squealing, laughing Heather over a table and shoving his cock into her, to the loud cheers of her friends. "I was surprised when you came on me."

I shrugged and told the truth. "We're supposed to pick the hottest bitch to give it to," I reminded her. "You know you were the hottest bitch there."

She nodded. "But still. Under the table? After a few little sucks?" She giggled. "I really turned you on, huh?"

She wanted me to go for it. So I did, bringing my other hand across to her lap. "Still do," I whispered, and she spread her other leg to give me access as she lifted her lips and began to devour my tongue. Her pussy was wet and willing and the panties slid easily aside for my lightly pinching fingers, and there we were, making out like high schoolers after prom. Her fingers gripped my scrotum like a vise, the cockring a dull pain at the root of my cock, but I didn't care. I was rapidly losing my sense of professional detachment with this chick, if I'd ever even had one, and fortunately so was she.

My ballsack stuck to her palm as she removed her hand. "So," she murmured, leaning into me, her fingertips whispering over my thigh, "as the bride-to-be, I assume I get a little something better this time than an inverted titfuck accompanied by some nutlicking and a ruined dress."

I looked at her sideways. "Don't forget the opportunity to lick my ass."

"How could I ever forget that?" She smiled indulgently. "You tasted like other bitches," she said softly, remembering. "It got me all horny, knowing I was the one who got your load." Emma was drifting out of consciousness beside us. "Really horny. Like watching you eat Beth out."

"Get up on the table. I'll call your bluff." I was rubbing my fingers together along her labia, greasy with her juices.

"What if I don't want you to eat me out?" she breathed. "What if I want a little bit more?"

I looked into her face. "There's not a whole lot more than that, Ashley."

"Sure there is." She said it immediately, plucking at my cock and watching it sway. It seemed to amuse her, like a cat with a plastic mouse.

"Well, there's sex," I allowed, feeling my throat tighten; shit. Was it possible she'd let me fuck her?

She nodded, meeting my eyes. "There's sex," she replied, wobbling my dick again, "and there's fucking."

"I see." I didn't. The music throbbed; out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kyle leading most of the rest of the crowd in a game of Pin the Dick on the Donkey. "What did I do with Tara?"

"Oh, you fucked Tara," she said confidently. "I heard you fucked Amy too, later that night."

I leaned my head back. My dick was a steel rod between her gently stroking fingers. "I don't kiss and tell," I smiled. Amy had been an animal that night.

"You don't need to." She smiled slowly. "She does. But she couldn't make it tonight, or I'm sure she'd be all over you."

"Look, I've got to get back to work here," I told her. "Am I going to go down on you, or fuck you, or get a blowjob from you, or what?"

She surged suddenly, swinging her leg across my lap, her body hot and sinuous as it straddled me. "Close your eyes," she replied simply. I looked at her a little warily, but she sat silent, her dress bunched above her hips, rubbing my penis playfully across the damp lace covering her vagina. She was clearly going to wait until I obeyed, so I sighed and shut my eyes. I think I was expecting her to get naked, but she had something else in mind. I felt her weight shift, both hands turning my head until she was breathing directly into my ear, the warm gorgeous softness of her tits pressing into my chest, and then she was whispering at me.